May 29, 2024, 12:22:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278367 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: January 06, 2009, 04:49:42 PM »

Please someone tell me - the ants are not looking to get paid for the funeral to be on tv-------PLEASE tell me I am wrong 

I know -- I am horrified by this as well.
  Everytime you pity the ants-they come back and make you hate them this is a family form hell-

Not to mention how horrifying it is that they have not had Caylee's service yet....meanwhile poor little Caylee lays all alone in a cold funeral home.  I am sickened beyond belief.

I'm wondering if they did/are even planning a service for Caylee, or already just had her remains buried or cremated.  I bet they don't do anything in private.  Just try to do something public.   BLAAHHAAA.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1201 on: January 06, 2009, 04:51:19 PM »

Bless those Florida laws down there.  Just in time for KC's trial!  

Too bad they just can't raise their hand and ask a question, like Cin Cin.   

Oh how I wish that were a law down here Golden!  I would be sitting in the public viewing section with my hand raised every 5 minutes to simply ask:
"Your Honor, is the public to honestly believe that Mr. Baez is infact this stupid?  BTW his outfit is such a knockoff - designers do not normally make suites in size whale!" 

I want to start a petition that DOLCE be a juror in the KC A case.    
Funny you mention that ... I was just going to ask that Dolce be allowed 10 minutes alone with Casey in her cell !!  Do you think that would then taint her being on the jury?

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: January 06, 2009, 04:52:50 PM »

In this motion, the state argues that substantial licensing fees have been paid for pictures and video of Caylee taken while she was alive. That is why prosecutors want the judge to place special restrictions on digitized images of the remains before they hand them over to attorney Jose Baez and his defense team. 
Sounds like the prosecutors got wind of the Anthony's trying to shop a deal.  Of course, everyone needs to realize that this would not stop the A's from taking their own pictures.  However, not as valuable as the ones with Dr. G in them. 

I am so glad the prosecutors are doing this.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: January 06, 2009, 04:54:26 PM »

Hello fellow Monkeys. Happy New Year to all, long to no speak.

Something new for all to chomp on. Just on wesh at 4..........................
States Attorney refusing to turn over 3 discs to defense containing photos and x-rays in fear they will be SOLD. Waiting for judge to issue stipulations to defense.

Not on web yet, but was on tv.

Does that mean those photos won't be released to the public...  us??

I see no reason for the general public to see the x-rays and photos taken of the remains....nope not even us. The dead get very little dignity as far as autopsies go....and yes I have seen photos....and they are hideous IMO...I dreamed about them for years. Bad enough that those that sit on a jury will have to look at them. I am thankful, if these are released, that Caylee's remains were skeletal

Actually, I agree. I wouldn't want to see them.  I still haven't looked at many of the crime scene photos because a couple freaked me out.   But, I was just wondering about it.

I understand you wondering....I did too. I think the SA knows how unprofessional BJ and anyone associated with him is....and that is what brings up the concern.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1204 on: January 06, 2009, 04:56:02 PM »

In this motion, the state argues that substantial licensing fees have been paid for pictures and video of Caylee taken while she was alive. That is why prosecutors want the judge to place special restrictions on digitized images of the remains before they hand them over to attorney Jose Baez and his defense team. 
Sounds like the prosecutors got wind of the Anthony's trying to shop a deal.  Of course, everyone needs to realize that this would not stop the A's from taking their own pictures.  However, not as valuable as the ones with Dr. G in them. 

Boo, Is this linked to your "clues" in any way? Inquiring Monkeys wanna know! 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: January 06, 2009, 04:56:51 PM »

States Attorney refusing to turn over 3 discs to defense containing photos and x-rays in fear they will be SOLD. Waiting for judge to issue stipulations to defense.

Does that mean those photos won't be released to the public...  us??

