March 28, 2024, 04:41:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243603 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: January 06, 2009, 12:32:26 PM »

Quite the little producer Kyle is.  This was a staged production to him and he was handling this very well.

Blue Moon

When Kyle Kingman approached the Natalee's Freebirds ... I honestly believe it was with the honorable intentions of seeking assistance in how to go about exposing to the family/FBI ... not only the second set of ROV images but ... also his story encompassing the troubling chain of custody in regards to the the contents of the cage ... the contents of the cage that in all probability ... according to Kyle's own words ... could have held the remains of Natalee Holloway.

However ... somewhere along the way Kyle had a change of heart.  Maybe the ongoing professional connection to John Silvetti had something to do with it.  Maybe dollar signs had something to do with it when his attempts to make deals with major networks is considered.

Nevertheless ... it was too late to successfully backtrack from his intial intentions.  He had already revealed on the Natalee's Freebirds' forum everything regarding the apparent deception of the Persistence undertaking as well as the second set of ROV images.

Did Kyle Kingman honestly believe that a group of researchers who only objective for congregating on a private site was to expose the corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway would remain silent when ... the family was thisclose to possibly bringing their beloved home to rest on American soil.

IMO

Janet

Janet --

It became an issue of 'Kyle or Natalee'. IMO. I think that the Monkeys can easily tell which of the Freebirds chose Natalee.

UNLIKE a few Freebirds who are at cng -- WITH Kyle and CAPS. 

BlueMoon -- Kyle did set out to use the Freebirds. IMO. Not so much to 'create a stir' -- but more that he thought he could use us as his 'ghost writers' and 'grunts'.

Scared Monkey's is the place to be.If you can't stand the HEAT!Get out of the kitchen.I think we know who's not in the kitchen anymore!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: January 06, 2009, 12:34:50 PM »

Quite the little producer Kyle is.  This was a staged production to him and he was handling this very well.

Blue Moon

When Kyle Kingman approached the Natalee's Freebirds ... I honestly believe it was with the honorable intentions of seeking assistance in how to go about exposing to the family/FBI ... not only the second set of ROV images but ... also his story encompassing the troubling chain of custody in regards to the the contents of the cage ... the contents of the cage that in all probability ... according to Kyle's own words ... could have held the remains of Natalee Holloway.

However ... somewhere along the way Kyle had a change of heart.  Maybe the ongoing professional connection to John Silvetti had something to do with it.  Maybe dollar signs had something to do with it when his attempts to make deals with major networks is considered.

Nevertheless ... it was too late to successfully backtrack from his intial intentions.  He had already revealed on the Natalee's Freebirds' forum everything regarding the apparent deception of the Persistence undertaking as well as the second set of ROV images.

Did Kyle Kingman honestly believe that a group of researchers who only objective for congregating on a private site was to expose the corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway would remain silent when ... the family was thisclose to possibly bringing their beloved home to rest on American soil.

IMO

Janet

Janet --

It became an issue of 'Kyle or Natalee'. IMO. I think that the Monkeys can easily tell which of the Freebirds chose Natalee.

BlueMoon -- Kyle did set out to use the Freebirds. IMO. Not so much to 'create a stir' -- but more that he thought he could use us as his 'ghost writers' and 'grunts'.

Sorry Janet,

Keepthefaith's words!

Scared Monkey's is the place to be.If you can't stand the HEAT!Get out of the kitchen.I think we know who's not in the kitchen anymore!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: January 06, 2009, 12:36:30 PM »

Amidst all that is goin on,please remember what transpired out in the waters off of Aruba,regarding The Persistence....................................................

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: January 06, 2009, 12:49:30 PM »

Politicians question Brinkman’s good intensions
6 Jan, 2009, 08:19 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD/WILLEMSTAD – Many politicians are doubtful that suddenly Lower House member Hero Brinkman (PVV) has good intentions with the Antillean and Aruban people, after he launched his plan for an ‘anti-corruption movement’ among the population in the Caribbean kingdom parts to put an end to corruption.

MAN
The Curacao Island Council-member Hensley Koeiman (MAN) says that he is ‘totally against corruption’.  In an e-mail with wishes for a happy 2009 he maintains the motto ‘Ban hasi kos na drechi’ (Let’s do the things right).  “This doesn’t only include good governance and good service, but also not commit corruption.  I will support Brinkman if he wants to set up this anti-corruption movement in the entire Kingdom.  I support each Brinkman and Brinkwoman that is against corruption.  But why does Brinkman want this for just the Antilles and Aruba?  I am therefore doubtful whether his intentions are noble.”

PNP
Koeiman’s colleague Gisette Seferina (PNP) agrees with him on this subject.  “Each civilized person is against corruption.  But why doesn’t Brinkman start in the Netherlands?  If he thinks that the Antilles and Aruba has the patent on corruption in the Kingdom, he is then profoundly mistaken.  It appears from the context he puts this idea that he is completely disturbed this time.”

