May 29, 2024, 02:38:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278446 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: January 06, 2009, 08:01:11 PM »

QuietMonkey wrote:

We do have all the pics of the book posted by seemeatthebeach:

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Caylee%20Book%20Fuzzypaws/

I'm pretty sure it was seeme, if not, I apologize!
All the pictures are there in photobucket, we only have one pic of the book in the woods. Atleast I only saw the one, of course it's not a good pic either. That's why we can't even be sure if it's the same book!

In the one image(shows book in woods)from the above link,directly above the book....is that a wheel chock or whatever George said he originally wanted out of the trunk of the car?
What does a wheel chock look like?Anyone?

I have no idea what a wheel chock looks like, I'm hoping someone here does.

Simply a wheel chock looks like a triangle - what you do is put it with the pointy part of the triangle under a wheel so it does not roll. pretty simple contraption - if someone can give me a link to the pic in question I would be happy to offer my less than professional opinion!
Thanks TheBoyzMom,let me see if I can do this right.If the image comes out it's directly above the book.

If you are talking about the white spot, after discussion most people felt it was a rain drop on the camera lens.  There were other thoughts, however.
I think they are saying directly above the book. Look just inches above the book. It looked to me like a tree root at first, but I can see how it can look like a tire ramp. JMO JSM

There was a debate on another website that the item above the book was a picture -  (maybe of Caylee).
Is it the same website were they use strange things to make ink blots and then read them?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: January 06, 2009, 08:01:26 PM »

I see some kind of picture by the book, but can't make out what it is.

From the pics I saw, a close up of this pic - it looks like a pic of Caylee to me.  jmo
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: January 06, 2009, 08:02:19 PM »

QuietMonkey wrote:

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Caylee%20Book%20Fuzzypaws/

All the pictures are there in photobucket, we only have one pic of the book in the woods. Atleast I only saw the one, of course it's not a good pic either. That's why we can't even be sure if it's the same book!

In the one image(shows book in woods)from the above link,directly above the book....is that a wheel chock or whatever George said he originally wanted out of the trunk of the car?

Simply a wheel chock looks like a triangle - what you do is put it with the pointy part of the triangle under a wheel so it does not roll. pretty simple contraption - if someone can give me a link to the pic in question I would be happy to offer my less than professional opinion!
Thanks TheBoyzMom,let me see if I can do this right.If the image comes out it's directly above the book.

If you are talking about the white spot, after discussion most people felt it was a rain drop on the camera lens.  There were other thoughts, however.
I think they are saying directly above the book. Look just inches above the book. It looked to me like a tree root at first, but I can see how it can look like a tire ramp. JMO JSM

There was a debate on another website that the item above the book was a picture -  (maybe of Caylee).
Is it the same website were they use strange things to make ink blots and then read them?

yep.  but it wasn't on that thread.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: January 06, 2009, 08:02:47 PM »

QuietMonkey wrote:

The item above the book looks like a photo to me....looks like Caylee either being held by someone or maybe sitting/standing on the sofa.  JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1404 on: January 06, 2009, 08:03:24 PM »

From the pics I saw, a close up of this pic - it looks like a pic of Caylee to me.  jmo
I can't quite make that out, but if this is a picture how would it have survived being in water for a period of time?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: January 06, 2009, 08:03:34 PM »

My comment on Gail St. John is that she always claims she did it, was there, etc., after the fact.  I believe she was there, she was all over Orlando.  No matter where Caylee was found, she could claim she was there, because she was.   Don't even have to listen to NG, I already know how this is going to go--a big commercial for Gail St. John.

In my humble opinion its

Yep, I agree with you.  So what is her reason for missing Caylee's body?
Will probably say it was underwater.  I know it was previously reported that she was in the area, somewhere close to where TES searched IIRC.  Also, LP said something about, I thought he said her dog, but read it was young boy, getting sick in car at the spot and was ignored by Gail.  He didn't say it on NG, it was elsewhere.  Anyways, can't remember the kid's name, but he lives in Florida, has been in trouble with the law (on probation I believe) and has hooked up with Gail St. John and/or that Brian guy.

Wyatt?

No.  It is a boy around 16 years old, I think.   He feels like he is punched in the stomach as they are riding near where Caylee was found.
Wyatt looks young and was with Gail while in Florida, but could have been someone else.  I was thinking it was probably Wyatt, but I don't know, just guessing.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: January 06, 2009, 08:04:09 PM »

My comment on Gail St. John is that she always claims she did it, was there, etc., after the fact.  I believe she was there, she was all over Orlando.  No matter where Caylee was found, she could claim she was there, because she was.   Don't even have to listen to NG, I already know how this is going to go--a big commercial for Gail St. John.

In my humble opinion its

Will probably say it was underwater.  I know it was previously reported that she was in the area, somewhere close to where TES searched IIRC.  Also, LP said something about, I thought he said her dog, but read it was young boy, getting sick in car at the spot and was ignored by Gail.  He didn't say it on NG, it was elsewhere.  Anyways, can't remember the kid's name, but he lives in Florida, has been in trouble with the law (on probation I believe) and has hooked up with Gail St. John and/or that Brian guy.

