May 28, 2024, 12:08:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278126 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: January 06, 2009, 07:08:09 PM »

Was this already posted?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-remains-photos-010609,0,6545675.story

Prosecutors want to limit what Casey Anthony's attorney can do with photos of Caylee's remains
Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writers

6:17 PM EST, January 6, 2009

Prosecutors want a judge to make sure Casey Anthony's attorney doesn't share photos and X-rays of Caylee Marie's remains with anyone other than defense experts.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland has said that the state must release the images to the defense by this week. Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, wants the photos for defense experts who are conducting their own autopsy of the toddler's remains.

In motion filed late today, the state wants Strickland to put limits on what Baez can do with the three discs they will release. Prosecutors don't want him to be able to copy, print or reproduce the images -- including sending them in the mail or over the Internet.

"It has been widely reported the major media outlets have paid substantial sums of money for 'licensing fees' for photographs and videos of Caylee Marie Anthony depicting her image while she was still alive," Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick wrote in the motion. "It is imperative that this court take steps to prevent any image of her remains from being used for commercial gain. This request is not to suggest or infer that defense counsel will engage in such conduct."

Baez's spokesman Todd Black said Baez is planning to file a response.

"We will deal with the issue in court," he said.

On Dec. 31, Drane Burdick spoke to Baez about the issue. He agreed he not share the images with any "unrelated parties" but wanted to send them to defense experts who are outside Orange and Osceola counties.

Prosecutors want Strickland to ensure the photos remain with Baez and in the courts' jurisdiction. And defense experts must view them in Baez's presence. Strickland has not ruled on the motion.

Casey Anthony, 22, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter. Last month, Caylee's remains were found scattered in woods less than a mile from the home she was living with her mother and grand parents.

Meanwhile, Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, continue to wait for Baez's team to complete their autopsy so they can plan both private and public memorial services.

"They're trying to plan these services so they can begin that process of healing," said the Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway.

But they cannot make those plans until Baez's team is finished, he said.

How in the hell can the experts be performing a second autopsy if they are out of Orange and Osceola counties?? He wants to share them with them so they an say WHAT??  Yep she is dead!!  The people are frigging nuts and an insult to society!!

Yes all I can say about this is...paddle faster, I hear banjos 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: January 06, 2009, 07:09:50 PM »

This is information I found this afternoon which makes sense on the immunity situation and the A's.

"Caylee Anthony is for Sale??

I got an email from someone I know in the TV production business.  He spoke to a network head at NBC who claims the Anthony's are so hot to get immunity because they want to break the Lifetime Deal and get a bigger deal from the Networks but no one will touch their rights as long as the possibility of being indicted hangs over them. That's fresh from Hollywood.  Got it yesterday.

Apparently the A's are moving forward on their deal.  I am in contact with some old friends/connections in the entertainment industry who have followed this case because of my involvement in it. I am hearing that Lifetime pulled their offer back from the A's. Now, the lawyer for the A's is trying to sell their rights to the networks and is assuring them there will be no indictment to get the deal done. The networks will not lay out money if they think the rights will get negated by an indictment. So, the quest for immunity is about getting this network deal done and their lawyer is working hard to convince there will be no indictment. I am hearing its either NBC or ABC and it could for 7 figures. They already have an exclusive deal with ABC ($250,000) so that seems more likely its them.

Bottom Line: The A's need immunity in order to proceed with the movie/book rights - as I reporeted months ago- they signed a deal with Lifetime for the rights, however, the rights had not been optioned.....Florida as the Son of Sam Laws which means you can not profit from your crime. The A's would have to ve charged and convicted. A conviction would be needed."

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1342 on: January 06, 2009, 07:11:30 PM »

Was this already posted?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-remains-photos-010609,0,6545675.story

Prosecutors want to limit what Casey Anthony's attorney can do with photos of Caylee's remains
Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writers

6:17 PM EST, January 6, 2009

Prosecutors want a judge to make sure Casey Anthony's attorney doesn't share photos and X-rays of Caylee Marie's remains with anyone other than defense experts.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland has said that the state must release the images to the defense by this week. Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, wants the photos for defense experts who are conducting their own autopsy of the toddler's remains.

In motion filed late today, the state wants Strickland to put limits on what Baez can do with the three discs they will release. Prosecutors don't want him to be able to copy, print or reproduce the images -- including sending them in the mail or over the Internet.

