May 29, 2024, 02:18:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278431 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1140 on: January 06, 2009, 03:52:38 PM »

Dear BooMonkey,

I don't see you on the forum right now, but if you read this, I have a special request to make. Can you tell us whether we will find out what the two bits of good news are today, and, if not, can you ship me some Sleepy Time Tea for tonight? Because I didn't fall asleep until 3 a.m. last night, wondering what you were alluding to! Oh, gosh, I need help!

In all my deliberations last night, I came to the conclusion that you were referring to (1) a funeral/memorial; and (2) something about Kronk, something that would assure our faith in him. Is that right? (I know, you can't tell me! Help!!! Somebody help me!!!     

Dear Rmcalo

I have not heard anything about it happening today, he stated it should be by the end of the week. I'm hoping so anyway! The only thing new I got was about the Ants holding a bidding war for the rights to Caylee's funeral AND memorial. Lifetime pulled out but NBC and ABC are still in the trenches or gutter I should say with the Ants. This is why they want immunity. If they don't get immunity, an indictment against them could nix their nice little plans to live off their dead grand daughter for years to come. It was suggested to me that if we could find a death certificate release, that would indicate when the body was submitted for cremation. Then we could possibly tell if the Ants were sitting on their hands waiting for a deal and not JB holding things up with a 2nd autopsy.

Hugs Boo
Thanks for that info, I'm speechless, how anyone can behave this way is way beyond me. That is interesting about finding a death certificate release, I'm beginning to believe the rumor about the cremation being done on Mon Dec 29.

Is there an e-mail campaign to ABC & NBC to tell them how disgusting and inappropriate this is?  I for one won't be watching the Anthony's Public Fakery Memorial Service. 

OMG Newfie, you read my mind! I just let the dogs out and thought, damn we should start those on line petitions for both of those stations. If it worked for Lifetime, it will work for them!! Does anyone know how to do it???

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: January 06, 2009, 03:52:43 PM »

Klaas?  Bearly?  Muffy? 

I made a boo-boo over in Fashion & Design - I posted a pic that is O/T and needs to go to musing.  Sorry!  This was the last place I saw a mod.

TIA (I made it small so that no one could yell at me for being O/T too bad)

Klaas is out, she posted above.  Looking at the list of those here, I don't see any mods.  If its important you could always use report post feature.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1142 on: January 06, 2009, 03:52:47 PM »

Baez is such a moron!!  Morgan's law firms slogan has always been, as far back as my mind can remember seeing his commercials as a very young child, "Morgan, Collin, & Gilbert..for the people" or "Morgan & Morgan...for the people"...heck even his website is www.FORTHEPEOPLE.com .
Why bash Mr. Morgan for using his slogan in his ad?????  Santa Clause is festive, and if you want to get technical Baez, Santa is really only FOR the GOOD people!!!  (That knocks your ass and your clients out of the ball park, heck out of the dang hemisphere!)

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: January 06, 2009, 03:53:21 PM »

WOW CAPPUCCINO! 

I saw a previous post from you and said to myself, hadn't seen you in a while.  Nice post, I'm gonna go read it again!
I want to second that, I totally agree with you.

For anyone that missed it, it is the last post on page 55.  It's rather long, that's why I didn't quote it but definitely worth the read if you missed it.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: January 06, 2009, 03:53:26 PM »

Morning you all!!!  When Caylee sings You Are My SUnshine, and she says "please dont take my Nan from me"?  Who do you think taught her to sing it that way???

Always, I've always thought it was Cin Cin.  I can't imagine anyone else in the family teaching her the song.  And, it appears that they didn't allow her to be around other children.  
Me too, and it shows just how controlling she was, dont you think???

I said this months ago actually, Caylee sings that line like that twice & the second time with some very distinctive expression & body language.  There is not a reasonable sound minded grandparent that would have any need to teach a child to insert words into a classic song such as this without it having significance to the twisted adult doing it.   What it told me right away is just like Jesse reporting that Sindee had Caylee calling her mommie, even in front of Casey was that she was controlling & obsessive - Cindy's issue was that she saw Caylee as a "redo" because she knows dang well she really failed as a parent with that monster spawn of hers.   If you look into the family background that is known you can readily conclude that all of them have issues & its a very dysfunctional family that Cindy & George insisted use a false impression outside their doors to everyone they came across, including denying the serious issues they had with their daughter for years.  Cindy & George NEVER did the right thing to get Casey psychological help, get her to graduate high school even (Cindy even blames the school for that which is ludacrious on its face) & Cindy habitually digs Casey out of a deep hole EVERY time she got jammed up.   This does NOT take away the fact that Casey is NOT insane & knows the difference from right or wrong so she is totally responsible for everything she has done but it is meant to point out that Caylee ended up being the victim of her mother's sociopathic hand in addition to living with a family that is twisted, self-absorbed, greedy, combative, irresponsible & negligent to say the least.

