May 29, 2024, 11:03:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278339 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: January 07, 2009, 09:38:49 AM »

LEts make a list of the clues Boo has told us about this week-  I will start....
1.  A line will be drawn in the sand
2. We get to eat pizza by candle light.

That's funny.     
Hey Boo said it, not me!  (It just had me excited thats all.)
I really think its so we can watch the A's reunite behind bars with their precious murdering SLORE of a daughter.

When that happens, I'm ordering lobster - not pizza!!       
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: January 07, 2009, 09:39:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

Welcome to all the new monkeys...and prayers for all the sick monkeys
( I tried hugs last night but that just cleared the room out...I have always been good at doing that  )

I'm off to shovel the snow..my new exercise machine arives today and i want to be sure that UPS can get in the driveway 

c'mon ladies !

You're certainly NOT insinuating that any of us lady monkeys need exercise, ...... ?? 

(Cute jump-rope monkey.  Is that part of your work-out routine?  )

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1762 on: January 07, 2009, 09:40:40 AM »

Could you imagine having to pick out a casket for a child? 

It is, sadly, not as difficult as you may imagine. When Glen passed we only had a choice of one casket. Of course he was an infant - perhaps the choice gets more difficult as the child grows. The casket was lovely and in retrospect I am glad there was no choice in the type - just would have been one more thing to struggle with . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1763 on: January 07, 2009, 09:41:00 AM »

Putting this out there, please spread the word!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/index.html

Whoohoo you did it Boo!!! 
Can I sign twice?   
I know I am quoting myself...but whatever!

Boo or anyone else - has this link been given to other Pro-Caylee sights such as WS or Fox Bloggers?  I am sure there are way more out there that I am missing, but the list is up to 105, to make a dent in ABC we will need numbers in the thousands I am thinking.

Anyhoo - I am not a member of those other forums, but if I have to sign up to post this link I will, unless there are other monkeys who have access.  Let me know!!

I sent this to some people I know too.  I can check later to see if it's on other sites.  I have to go for awhile.  I know on WS you have to be a member to post but not sure of the others.
Awesome! 
I think I will wander over to WS and see if they have an email for admin like we do.  I will just shoot a message right quick to their admins if they do asking them to post the link.  That way I am not "treading" on anyones "turf".

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: January 07, 2009, 09:44:10 AM »

Can I sign twice?   

Boo or anyone else - has this link been given to other Pro-Caylee sights such as WS or Fox Bloggers?  I am sure there are way more out there that I am missing, but the list is up to 105, to make a dent in ABC we will need numbers in the thousands I am thinking.

Anyhoo - I am not a member of those other forums, but if I have to sign up to post this link I will, unless there are other monkeys who have access.  Let me know!!

I sent this to some people I know too.  I can check later to see if it's on other sites.  I have to go for awhile.  I know on WS you have to be a member to post but not sure of the others.
Awesome! 
I think I will wander over to WS and see if they have an email for admin like we do.  I will just shoot a message right quick to their admins if they do asking them to post the link.  That way I am not "treading" on anyones "turf".

That's a really good idea.   They are funny over there.  I'm a member - but I don't normally post.   I just like to read the stuff they have in their "basement".
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: January 07, 2009, 09:47:22 AM »

Hi Bearly !

Did you get my hugs earlier ?  just in case, you can't have enough of em

Sounds like quite a few monkeys are in need of some hugs ..

Yes, I did, and you are right we can never have enough hugs.

My Mom is in the hospital with pneumonia and my Dad has the flu.

My son is still sick so I am in and out of the front of the computer.  My parents were selling their house when the hot water heater went and the mop up is done, now we have to continue with the cleanup and the insurance company. 

I am sorry I did not get your post earlier, but I always read them, so I get your messages eventually.

Thank you to all the monkeys who responded to my insanity yesterday, you will never know how much it touched my heart.  You were all gone when I saw them and I hope you see this today.

I love you guys, gals, fur babies and even flirty kitties.  Enjoy your day!

Good morning, Monkeys and Lurkers!