"It has been widely reported the major media outlets have paid substantial sums of money for 'licensing fees' for photographs and videos of Caylee Marie Anthony depicting her image while she was still alive," Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick wrote in the motion. "It is imperative that this court take steps to prevent any image of her remains from being used for commercial gain. This request is not to suggest or infer that defense counsel will engage in such conduct."

Baez's spokesman Todd Black said Baez is planning to file a response.

"We will deal with the issue in court," he said.

On Dec. 31, Drane Burdick spoke to Baez about the issue. He agreed he not share the images with any "unrelated parties" but wanted to send them to defense experts who are outside Orange and Osceola counties.

Prosecutors want Strickland to ensure the photos remain with Baez and in the courts' jurisdiction. And defense experts must view them in Baez's presence. Strickland has not ruled on the motion.

Casey Anthony, 22, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter. Last month, Caylee's remains were found scattered in woods less than a mile from the home she was living with her mother and grand parents.

Meanwhile, Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, continue to wait for Baez's team to complete their autopsy so they can plan both private and public memorial services.

"They're trying to plan these services so they can begin that process of healing," said the Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway.

But they cannot make those plans until Baez's team is finished, he said.

This is BS as we all know. I wonder if they are holding onto the bones until they get the autopsy photos, etc from the state? Nothing holds you back from having a memorial since a body/bones is not present. I am sure too immunity (blackmail) decision is something they are waiting for also.
It was stated at the 4pm news that JB was awaiting the photos and such to go forward with his "autopsy" Sounds like stall tactics to me.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: January 06, 2009, 07:11:48 PM »

This is information I found this afternoon which makes sense on the immunity situation and the A's.

"Caylee Anthony is for Sale??

I got an email from someone I know in the TV production business.  He spoke to a network head at NBC who claims the Anthony's are so hot to get immunity because they want to break the Lifetime Deal and get a bigger deal from the Networks but no one will touch their rights as long as the possibility of being indicted hangs over them. That's fresh from Hollywood.  Got it yesterday.

Apparently the A's are moving forward on their deal.  I am in contact with some old friends/connections in the entertainment industry who have followed this case because of my involvement in it. I am hearing that Lifetime pulled their offer back from the A's. Now, the lawyer for the A's is trying to sell their rights to the networks and is assuring them there will be no indictment to get the deal done. The networks will not lay out money if they think the rights will get negated by an indictment. So, the quest for immunity is about getting this network deal done and their lawyer is working hard to convince there will be no indictment. I am hearing its either NBC or ABC and it could for 7 figures. They already have an exclusive deal with ABC ($250,000) so that seems more likely its them.

Bottom Line: The A's need immunity in order to proceed with the movie/book rights - as I reporeted months ago- they signed a deal with Lifetime for the rights, however, the rights had not been optioned.....Florida as the Son of Sam Laws which means you can not profit from your crime. The A's would have to ve charged and convicted. A conviction would be needed."

Caylee's death has long been a conduit to riches by the whole bunch of ghouls.  I see them dreaming about the luxury items they will buy with the proceeds. 
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: January 06, 2009, 07:13:19 PM »

OMG I just got through on JVM! She is talking about the Caylee Case so I randomly called and got through and the woman was like "hold on" and then I got disconnected! I am so angry! Do they call you back or do they put you on hold?

!~*Mar*~!

GJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1345 on: January 06, 2009, 07:13:28 PM »

Morning you all!!!  When Caylee sings You Are My SUnshine, and she says "please dont take my Nan from me"?  Who do you think taught her to sing it that way???

Always, I've always thought it was Cin Cin.  I can't imagine anyone else in the family teaching her the song.  And, it appears that they didn't allow her to be around other children.  
Me too, and it shows just how controlling she was, dont you think???
I'm hope I'm doing this correctly - my first post, I believe!  I've seen this mentioned several times - - - what Caylee is actually singing is "please don't take Nann's Sunshine Away".  So Cindy is Nann and doesn't want anyone to take her Sunshine (Caylee) away.  I looked at someone's pic's today that they posted.  There is no way that Cindy and George didn't love that little girl to pieces.  She had everything.  My husband and I felt the same way about our granddaughter and treated her the same way.  I don't know what happened, but sometime after Cindy's 911 call, her actions changed.  I think the only way she would have changed is that she knew Caylee was dead.  She knew what a dead beat her daughter was - she and George had been put through it for many years.  I don't agree with their actions and backing up Casey, not at all.  That's the part that I can't figure out.  To love Caylee that much doesn't fit with their actions following the 911 call.  But there is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that they loved her and know that they failed her by not taking her away from the jail bird and keeping her safe.  What guilt and regret to carry with you the remainder of your life.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: January 06, 2009, 07:14:36 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