I'm astounded at the number of people that can still empathise with their sorry bums after everything they have done & continue to do forsaking that precious babygirl by being more concerned about saving that immoral monster they coddle.   It is despicable not only that they know Casey is responsible for killing Caylee but that they have blamed others & have had the nerve to criticize others when morally that entire family has NO room to speak to such things, Cindy doesnt even care what this is doing to her own elderly parents, she instead argued with her elderly sick mother not to press charges against Casey & guess what people Caylee would be alive today had Shirley pressed charges against Casey for stealing her grandfather's retirement money.    Yes, Im a parent and I will tell you with an absolute certainty that A) Im so blessed with my 2 now very successful young adult children so I would NEVER have issues like Cindy & George entertained with no reasonable attempt at solutions B) had I had a sociopath for a child I would love that child BUT NEVER defend, conceal or lie on their behalf if they had done something this heinous, certainly not another blood member of my own family even more so.  A loving reasonable parent goes thru the ends of the earth to PREVENT things like this by doing the very best they can, teaching their children respect, compassion for others, accountability & responsibility as well as some level of morality throughout their life DAILY - when that isnt enough they seek professional help without embarrassment or hesitation in the hopes that it will benefit their child & ease the family burden from senseless additional stress & heartache. 

Cap- You are so right on with this post. I logged on just to reply. I have always thought that Caylee was a re-do as well. She was going to go back and correct all her mistakes she made the first time around and make Caylee the perfect child. My mother did the same thing with her Grandchildren and its so obvious. she also denies the mistakes she makes just like Cindy and its kinda like she is going to be judged by the way Caylee would have turned out and think that everyone would forget about the past and how she raised her own.

I have not logged in in awhile so I am somewhat behind. I was so mad about the fact that Cindy had to take credit for the stuffed animals and the homeless shelter situation. how dare she. I wanna just slap her for that. She DID NOT donate those toys and deserves NO credit whatsoever. Does she think she is some kind of hero now? I guess she did it for PR. If i had just found out that my GC was dead, I would not be out trying to make myself look good in the publics eye. That right there shows me that they all did their grieving a LONG time ago, say 6 months. They got a big head start on that becaause they have known all along.

I hope Boos news is arrests. I don't think Memorials services would be a big secret. Maybe its both!! Lets hope.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1145 on: January 06, 2009, 03:54:07 PM »

Klaas is out, she posted above.  Looking at the list of those here, I don't see any mods.  If its important you could always use report post feature.
Oh Today, we are never alone.  Klaas is every where!  She is like air!  (Seriously)

milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: January 06, 2009, 03:54:43 PM »

Dear BooMonkey,

I don't see you on the forum right now, but if you read this, I have a special request to make. Can you tell us whether we will find out what the two bits of good news are today, and, if not, can you ship me some Sleepy Time Tea for tonight? Because I didn't fall asleep until 3 a.m. last night, wondering what you were alluding to! Oh, gosh, I need help!

In all my deliberations last night, I came to the conclusion that you were referring to (1) a funeral/memorial; and (2) something about Kronk, something that would assure our faith in him. Is that right? (I know, you can't tell me! Help!!! Somebody help me!!!     

Dear Rmcalo

I have not heard anything about it happening today, he stated it should be by the end of the week. I'm hoping so anyway! The only thing new I got was about the Ants holding a bidding war for the rights to Caylee's funeral AND memorial. Lifetime pulled out but NBC and ABC are still in the trenches or gutter I should say with the Ants. This is why they want immunity. If they don't get immunity, an indictment against them could nix their nice little plans to live off their dead grand daughter for years to come. It was suggested to me that if we could find a death certificate release, that would indicate when the body was submitted for cremation. Then we could possibly tell if the Ants were sitting on their hands waiting for a deal and not JB holding things up with a 2nd autopsy.

Hugs Boo

This really grates my grits
We should get contact numbers and protest the station and their sponsors if they make any kind of deal with the Ant's. I for one would never watch anything that would profit them. Hey it worked on the Trust Account holders!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1147 on: January 06, 2009, 03:58:39 PM »

Oh Today, we are never alone.  Klaas is every where!  She is like air!  (Seriously)

I so KNOW! The other day I mentioned we were alone and I started jumping on the bed and POOF! She was there!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: January 06, 2009, 03:59:12 PM »

Baez is such a moron!!  Morgan's law firms slogan has always been, as far back as my mind can remember seeing his commercials as a very young child, "Morgan, Collin, & Gilbert..for the people" or "Morgan & Morgan...for the people"...heck even his website is www.FORTHEPEOPLE.com .
Why bash Mr. Morgan for using his slogan in his ad?????  Santa Clause is festive, and if you want to get technical Baez, Santa is really only FOR the GOOD people!!!  (That knocks your ass and your clients out of the ball park, heck out of the dang hemisphere!)

Mr Morgan looks like a good guy that is in it for the right reasons. He doesn't need to insert himself in any case for attention or publicity. He is already well-known and well-liked and respected. I think he just sees that this womans life has been turned upside down because of Evil. Pure evil. She deserves representation. Baez is in this whole thing just to get his mug out there.I wonder if he even knows how bad he looks to the world right now. He is pond scum.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1149 on: January 06, 2009, 04:06:34 PM »

Becca broke the internet!! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: January 06, 2009, 04:07:49 PM »

WOW CAPPUCCINO! 