DP
DP-leader Norbert George says that “this anti-corruption movement is already in existence for a long time.  We ourselves are tired of all corruptions.  I therefore do not understand what Brinkman means with the set up of an anti-corruption movement.  But I wish him a lot of success!”

FOL
“Very good idea!” is Renfred Rojer’s reaction.  “But he needs to include the Netherlands.  We learn corruption from them since the time of the pirates.  Look how they have dealt with the construction fraud and other practices.  Very different than how they want to deal with us in these terms.  We are well on our way with the drawing up of rules to promote and enhance good governance for the benefit of our people.  Any good will person that wants to cooperate in combating corruption is welcome to join the club, including Brinkman.”

PAR
Commissioner Marilyn Alcalá-Wallé (Education, Sports, and Culture, PAR) says that ‘everything that is done with good intentions, is acceptable’, but she doesn’t know what Brinkman’s intentions on the real agenda are.  “There is corruption everywhere, all over the world, which is unfortunate.  But I condemn the stigmatization of certain society or politicians by means of insinuating messages that at first seem well-meant.”

Aruba
“I repeat what I have clearly declared earlier.  Mr. Brinkman is for us a racist and a fundamentalist that is not interested in the well-being of the people of the Antilles and/or Aruba”, says Arthur Dowers of the Aruban opposition Party AVP that takes part in the POK.  “This person’s statements are purely meant to obtain the sympathy of those that advocate racism.  Look how he internationally attacked Aruba recently about the matter of a young lady that disappeared here in Aruba.  If you advocate the well-being of Aruba, you wouldn’t tackle this problem in such way that you harm the island financially and economically”, says Dowers.  We don’t need Brinkman for combating corruption, says Dowers.  Supervising the government and combating fraud in general is necessary and important to him.   “Citizens all over the world are more and more raising checks and balances.  The Antilles and Aruba are also experiencing that.  We furthermore have sufficient institutions that take actions against that.  The population has pre-eminently the power to vote out politicians that they do not approve through democratic elections, and vote in those that they do approve.  There is no need to misuse the media – You wonder what politics this person is going to perpetrate when everybody realize that just like everywhere in the world, we have individual politicians that do wrong and that our institutions really act against that.

‘Tragicomic’
The difference in tone and contents in the reactions of the chairman of the Dutch POK-delegation, Willibrord van Beek (VVD) and that of the chairman of the Antillean POK-delegation, Pedro Atacho (PAR), on Brinkman’s idea for a common anti-corruption movement is very striking.
Atacho:  “We are very clear about this.  Same as in The Hague in June of last year, we request Mr. Brinkman to go to the Public Prosecutor (OM) if he is aware of any penal offences.  We noticed that he didn’t do this and prefers to continue drawing the attention with a sensation eager, tragicomic show.”
Van Beek:  “As chairman of the Dutch delegation, I won’t give any political comments.”

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_51169.php

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: January 06, 2009, 12:51:26 PM »

Max was lost on Aruba on 5-12-2004 no investigation ! nothing !

Max Devries would have been 18 years old now

Max and his Dad George

Just over one year later Natalee goes missing.  What was going on with the month of May in Aruba?  SoulBeach?  Or something else?

http://www.aruba.com/calendar/view_entry.php?id=329&date=20040530

SOUL BEACH MUSIC FESTIVAL 2004
Description: SOUL BEACH MUSIC FESTIVAL 2004
Date: Sunday, May 30, 2004 
Repeat Type: Wednesday, May 26, 2004  -  Monday, May 31, 2004 (every Day

...follow the music.....

Found a post about a missing girl in a town called Dordrecht. Turned out she had been taken after a concert by a band called http://www.dicemen.net/

Coincidentally, posts by a Shango seem to refer to this band by name:

http://www.mcharvey.com/shango/shango.html

Unfortunately most search results are in Dutch!

Posted by: COLUMBO | Saturday, December 10, 2005 at 05:14 PM

It is known that the last person seen with Amy in the early hours of the morning was a cruise ship band member of a group known as 'Blue Orchid' by the name of 'Yellow'...and, there were other crew members who spent time with Amy, as well...Katalin (from Hungary); Eduardo Cabrito (a waiter); David Cato (a waiter); and, Patrick (a waiter)

Contact Information
Hot Line  +(804) 276 2204 
Fax  +(804) 745 6133 
Primary E-mail  TeamAmy@hotmail.com 
WeTip http://www.wetip.com/ 
URL @ FBI  http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/kidnap/current/bradley.htm

For Amy Bradley research..
From the Diceman link listed in colombos quote ..www.diceman.net, here is a picture and new web site on myspace.
Bio and main page.. It says they have quit..
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=6410849&blogID=9828371

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=6410849

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: January 06, 2009, 12:52:51 PM »

“This person’s statements are purely meant to obtain the sympathy of those that advocate racism.  Look how he internationally attacked Aruba recently about the matter of a young lady that disappeared here in Aruba.  If you advocate the well-being of Aruba, you wouldn’t tackle this problem in such way that you harm the island financially and economically”,

Aruba hasn't sone Sh_t in close to 4 years.How do we handle this Sir!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: January 06, 2009, 12:53:50 PM »

Good Morning from Seattle Monkey's!I'll hold out hope until the end of the Week!If no arrest.Someone's got some explaining to do.I don't want F'ing press conference's i want arrest's and i want a 5 mile perp walk after the arrest!

