May 29, 2024, 06:49:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278521 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: January 06, 2009, 03:31:01 PM »

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: January 06, 2009, 03:31:08 PM »

Please someone tell me - the ants are not looking to get paid for the funeral to be on tv-------PLEASE tell me I am wrong 

I know -- I am horrified by this as well.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: January 06, 2009, 03:31:10 PM »

Please someone tell me - the ants are not looking to get paid for the funeral to be on tv-------PLEASE tell me I am wrong 

Isn't that just the sickest thing you've ever heard of????? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1123 on: January 06, 2009, 03:31:14 PM »

Sorry Cherjers, but it's true. They are being very sneaky about it but I got it from a very very reliable source who has connections to the entertainment industry. He knows what is going on behind the scenes and yes people are actually bidding for the funeral and memorial the Ants are planning.

I want to see Kharma bite these people in the butt big time!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: January 06, 2009, 03:32:24 PM »

Casey Anthony connects to outside world the old-fashioned way

But the most high-profile inmate at the Orange County Jail gets most of her news the old-fashioned way -- on a small transistor radio from inside her 7-by-12 foot cell in the county's female detention center.

"[Anthony] has very limited access to the outside world," jail spokesman Allen Moore said. "She's not watching Nancy Grace."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2182241.story

Is it wrong of me to wish NG was piped in through speakers, 24-7? 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1125 on: January 06, 2009, 03:32:37 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

Good Morning Bearly....there's a pretty kitty who's all sad...I hope you don't mind if I try an cheer her up 

(((scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears )))

It's therapeutic..that's all..I know you'll understand 

Bearly is an amazing ... Bear.  Monkey? Um..  (could you clarify which one you are, Bearly?)
In any case, I hope she won't mind too much.  She's got a kind heart. And hopefully a soft spot for kitties 

AM, of course I have a soft spot for kitties.  I am sorry I just saw this, I left for a funeral.  I just came home from a funeral to find out my Mom is in the hospital, my Dad is on the way to the drug store because he is sick and has what my Mom has, then I called my friend who answered from the hospital, she took the daughter of another friend there because she has chest pain (they think it is a broken rib).

Oh Bearly my prayers go out to you and your family!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1126 on: January 06, 2009, 03:32:53 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

Good Morning Bearly....there's a pretty kitty who's all sad...I hope you don't mind if I try an cheer her up 

Bearly is an amazing ... Bear.  Monkey? Um..  (could you clarify which one you are, Bearly?)
In any case, I hope she won't mind too much.  She's got a kind heart. And hopefully a soft spot for kitties 

AM, of course I have a soft spot for kitties.  I am sorry I just saw this, I left for a funeral.  I just came home from a funeral to find out my Mom is in the hospital, my Dad is on the way to the drug store because he is sick and has what my Mom has, then I called my friend who answered from the hospital, she took the daughter of another friend there because she has chest pain (they think it is a broken rib).

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1127 on: January 06, 2009, 03:33:05 PM »

Klaas?  Bearly?  Muffy? 

I made a boo-boo over in Fashion & Design - I posted a pic that is O/T and needs to go to musing.  Sorry!  This was the last place I saw a mod.

TIA (I made it small so that no one could yell at me for being O/T too bad)

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1128 on: January 06, 2009, 03:34:21 PM »

She loves me!  She loves me!  Another Monkey loves me!  Dat good 'cause she's one fine cat!   

That's it...no more kittys for me...is there a Pretty Kittys Anonymous ? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1129 on: January 06, 2009, 03:34:41 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

Oh Bearly my prayers go out to you and your family!! 
OMG!  Hugs Bearly!!  Your family and friends will be in my prayers.  Don't you go gettin sick now please.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: January 06, 2009, 03:34:50 PM »

WOW CAPPUCCINO! 

I saw a previous post from you and said to myself, hadn't seen you in a while.  Nice post, I'm gonna go read it again!
I want to second that, I totally agree with you.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: January 06, 2009, 03:36:29 PM »

She loves me!  She loves me!  Another Monkey loves me!  Dat good 'cause she's one fine cat!   

That's it...no more kittys for me...is there a Pretty Kittys Anonymous ? 

Da Spark seems to think I'm groovy. Gotta problem with that, big boy?? 

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: January 06, 2009, 03:37:50 PM »

WOW CAPPUCCINO! 

I saw a previous post from you and said to myself, hadn't seen you in a while.  Nice post, I'm gonna go read it again!

I would like to second that....GREAT POST CAPPUCINO! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: January 06, 2009, 03:40:25 PM »

WOW CAPPUCCINO! 

