May 29, 2024, 09:08:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278557 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: January 07, 2009, 12:18:53 AM »

Nite Des
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1621 on: January 07, 2009, 12:20:34 AM »

Did someone say she was in a banker's box ? Tell me that this isn't so.
The funeral home would be glad to sell them anything more appropriate than this, even if they are planning a cremation afterwards.

A monkey above noted that a relative was in a cremation box, but the remains were in a plastic sealed bag. This is what i have seen been done to bones before, i worked for a funeral hoome that had unidentified remains in the back, and the ones that were still bones were treated very much like the cremated remains. they get vacuum sealed in a big bag, and placed in a bigger paper bag. The cremated remains are in a much smaller bag, and placed in a box. So Caylee is most likely in a vacuum sealed  bag inside a box. JMO

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1622 on: January 07, 2009, 12:24:10 AM »

Nite Des

Hiya Klaas, how is your post-christmas?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1623 on: January 07, 2009, 12:26:22 AM »

........... um .....................  er  ....................... is it my imagination, or

did  i  just  totally  kill  the  conversation  in  here ??

<crickets chirping>

No I just think everyone is tired tonight 

Grateful.  Thanks.

The site is acting a bit funny ... or maybe it's my compy.  Maybe my ad blocker is just struggling mightily with a particularly feisty little ad!  lol

You are wonderful, thank you for replying.  I think I'll go eat a cookie or two... or twelve...

Goodnight!
Hi Des, love your avi! Have you or any monkeys still onboard seen the movie Untraceable? That was one of the movies KC rented the night of June 16th with Tony. I watched it last night and it is truly gruesome.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: January 07, 2009, 12:26:53 AM »

Nite Des

Busy actually 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1625 on: January 07, 2009, 12:27:08 AM »

Nite Des

WELL ACTUALLY>>>HELLO MONKEYS:::

CarolynV, janetruth, BluesyGram, carolinamom, Orchidwmn, klaasend, cheerio, Wyks, Rooscrew, EverySunset, Blumonkey, Desdemona, scnative, Sundance, darla, PJ and 37 Guests are viewing this topic

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1626 on: January 07, 2009, 12:28:36 AM »

My husband's "cremains" (I hate that word) were given to me in a heavy-duty plastic bag with a metal crimp (like a twist-tie, only about half an inch wide) fastening the bag shut.  That was inside a fairly stout plastic box with a very tight snap lid, and that was inside a cardboard box.  Somewhere in there was a tag like a dog tag with his name on it.

I carried that from Texas to Virginia so I could put his ashes with those of his mother and father.

I was aware, every second, of that box in the trunk of my car.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1627 on: January 07, 2009, 12:30:43 AM »

Nite Des

CarolynV, janetruth, BluesyGram, carolinamom, Orchidwmn, klaasend, cheerio, Wyks, Rooscrew, EverySunset, Blumonkey, Desdemona, scnative, Sundance, darla, PJ and 37 Guests are viewing this topic

Back Atcha!

I haven't properly caught up, but I'll be here till 4 AM if I try to do that.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1628 on: January 07, 2009, 12:32:18 AM »

Nite Des

Hallooooooo NO1ZLADIE 
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1629 on: January 07, 2009, 12:34:58 AM »

Nite Des

Hallooooooo NO1ZLADIE 
Actually that tongue looks kind of obscene, sorry
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1630 on: January 07, 2009, 12:38:37 AM »

Nite Des

Hallooooooo NO1ZLADIE 
Actually that tongue looks kind of obscene, sorry

Hey Cheerio. I like that monkeY!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1631 on: January 07, 2009, 12:44:19 AM »

My husband's "cremains" (I hate that word) were given to me in a heavy-duty plastic bag with a metal crimp (like a twist-tie, only about half an inch wide) fastening the bag shut.  That was inside a fairly stout plastic box with a very tight snap lid, and that was inside a cardboard box.  Somewhere in there was a tag like a dog tag with his name on it.

I carried that from Texas to Virginia so I could put his ashes with those of his mother and father.

im sorry to hear about your husband jane, that was sweet of you to take him with his parents. No need for you to be sad he was riding in the box unlike caylee he was in there with peace..god bless your hubby and that angel.!

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: January 07, 2009, 12:53:19 AM »

Looks liked everyone is tired tonight....Let's just pray for a document dump tomorrow and funeral plans...this is getting ridiculous!   
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1633 on: January 07, 2009, 01:03:05 AM »

Looks liked everyone is tired tonight....Let's just pray for a document dump tomorrow and funeral plans...this is getting ridiculous!   

not tired... but i was chillin watchin a basketball game and lurking...
hubby in the hospitol,... pretty quiet night here in the idaho panhandle.
but i  AM here.. Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: January 07, 2009, 01:11:13 AM »

not tired... but i was chillin watchin a basketball game and lurking...
hubby in the hospitol,... pretty quiet night here in the idaho panhandle.
but i  AM here.. Smile
HeyKim, Sorry to hear about your hubby, hope everything is going to turn out alright.  Monkey prayers to you and your family!
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1635 on: January 07, 2009, 01:11:59 AM »

Hello everyone...first time poster here but have read here since the beginning of this case...nothing seems to surprise me anymore...i am not a hateful person but every person involved in this case i have nothing but hate for them!Reading tonight about them holding out burying little caylee for the highest bidder?what a disgrace these people are?How low will they stoop for a dollar? I just pray to god that Boo's secret is that they will all be arrested this week...if im not mistaken flordia has the 'Son of Sam' law meaning if there is a conviction noone can profit off this case..well anyway that is my understanding...maybe one of you know for sure...anyway just wanted to thank you all...it warms my heart to see people care for this little girl as much as you guys do...its just a shame not 1 family member cares enough to stop all this nonsense

Live each day as if it were your last!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: January 07, 2009, 01:13:24 AM »

Hello everyone...first time poster here but have read here since the beginning of this case...nothing seems to surprise me anymore...i am not a hateful person but every person involved in this case i have nothing but hate for them!Reading tonight about them holding out burying little caylee for the highest bidder?what a disgrace these people are?How low will they stoop for a dollar? I just pray to god that Boo's secret is that they will all be arrested this week...if im not mistaken flordia has the 'Son of Sam' law meaning if there is a conviction noone can profit off this case..well anyway that is my understanding...maybe one of you know for sure...anyway just wanted to thank you all...it warms my heart to see people care for this little girl as much as you guys do...its just a shame not 1 family member cares enough to stop all this nonsense

Welcome Kimmy! 
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1637 on: January 07, 2009, 01:14:01 AM »

im sorry to hear about your husband jane, that was sweet of you to take him with his parents. No need for you to be sad he was riding in the box unlike caylee he was in there with peace..god bless your hubby and that angel.!

You are a very kind monkey.

Whether or not my husband was there in peace is a bit problematic, as he committed suicide.  I was so mad at him, if I could have afforded it, I would have put him in a cemetery with a headstone and all, just because he would have hated that.

Fortunately, poverty and common sense prevailed, and I followed his wishes.  I just enjoyed imagining his mother kicking the youknow out of him when he showed up where she is.
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1638 on: January 07, 2009, 01:14:43 AM »

thank u klaasend

Live each day as if it were your last!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1639 on: January 07, 2009, 01:16:38 AM »

Welcome, Kimmy2!

In order to be kept from profiting, they have to be convicted of something.  IOW, even if Casey is convicted, that won't stop her mother from cashing in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.