Hello Brandi!
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1347 on: January 06, 2009, 07:15:54 PM »

GJ...I totally agree with you. It makes no sense. But nothing this family does makes any sense. AArrgghh!
Welcome to the cage!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: January 06, 2009, 07:16:42 PM »

Welcome GJ!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: January 06, 2009, 07:17:18 PM »

WELCOME GJ !![/size][/size][/b][/i][/color]
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: January 06, 2009, 07:18:16 PM »

Casey Anthony connects to outside world with transistor radio
Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:16 PM EST, January 6, 2009

The Web and TV is a buzz with the latest news about Casey Anthony.

But the most high-profile inmate at the Orange County Jail gets most of her news the old-fashioned way -- on a small transistor radio from inside her 7-by-12 foot cell in the county's female detention center.

"[Anthony] has very limited access to the outside world," jail spokesman Allen Moore said. "She's not watching Nancy Grace."

The question of Anthony's connection to the outside world surfaced after an attorney for her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, said in a statement that they intend to hold a public memorial service for their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, whose skeletal remains were found in a wooded lot near her home Dec. 11.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-media-access-010608,0,2182241.story

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1351 on: January 06, 2009, 07:18:28 PM »

I just can't imagine the A's trying to sell Caylee's autopsy photos!  But then again, nothing this family does surprises me!  Did they ever love Caylee more than the almighty dollar?

Lisa

OK I am thinking we might need to step back a bit....forgive me but I really am slow today....I don't believe it was ever stated the A'a wanted to sell the autopsy photos/x-rays...we know they have sold the rights to photos and videos of Caylee alive.....and it is rumored they are shopping to sell more.....and the prosecution  doesn't want to give certain photos and x-rays to the defense without them being ordered not to cpoy and/or release them and restricted as to who can see them....we are putting it together (I think) saying the A's want to sell the autopsy photos and x-ray.....let us not start a rumor on this....if I have this wrong please correct me
Maybe not the Ants, but KC and Baez? IDK, I think if Baez could do it with KC's okay. He would do it in a heart beat. She is gonna need money in her prison commisary fund and if GA, CA and LA are all in jail, who will fund it? Just a thought. JSM

Maybe Baez and Company want KC to sell the photos so that they can get paid!!!!     
Yep, that too, but they have a benefactor, not sure who, but someone is footing their bills.
And I would love to know who this benefactor is, because none of the lawyers and experts are doing this for free out of the goodness of their hearts. This is a lot of money, and I would like to know what is in it for the benefactor or benefactors.

It has been speculated upon that the person Jesse G got in touch with, also a member of the top twenty most influential people in Florida, has had a long standing feud with OCSO and the Judicial system in Orlando.  That speculation includes his financing of this disgrace.  I don't think so, but one can wonder if grudges go that deep.  I think the Anthonys' are riding high on amazing sums of money in their estimation and Baez is living off that.  He could be in serious trouble if he has been at the forefront of pursuing said "funds".  Maybe that is why the Anthony family secured a lawyer in the first place.  Nejame wised up.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1352 on: January 06, 2009, 07:19:42 PM »

I just can't imagine the A's trying to sell Caylee's autopsy photos!  But then again, nothing this family does surprises me!  Did they ever love Caylee more than the almighty dollar?

Lisa

OK I am thinking we might need to step back a bit....forgive me but I really am slow today....I don't believe it was ever stated the A'a wanted to sell the autopsy photos/x-rays...we know they have sold the rights to photos and videos of Caylee alive.....and it is rumored they are shopping to sell more.....and the prosecution  doesn't want to give certain photos and x-rays to the defense without them being ordered not to cpoy and/or release them and restricted as to who can see them....we are putting it together (I think) saying the A's want to sell the autopsy photos and x-ray.....let us not start a rumor on this....if I have this wrong please correct me

In this motion, the state argues that substantial licensing fees have been paid for pictures and video of Caylee taken while she was alive. That is why prosecutors want the judge to place special restrictions on digitized images of the remains before they hand them over to attorney Jose Baez and his defense team.

