May 29, 2024, 12:03:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278358 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: January 06, 2009, 07:45:55 PM »

My comment on Gail St. John is that she always claims she did it, was there, etc., after the fact.  I believe she was there, she was all over Orlando.  No matter where Caylee was found, she could claim she was there, because she was.   Don't even have to listen to NG, I already know how this is going to go--a big commercial for Gail St. John.

In my humble opinion its

Yep, I agree with you.  So what is her reason for missing Caylee's body?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: January 06, 2009, 07:48:11 PM »

Let's hope he chose the path of righteousness and not the path that rocks 

For those of you who haven't seen The Emperor's New Grove..that's Kronk   
Rent it...it's a very funny movie IMO

I must have missed it. Otherwise, I'm sure I would have been rollin' on the ground, my sides aching from laughter.

I'm not sure it was quite that funny...I don't have the amazing comic talents of
Boo on tea 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1382 on: January 06, 2009, 07:48:29 PM »

QuietMonkey wrote:

We do have all the pics of the book posted by seemeatthebeach:

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Caylee%20Book%20Fuzzypaws/

I'm pretty sure it was seeme, if not, I apologize!
All the pictures are there in photobucket, we only have one pic of the book in the woods. Atleast I only saw the one, of course it's not a good pic either. That's why we can't even be sure if it's the same book!

In the one image(shows book in woods)from the above link,directly above the book....is that a wheel chock or whatever George said he originally wanted out of the trunk of the car?
What does a wheel chock look like?Anyone?

I have no idea what a wheel chock looks like, I'm hoping someone here does.

Simply a wheel chock looks like a triangle - what you do is put it with the pointy part of the triangle under a wheel so it does not roll. pretty simple contraption - if someone can give me a link to the pic in question I would be happy to offer my less than professional opinion!
Thanks TheBoyzMom,let me see if I can do this right.If the image comes out it's directly above the book.

Oh, it could be the big metal kind. Not the kind that stops the wheel from rolling, but more like the ramp kind they use instead of a jack. Does that make sense? My friend uses those when he changes my brakes.
I see there are different types of wheel chocks.Thanks Joesamas,thought I was seeing things.George's must have been small to tuck it in the wheel well.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: January 06, 2009, 07:51:11 PM »

My comment on Gail St. John is that she always claims she did it, was there, etc., after the fact.  I believe she was there, she was all over Orlando.  No matter where Caylee was found, she could claim she was there, because she was.   Don't even have to listen to NG, I already know how this is going to go--a big commercial for Gail St. John.

In my humble opinion its

Will probably say it was underwater.  I know it was previously reported that she was in the area, somewhere close to where TES searched IIRC.  Also, LP said something about, I thought he said her dog, but read it was young boy, getting sick in car at the spot and was ignored by Gail.  He didn't say it on NG, it was elsewhere.  Anyways, can't remember the kid's name, but he lives in Florida, has been in trouble with the law (on probation I believe) and has hooked up with Gail St. John and/or that Brian guy.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1384 on: January 06, 2009, 07:51:15 PM »

QuietMonkey wrote:

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Caylee%20Book%20Fuzzypaws/

All the pictures are there in photobucket, we only have one pic of the book in the woods. Atleast I only saw the one, of course it's not a good pic either. That's why we can't even be sure if it's the same book!

In the one image(shows book in woods)from the above link,directly above the book....is that a wheel chock or whatever George said he originally wanted out of the trunk of the car?

Simply a wheel chock looks like a triangle - what you do is put it with the pointy part of the triangle under a wheel so it does not roll. pretty simple contraption - if someone can give me a link to the pic in question I would be happy to offer my less than professional opinion!
Thanks TheBoyzMom,let me see if I can do this right.If the image comes out it's directly above the book.

If you are talking about the white spot, after discussion most people felt it was a rain drop on the camera lens.  There were other thoughts, however.
No,not the white spot.It's actually long and metal looking and it's touching the book.

Karma Is Coming

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: January 06, 2009, 07:51:31 PM »

QuietMonkey wrote:

If you are talking about the white spot, after discussion most people felt it was a rain drop on the camera lens.  There were other thoughts, however.
I think they are saying directly above the book. Look just inches above the book. It looked to me like a tree root at first, but I can see how it can look like a tire ramp. JMO JSM

There was a debate on another website that the item above the book was a picture -  (maybe of Caylee).
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: January 06, 2009, 07:51:57 PM »

In my humble opinion its

Oh, great.  Another one to add to my list of people I need to punch in the face.