Hi Keepthefaith in Seattle.

Hey ... iIf Joran, Deepak, Satish and Paulus are not ALL arrested for their participation in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing ... then I believe that ANY arrest will be Aruba's futile attempt to appease Beth Holloway ... a mother who warned the Aruban Prime Minister that she would be a voice for her daughter for 40 years.

Janet

_______

DETENTION - FORMAL SUSPECTS

Karin Janssen

Joran van der Sloot - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder 06/2005

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

Satish Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

Paulus van der Sloot - complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. 06/2005

Karin Janssen

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Satish Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Hans Mos:[/b]

Joran Van der Sloot -suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Deepak Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Satish Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: January 06, 2009, 12:56:37 PM »

I love the way Brinkman is Embarrassing the corrupt POS on Aruba!Keep up the great work Hero..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: January 06, 2009, 12:58:54 PM »

Good Morning from Seattle Monkey's!I'll hold out hope until the end of the Week!If no arrest.Someone's got some explaining to do.I don't want F'ing press conference's i want arrest's and i want a 5 mile perp walk after the arrest!

Hey ... iIf Joran, Deepak, Satish and Paulus are not ALL arrested for their participation in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing ... then I believe that ANY arrest will be Aruba's futile attempt to appease Beth Holloway ... a mother who warned the Aruban Prime Minister that she would be a voice for her daughter for 40 years.

Janet

_______

Karin Janssen

Joran van der Sloot - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder 06/2005

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

Satish Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

Paulus van der Sloot - complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. 06/2005

Karin Janssen

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Satish Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Joran Van der Sloot -suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Deepak Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Satish Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

I agree Janet.You don't bring those kinds of charges against the 4 stooges without evidence!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: January 06, 2009, 01:02:32 PM »

Politicians question Brinkman’s good intensions
6 Jan, 2009, 08:19 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD/WILLEMSTAD – Many politicians are doubtful that suddenly Lower House member Hero Brinkman (PVV) has good intentions with the Antillean and Aruban people, after he launched his plan for an ‘anti-corruption movement’ among the population in the Caribbean kingdom parts to put an end to corruption.

MAN
The Curacao Island Council-member Hensley Koeiman (MAN) says that he is ‘totally against corruption’.  In an e-mail with wishes for a happy 2009 he maintains the motto ‘Ban hasi kos na drechi’ (Let’s do the things right).  “This doesn’t only include good governance and good service, but also not commit corruption.  I will support Brinkman if he wants to set up this anti-corruption movement in the entire Kingdom.  I support each Brinkman and Brinkwoman that is against corruption.  But why does Brinkman want this for just the Antilles and Aruba?  I am therefore doubtful whether his intentions are noble.”

PNP
Koeiman’s colleague Gisette Seferina (PNP) agrees with him on this subject.  “Each civilized person is against corruption.  But why doesn’t Brinkman start in the Netherlands?  If he thinks that the Antilles and Aruba has the patent on corruption in the Kingdom, he is then profoundly mistaken.  It appears from the context he puts this idea that he is completely disturbed this time.”

DP
DP-leader Norbert George says that “this anti-corruption movement is already in existence for a long time.  We ourselves are tired of all corruptions.  I therefore do not understand what Brinkman means with the set up of an anti-corruption movement.  But I wish him a lot of success!”

FOL
“Very good idea!” is Renfred Rojer’s reaction.  “But he needs to include the Netherlands.  We learn corruption from them since the time of the pirates.  Look how they have dealt with the construction fraud and other practices.  Very different than how they want to deal with us in these terms.  We are well on our way with the drawing up of rules to promote and enhance good governance for the benefit of our people.  Any good will person that wants to cooperate in combating corruption is welcome to join the club, including Brinkman.”

PAR
Commissioner Marilyn Alcalá-Wallé (Education, Sports, and Culture, PAR) says that ‘everything that is done with good intentions, is acceptable’, but she doesn’t know what Brinkman’s intentions on the real agenda are.  “There is corruption everywhere, all over the world, which is unfortunate.  But I condemn the stigmatization of certain society or politicians by means of insinuating messages that at first seem well-meant.”

