May 29, 2024, 05:06:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278491 times)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1720 on: January 07, 2009, 08:53:38 AM »

Major Decision Expected In Casey Anthony Case
http://www.wftv.com/news/18427914/detail.html#-

A major decision is expected in the case against Casey Anthony. A judge could decide Thursday morning whether Casey will face questioning by lawyers representing Zenaida Gonzales........

Casey's team lost another battle Tuesday and each time, WFTV legal analyst William Sheaffer said, Casey Anthony loses in the court of public opinion. Still, he said, it's unlikely Casey will be forced to answer questions in the lawsuit before she goes to trial.

Hi MomofaMarine

She will never take the stand. No sense in us even getting our hopes up. JMO I do hope that she has to face Zenida in court, face to face. Seeing that she has not been held accountable to any one, this will be new territory for her. Casey probably figures how dare they!

Good morning pb.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: January 07, 2009, 08:57:08 AM »

Hello Monkeys! 

To the whole gang! Go Ahead, Grab some coffee!!

Also, a welcome sign for the newest Monkeys in the cage!

I know it's early, but time to rise and shine Monkeys!

Good Morning. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: January 07, 2009, 08:58:08 AM »

Putting this out there, please spread the word!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/index.html

Good Morning to all the Monkeys   sunny  - and Get Well Wishes to the ones with sick family members, and who are under the weather!   

Boo - thanks for setting up the petition!     

pb - Hi!    flower
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: January 07, 2009, 08:58:09 AM »

Boo,Are you here? Hope you have some kinda news.
O.K.,back to lurking.

Nope. nothing as of yet. still waiting!

Thanks Boo. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: January 07, 2009, 09:00:14 AM »

O.K.,back to lurking.

YooHoo,Trimm. I missed you yesterday.

Seems to be the million $ question. I bet Boo wishes she kept mum. Naw..It keeps us going and we all adore her!!

Had Ice here last night so when the power flickers; I must go.

Hey Scarlett.    I missed you too.
Yes we love our Boo. Stay warm. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: January 07, 2009, 09:03:34 AM »

Good Morning Leroy. 

~ Peter Frampton
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1726 on: January 07, 2009, 09:04:57 AM »

Good morning to all:
I have to tell you I feel pretty dumb after watching NG last night. When Drew P was talking about the the hearing and the pictures and he said there is speculation that 6 figure licensing fee was paid to the defense team via KC early in the begining of the case. At that moment my jaw just dropped. All this time I was thinking that the Ant's were making all that money but in reality and it stands to reason, filth was getting the money. Even though she is in jail she still has parental rights is next of kin and she has been convicted of nothing so "son of sam" doesn't apply yet. A lot makes sense now if that is indeed true. When Nejames left he said he wanted no part of anything that would help KC- he knows who got that money, then when it came out that the spokesman pocketed some money, that only added to it. I guess Bozo is running short of funds so these new pix's from the autopsy should hold over the dream team for a while. Even though they are suppose to be doing this pro-bono I am sure that their expenses are being covered. Boy I feel like one dumb monkey. 
Now the Ant's are shopping for a deal for the memorial/funeral. Personally I would much rather see something done by Rev Grund  than have anything to do with a memorial service "produced" by the the hypocrits that call themselves the grandparents of Caylee. A boycott would sure be in order for that one.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: January 07, 2009, 09:06:31 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!  Hey, Pink! 

I saw where there was discussion of Caylee's books yesterday. I 've seen the clips from the nursing home many times but never the entire video. It looks to me that there were more than one book. The Fuzzypaws book & then the one with the yellow pages. I don't think they are the same book. there is also a clip where there is a coloring book. I believe that the book found by Caylee's body was possibly put there later by Lee. Casey always intended to use the ZG story & when noone found Caylee, she could have got Lee to throw that other book out there to draw attetion to the area. It doesn't look like, in the picture, that it has been there very long exposed to the elements. Anyway, JMO

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: January 07, 2009, 09:09:03 AM »

Good Morning Leroy. 

Morning Trimm!  Did you grab some coffee from QM yet?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1729 on: January 07, 2009, 09:09:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

Welcome to all the new monkeys...and prayers for all the sick monkeys
( I tried hugs last night but that just cleared the room out...I have always been good at doing that  )

I'm off to shovel the snow..my new exercise machine arives today and i want to be sure that UPS can get in the driveway 

c'mon ladies !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: January 07, 2009, 09:09:59 AM »

Good Morning to all the Monkeys   sunny  - and Get Well Wishes to the ones with sick family members, and who are under the weather!   

Boo - thanks for setting up the petition!     

pb - Hi!    flower

Just want everyone to know, you enter your name, email and below, you have the option of submitting as anyon.  After hitting submit you will see the next screen regarding donation.

You do not have to donate, to make your signature visible.  That is an option, should you not wish to donate to the site.

Your signature is recoreded, and you can click at the top to see the names, and numbers, plus comments from each.

Thanks, I have forwarded to ALL of my email friends and they are also forwarding on.

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1731 on: January 07, 2009, 09:10:11 AM »

Publicist Specializes in Representing High Profile Clients at the Center of National News Stories
From the Drew Peterson saga to the Casey Anthony investigation, newsman-turned-publicist Glenn Selig is again at the center of high profile criminal cases.
thepublicityagency.com - January 07, 2009

Glenn Selig takes on Nancy Grace, one of Drew Peterson's toughest critics, during an appearance on her program in March, 2008.

