May 30, 2024, 12:12:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278569 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1820 on: January 07, 2009, 10:58:10 AM »

Klaas sorry for being O/T, but this is about a missing child. I don't know how to post a link, so I am copying the story from Fox in Dallas.

Baby Reported Missing 2 Years after Parents Allegedly Kill Her 

Last Edited: Tuesday, 06 Jan 2009, 9:59 PM CST 
Created: Tuesday, 06 Jan 2009, 5:13 PM CST 

Garland police said someone finally reported a baby girl's disappearance two years after her parents allegedly dumped her lifeless body near Joe Pool Lake.

Police received a tip about 4-month-old Prisma Ortizruiz's death in August. A caller said the baby was last seen two years earlier.

Investigators determined her parents, 28-year-old Selvin Alfredo Ortiz and 30-year-old Sonia Ruiz, are responsible.

Ortiz allegedly killed the baby sometime in August 2006 inside an apartment in the 1400 block of Forest Lane. The couple then dumped their daughter's body near Joe Pool Lake, police said.

Police have not been able to find evidence of the baby's remains in the area around the lake. But, forensic experts said it is not uncommon for there to be little or no remains because of the victim's age and the legnth of time missing, a release states.

Ortiz, who is believed to be currently living in El Salvador, was charged with capital murder. Ruiz was charged for tampering with evidence.

Police are not yet releasing details about how they suspect the baby was killed. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1821 on: January 07, 2009, 11:00:54 AM »

Yes you can go back and add a dad to the birth cert - at least in Michigan. I think Jesse did the right thing by not being on the birth cert - in Michigan if you are on there and then find you are not the dad you are stuck with a lifetime of child support with almost no way to escape. Personally, I think DNA should be standard for all new  babies so the correct parents get on the cert. 

I had my mother in the delivery room with my first but I can not imagine having my dad in there. And he would definitely not cut the cord - I do not want my dad anywhere near that part of my body!!! But perhaps I am just a prude???   
Not at all a prude! 
My Father will be waiting out in the waiting room with the rest of the guys in my family for the delivery.  Its even iffy if my hubs will be in the delivery room.  He is so OCD I am not sure it would be a good idea. 

I always found it odd that George did this, but then again these people do not shock me anymore.  Maybe there are others out there who find this act to be normal.

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: January 07, 2009, 11:02:06 AM »

Here is the link to Caylee Anthony's Birth Certificate.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1450584/CAYLEE-Marie-Anthony-Birth-Certificate

Has anyone seen the more complete copy - the one that list the parents, time of birth ect? I am sure that Florida has them with the more information in it.

I know in the hospital when my daughter was born my husband almost missed signing birth certificate, he was hungry     and they we not going to wait around...... but yeah we had to sign ours right there and then...
sigs, times, Dr's name, occupation, the whole kit and kaboodle....

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1823 on: January 07, 2009, 11:03:51 AM »

Has anyone seen the more complete copy - the one that list the parents, time of birth ect? I am sure that Florida has them with the more information in it.
This was part of the discovery doc dumps, so I am sure that the Prosecution would have complete copies of the docs.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: January 07, 2009, 11:04:35 AM »

Hi Desi! What a coinkydink that I asked you if you've seen Untraceable. Here's another parallel. The decor in a house where the killer sets up the news anchor victim is Asian lacquer. The same as the Ants living room. These two film pics were Casey's that night. JMO but I bet she's watched them many times and as twisted as this is, gets off watching this stuff. A clue her sadistic nature.

Cheerio, I hate to ask this, but..... well, have you ever seen American Psycho?

It was one of Casey's faves; she even set it as the "Currently Watching" selection on her infamous "Diary of Days" blog she posted on myspace (or facebook?) on July 7.  You can watch it in several parts on YouTube, but it's pretty gruesome and shocking in places.
It's especially creepy to see Batman (C. Bale) from the Dark Knight as a coldblooded Yuppie serial thrill-killer!

I've seen that movie. It is very gory and creepy. It's based on a novel that was very controversial. The premise is that a successful yuppie-type, IVY-leaguer, good-looking Wall Street guy takes on sort of an alter ego who has serial killing as his hobby, and no one in his circle of friends knows, even though all the signs are right in front of them. He even confesses at one point and is basically laughed at. As soon as I saw that KC's MySpace said she she was watching this movie, I just knew she had killed Caylee.

Ironically, his first murder is committed out of envy. He murders a friend of whom he is jealous.

Wow, rmcalo, you know your stuff.  There are so many parallels in that movie -- like envy (and pointless rage) as a motive for murder -- to Casey and her crime.  For instance:

The killer prides himself on being an attractive "party guy" -- but leads a very empty life. He spends a lot of time and effort on his outward appearance and makes sure to be seen in all the right restaurants and clubs around town.  But underneath the facade lies a monster.

He appears to have a high-powered yuppie job, but he only pretends to work!  He speaks in a pretentious manner and finds most people beneath him and easy to manipulate.  He feels superior to the police detective who questions him.  He makes up fictional people (even referring to a celebrity actor's name, like Casey did with Juliette Lewis) when talking to the police.