Good Grief, Bearly, Bless your heart!  This too shall pass, that's what my Mom always says! I will pray for you & your family. That's why I hate cold weather, everyone always gets sick! I was in the hospital with pneumonia this time of year, 2 years ago. They will be okay; just don't work YOURSELF sick, they need you! Hugs to you! 

Thanks, Cutie, will do.  Hugs to you, too!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1766 on: January 07, 2009, 09:48:26 AM »

I signed the petition, thx for posting it. Everyone has such cute Kitties and doggies. Leroy what kind of dog is that? He is soooo cute, what is his name?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: January 07, 2009, 09:49:10 AM »

Good Morning Leroy. 

Morning Trimm!  Did you grab some coffee from QM yet?

Hi Leroy, I'm behind here, but I wanted to jump ahead because I saw your cute little puppy! I just wanted to let you know that I think he's adorabale and he's much cuter than that screaming banana holding monkey!

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: January 07, 2009, 09:49:46 AM »

Could you imagine having to pick out a casket for a child? 

It is, sadly, not as difficult as you may imagine. When Glen passed we only had a choice of one casket. Of course he was an infant - perhaps the choice gets more difficult as the child grows. The casket was lovely and in retrospect I am glad there was no choice in the type - just would have been one more thing to struggle with . . .

I'm sorry that you had to experience that.  Nobody should have to. 

I was just thinking that it's a tough thing to do for an adult who has passed on, but there is just something about seeing a small casket that (at least to me) seems just wrong somehow.  I would have to  believe that George and Cindy feel something- some kind of tug - at knowing Caylee is in that bank box (when they sat with her remains)..

If she is cremated, why are they planning to bury her? (And doesn't Casey have a say in how Caylee is "put to rest"?)  I don't know how much of a difference in cost it is to bury cremains as opposed to a coffin.. I would assume cheaper, but by how much, I have no idea. I would think it would be cheaper to have a beautiful urn of some sort made, so they could keep her.  (Most of my dad's ashes are in Yosemite National Park, but my sister and I have a small amount in really beautiful urns).   If they claim not to have much money, I also wonder why they would opt for a burial? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: January 07, 2009, 09:49:53 AM »

Good Morning to all the Monkeys   sunny  - and Get Well Wishes to the ones with sick family members, and who are under the weather!   

Boo - thanks for setting up the petition!     

pb - Hi!    flower

Thanks, Sass, hope all is well with you, Monkey Cheerleader!   

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1770 on: January 07, 2009, 09:50:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

Welcome to all the new monkeys...and prayers for all the sick monkeys
( I tried hugs last night but that just cleared the room out...I have always been good at doing that  )

I'm off to shovel the snow..my new exercise machine arives today and i want to be sure that UPS can get in the driveway 

c'mon ladies !

You're certainly NOT insinuating that any of us lady monkeys need exercise, ...... ?? 

(Cute jump-rope monkey.  Is that part of your work-out routine?  ) YES

Everyone needs exercise...I don't care if you're a size 1  and 110lbs wet..
It's healthy..one of the reasons our youth is a bit chubby is too many video games and not enough exercise..when I was a kid, my mum couldn't keep me in the house, why play a video game of say..skiing, when for the same price of an XBox 360, you can buy a set of ski's and a season pass (same for surfing for you southerners but you see my point)

ok..off the soap box and into the snow 
sorry for the OT Klaas ... (back to my corner)

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1771 on: January 07, 2009, 09:50:00 AM »

I checked this morning and I didn't see it anywhere else but Topix. Yeah, if you guys have access to any other sites, please post away!! I noticed that the Lifetime one had over 7,000 signatures, so we should shoot for at LEAST that many!! And if NBC wants a crack at the Anthonys we will do one for them too!! I don't want any station to even THINK about contacting those money hungry slores about doing a movie, book or even tv show! The Anthonys should be living on the street in their car w/o any gas in it by the time this is done! Hell, they should be begging to go to jail just to get a decent meal!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1772 on: January 07, 2009, 09:50:13 AM »

That's a really good idea.   They are funny over there.  I'm a member - but I don't normally post.   I just like to read the stuff they have in their "basement".
I just sent out an email to their admin.  I clicked on Caylee's blog and noticed some familiar faces.  So hopefully some "Monkey Sluethers" will take the information over.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: January 07, 2009, 09:51:31 AM »

The mods are funny Razz  (Trouble is, with maybe a couple of exceptions, it's hard to know which ones are the mods.. it's easy to pi$$ one off and not know it unless some kind member decides to clue you in. I know this first-hand.  )

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: January 07, 2009, 09:51:55 AM »

Can I sign twice?   