(yet I'm not a violent person, as I've mentioned before...... )

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1387 on: January 06, 2009, 07:52:30 PM »

QuietMonkey wrote:

Oh, it could be the big metal kind. Not the kind that stops the wheel from rolling, but more like the ramp kind they use instead of a jack. Does that make sense? My friend uses those when he changes my brakes.
I see there are different types of wheel chocks.Thanks Joesamas,thought I was seeing things.George's must have been small to tuck it in the wheel well.
You're welcome. I didn't see it until it was brought up earlier. But did he say it was in the wheel well or just in the trunk?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1388 on: January 06, 2009, 07:53:04 PM »

QuietMonkey wrote:

OH,that sounded bad LOL
:X

Karma Is Coming

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: January 06, 2009, 07:53:07 PM »

In my humble opinion its

I'm not endorsing Gale - but her video that was taken in August is pretty interesting.   You can see it on her website.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: January 06, 2009, 07:53:25 PM »

In my humble opinion its

Will probably say it was underwater.  I know it was previously reported that she was in the area, somewhere close to where TES searched IIRC.  Also, LP said something about, I thought he said her dog, but read it was young boy, getting sick in car at the spot and was ignored by Gail.  He didn't say it on NG, it was elsewhere.  Anyways, can't remember the kid's name, but he lives in Florida, has been in trouble with the law (on probation I believe) and has hooked up with Gail St. John and/or that Brian guy.

Wyatt?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1391 on: January 06, 2009, 07:54:27 PM »

QuietMonkey wrote:

I think they are saying directly above the book. Look just inches above the book. It looked to me like a tree root at first, but I can see how it can look like a tire ramp. JMO JSM

There was a debate on another website that the item above the book was a picture -  (maybe of Caylee).
I remember that.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1392 on: January 06, 2009, 07:55:50 PM »

QuietMonkey wrote:

You're welcome. I didn't see it until it was brought up earlier. But did he say it was in the wheel well or just in the trunk?
I think he said wheel well....but now I can't remember for sure.

Karma Is Coming

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: January 06, 2009, 07:57:49 PM »

In my humble opinion its

Wyatt?

No.  It is a boy around 16 years old, I think.   He feels like he is punched in the stomach as they are riding near where Caylee was found.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: January 06, 2009, 07:58:32 PM »

In my humble opinion its

Wyatt?
Yeppers.  It's almost my bed time and memory is fading.  Then there is a whole another story about how Murt got involved with Wyatt and Gail.  If Murt ever shows up on Nancy Grace, I am selling my TV and moving to the hills.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1395 on: January 06, 2009, 07:58:57 PM »

I see some kind of picture by the book, but can't make out what it is.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1396 on: January 06, 2009, 07:59:08 PM »

I just can't imagine the A's trying to sell Caylee's autopsy photos!  But then again, nothing this family does surprises me!  Did they ever love Caylee more than the almighty dollar?

Lisa

OK I am thinking we might need to step back a bit....forgive me but I really am slow today....I don't believe it was ever stated the A'a wanted to sell the autopsy photos/x-rays...we know they have sold the rights to photos and videos of Caylee alive.....and it is rumored they are shopping to sell more.....and the prosecution  doesn't want to give certain photos and x-rays to the defense without them being ordered not to cpoy and/or release them and restricted as to who can see them....we are putting it together (I think) saying the A's want to sell the autopsy photos and x-ray.....let us not start a rumor on this....if I have this wrong please correct me
Maybe not the Ants, but KC and Baez? IDK, I think if Baez could do it with KC's okay. He would do it in a heart beat. She is gonna need money in her prison commisary fund and if GA, CA and LA are all in jail, who will fund it? Just a thought. JSM

Maybe Baez and Company want KC to sell the photos so that they can get paid!!!!     
  OMG y'all.  This is all just turning so unreal.  I for one will not watch one movie about this, nor the funeral.... nor would I buy a book.  Baby Caylee was murdered and left to be scattered behind her mother's house.......... forgotten.... and is still not laid to rest and is forgotten.  Casey can rot in jail and be forgotten for all I care.  This whole family needs to stop this carnival.  Phew, had to get that off my chest!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1397 on: January 06, 2009, 07:59:58 PM »

Whatever happened to Murt, having heard his name in a while?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: January 06, 2009, 08:00:06 PM »

In my humble opinion its

Wyatt?
Yeppers.  It's almost my bed time and memory is fading.  Then there is a whole another story about how Murt got involved with Wyatt and Gail.  If Murt ever shows up on Nancy Grace, I am selling my TV and moving to the hills.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: January 06, 2009, 08:01:10 PM »

In my humble opinion its

Wyatt?

I am going to pretend I commit suicide....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.