May 29, 2024, 03:35:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278471 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: January 07, 2009, 09:54:52 AM »

I signed the petition, thx for posting it. Everyone has such cute Kitties and doggies. Leroy what kind of dog is that? He is soooo cute, what is his name?

WELCOME DOGMOM4
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: January 07, 2009, 09:55:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

Welcome to all the new monkeys...and prayers for all the sick monkeys
( I tried hugs last night but that just cleared the room out...I have always been good at doing that  )

I'm off to shovel the snow..my new exercise machine arives today and i want to be sure that UPS can get in the driveway 

c'mon ladies !

Why, did you need some place to hang your clothes while they dry?

Thanks for the wishes for health!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: January 07, 2009, 09:56:41 AM »

Great post! I snipped for length, please see my comments in red.

Baez' real aim is to see the evidence and the photographs taken in situ at the site Caylee was found, he wants to know if there was indeed the presence of duck tape and just where it was positioned on the body. However the man of 1000 motions has to be seen to want to re-examine Caylee's remains.
(Hahaha "man of a thousand motions" -- perfect!)

I applaud the Prosecution for trying to ensure Caylee's scull doesn't at some point end up on the front page of the National Enquirer then the Internet.  [...]  A missing child, now confirmed to be a murder victim has been exploited since the beginning.
(So very true, and well said.)
[...]
We have pure opportunists like Michelle Bart (amen!) who decided to advertise her new business venture on the Help Find Caylee website. [...] All of them parasites in a feeding frienzy over this poor baby who after almost 6 months of wrotting in the dirt, lies in a small cardboard coffin inside a refrigerator[...]
(It really does resemble a feeding frenzy, doesn't it?  Poor, poor Caylee!)

[...]for appearances sake Baez should have had his expert on standby the day Caylee was released to the family............he has boobed yet again. The guy's a moron totally out of his depth.
(Yep.  But he doesn't seem to care what we think of him, as long as he has an opportunity to end up as a RICH moron, thanks to Caylee.... ugh!)

Its Caylee who needs CLOSURE, to be treated with respect, her short life valued and not used as a political football.  She was real, a little human being who's life was snuffed out needlessly.

(Thanks for eloquently expressing what so many of us are feeling about our little princess...)

(Desi)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: January 07, 2009, 09:57:25 AM »

I checked this morning and I didn't see it anywhere else but Topix. Yeah, if you guys have access to any other sites, please post away!! I noticed that the Lifetime one had over 7,000 signatures, so we should shoot for at LEAST that many!! And if NBC wants a crack at the Anthonys we will do one for them too!! I don't want any station to even THINK about contacting those money hungry slores about doing a movie, book or even tv show! The Anthonys should be living on the street in their car w/o any gas in it by the time this is done! Hell, they should be begging to go to jail just to get a decent meal!!! 
I am pluggin away for you Boo at as many places that will allow me to post!  I hope to get a possitive response from WebSluethes. 
MyFoxOrlando I created a blog thread with the info as well as added it to the Caylee threads.  I am open for suggestions, just tell me where to go to!

Does anyone have Rev. Grunds email?  I bet he can spread this around pretty quickly....

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1784 on: January 07, 2009, 09:58:13 AM »

........... um .....................  er  ....................... is it my imagination, or

did  i  just  totally  kill  the  conversation  in  here ??

<crickets chirping>

No I just think everyone is tired tonight 

Grateful.  Thanks.

The site is acting a bit funny ... or maybe it's my compy.  Maybe my ad blocker is just struggling mightily with a particularly feisty little ad!  lol

You are wonderful, thank you for replying.  I think I'll go eat a cookie or two... or twelve...

Goodnight!
Hi Des, love your avi! Have you or any monkeys still onboard seen the movie Untraceable? That was one of the movies KC rented the night of June 16th with Tony. I watched it last night and it is truly gruesome.

Hi Cheerio! 

I just logged on a few pages back to get caught up and saw your post.

Brandi made me look pretty, she gets all the credit!  Yes, I watched Untraceable and was quite creeped out by it.  You might be interested in checking out the posts in my profile.  Maybe a week or so ago, I posted some pretty detailed info about some connections between the movie and the case.

This is interesting, too:  Go to IMDB (Internet Movie DataBase) and check out the plot keywords for that movie.  There are some parallels.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0880578/keywords

Back to reading!

Desi
Hi Desi! What a coinkydink that I asked you if you've seen Untraceable. Here's another parallel. The decor in a house where the killer sets up the news anchor victim is Asian lacquer. The same as the Ants living room. These two film pics were Casey's that night. JMO but I bet she's watched them many times and as twisted as this is, gets off watching this stuff. A clue her sadistic nature.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1785 on: January 07, 2009, 10:00:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I signed the petition and Dolce, I saw your post over at the Fox Blog.  Thank you for spreading the word!  Over at W/S (I'm not a member, only lurk) there are quite a few pro-Anthony people, so they may try to poo-poo the petition.