I see no reason for the general public to see the x-rays and photos taken of the remains....nope not even us. The dead get very little dignity as far as autopsies go....and yes I have seen photos....and they are hideous IMO...I dreamed about them for years. Bad enough that those that sit on a jury will have to look at them. I am thankful, if these are released, that Caylee's remains were skeletal

Actually, I agree. I wouldn't want to see them.  I still haven't looked at many of the crime scene photos because a couple freaked me out.   But, I was just wondering about it.

I understand you wondering....I did too. I think the SA knows how unprofessional BJ and anyone associated with him is....and that is what brings up the concern.  JMO

Agree!   I'm glad the SA Office is looking out for Caylee - God knows, her family hasn't!   
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: January 06, 2009, 04:57:00 PM »

Bless those Florida laws down there.  Just in time for KC's trial!  

Too bad they just can't raise their hand and ask a question, like Cin Cin.   

Oh how I wish that were a law down here Golden!  I would be sitting in the public viewing section with my hand raised every 5 minutes to simply ask:
"Your Honor, is the public to honestly believe that Mr. Baez is infact this stupid?  BTW his outfit is such a knockoff - designers do not normally make suites in size whale!" 

I want to start a petition that DOLCE be a juror in the KC A case.    
Funny you mention that ... I was just going to ask that Dolce be allowed 10 minutes alone with Casey in her cell !!  Do you think that would then taint her being on the jury?

Personally, I'd much rather have her on the jury.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: January 06, 2009, 05:00:10 PM »

I got the right answer right away!!

Is anyone surprised by this, Boo?  J/K, you're great, and this just means you're smart, IMO.   

I too got the answer right away, but I had seen the question elsewhere a few years ago, didn't answer as a sociopath might, and vaguely remembered the answer.  Also, after having been involved with one and subsequently researching them, I can finally anticipate what one might do.

Sorry about O/T.  Boo, this is just horrible about paying the A's for rights to the funeral.  IMO, whoever would make such a deal with them is almost as bad as they are.  Or maybe just as bad, for encouraging abominable behavior through playing on their weaknesses for their own profit.

Well the A's getting arrested must not be one of Boo's "2 good things to come around the end of the week" since we are gonna try to figure out how to petition these networks to not pay these idiots for little Caylee's service AND memorial.  I was looking forward to seeing them in prison too.   

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: January 06, 2009, 05:01:56 PM »

Morning you all!!!  When Caylee sings You Are My SUnshine, and she says "please dont take my Nan from me"?  Who do you think taught her to sing it that way???

Always, I've always thought it was Cin Cin.  I can't imagine anyone else in the family teaching her the song.  And, it appears that they didn't allow her to be around other children.  
Me too, and it shows just how controlling she was, dont you think???

I said this months ago actually, Caylee sings that line like that twice & the second time with some very distinctive expression & body language.  There is not a reasonable sound minded grandparent that would have any need to teach a child to insert words into a classic song such as this without it having significance to the twisted adult doing it.   What it told me right away is just like Jesse reporting that Sindee had Caylee calling her mommie, even in front of Casey was that she was controlling & obsessive - Cindy's issue was that she saw Caylee as a "redo" because she knows dang well she really failed as a parent with that monster spawn of hers.   If you look into the family background that is known you can readily conclude that all of them have issues & its a very dysfunctional family that Cindy & George insisted use a false impression outside their doors to everyone they came across, including denying the serious issues they had with their daughter for years.  Cindy & George NEVER did the right thing to get Casey psychological help, get her to graduate high school even (Cindy even blames the school for that which is ludacrious on its face) & Cindy habitually digs Casey out of a deep hole EVERY time she got jammed up.   This does NOT take away the fact that Casey is NOT insane & knows the difference from right or wrong so she is totally responsible for everything she has done but it is meant to point out that Caylee ended up being the victim of her mother's sociopathic hand in addition to living with a family that is twisted, self-absorbed, greedy, combative, irresponsible & negligent to say the least.