I saw a previous post from you and said to myself, hadn't seen you in a while.  Nice post, I'm gonna go read it again!

Awwws  Wink   That was very sweet of you.   I had an absolutely horrid time with a wicked chronic sinus problem & then a delightful extended visit from my daughter & her boyfriend for the holidays - they just returned to Jersey to get back to work and their next college semster starting in a week.   We had a blast but Im bumming, its really hard to get used to my babies all grown up & not around constantly.   So very proud of them both but selfishly I miss them horrible, I know many can relate.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1151 on: January 06, 2009, 04:07:58 PM »

Well, I don't know how to start an online petition, so if any of you do, help me out here.

But what I do have is contact numbers for all 3 major stations:

http://abc.go.com/site/contactus.html?lid=ABCCOMGlobalFooter&lpos=CONTACT

http://www.nbc.com/Footer/Contact_Us/

http://www.cbscorporation.com/contact_info/index.php

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: January 06, 2009, 04:08:48 PM »

Mr Morgan looks like a good guy that is in it for the right reasons. He doesn't need to insert himself in any case for attention or publicity. He is already well-known and well-liked and respected. I think he just sees that this womans life has been turned upside down because of Evil. Pure evil. She deserves representation. Baez is in this whole thing just to get his mug out there.I wonder if he even knows how bad he looks to the world right now. He is pond scum.

This is "kinda OT":  I used to think Latino men were hot, JB ruined that for me. 

I keep getting LOCKED OUT!!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1153 on: January 06, 2009, 04:10:10 PM »

Well, I don't know how to start an online petition, so if any of you do, help me out here.

But what I do have is contact numbers for all 3 major stations:

http://abc.go.com/site/contactus.html?lid=ABCCOMGlobalFooter&lpos=CONTACT

http://www.nbc.com/Footer/Contact_Us/

http://www.cbscorporation.com/contact_info/index.php

Good old Google gave me this!

http://www.ipetitions.com/start-petition/

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: January 06, 2009, 04:10:37 PM »

In the event that you would like to see for yourself that the author is incorrect, simply go to the transcripts of Nancy Grace and see for yourself that Steve Farese was on her show about the Winkler case a number of times over a period of several months.

Frankly, this is beginning to bore me.

Me too!  It really makes no difference...NG is not nice....we all know that...and whether the attorney's were on her show once or a bizillion times.....she still isn't nice. .Is it really so important to try to prove someone wrong on something so minor::MonkeyNoNo:: Babybear, I think I would like to read the book

Yes, it really is interesting.  Quite sympathetic to Mary Winkler.  I'm in the miiddle of the trial and the defense has just started to present it's case.  Very fine lawyers.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1155 on: January 06, 2009, 04:11:38 PM »

This is "kinda OT":  I used to think Latino men were hot, JB ruined that for me. 

I keep getting LOCKED OUT!!!!

Its not me this time!  I downgraded from that stupid IE8Beta2.  IE7 is the only one for me for sure!

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: January 06, 2009, 04:12:19 PM »

I just saw this at WS.. I hadnt heard of it til now:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/dec/27/na-juror-questions-improve-search-for-truth/
Starting New Year's Day, Florida jurors will be allowed to ask questions of witnesses in civil and criminal trials.

The Florida Supreme Court adopted the new rule last fall to help jurors get at the truth, but the court's controversial decision has some judges and lawyers fretting about the potential for problems.

Justice Peggy Quince, for one, objects to the rule.

"I strongly believe that it is the responsibility of the parties, through their attorneys, to present the evidence to the jury in the form of their questions and the physical and demonstrative evidence," she wrote in dissent.

But naysayers need not worry about abuses. Jurors won't be allowed to sound off in the middle of questioning. They will have to submit their questions to the judge, who will decide whether it can be asked.
No doubt the judge's decision could become an issue on appeal, but it should hardly strain the system any more than it already is taxed.

Allowing jurors to ask questions will benefit the search for truth - and justice.

Bless those Florida laws down there.  Just in time for KC's trial!  

Too bad they just can't raise their hand and ask a question, like Cin Cin.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: January 06, 2009, 04:13:08 PM »

Please someone tell me - the ants are not looking to get paid for the funeral to be on tv-------PLEASE tell me I am wrong 

I know -- I am horrified by this as well.
  Everytime you pity the ants-they come back and make you hate them this is a family form hell-
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: January 06, 2009, 04:13:59 PM »

I learned from the best . . . YOU!!

Ok, putting myself on timeout in the corner right now!!!

New mantra "Be a Good Monkey, Be a Good Monkey"

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: January 06, 2009, 04:14:28 PM »

WOW CAPPUCCINO! 

Awwws  Wink   That was very sweet of you.   I had an absolutely horrid time with a wicked chronic sinus problem & then a delightful extended visit from my daughter & her boyfriend for the holidays - they just returned to Jersey to get back to work and their next college semster starting in a week.   We had a blast but Im bumming, its really hard to get used to my babies all grown up & not around constantly.   So very proud of them both but selfishly I miss them horrible, I know many can relate.

I can relate.  My two youngest graduated college together this past May.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.