Lisa
And also I believe they poo-poo petitions, at least in the past, who knows now, no harm in trying.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: January 07, 2009, 10:00:47 AM »

(-snipped-)

Today, I just want to say THANK YOU for posting your Nancy Grace recaps.  They are most helpful and concise!

Link to Today's post on page 84 of this thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4347.msg615631#msg615631
  Desi

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: January 07, 2009, 10:02:21 AM »

It's weird, can't help it: I really see a doll, with arms stretched out to the sides, body front-side down, and feet facing the camera. I attached a version that just focuses on the item.

It doesn't look like the photo was taken before all of the evidence was removed yet; under the awning (in the full photo) you can see a bunch of other white blocks of stuff that looks like it was evidence of some sort. (Or maybe they're rocks?)

I see the same thing.

By the way, Brandy is ADORABLE!!!!

P.S. To clarify, it looks to me like a doll that is missing a shoe and is in a blue dress.

Thanks, da sparkenator! She is a really nice cat. So friendly! I just love her. I have another cat, plus a dog, too. But the other cat is kind of nasty to people.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: January 07, 2009, 10:02:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I signed the petition and Dolce, I saw your post over at the Fox Blog.  Thank you for spreading the word!  Over at W/S (I'm not a member, only lurk) there are quite a few pro-Anthony people, so they may try to poo-poo the petition.

Lisa

That's why I don't post over there - cause I'll end up in lots of trouble!!!   Too many A supporters.
Scared Monkeys is the place to be! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1789 on: January 07, 2009, 10:04:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa
WOW!  I can not imagine living in a world Pro-Anthony!  (I voted for the other guy!)
Thank you for the 411.  I guess it was good that I just emailed the admin rather than trying to take matters into my own hands with them.
Hopefully some of the WS people read over here and will get the gist. 

SIGN THE PETITION!!
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/index.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1790 on: January 07, 2009, 10:04:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

That's why I don't post over there - cause I'll end up in lots of trouble!!!   Too many A supporters.
I hear you.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: January 07, 2009, 10:04:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Scared Monkeys is the place to be

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1792 on: January 07, 2009, 10:06:27 AM »

I checked this morning and I didn't see it anywhere else but Topix. Yeah, if you guys have access to any other sites, please post away!! I noticed that the Lifetime one had over 7,000 signatures, so we should shoot for at LEAST that many!! And if NBC wants a crack at the Anthonys we will do one for them too!! I don't want any station to even THINK about contacting those money hungry slores about doing a movie, book or even tv show! The Anthonys should be living on the street in their car w/o any gas in it by the time this is done! Hell, they should be begging to go to jail just to get a decent meal!!! 
I am pluggin away for you Boo at as many places that will allow me to post!  I hope to get a possitive response from WebSluethes. 
MyFoxOrlando I created a blog thread with the info as well as added it to the Caylee threads.  I am open for suggestions, just tell me where to go to!

Does anyone have Rev. Grunds email?  I bet he can spread this around pretty quickly....
Good idea!  I am on it!  I am on his MySpace - will shoot him an email.  Boo, if you see this - can you email your "Saint" the link to your petition please!!

SIGN THE PETITION...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!!!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1793 on: January 07, 2009, 10:07:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Exactly!   I would have been banned after my first post!

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1794 on: January 07, 2009, 10:11:07 AM »

Alright, I have emailed Rev. Grund.  I am sure he gets showered with emails daily, so Boo if you want to follow up I say go for it!

SIGN THE PETITION

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: January 07, 2009, 10:11:56 AM »

Good morning to all:
I have to tell you I feel pretty dumb after watching NG last night. When Drew P was talking about the the hearing and the pictures and he said there is speculation that 6 figure licensing fee was paid to the defense team via KC early in the begining of the case. At that moment my jaw just dropped. All this time I was thinking that the Ant's were making all that money but in reality and it stands to reason, filth was getting the money. Even though she is in jail she still has parental rights is next of kin and she has been convicted of nothing so "son of sam" doesn't apply yet. A lot makes sense now if that is indeed true. When Nejames left he said he wanted no part of anything that would help KC- he knows who got that money, then when it came out that the spokesman pocketed some money, that only added to it. I guess Bozo is running short of funds so these new pix's from the autopsy should hold over the dream team for a while. Even though they are suppose to be doing this pro-bono I am sure that their expenses are being covered. Boy I feel like one dumb monkey. 