Awwws  Wink   That was very sweet of you.   I had an absolutely horrid time with a wicked chronic sinus problem & then a delightful extended visit from my daughter & her boyfriend for the holidays - they just returned to Jersey to get back to work and their next college semster starting in a week.   We had a blast but Im bumming, its really hard to get used to my babies all grown up & not around constantly.   So very proud of them both but selfishly I miss them horrible, I know many can relate.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: January 06, 2009, 03:40:40 PM »

Dear BooMonkey,

I don't see you on the forum right now, but if you read this, I have a special request to make. Can you tell us whether we will find out what the two bits of good news are today, and, if not, can you ship me some Sleepy Time Tea for tonight? Because I didn't fall asleep until 3 a.m. last night, wondering what you were alluding to! Oh, gosh, I need help!

In all my deliberations last night, I came to the conclusion that you were referring to (1) a funeral/memorial; and (2) something about Kronk, something that would assure our faith in him. Is that right? (I know, you can't tell me! Help!!! Somebody help me!!!     

Dear Rmcalo

I have not heard anything about it happening today, he stated it should be by the end of the week. I'm hoping so anyway! The only thing new I got was about the Ants holding a bidding war for the rights to Caylee's funeral AND memorial. Lifetime pulled out but NBC and ABC are still in the trenches or gutter I should say with the Ants. This is why they want immunity. If they don't get immunity, an indictment against them could nix their nice little plans to live off their dead grand daughter for years to come. It was suggested to me that if we could find a death certificate release, that would indicate when the body was submitted for cremation. Then we could possibly tell if the Ants were sitting on their hands waiting for a deal and not JB holding things up with a 2nd autopsy.

Hugs Boo
Thanks for that info, I'm speechless, how anyone can behave this way is way beyond me. That is interesting about finding a death certificate release, I'm beginning to believe the rumor about the cremation being done on Mon Dec 29.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: January 06, 2009, 03:44:17 PM »

This case has gotten me thinking a lot about the definition of "sociopath." I came across someone two years ago whom I believe to be a sociopath. One of the main adjectives I would use to describe this person is "relentless." His actions remind me of Ryan P.'s statement that KC was "definitely a hard-a**." For this reason, I believe KC will never, never confess. I think that true sociopaths are always able to withstand the kinds of pressures that would break most of us down. Sometimes I think that the real definition of "sociopath" should simply be "just a really evil person."

Anyway, I found this interesting site that I thought I would share with all of you -- related to the topic of sociopathy. I figured it might be a light diversion as we wait for whatever is coming next.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977033550
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: January 06, 2009, 03:47:55 PM »

This case has gotten me thinking a lot about the definition of "sociopath." I came across someone two years ago whom I believe to be a sociopath. One of the main adjectives I would use to describe this person is "relentless." His actions remind me of Ryan P.'s statement that KC was "definitely a hard-a**." For this reason, I believe KC will never, never confess. I think that true sociopaths are always able to withstand the kinds of pressures that would break most of us down. Sometimes I think that the real definition of "sociopath" should simply be "just a really evil person."

Anyway, I found this interesting site that I thought I would share with all of you -- related to the topic of sociopathy. I figured it might be a light diversion as we wait for whatever is coming next.

P.S. I didn't get the "right" answer on the quiz and just gave up and scrolled down to find it!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: January 06, 2009, 03:49:21 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

Wow.  You're having a rough day!    Hope everyone is doing well, soon!!!    Hugs.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1138 on: January 06, 2009, 03:49:36 PM »

P.S. I didn't get the "right" answer on the quiz and just gave up and scrolled down to find it!

I got the right answer right away!! 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: January 06, 2009, 03:49:44 PM »

Dear BooMonkey,

I don't see you on the forum right now, but if you read this, I have a special request to make. Can you tell us whether we will find out what the two bits of good news are today, and, if not, can you ship me some Sleepy Time Tea for tonight? Because I didn't fall asleep until 3 a.m. last night, wondering what you were alluding to! Oh, gosh, I need help!

In all my deliberations last night, I came to the conclusion that you were referring to (1) a funeral/memorial; and (2) something about Kronk, something that would assure our faith in him. Is that right? (I know, you can't tell me! Help!!! Somebody help me!!!     

Dear Rmcalo

I have not heard anything about it happening today, he stated it should be by the end of the week. I'm hoping so anyway! The only thing new I got was about the Ants holding a bidding war for the rights to Caylee's funeral AND memorial. Lifetime pulled out but NBC and ABC are still in the trenches or gutter I should say with the Ants. This is why they want immunity. If they don't get immunity, an indictment against them could nix their nice little plans to live off their dead grand daughter for years to come. It was suggested to me that if we could find a death certificate release, that would indicate when the body was submitted for cremation. Then we could possibly tell if the Ants were sitting on their hands waiting for a deal and not JB holding things up with a 2nd autopsy.

Hugs Boo
Thanks for that info, I'm speechless, how anyone can behave this way is way beyond me. That is interesting about finding a death certificate release, I'm beginning to believe the rumor about the cremation being done on Mon Dec 29.

Is there an e-mail campaign to ABC & NBC to tell them how disgusting and inappropriate this is?  I for one won't be watching the Anthony's Public Fakery Memorial Service. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.