May 29, 2024, 01:24:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278407 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: January 06, 2009, 10:40:47 PM »

OT:  ANYONE HEAR FROM WYKS???   

Hi Shan, I'm here finally, ty for concern.  It's been a most difficult couple of days for my family.   

Am just reading, getting caught up.  Not much emotional energy for anything else yet.  Again, ty. 

Good to see and hear from ya.  yeah I was concerned!  Sorry to hear that, Wyks.  Read up and relax a bit.   

nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1601 on: January 06, 2009, 10:41:19 PM »

When they were talking about a bank box, I am pretty sure this is what it is.  It is commonly known as a bankers box.

That's disgraceful.  that's the kind of box I store my hobby supplies in.  Cayley's remains should have a beautiful pink casket, not some old cardbox you can buy at Staples 10 for $18.99. These people have no human feelings.  Somehow they lost the love they had for Caylee sometime between the last 911 call and when Casey was arrested.  It is the most incredible thing I have ever seen.  Caylee's death is a tragedy, not a financial opportunity.

When my ex and his brother brought his mom home from Phoenix to Salt Lake after she died and had been creamated, she was in a plain brown box and inside that was a plastic bag that was sealed so no leaks.  The box was just plain brown.  It was fairly small too.  For that matter, when my brothers and sister and I brought my dad back from Nevada after he had died, the had a big brown plain box that had his "papers" on it so if we were stopped they would know that it was legit.  I guess the HP would be kinda suspicious of someone transporting human remains across state lines without proper authority and or papers.  He had been prepared in Nevada, and then loaded into my moms van and we drove him here for the funeral.  Talk about a LONNNNNNG drive.  * hours with him in the van coming home.

nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1602 on: January 06, 2009, 10:42:53 PM »

When they were talking about a bank box, I am pretty sure this is what it is.  It is commonly known as a bankers box.

That's disgraceful.  that's the kind of box I store my hobby supplies in.  Cayley's remains should have a beautiful pink casket, not some old cardbox you can buy at Staples 10 for $18.99. These people have no human feelings.  Somehow they lost the love they had for Caylee sometime between the last 911 call and when Casey was arrested.  It is the most incredible thing I have ever seen.  Caylee's death is a tragedy, not a financial opportunity.

When my ex and his brother brought his mom home from Phoenix to Salt Lake after she died and had been creamated, she was in a plain brown box and inside that was a plastic bag that was sealed so no leaks.  The box was just plain brown.  It was fairly small too.  For that matter, when my brothers and sister and I brought my dad back from Nevada after he had died, the had a big brown plain box that had his "papers" on it so if we were stopped they would know that it was legit.  I guess the HP would be kinda suspicious of someone transporting human remains across state lines without proper authority and or papers.  He had been prepared in Nevada, and then loaded into my moms van and we drove him here for the funeral.  Talk about a LONNNNNNG drive.  * hours with him in the van coming home.

EDITED to say 8 hours

nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: January 06, 2009, 10:52:23 PM »

Wow I finally decide to say somthin and I scare everybody away doing it

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1604 on: January 06, 2009, 10:52:37 PM »

Hiya Monkeys! I was revisiting the wftv.com website looking at some of the photos for clues and under "Investigators Release Photos" there are different angles of that blue item. The area has already been gridded and searched so it's probably not anything.But I'm surprised anyone working at the scene would be so careless as to leave gloves. But some other things  that stuck out are the home photos and the ones on Cindy's cell phone. Only one pic of Casey in a group scene on the cell. All the rest are Caylee, C's dad and the dog. The fridge door is also covered with Caylee pics. One looks like Casey with Caylee. I must say it's pretty insensitive, after all Casey is her only daughter. I know mine (16) gets a little jealous  when I pay too much attention to the dogs and not her. She wouldn't admit it but it's just something a mother senses. Obviously this is no excuse for Casey, but shows what a jerk Cindy is. Also where Caylee was found is practically curbside. You can't tell that from the close up photos. I can just hear Casey "I'm not goin in there".
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: January 06, 2009, 11:02:35 PM »

Have ya seen this?

Shades of the Anthony's

Is Adam Herrman Still Alive?
Nationwide Search For Kan. Youth Missing Since 1999; Parents Failed To Report Disappearance

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/06/national/main4701584.shtml

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: January 06, 2009, 11:10:59 PM »

whoa........................weird!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: January 06, 2009, 11:19:35 PM »

Welcome GJ!
  Thanks everyone!  I'm sooo far behind reading and catching up with yall.  After I posted earlier, I discovered that several of the monkeys noted the same thing with the song.  I would like for part of the jail bird's sentence to be playing that song 24/7 in her cell, and videos/photos of Caylee displaying on the walls.  And cut off her expense account!  Yep - she had it right, she's a spiteful b##$#$!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1608 on: January 06, 2009, 11:20:05 PM »

Thanks, to all of you.  Smile 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: January 06, 2009, 11:23:42 PM »

Wow I finally decide to say somthin and I scare everybody away doing it

I was letting it sink in . . . was thinking about that chevy chase vacation movie where the mother died and they had her tied to the roof of the car.  I was joking about that movie and my (ex) husband kind of looked at me weird.  Of all things, he had been traveling in Mexico and his aunt died . . . the family had to make a very long trip back to the states with her in the car.  YIKES.