Now the Ant's are shopping for a deal for the memorial/funeral. Personally I would much rather see something done by Rev Grund  than have anything to do with a memorial service "produced" by the the hypocrits that call themselves the grandparents of Caylee. A boycott would sure be in order for that one.

Nope, Milardi, wrong.... You are by no means a "dumb monkey!"  What you are saying is spot-on, my friend!  Six figures.  Shame, shame, shame.  Thank you so much for calling a spade a spade!

And I'm really hoping Grund will do a memorial service, like you are saying.  He is a man who loved our Caylee and is cut from a different cloth than the other players; he doesn't seem to feel a need to try an exploit her.  Whatever else he may be, or whatever some people might think of his different brand of religion, he usually comes across as genuine and holds Caylee in a special place in his heart ... like we monkeys do.  <snif!  snif!>

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: January 07, 2009, 10:15:22 AM »

Good morning to all:
I have to tell you I feel pretty dumb after watching NG last night. When Drew P was talking about the the hearing and the pictures and he said there is speculation that 6 figure licensing fee was paid to the defense team via KC early in the begining of the case. At that moment my jaw just dropped. All this time I was thinking that the Ant's were making all that money but in reality and it stands to reason, filth was getting the money. Even though she is in jail she still has parental rights is next of kin and she has been convicted of nothing so "son of sam" doesn't apply yet. A lot makes sense now if that is indeed true. When Nejames left he said he wanted no part of anything that would help KC- he knows who got that money, then when it came out that the spokesman pocketed some money, that only added to it. I guess Bozo is running short of funds so these new pix's from the autopsy should hold over the dream team for a while. Even though they are suppose to be doing this pro-bono I am sure that their expenses are being covered. Boy I feel like one dumb monkey. 

Now the Ant's are shopping for a deal for the memorial/funeral. Personally I would much rather see something done by Rev Grund  than have anything to do with a memorial service "produced" by the the hypocrits that call themselves the grandparents of Caylee. A boycott would sure be in order for that one.

Nope, Milardi, wrong.... You are by no means a "dumb monkey!"  What you are saying is spot-on, my friend!  Six figures.  Shame, shame, shame.  Thank you so much for calling a spade a spade!

And I'm really hoping Grund will do a memorial service, like you are saying.  He is a man who loved our Caylee and is cut from a different cloth than the other players; he doesn't seem to feel a need to try an exploit her.  Whatever else he may be, or whatever some people might think of his different brand of religion, he usually comes across as genuine and holds Caylee in a special place in his heart ... like we monkeys do.  <snif!  snif!>

Well said Des.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: January 07, 2009, 10:15:34 AM »

I think WillenFan is a member at WS.
Oh good!  Thank you!  I have just been posting away over at MyFoxOrlando "The Fox Bloggers".  It was easy to sign up right quick.
Just posting the link to the petition and stating "Do not allow the Anthony's to profit off of Caylee any longer".
Spread the word monkeys!  Email the link to those on your email and friends list.  The more the better!
Do it for BOO!  (Maybe she will then tell us more!)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: January 07, 2009, 10:20:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa
WOW!  I can not imagine living in a world Pro-Anthony!  (I voted for the other guy!)
Thank you for the 411.  I guess it was good that I just emailed the admin rather than trying to take matters into my own hands with them.
Hopefully some of the WS people read over here and will get the gist. 

SIGN THE PETITION!!
I'd post it, but I'd probably be banned for doing it and then it would be removed anyway.  There is a missing dog I like to keep tabs on, but have to be a member to do so, so I don't want to get banned.  You never know Admin may post, probably depends on which one you contacted.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1799 on: January 07, 2009, 10:20:30 AM »

Well i got an email from Dolce to sign my own petition! 

Good work girl! So I did the same thing. Here is what I wrote in addition to Dolce's wording. Feel free to copy it in your email and forward it to as many people in your address book!

Please take a moment out of your time to sign this petition for Caylee.  We are petitioning to ABC to stop allowing the Anthonys to profit off of Caylee any longer. If you are unaware of who she is, she is a little 2 year old girl that was murdered back in June, her little body was discovered on December 11th. Her mother, Casey Anthony sits in jail waiting for her trial for the murder. She didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days and even then, it was the Grandmother that called the police, not her.

Her family is now shopping around the different networks for the best movie deal to show her funeral and memorial service! These people have made money off their dead grand child for months now. This must stop! This petition worked to stop Lifetime from making a movie, they withdrew their offer to the Anthonys. Now ABC has made a move to offer them money for exclusive rights to this horrendous story. They won't bury her until they get immunity which will then secure their movie deal.

Thank you!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.