I'm astounded at the number of people that can still empathise with their sorry bums after everything they have done & continue to do forsaking that precious babygirl by being more concerned about saving that immoral monster they coddle.   It is despicable not only that they know Casey is responsible for killing Caylee but that they have blamed others & have had the nerve to criticize others when morally that entire family has NO room to speak to such things, Cindy doesnt even care what this is doing to her own elderly parents, she instead argued with her elderly sick mother not to press charges against Casey & guess what people Caylee would be alive today had Shirley pressed charges against Casey for stealing her grandfather's retirement money.    Yes, Im a parent and I will tell you with an absolute certainty that A) Im so blessed with my 2 now very successful young adult children so I would NEVER have issues like Cindy & George entertained with no reasonable attempt at solutions B) had I had a sociopath for a child I would love that child BUT NEVER defend, conceal or lie on their behalf if they had done something this heinous, certainly not another blood member of my own family even more so.  A loving reasonable parent goes thru the ends of the earth to PREVENT things like this by doing the very best they can, teaching their children respect, compassion for others, accountability & responsibility as well as some level of morality throughout their life DAILY - when that isnt enough they seek professional help without embarrassment or hesitation in the hopes that it will benefit their child & ease the family burden from senseless additional stress & heartache. 

Thank you for an EXCELLENT post Cappuccino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are many things I could add that my 33 years of marriage have afforded my Wonderful Hubs and I to experience.  When this trial comes to a close, I fully intend to share.

(((()))))
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: January 06, 2009, 05:02:14 PM »

Me too.The Anthonys disgust me.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: January 06, 2009, 05:02:22 PM »

Wesh video:

State tries to limit images of Caylee's remains:

http://www.wesh.com/video/18423791/index.html

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: January 06, 2009, 05:02:50 PM »

Well the A's getting arrested must not be one of Boo's "2 good things to come around the end of the week" since we are gonna try to figure out how to petition these networks to not pay these idiots for little Caylee's service AND memorial.  I was looking forward to seeing them in prison too.   

[/quote]

Everyone has been going so fast, that I've lost track of Boo's post about boots.  Might that have been something that Boo added to the sand thing?

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: January 06, 2009, 05:03:44 PM »

If this was my child, and I was going to try to cover my ass really innocent I would have my attorney doing jail house interviews and screaming at the top of my lungs for help finding the killer. There would be no keeping me quiet.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1213 on: January 06, 2009, 05:08:28 PM »

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: January 06, 2009, 05:08:32 PM »

Everyone has been going so fast, that I've lost track of Boo's post about boots.  Might that have been something that Boo added to the sand thing?
Yes, I would classify this as the prosecutors drawing a line in the sand.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: January 06, 2009, 05:08:46 PM »

I've got to run and get my son to Basketball practice.  Now you all slow down for Golden while I'm gone, will ya?  I'll try to be back before NG.  BYE!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: January 06, 2009, 05:10:42 PM »

I hope the hearing will be televised.   I bet we would hear names and amounts.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1217 on: January 06, 2009, 05:11:00 PM »

Thank-you, what next, I've never heard of that before, but in this case why not?
I guess their previous track record speaks volumes to the SA. The issue with the photos that have already been "sold" to the networks was brought up.
Maybe this is a sign of things to come. Just maybe the SA and LE are wise to their tricks and will take appropriate actions. One can wish can't we?

They were tipped.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1218 on: January 06, 2009, 05:12:10 PM »

Boo, Is this linked to your "clues" in any way? Inquiring Monkeys wanna know! 

Yep! 

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: January 06, 2009, 05:14:11 PM »

Thank-you, what next, I've never heard of that before, but in this case why not?
I guess their previous track record speaks volumes to the SA. The issue with the photos that have already been "sold" to the networks was brought up.
Maybe this is a sign of things to come. Just maybe the SA and LE are wise to their tricks and will take appropriate actions. One can wish can't we?

They were tipped.

what photos were "sold" to the network??   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.