He carries one victim out of his apartment in a duffel bag.  He tells the victim's concerned friends and family that the victim is away on a trip, so that no one suspects he is dead.  Consequently, the trail is cold, and the victim's decomposing body still has not been found by the end of the movie.

One significant element in the plot is a vacant apartment.  (Like #210 at Sawgrass.)

He is a pathological liar; his lies are so outrageous and come so easily to him that (as you pointed out) people believe his lies and fail to believe him at the end of the movie when he actually confesses to his crimes.
(Here is a link to the final scene of the movie, once he realizes that his "confession has meant nothing."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOT8MeuCaJA&NR=1)

Sorry long post, guess I got excited about someone else knowing of these connections!  Thanks for listening!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144084/  American Psycho (IMDB)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: January 07, 2009, 11:07:30 AM »

Good Morning my Beautiful Monkeys!!!

karen

Sparky!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Mississippi Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1826 on: January 07, 2009, 11:07:55 AM »

I know in the hospital when my daughter was born my husband almost missed signing birth certificate, he was hungry     and they we not going to wait around...... but yeah we had to sign ours right there and then...
sigs, times, Dr's name, occupation, the whole kit and kaboodle....

my grand-daughter was born in broward co florida in dec. 05 we were unable to go for the birth.... my son (her father) was also unable to be there BUT his name is on the birth certificate and he didn't signed and they are not married she just told them he was the father ... so not sure how florida laws work
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1827 on: January 07, 2009, 11:08:46 AM »

Above the book looks like a photo to me
I'm behind so this may have already been answered. Look more to the right and down a bit. Right directly above the book

I have read all day about the condition of the book and now a photograph. You know what? I think if the Higher Power wanted these things to stay in decent condition until her discovery, it will be. Whose to say exactly where the water was in relation to these items. Maybe the water didn't come up that high or drained off to a lower elevation just before the book? Or maybe a family of big fat raccoons decided to camp right on top of that book, huddled together, during the worst of the storms, thus protecting it! There is no way God is going to let KC get away with this, the evidence, miraculous as it may be is going to hang her!!

I agree Boo. I think God will be Caylee's advocate here since no one who had her while she was alive is willing to.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: January 07, 2009, 11:09:32 AM »

I so miss "Old Fart".  He would have gotten this out immediately and it would be right.  I hope this works.
http://www.jango.com/stations/95053540/tunein?song_id=29709

PJ (Paula) flower

[/quote]

Okay, so I'm behind, as usual.  

What happened to Old Fart?   Where is he?   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1829 on: January 07, 2009, 11:09:45 AM »

Sorry if this was discussed already, just wondering why if Jesse G was with Casey at time of Caylee's birth and acting the part of the biological birth father (up until dna test) why wasn't he named on the birth certificate we saw? Didn't the Grund family think he was the dad too(just a little) I thought I remember seeing pics of Rev Grund in hospital.

If it was questioned then, I'm sure that it caused alot of turmoil at birth

I have always wondered the same thing!  Jesse seems like a good enough guy to be there for Casey but I'm sure he may have had his doubts.  Are you able to go back and "add a dad" to the birth cert. after it is issued?

IIRC there was not a fathers name listed on the birth certificate.  George and Cindy were in the delivery room. Cindy held Caylee before Casey ever had a chance to, and George cut them umbilical cord.

Yes you can go back and add a dad to the birth cert - at least in Michigan. I think Jesse did the right thing by not being on the birth cert - in Michigan if you are on there and then find you are not the dad you are stuck with a lifetime of child support with almost no way to escape. Personally, I think DNA should be standard for all new  babies so the correct parents get on the cert. 

I had my mother in the delivery room with my first but I can not imagine having my dad in there. And he would definitely not cut the cord - I do not want my dad anywhere near that part of my body!!! But perhaps I am just a prude???   

Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue??

Holy Moley!  I think that a lot of marriages might not survive that information!

I'll tell you what...if DNA testing were available in the early 80s, my (now) ex would have been all over it...except that he would have been too cheap to pay.  The thought of a second child on the way scared him so badly that he insisted she wasn't his--until the birth, when anyone with half a brain could see that she was.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: January 07, 2009, 11:10:25 AM »

I will be reading for most of the day unless something MAJOR happens.
In the event that happens somemonkey yell PINK...PINK 

Today is my BUSY day at work. 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: January 07, 2009, 11:10:43 AM »

So Jesse thought he was the dad in the beginning right?  I am not understanding this.  Even if I took a *random* home from the bar one night and ended up pregnant by him I would certainly have him in the room over anyone else for the delivery.  And he would be the one cutting the cord, not my mom, dad or anyone else. 