Wyatt?
Yeppers.  It's almost my bed time and memory is fading.  Then there is a whole another story about how Murt got involved with Wyatt and Gail.  If Murt ever shows up on Nancy Grace, I am selling my TV and moving to the hills.

I am going to pretend I commit suicide....

NOW THAT THERE IS FUNNY......   I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!!!     
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: January 06, 2009, 08:04:44 PM »

JSM and others, I agree that Cindy adored Caylee and gave her everything from clothes and toys to tons of affection.  But somewhere along the way, Caylee became a bone of contention between Cindy and Casey.  In a way, both started to use the child as a pawn.  I think it was a really tense situation, although Cindy will not admit that now. 

Cindy did change in a hurry, from the 911 call to the day that Casey was arrested.  It probably was because Casey had her over a barrel.  I am sure Cindy knew the whole story about a kidnapping was probably not true, but she started taking up for Casey because Casey held the clues to getting Caylee back, if that was possible.  I think Cindy hated to face the possibility that Caylee was dead and the reality that Caylee may have been killed to spite her by an ungrateful and vicious daughter.

George loved Caylee, but he was like many men who are ready to live out their retirement or final years of working without starting all over in the childrearing department.  For some reason, Cindy relished the idea of raising Caylee.  I think George was lukewarm about it. 

Just how Cindy expected to get custody of Caylee is a mystery that she has not come clean about yet.  Taking a child away from a parent is not an easy thing, even if the parent likes to party and has no job.  Cindy says Casey was a good parent.  If that is true, she had no hope of getting custody and why would she want to try?  I think that either Cindy used that as a threat to control Casey and Casey was too dumb to know it would not work or Cindy knows that Caylee was doing things that could cause her to get custody.  Which is it?

There is no doubt in my mind that the intense rivalry between Cindy and Casey led to this tragedy.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: January 06, 2009, 08:05:30 PM »

I can't quite make that out, but if this is a picture how would it have survived being in water for a period of time?

Good question!    But, then again, how did the book survive under water?     
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: January 06, 2009, 08:05:33 PM »

Above the book looks like a photo to me

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: January 06, 2009, 08:07:39 PM »

Per NG Casey ordered a sketchpad, radio, candy and other items today. She sure likes to doddle a lot.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: January 06, 2009, 08:08:26 PM »

In my humble opinion its

Wyatt?
Yeppers.  It's almost my bed time and memory is fading.  Then there is a whole another story about how Murt got involved with Wyatt and Gail.  If Murt ever shows up on Nancy Grace, I am selling my TV and moving to the hills.

I am going to pretend I commit suicide....

NOW THAT THERE IS FUNNY......   I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!!!     

I am too!!!

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: January 06, 2009, 08:08:39 PM »

It is shocking to me that the body has not yet been buried.  Both sides have examined it, taken photos, written reports, etc.  It is time to give Caylee a final resting place.  IMO, the service should be simple and as low-key as possible. 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: January 06, 2009, 08:09:21 PM »

Think NG is a little upset.  "Were little Caylee's remains are warehoused"   Brings it into focus doesn't it.  Thank God Caylee is safe now and doesn't feel the cold and loneliness, but out of respect for her life she needs to be properly laid to rest.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1414 on: January 06, 2009, 08:09:38 PM »

The petition to stop ABC from paying the Anthonys for Caylee/Casey's story is up and running.

Please, if you are truly outraged by this, stop by and sign the petition! It worked for Lifetime, let's see if ABC has a heart.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/index.html

Feel free to take this link to other websites so they can sign too.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: January 06, 2009, 08:11:15 PM »

Hello Monkeys......Ive been away for a few days dealing with my daighters friend Macy and the death of her dad...his funeral was today and I have finally gotten time now to jump back in the cage and try to catch up.  I also might have another daughter before long and if so I will be very happy to take her!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: January 06, 2009, 08:11:15 PM »

That Kidfinders guy must have told the Anthonys that there are ways to get rich off situations like this.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1417 on: January 06, 2009, 08:12:07 PM »

QuietMonkey wrote:

Oh, it could be the big metal kind. Not the kind that stops the wheel from rolling, but more like the ramp kind they use instead of a jack. Does that make sense? My friend uses those when he changes my brakes.
I see there are different types of wheel chocks.Thanks Joesamas,thought I was seeing things.George's must have been small to tuck it in the wheel well.
OH,that sounded bad LOL
:X

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: January 06, 2009, 08:12:39 PM »

Good for you, higherhopes.  Macy needs love and attention now from people who truly care about her.  We are discussing the fact that poor little Caylee still has no final resting place.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: January 06, 2009, 08:12:39 PM »

Hello Monkeys......Ive been away for a few days dealing with my daighters friend Macy and the death of her dad...his funeral was today and I have finally gotten time now to jump back in the cage and try to catch up.  I also might have another daughter before long and if so I will be very happy to take her!
Oh that would be wonderful of you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.