It sounds like the prosecutors are afraid that someone is going to sell the photos and by mentioning previous licensing fees paid to the Anthony's, it sounds like the prosecutors are pointing a finger in the A's direction

Neither the A's, Lee, KC, or Baez owns the rights to sell these pictures. That's the bottom line, IMHO.  They could take their own and sell them, I believe, they would just not be as valuable as the Dr. G photos.
in red, that's what I'm thinking. Hopefully they are wise to the antics of what that family has been doing all this time. Putting their own personal wants and needs over the dignity of their precious grandaughter. It just totally pisses me off that soooooooooooo many total strangers hold Caylee on a higher pedestal than her own family. Just sickening
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: January 06, 2009, 07:19:46 PM »

Morning you all!!!  When Caylee sings You Are My SUnshine, and she says "please dont take my Nan from me"?  Who do you think taught her to sing it that way???

Always, I've always thought it was Cin Cin.  I can't imagine anyone else in the family teaching her the song.  And, it appears that they didn't allow her to be around other children. 
I'm hope I'm doing this correctly - my first post, I believe!  I've seen this mentioned several times - - - what Caylee is actually singing is "please don't take Nann's Sunshine Away".  So Cindy is Nann and doesn't want anyone to take her Sunshine (Caylee) away.  I looked at someone's pic's today that they posted.  There is no way that Cindy and George didn't love that little girl to pieces.  She had everything.  My husband and I felt the same way about our granddaughter and treated her the same way.  I don't know what happened, but sometime after Cindy's 911 call, her actions changed.  I think the only way she would have changed is that she knew Caylee was dead.  She knew what a dead beat her daughter was - she and George had been put through it for many years.  I don't agree with their actions and backing up Casey, not at all.  That's the part that I can't figure out.  To love Caylee that much doesn't fit with their actions following the 911 call.  But there is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that they loved her and know that they failed her by not taking her away from the jail bird and keeping her safe.  What guilt and regret to carry with you the remainder of your life.

GJ!

That said, I agree. Cindy knew she was dead WAY before she let on.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: January 06, 2009, 07:21:13 PM »

GJ
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: January 06, 2009, 07:21:26 PM »

But the most high-profile inmate at the Orange County Jail gets most of her news the old-fashioned way -- on a small transistor radio from inside her 7-by-12 foot cell in the county's female detention center.

"[Anthony] has very limited access to the outside world," jail spokesman Allen Moore said. "She's not watching Nancy Grace."

The question of Anthony's connection to the outside world surfaced after an attorney for her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, said in a statement that they intend to hold a public memorial service for their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, whose skeletal remains were found in a wooded lot near her home Dec. 11.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-media-access-010608,0,2182241.story

Just uploaded this after I read that article. It's clear so that it cannot hide contraband.

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1356 on: January 06, 2009, 07:22:12 PM »

Always, I've always thought it was Cin Cin.  I can't imagine anyone else in the family teaching her the song.  And, it appears that they didn't allow her to be around other children.  
   Welcome and I agree with you.  I am wondering if it has something to do with the fight Casey had with Cindy when Cindy choked her.  Perhaps Casey did the same thing to Caley and threw it up in her face like "mom, I did to her what you did to me..... only it went too far."  Cindy being the enabler would feel guilty and maybe change her tone since she hurt her own daughter also.  ::::shrug:::::

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: January 06, 2009, 07:23:46 PM »

Just uploaded this after I read that article. It's clear so that it cannot hide contraband.

Maybe we can send Casey's some walking talkies to talk to us....
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: January 06, 2009, 07:24:18 PM »

Hi and Welcome GJ !!   
I agree with you in that C&G did love Caylee. I also think that no one will ever know what it was that Casey was able to hold over them, or against them to make them change as they have.
Your first post was very good.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1359 on: January 06, 2009, 07:24:54 PM »

They loved Caylee I agree. I really believe that, but I think during the 911 calls Cindy was caught between a rock and a hard place. George and Cindy's family have always said Casey is no good and they got sick of KC's crap. Now while she is on the phone with the police, Cindy is caught between turning Casey in for the good of Caylee or taking up for Casey because she doesn't want to hear all the Sh*t she will hear from the family. She just throws poor Caylee under the rug so to speak. She does what she always has, taken KC's side over everyone else that has ever mattered to Cindy, including Caylee. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.