I like your dog.

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: January 06, 2009, 11:25:00 PM »

The reason why I think it might be gloves is because the area is so torned up by LE already.  If it was a piece of clothing, I think it would have been bagged already.  I know they were wearing blue gloves out there.  I don't know.... just guessing.

Does anyone have a pic of Caylee with the book?  I wanna check that blue shirt lol, just never know

Her shirt was a light blue. Much lighter than what is in the picture. JMO JSM
[/quote]I think what it is is the tie up case for the tent....
[/quote]

Found the pic..

[/quote]

Thanks for posting this one.  She's so beautiful.....

Been looking at crime scene pics, pics of the growing memorial site, and reading here since ... forever ... (had to catch up from page 38) ... Such a sweet and lovely little girl -- missing for over a month before anyone said anything -- lies and secrets and cover-up -- six months out in the swamp -- now it's been nearly a month while she waits for everyone to finish examining and exploiting her remains, and still no respectful and loving send-off ... duct tape -- garbage bags -- snakes -- bidding wars -- some days I think I just can't take it any more.

... just ... so ... sad!!!

Sorry for the drama, but wow, the Desi-tears are really falling tonight... nice to know the Monkeys are always here. <snif!>

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: January 06, 2009, 11:31:48 PM »

Did someone say she was in a banker's box ? Tell me that this isn't so.
The funeral home would be glad to sell them anything more appropriate than this, even if they are planning a cremation afterwards.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: January 06, 2009, 11:38:09 PM »

Thanks, to all of you.  Smile 

You should be feeling the luv around about now.  Hope that helps . . .

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: January 06, 2009, 11:39:25 PM »

Hiya Monkeys! I was revisiting the wftv.com website looking at some of the photos for clues and under "Investigators Release Photos" there are different angles of that blue item. The area has already been gridded and searched so it's probably not anything.But I'm surprised anyone working at the scene would be so careless as to leave gloves. But some other things  that stuck out are the home photos and the ones on Cindy's cell phone. Only one pic of Casey in a group scene on the cell. All the rest are Caylee, C's dad and the dog. The fridge door is also covered with Caylee pics. One looks like Casey with Caylee. I must say it's pretty insensitive, after all Casey is her only daughter. I know mine (16) gets a little jealous  when I pay too much attention to the dogs and not her. She wouldn't admit it but it's just something a mother senses. Obviously this is no excuse for Casey, but shows what a jerk Cindy is. Also where Caylee was found is practically curbside. You can't tell that from the close up photos. I can just hear Casey "I'm not goin in there".

During CA's interview with LE she said over and over "I don't care what happens to Casey, I just want Caylee back".
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: January 06, 2009, 11:40:33 PM »

During CA's interview with LE she said over and over "I don't care what happens to Casey, I just want Caylee back".
well we all know she can lie!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: January 06, 2009, 11:41:22 PM »

(Note to self:  Dry tears next time before trying to quote someone's post.)(lol, sorry)

It is good to see you in here, Wyks.  You have a reassuring "presence" in the cage.  Sorry things have been rough; there seems to be some of that going around. 
 Sad

Looking forward to finding out about Boo's "line in the sand" (and whether or not her boots have anything to do with it!), and also wondering what will happen with the ZFG suit at this point.  What a dumb idea of Baez to countersue...!

I, too thought the "funeral home" looked rather "hokey."  Not fit for our little princess at all.  What are these people thinking?  The f.h. is near the Greenwood Cemetery (which is near the Amscot where the car was abandoned).  Wonder if they are planning an interment or not, and if it would be at that cemetery?

Any substantiation to that rumor that Caylee's remains have already been cremated?  It kinda wouldn't make sense for the defense to delay the release of cremated remains(!!) regardless of whether or not the prosecution has turned over their autopsy pics/xrays, right?  What is it, some kind of sick stand-off?

Thank you JSM (I think it was you?  If not then whoever it was..) who said "God Bless Caylee is the only thing that matters."

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: January 06, 2009, 11:49:44 PM »

........... um .....................  er  ....................... is it my imagination, or

did  i  just  totally  kill  the  conversation  in  here ??

<crickets chirping>

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: January 06, 2009, 11:57:46 PM »

Did someone say she was in a banker's box ? Tell me that this isn't so.
The funeral home would be glad to sell them anything more appropriate than this, even if they are planning a cremation afterwards.

I believe they said that is how the forensic pathologist would deliever the remaining bones to the funeral home.  The funeral home by law has to keep the remains in a refrigerated area.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: January 06, 2009, 11:58:24 PM »

........... um .....................  er  ....................... is it my imagination, or

<crickets chirping>

No I just think everyone is tired tonight 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: January 07, 2009, 12:15:03 AM »

<crickets chirping>

No I just think everyone is tired tonight 

Grateful.  Thanks.

The site is acting a bit funny ... or maybe it's my compy.  Maybe my ad blocker is just struggling mightily with a particularly feisty little ad!  lol

You are wonderful, thank you for replying.  I think I'll go eat a cookie or two... or twelve...

Goodnight!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.