Awesome! 

Great petition! I am signing it now.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: January 07, 2009, 09:52:29 AM »

Good morning to all:
I have to tell you I feel pretty dumb after watching NG last night. When Drew P was talking about the the hearing and the pictures and he said there is speculation that 6 figure licensing fee was paid to the defense team via KC early in the begining of the case. At that moment my jaw just dropped. All this time I was thinking that the Ant's were making all that money but in reality and it stands to reason, filth was getting the money. Even though she is in jail she still has parental rights is next of kin and she has been convicted of nothing so "son of sam" doesn't apply yet. A lot makes sense now if that is indeed true. When Nejames left he said he wanted no part of anything that would help KC- he knows who got that money, then when it came out that the spokesman pocketed some money, that only added to it. I guess Bozo is running short of funds so these new pix's from the autopsy should hold over the dream team for a while. Even though they are suppose to be doing this pro-bono I am sure that their expenses are being covered. Boy I feel like one dumb monkey. 
Now the Ant's are shopping for a deal for the memorial/funeral. Personally I would much rather see something done by Rev Grund  than have anything to do with a memorial service "produced" by the the hypocrits that call themselves the grandparents of Caylee. A boycott would sure be in order for that one.

Don't worry, puppy, they are the dummies, not you.

Welcome to the banana farm!

I believe in miracles!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: January 07, 2009, 09:52:39 AM »

(Cute jump-rope monkey.  Is that part of your work-out routine?  ) YES

Everyone needs exercise...I don't care if you're a size 1  and 110lbs wet..
It's healthy..one of the reasons our youth is a bit chubby is too many video games and not enough exercise..when I was a kid, my mum couldn't keep me in the house, why play a video game of say..skiing, when for the same price of an XBox 360, you can buy a set of ski's and a season pass (same for surfing for you southerners but you see my point)

ok..off the soap box and into the snow 
sorry for the OT Klaas ... (back to my corner)

Goodness gracious, SS. I was teasing! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1777 on: January 07, 2009, 09:53:21 AM »

I checked this morning and I didn't see it anywhere else but Topix. Yeah, if you guys have access to any other sites, please post away!! I noticed that the Lifetime one had over 7,000 signatures, so we should shoot for at LEAST that many!! And if NBC wants a crack at the Anthonys we will do one for them too!! I don't want any station to even THINK about contacting those money hungry slores about doing a movie, book or even tv show! The Anthonys should be living on the street in their car w/o any gas in it by the time this is done! Hell, they should be begging to go to jail just to get a decent meal!!! 
I am pluggin away for you Boo at as many places that will allow me to post!  I hope to get a possitive response from WebSluethes. 
MyFoxOrlando I created a blog thread with the info as well as added it to the Caylee threads.  I am open for suggestions, just tell me where to go to!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: January 07, 2009, 09:54:18 AM »

I signed the petition, thx for posting it. Everyone has such cute Kitties and doggies. Leroy what kind of dog is that? He is soooo cute, what is his name?

Why thank you.  He is a German Shepherd and his name is Leroy.

QM - thank you too and yes the screaming banana holding monkey was a bit much 

Okay, I heading over to sign the petition.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1779 on: January 07, 2009, 09:54:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I signed the petition and Dolce, I saw your post over at the Fox Blog.  Thank you for spreading the word!  Over at W/S (I'm not a member, only lurk) there are quite a few pro-Anthony people, so they may try to poo-poo the petition.

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.