March 29, 2024, 08:59:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 - 1/6/09  (Read 243716 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: January 06, 2009, 02:13:33 PM »

LIVE RIGHT NOW - IN DUTCH - MOS

http://www.24ora.com/

OK, in the comments they are mentioning the LING family?

OOPS - the comments are old...don't know why
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: January 06, 2009, 02:14:00 PM »

truthseeker2 ~ will you talk to me? 

Sure, Memphis.  But I don't have many answers as to why things are the way they are here now.  Seems people have differing views.  There are just some topics people feel more strongly about than others.  That should be okay, I guess.

Sorry to whine.
Reading and catching up, want to say, I really appreciate your logic.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: January 06, 2009, 02:14:36 PM »

Please translate what he say's when he's done Johan.TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: January 06, 2009, 02:15:37 PM »

It def said Holloway case across the bottom.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: January 06, 2009, 02:16:19 PM »

I understand about as much of this as my son explaining how to repair a diesel engine.

The Aruban authorities are assisting in keeping the secrets undiscovered.
The palace is open to all, but the palace is a maze to most.
Most will not figure out what's really going on.

Shango:

It was written in the scriptures.. 
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: January 06, 2009, 02:16:28 PM »

Coincidently, Aruba’s Prosecutor’s Office sent an invitation to the media on Monday announcing that there would be a press conference Tuesday afternoon. The topic of the press conference is an update on the investigation into Holloway’s disappearance. The media were cautioned that the press conference was not definitive and might not take place.

So in other words, the prosecutor's office is FOS 

Oh brother!!  What the heck?  This is rediculous
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: January 06, 2009, 02:16:52 PM »

I understand about as much of this as my son explaining how to repair a diesel engine.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: January 06, 2009, 02:17:22 PM »

Sure, Memphis.  But I don't have many answers as to why things are the way they are here now.  Seems people have differing views.  There are just some topics people feel more strongly about than others.  That should be okay, I guess.

Sorry to whine.

Thanks, Memphis.  Don't get discouraged.  Many are saying that things could be happening soon.  Maybe there will be some real information coming out of Aruba soon, whether they want that to happen or not.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: January 06, 2009, 02:18:55 PM »

It def said Holloway case across the bottom.

YES, the PC is live now with MOS.  I think the comments may have more to do with 24ora's ability to have live TV
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: January 06, 2009, 02:20:23 PM »

February 2009 is still showing up on the scroll bar.  That doesn't indicate much new to me.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #730 on: January 06, 2009, 02:21:24 PM »

From Caps,
Hans Mos on radio; http://www.promoaruba.aw/

Mos was to receive a report of the polygraph of the pond witness from Tim Miller, he never received this.

"the withness what he saw, was not sure or could not be sure that joran was comming from the pond and Tim did not provided the report promissed to him. He is still waiting."

"and he explicit siad that the witness also could not come up with a proof on how he determine the pnd and how does he know that shure that he has seen Joran in monserat."

"and they are waiting on Tim Miller report to make case stronger."

The cage that was reported stolen from the fisherman's huts; the fisherman says the cage is at his home.

"the fox greta where Joran was talking to his father, it is not his father, they took the recordings and sent then to a foresenic analysis in Holland and they are not Paules on the tape."

"the case is not closed and will not close the case"

"On the clothing it is also not the clothing."

"they continue to investigate and implore any one to come forth that have seen or have some sort conclusif information and that can be sustainable that can go to an arrest."

They only have one chance at this so they do not want to jump the gun....(slightly translated, lol)

I was doing this very fast, I am on my lunch but this is what Caps told me has been said so far!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: January 06, 2009, 02:21:48 PM »

February 2009 is still showing up on the scroll bar.  That doesn't indicate much new to me.

yeah - saw that. I don't get a good feeling.
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: January 06, 2009, 02:23:23 PM »

If Mark Fuhrman is there, it's a possibility he is there in place of Greta. Maybe he'll be on Greta tonight.

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: January 06, 2009, 02:24:00 PM »

From Caps,

Mos was to receive a report of the polygraph of the pond witness from Tim Miller, he never received this.

"the withness what he saw, was not sure or could not be sure that joran was comming from the pond and Tim did not provided the report promissed to him. He is still waiting."

"and he explicit siad that the witness also could not come up with a proof on how he determine the pnd and how does he know that shure that he has seen Joran in monserat."

The cage that was reported stolen from the fisherman's huts; the fisherman says the cage is at his home.
"the fox greta where Joran was talking to his father, it is not his father, they took the recordings and sent then to a foresenic analysis in Holland and they are not Paules on the tape."

"they continue to investigate and implore any one to come forth that have seen or have some sort conclusif information and that can be sustainable that can go to an arrest."

