May 29, 2024, 07:06:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278320 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: January 06, 2009, 04:14:40 PM »

Bearly:  Hugs and prayers to you and your loved ones!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1161 on: January 06, 2009, 04:15:01 PM »

Bless those Florida laws down there.  Just in time for KC's trial!  

Too bad they just can't raise their hand and ask a question, like Cin Cin.   

Oh how I wish that were a law down here Golden!  I would be sitting in the public viewing section with my hand raised every 5 minutes to simply ask:
"Your Honor, is the public to honestly believe that Mr. Baez is infact this stupid?  BTW his outfit is such a knockoff - designers do not normally make suites in size whale!" 

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: January 06, 2009, 04:16:03 PM »

She loves me!  She loves me!  Another Monkey loves me!  Dat good 'cause she's one fine cat!   

You're just trying to make me blush for some reason, you cute furry thing, you! 

BELCH!!!  Dang that was good!!!!  Ok, where's my leash?

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1163 on: January 06, 2009, 04:16:49 PM »

Hello fellow Monkeys. Happy New Year to all, long to no speak.

Something new for all to chomp on. Just on wesh at 4..........................
States Attorney refusing to turn over 3 discs to defense containing photos and x-rays in fear they will be SOLD. Waiting for judge to issue stipulations to defense.

Not on web yet, but was on tv.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: January 06, 2009, 04:19:16 PM »

States Attorney refusing to turn over 3 discs to defense containing photos and x-rays in fear they will be SOLD. Waiting for judge to issue stipulations to defense.

I wouldn't put it past them!

And hey ~ Boo ~ the minute you said I read your mind ~ I got booted from the cage!  Had to scratch and claw my way back in!  You aren't still on the "tea" are you?  I thought that might be the problem! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: January 06, 2009, 04:19:36 PM »

Well, that's interesting!    Thanks for the info.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: January 06, 2009, 04:19:45 PM »

WOW!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1167 on: January 06, 2009, 04:19:59 PM »

Hello fellow Monkeys. Happy New Year to all, long time no speak.

self edit
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: January 06, 2009, 04:20:03 PM »

Cap- You are so right on with this post. I logged on just to reply. I have always thought that Caylee was a re-do as well. She was going to go back and correct all her mistakes she made the first time around and make Caylee the perfect child. My mother did the same thing with her Grandchildren and its so obvious. she also denies the mistakes she makes just like Cindy and its kinda like she is going to be judged by the way Caylee would have turned out and think that everyone would forget about the past and how she raised her own.

I have not logged in in awhile so I am somewhat behind. I was so mad about the fact that Cindy had to take credit for the stuffed animals and the homeless shelter situation. how dare she. I wanna just slap her for that. She DID NOT donate those toys and deserves NO credit whatsoever. Does she think she is some kind of hero now? I guess she did it for PR. If i had just found out that my GC was dead, I would not be out trying to make myself look good in the publics eye. That right there shows me that they all did their grieving a LONG time ago, say 6 months. They got a big head start on that becaause they have known all along.

I hope Boos news is arrests. I don't think Memorials services would be a big secret. Maybe its both!! Lets hope.

Tks sweetie.   ITA with you about Cindy "saving face" always consumed with public perception...sickening.   She & their new attorney purely did that because they are potentially facing charges & they are trying to put forward not only that they are decent human beings but that the world should have enormous sympathy for them.   The truth is she couldnt stand having that memorial there because they would have to drive pass it & acknowledging the public's grief for Caylee is admitting her daughter killed her.  I also think it was her spiteful way to deny the public an opportunity to show their sense of loss of a child that was victimized by an evil mother since Cindy carries such hate in her heart that is so very misplaced, sin of it all is she knows this at some level but it doesn't stop her.  Instead of sending them a truck load of Kleenex & sympathy flowers Id much rather put her in a straight jacket & muzzle so the world doesnt have to see her mugging & flapping her jaw anymore.   I'm not denying them their sense of loss BUT their actions leading to, during & after Caylee's death leaves me wanting to give her a good Italian style sit down...ya know what I mean?  BA DA BING  BA DA BOOM!

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: January 06, 2009, 04:20:17 PM »

I thought they had to turn over to the defense everything they had. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1170 on: January 06, 2009, 04:20:40 PM »

WOW!!! 
Thank you JR, and welcome back!! 

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: January 06, 2009, 04:20:50 PM »

Please someone tell me - the ants are not looking to get paid for the funeral to be on tv-------PLEASE tell me I am wrong 

I know -- I am horrified by this as well.
  Everytime you pity the ants-they come back and make you hate them this is a family form hell-

If it is possible for an entire family to be sociopathic, this is definitely the family. Like I said, relentless.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: January 06, 2009, 04:22:22 PM »

Oh, wow. Thank you.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: January 06, 2009, 04:23:38 PM »

Well, that's interesting!    Thanks for the info.

Ooooo   very interesting & it will have Jose "the penguin" Baez (my nickname for him since the bond release drama) fuming and welding his umbrella again! hehe   All I can think of is that song "so you've had a bad day" welcome to many more fool!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: January 06, 2009, 04:23:41 PM »

Interesting. Thanks Jr. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: January 06, 2009, 04:25:32 PM »

WOW!

hmmm.   So, why would the SA think that?   Did someone tip them off that they were planning to do that?? 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: January 06, 2009, 04:29:02 PM »

Does that mean those photos won't be released to the public...  us??
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: January 06, 2009, 04:29:15 PM »

Baez is such a moron!!  Morgan's law firms slogan has always been, as far back as my mind can remember seeing his commercials as a very young child, "Morgan, Collin, & Gilbert..for the people" or "Morgan & Morgan...for the people"...heck even his website is www.FORTHEPEOPLE.com .
Why bash Mr. Morgan for using his slogan in his ad?????  Santa Clause is festive, and if you want to get technical Baez, Santa is really only FOR the GOOD people!!!  (That knocks your ass and your clients out of the ball park, heck out of the dang hemisphere!)

that is what I was just thinking Dolce. We had lived in the Central FL area since 1989 (except for this last year) and as far as I can remember I've heard the commercials For the People...OMG I used to get so sick of them!  Now  Morgan is my hero the way he is going about this case..  (  ) if they can depose Casey before her trial in March...this is looking good at proving the whole Zani thing was a lie! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: January 06, 2009, 04:29:56 PM »

Put on CNN HLN talking about Gail St Johns with Jamie Velez-Mitchell (dont like her).   They are discussing just how many were keyed on that area before the discovery was made - why is it being overlooked that the flippin area was under water knee high or worse?   What is so bizarre about this?    Just goes to show how many people refuse to key on the pertinent issues for the sake of something more  salacious...tsk tsk   Im sure Mike Galanos will discuss the case on his primetime, with reports thru NG tonight.

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1179 on: January 06, 2009, 04:30:19 PM »

Please someone tell me - the ants are not looking to get paid for the funeral to be on tv-------PLEASE tell me I am wrong 

I know -- I am horrified by this as well.
  Everytime you pity the ants-they come back and make you hate them this is a family form hell-

Not to mention how horrifying it is that they have not had Caylee's service yet....meanwhile poor little Caylee lays all alone in a cold funeral home.  I am sickened beyond belief.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.