(PRNewsChannel) / Tampa, Fla. / Whether it's the Drew Peterson case developing near Chicago or the Casey Anthony drama unfolding in Orlando, the publicity/PR firm The Publicity Agency and its founder/publicist are involved in two of today's biggest national crime stories.

"As a PR person who specializes in dealing with high profile people in high profile criminal cases you can't ask for more," says Glenn Selig, founder of The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com).  "This is like covering the big story as a reporter. These are the very cases you want to be associated with."
<snip>
He says the media surround your house.  They stake out cameras at your office.  Your every step and every move is monitored and critiqued on national newscasts and national cable outlets, Selig adds.

"What we do is wrestle back some of that control for clients and act a bridge between our clients, their attorneys.  We bring some order to an otherwise chaotic, out-of-control situation," says Selig.  "The media are aggressive and want the story.  Most of them will do what it takes to get it."

Selig says he and his Agency work closely with criminal defense attorneys in high-profile cases, offering advice to them as well in how to deal with the news media and how to shape a message.

"If the case goes to criminal court that pool of jurors is picked from the court of public opinion so it's critical to be concerned about public opinion--in my opinion," says Selig.  "Even lawyers adept in the courtroom may need help in the court of public opinion."

The Casey Anthony Case

Selig and his Agency are not afraid of controversy.

Selig also has been involved in the Casey Anthony case, playing a behind-the-scenes consulting role to Anthony's lead defense attorney Jose Baez.

Casey Anthony, 22, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. Last month, Caylee's remains were found in the woods less than a mile from Caylee's grandparents where Casey Anthony and Caylee were living.

Selig would not reveal what he has discussed with Baez, the advice he's given or his first-hand impressions of Baez's client, Casey Anthony.

"I don't think it's appropriate to discuss that," says Selig.

They sound like the same kind of leeches they are supposedly protecting their clients from.

IDK, I read this through twice and I think they are OK. He's not defending KC he's trying to make JB look less like a fool. You just know that comment about spelling errors was about Todd Black and JB's own office. Maybe this is why Jackass the lawyer is not standing in front of cameras giving out stupid statements like we have pic of Zannie. Although I highly doubt they ran that Tip Line thing past them!!  Personally I think this PR firm jumped in too late, the damage is done. We all know what an idiot JB is and Kc w/ her whole family. It doesn't state anything about doing business with the Ants though. But maybe it's the trickle down effect. They obviously are NOT giving any legal advise to JB as proof of his spanking yesterday in court.
Spanking Ha ha! Well we know the Ants march to their own stupid drum and they won't listen to Selig anyway. Nejame could tell him a thing or two. If the autopsy is not done TODAY and the funeral is not done within a couple of days we know that for sure. 
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: January 07, 2009, 09:11:46 AM »

O.K.,back to lurking.

YooHoo,Trimm. I missed you yesterday.

Seems to be the million $ question. I bet Boo wishes she kept mum. Naw..It keeps us going and we all adore her!!

Had Ice here last night so when the power flickers; I must go.

Hey Scarlett.    I missed you too.
Yes we love our Boo. Stay warm. 

Thanks...The wood stove is cranking. I tell you what would warm me up? The Anthony clan telling the truth for Caylee.   

Boo's Dad is on O2. Hey Boo, Did he smoke?? Do you guys??  And BTW...It's never to late to take better care of yourself and with all kinds of therapy the body can heal. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1733 on: January 07, 2009, 09:13:57 AM »

O.K.,back to lurking.

Nope. nothing as of yet. still waiting!
Boo my monkey friend, I must say that I have never been so confused in my life trying to piece together your riddles!!  I have reread all of your posts, and my gosh..I do not take enough prenatals to try and decipher you!  I guess I will have to wait for the moment when you can say "Alright gather round, here is the scoop" minus the caligraphy in the sand written by an alien from pluto with pizza and candles. (Exageration - this is not a clue to the Anthony's monkeys!)
::hugs::

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1734 on: January 07, 2009, 09:15:15 AM »

Whoohoo you did it Boo!!! 
Can I sign twice?   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: January 07, 2009, 09:15:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

( I tried hugs last night but that just cleared the room out...I have always been good at doing that  )

I'm off to shovel the snow..my new exercise machine arives today and i want to be sure that UPS can get in the driveway 

c'mon ladies !

HEY HEY!    I wasn't here last night -  when you were giving out hugs.     
I was cat napping!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1736 on: January 07, 2009, 09:15:55 AM »

Thx for all my welcomes everyone! THx Boo for the instructions, waiting for my DTG to help me, I will give her your instructions as soon as she wakes up, shes my computer helper, LOL. Hi Cheerio, your dog is soo cute, is that her name? Can't wait to post my furbabies pic here. Thx again everyone!
This mini-poo girl is Violet, and my Lhasa boy is Cheerio. Sorry O/T
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: January 07, 2009, 09:17:31 AM »

Good Morning Leroy. 

Morning Trimm!  Did you grab some coffee from QM yet?

OH MY GOD!! THAT is the cutest little puppy I have seen in a long time!! Oh ,I think they are all special and I have devoted my life to dogs but this kid should be in the movies.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1738 on: January 07, 2009, 09:17:35 AM »

LEts make a list of the clues Boo has told us about this week-  I will start....
1.  A line will be drawn in the sand

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: January 07, 2009, 09:19:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

c'mon ladies !

What?
Be careful with that shovel.
Put your exercise machine next to your computer or you will never use it. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.