I am starting to believe Jesse was pretty sure he wasn't the dad and obviously Casey, Cindy and George must have known this too.  Maybe I'm just not getting something here   

P.S. for the record, I do not take *randoms* home from the bar - just so we are clear on this 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1832 on: January 07, 2009, 11:13:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I signed the petition and Dolce, I saw your post over at the Fox Blog.  Thank you for spreading the word!  Over at W/S (I'm not a member, only lurk) there are quite a few pro-Anthony people, so they may try to poo-poo the petition.

Lisa

That's why I don't post over there - cause I'll end up in lots of trouble!!!   Too many A supporters.
Scared Monkeys is the place to be

I saw the petition over there. Wonder if it will be allowed?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1833 on: January 07, 2009, 11:14:27 AM »

Hi Desi! What a coinkydink that I asked you if you've seen Untraceable. Here's another parallel. The decor in a house where the killer sets up the news anchor victim is Asian lacquer. The same as the Ants living room. These two film pics were Casey's that night. JMO but I bet she's watched them many times and as twisted as this is, gets off watching this stuff. A clue her sadistic nature.

Cheerio, I hate to ask this, but..... well, have you ever seen American Psycho?

It was one of Casey's faves; she even set it as the "Currently Watching" selection on her infamous "Diary of Days" blog she posted on myspace (or facebook?) on July 7.  You can watch it in several parts on YouTube, but it's pretty gruesome and shocking in places.
It's especially creepy to see Batman (C. Bale) from the Dark Knight as a coldblooded Yuppie serial thrill-killer!

I've seen that movie. It is very gory and creepy. It's based on a novel that was very controversial. The premise is that a successful yuppie-type, IVY-leaguer, good-looking Wall Street guy takes on sort of an alter ego who has serial killing as his hobby, and no one in his circle of friends knows, even though all the signs are right in front of them. He even confesses at one point and is basically laughed at. As soon as I saw that KC's MySpace said she she was watching this movie, I just knew she had killed Caylee.

Ironically, his first murder is committed out of envy. He murders a friend of whom he is jealous.
I love horror/suspense movies, especially Japanese ones. "Audition" is the end all.When I think of American Psycho, I see his neat closets. LE must have every movie rented, Itunes song purchased etc. of Casey's since she was 12. Every scrap of info is available on any of us. I don't think I'm being paranoid. That's why they didn't really need Cindy's JC Penny receipt. LE could get the info easily. Casey's psych profile must be huge.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1834 on: January 07, 2009, 11:17:27 AM »

Sorry if this was discussed already, just wondering why if Jesse G was with Casey at time of Caylee's birth and acting the part of the biological birth father (up until dna test) why wasn't he named on the birth certificate we saw? Didn't the Grund family think he was the dad too(just a little) I thought I remember seeing pics of Rev Grund in hospital.

I have always wondered the same thing!  Jesse seems like a good enough guy to be there for Casey but I'm sure he may have had his doubts.  Are you able to go back and "add a dad" to the birth cert. after it is issued?

IIRC there was not a fathers name listed on the birth certificate.  George and Cindy were in the delivery room. Cindy held Caylee before Casey ever had a chance to, and George cut them umbilical cord.

Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue??

Holy Moley!  I think that a lot of marriages might not survive that information!

I'll tell you what...if DNA testing were available in the early 80s, my (now) ex would have been all over it...except that he would have been too cheap to pay.  The thought of a second child on the way scared him so badly that he insisted she wasn't his--until the birth, when anyone with half a brain could see that she was.

Yea but how many of the marriages would have survived anyway?  I know my hubby did a DNA on the son he had from his first wife that was born of the marriage. He was mystified how someone he only had sex with once a month or so (if she was in a good mood!) could have gotten pg - as a side note, it was a justified concern since she had an affair at the end of their marriage and was pg when they got divorced. My hubby wanted a DNA on that child but she mysteriously "lost" the baby at 6 months - and no testing was done  . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: January 07, 2009, 11:18:12 AM »

Could you imagine having to pick out a casket for a child? 

It is, sadly, not as difficult as you may imagine. When Glen passed we only had a choice of one casket. Of course he was an infant - perhaps the choice gets more difficult as the child grows. The casket was lovely and in retrospect I am glad there was no choice in the type - just would have been one more thing to struggle with . . .

(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
from your monkey friend!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1836 on: January 07, 2009, 11:21:49 AM »

In my state, yes you can. However, the dad has to sign an Affidavit of Paternity...saying, yep, he's the Pa, in order for it to happen.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: January 07, 2009, 11:24:17 AM »

For the cat lovers:

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: January 07, 2009, 11:25:57 AM »

I just read NG transcript from last night. When reading the Gale St John part I remembered on who hired her to come here...the A's.

http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=86&num=163985

"New details have emerged in the case of missing Caylee Anthony - The family has now hired a 'psychic detective', Gale St. John, in hopes of finding Caylee."

Another person with ties to the A's claiming to have been in the area of the body in Aug. Probably just a coincidence because I think she would have been back to find her for some fame.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1839 on: January 07, 2009, 11:27:41 AM »

I am not sure this has been posted before or not but this is a good summary of the players in this case. http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/people_of_interest.html

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.