Aruba
“I repeat what I have clearly declared earlier.  Mr. Brinkman is for us a racist and a fundamentalist that is not interested in the well-being of the people of the Antilles and/or Aruba”, says Arthur Dowers of the Aruban opposition Party AVP that takes part in the POK.  “This person’s statements are purely meant to obtain the sympathy of those that advocate racism.  Look how he internationally attacked Aruba recently about the matter of a young lady that disappeared here in Aruba.  If you advocate the well-being of Aruba, you wouldn’t tackle this problem in such way that you harm the island financially and economically”, says Dowers.  We don’t need Brinkman for combating corruption, says Dowers.  Supervising the government and combating fraud in general is necessary and important to him.   “Citizens all over the world are more and more raising checks and balances.  The Antilles and Aruba are also experiencing that.  We furthermore have sufficient institutions that take actions against that.  The population has pre-eminently the power to vote out politicians that they do not approve through democratic elections, and vote in those that they do approve.  There is no need to misuse the media – You wonder what politics this person is going to perpetrate when everybody realize that just like everywhere in the world, we have individual politicians that do wrong and that our institutions really act against that.

‘Tragicomic’
The difference in tone and contents in the reactions of the chairman of the Dutch POK-delegation, Willibrord van Beek (VVD) and that of the chairman of the Antillean POK-delegation, Pedro Atacho (PAR), on Brinkman’s idea for a common anti-corruption movement is very striking.
Atacho:  “We are very clear about this.  Same as in The Hague in June of last year, we request Mr. Brinkman to go to the Public Prosecutor (OM) if he is aware of any penal offences.  We noticed that he didn’t do this and prefers to continue drawing the attention with a sensation eager, tragicomic show.”
Van Beek:  “As chairman of the Dutch delegation, I won’t give any political comments.”

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_51169.php

Lets start investigating corruption everywhere, including Netherlands, first. Then, we will investigate Aruba later. Is Aruba not prepared yet for this type of investigation. Better get the paper and evidence shredders ready. Paulus is sweating profusely as we speak.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: January 06, 2009, 01:06:07 PM »

Janet

_______

Karin Janssen

Karin Janssen

I agree Janet.You don't bring those kinds of charges against the 4 stooges without evidence!

My fear, under their current system, is that each arrest raised the bar higher and higher, in terms of proof needed to obtain arrest and detention of the suspects. A conviction on charges...That is a totally separate beast.

Remember, Aruba sabotaged this case not only from an evidence standpoint, but also from a legal logistics standpoint. This has been well thought out, I am sure. There are many authors writing the script to this game of charades.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: January 06, 2009, 01:06:53 PM »

GO HERO GO..KEEP THE PRESSURE UP!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: January 06, 2009, 01:11:37 PM »

Anybody out there able to view this Presser live?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: January 06, 2009, 01:14:20 PM »

Anybody out there able to view this Presser live?

I wish i could but i'm sure we're gonna get a lot of HOT air...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: January 06, 2009, 01:20:53 PM »

NOVEMBER, 2007 - THE REARRESTS OF JORAN, DEEPAK AND SATISH

HAN MOS

Aruba's Chief Prosecutor on New Evidence Against Holloway Suspects
Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

"We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

SUSPICIONS JUSTIFY REARREST

JOHN KELLY - REARRESTS ARE NOTHING BUT DOG AND PONY SHOW

Holloway Attorney: 'Extraordinarily Painful'
Tuesday, December 04, 2007

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him (Hans Mo) Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY:  I can say it with 99 percent.  ... I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made.  And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: January 06, 2009, 01:22:53 PM »

Janet

_______

Karin Janssen

Karin Janssen

My fear, under their current system, is that each arrest raised the bar higher and higher, in terms of proof needed to obtain arrest and detention of the suspects. A conviction on charges...That is a totally separate beast.

Remember, Aruba sabotaged this case not only from an evidence standpoint, but also from a legal logistics standpoint. This has been well thought out, I am sure. There are many authors writing the script to this game of charades.

I think "raising the bar" is part of the corruption angle.  Would they have done all these things if the main suspects were the security guards?  Is this their normal method of operation?

no case = no crime statistics = one happy island

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: January 06, 2009, 01:26:50 PM »

no case = no crime statistics = one happy island

Whose happy now, Aruba?
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: January 06, 2009, 01:30:23 PM »

Janet --

WHAT in the world is going on?? Good Grief!
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: January 06, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »

Sharon ~ I'm so sorry for your loss.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: January 06, 2009, 01:37:15 PM »

Janet --

UNLIKE a few Freebirds who are at cng -- WITH Kyle and CAPS.  ::MonkeyWink::

WHAT in the world is going on?? Good Grief!

There are Freebirds posting at C&G? This is frustrating - not that the entire case hasn't been frustrating, but my gosh....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.