They only have one chance at this so they do not want to jump the gun....(slightly translated, lol)

I was doing this very fast, I am on my lunch but this is what Caps told me has been said so far!

hmmm...someone got to the fisherman
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: January 06, 2009, 02:24:11 PM »

A snip from the link : http://www.mcharvey.com/shango/shango.html

My Synopsis:

This is what I think happened the night Natalee disappeared, based on what Shango is saying:

Natalee hooked up with Joren one last night before she heads back home the next day (they apparently had met three days before someplace). They gambled, ate and drank (at Carlos and Charlieís), and then went off someplace at Jorenís invitation. Now, some back story: about a week ago, someone anonymously approached Fox news and said Joren had a reputation for ëtaking advantage of young ladiesí. With that in mind, Joren called his boys the kalpoes to give them a ride to a ëraveí he invited Natalee to. Like some number of women before her, Natalee found herself at an as-yet undiscovered locationÖthe house at the end of the road not paved with gold. Here she was given X and date-raped when she passed out. Joren is afraid of some of the people thereÖisland drug dealers, their bodyguards, et ceteraÖand he gets uncomfortable enough to leave. Perhaps, this was standing order for Joren: pick us up a girl, get your pay, and get the Hell out. Unlike all those other girls before her, though, Natalee died somehowÖmaybe things got out of hand, maybe she ODíed, maybe she fell down some stairs or something. At any rate the people at this ëraveí suddenly have a dead girl on their hands. These guys have been paying bribes to the police chief Van Der Straaten among others for years to quietly ply their trade, so when they tell him, he has to scramble to keep things hidden. So him, Paulus Van Der Sloot (Jorenís dad and Van Der Straatenís friend), and his lackeys start stalling the investigation long enough for the body to be disposed of. He goes to Paulus and says, ìhey man. You better get your kid and thoe Kalpoes and get a story, because theyíre going to be the fall guys hereî. No problem; Paulus knows (and maybe helped Van Der Straaten on) the fine points of Dutch investigative procedure and how to totally botch an investigation. So he hammers down an alibi with his boy and the Kalpoes, Van Der Straaten stalls and fucks things up on purpose, hoping that everything will either blow over or die down. You see, the boys wonít be convicted on the shoddy evidence the prosecution will be allowed to find. The real murderers, who are drug lords far more powerful than Paulus and Van Der Straaten, will be safe and their drug trade and other sins kept intact, and the cycle of corruption will continue. And as for nataleeís family, what can they do? They get, ìOh so sorry. We did our best to convict, but the jury says otherwise. Sorry about your daughter, go home nowî That is what the officials involved in this crap are hoping for. However, Shango says that if the cowboys (us Americans and certainly Beth Twitty and her camp) refuse to accept the ëpeace offeringí (this farce of an investigation and trial), AND we put enough pressure on our elected reps and get the news media onto this (they should be eating this up by now), then this all will come to light in time. And from what Shango says, that is what it will take for Beth to bring her daughter home. Somebody on that island knows where she is, but is afraid to tell.

Now I should mention that in the addenda is a post missing from what I have above; if you read it at the suggested translation, it indicates that Natalee was sold into prostitution, but she had to be hidden a few days until a safe (that is, secret) way to smuggle her off the island was found. This coincides with the visions that two psychics had, both involved her being hidden away and finally rescued. The Bible Code at http://www.revelation13.net/KingJames2c.html seems to suggest this theory; and I read someplace (possibly the above pages) that Reveleations 12 is about Natalee; she is the woman described therein and the dragon represents evils done to her and that threaten her. That is open to interpretation; it depends on what you believe. Of course, if Natalee is alive still and will be returned to her mother someday, it will not be through lack of searching; the Lord helps those who help themselves.

Letís do it.

It is not my note..But I have to agree with the theory that Drug Dealers the boys associated with did her in..

So again who has been busted for major drugs and who is called the Boss.
That is who Shango is referring too in my humble opinion.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #735 on: January 06, 2009, 02:24:16 PM »

Thank You Very Much TM and CAPS!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: January 06, 2009, 02:25:32 PM »

From Caps,

Thanks Texasmom & Caps
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: January 06, 2009, 02:26:33 PM »

Sorry to whine.

Thanks, Memphis.  Don't get discouraged.  Many are saying that things could be happening soon.  Maybe there will be some real information coming out of Aruba soon, whether they want that to happen or not.

Really really appreciate your logic. It pulls me back on track while reading. 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #738 on: January 06, 2009, 02:27:39 PM »

they don't close the case

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: January 06, 2009, 02:28:28 PM »

they don't close the case

Thanks Johan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.