May 29, 2024, 07:54:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278545 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: January 07, 2009, 11:28:28 AM »

So Jesse thought he was the dad in the beginning right?  I am not understanding this.  Even if I took a *random* home from the bar one night and ended up pregnant by him I would certainly have him in the room over anyone else for the delivery.  And he would be the one cutting the cord, not my mom, dad or anyone else. 

I am starting to believe Jesse was pretty sure he wasn't the dad and obviously Casey, Cindy and George must have known this too.  Maybe I'm just not getting something here   

P.S. for the record, I do not take *randoms* home from the bar - just so we are clear on this 

Whew!  Good to know that about you, Leroy!   

Now, I can't cite you exact sources, but here's what Desi remembers about this topic:

Casey sent Jesse a text message, telling him that she was pg.  Either he flunked Biology 101 or Remedial Math, or she lied to him about her due date, because Caylee would have been conceived in late December or very early January... and she didn't sleep with Jesse until February or March.  He apparently did not question the dates at this point.

But Jesse's dad, the Rev. Grund, had his eye on that calendar.  Don't quote me, but I think one reason Jesse didn't marry Casey before the birth was pressure from his dad to wait and see if Jesse was really the daddy.

After Caylee was born in August as a full-term baby, the Grunds requested a paternity test; results came in when Caylee was (I believe) 8 weeks old.  Oops!  Jesse's not the bio-dad... Now what?   Well, Jesse loved Casey and had come to love Caylee, so he stepped up to the plate, they were engaged, yadda yadda, until she cheated on him (possibly with Brandon S.), I believe in March or April of 2006, and he finally got the picture.  The engagement was called off.  They did see each other for a couple of "on-again"s -- as recently as November 2007-March 2008 (her "seizure" incident I believe was Feb or March 2008)...

Sorry if I got some of it wrong, just wanted to do a recap for my new buddy Leroy.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: January 07, 2009, 11:30:46 AM »

Klaas sorry for being O/T, but this is about a missing child. I don't know how to post a link, so I am copying the story from Fox in Dallas.

Baby Reported Missing 2 Years after Parents Allegedly Kill Her 

Last Edited: Tuesday, 06 Jan 2009, 9:59 PM CST 
Created: Tuesday, 06 Jan 2009, 5:13 PM CST 

Garland police said someone finally reported a baby girl's disappearance two years after her parents allegedly dumped her lifeless body near Joe Pool Lake.

Police received a tip about 4-month-old Prisma Ortizruiz's death in August. A caller said the baby was last seen two years earlier.

Investigators determined her parents, 28-year-old Selvin Alfredo Ortiz and 30-year-old Sonia Ruiz, are responsible.

Ortiz allegedly killed the baby sometime in August 2006 inside an apartment in the 1400 block of Forest Lane. The couple then dumped their daughter's body near Joe Pool Lake, police said.

Police have not been able to find evidence of the baby's remains in the area around the lake. But, forensic experts said it is not uncommon for there to be little or no remains because of the victim's age and the legnth of time missing, a release states.

Ortiz, who is believed to be currently living in El Salvador, was charged with capital murder. Ruiz was charged for tampering with evidence.

Police are not yet releasing details about how they suspect the baby was killed. 

Wow, JSM -- wonder if Caylee's story would have mirrored this one, if that stinky old Pontiac had been stolen instead of towed!  How incredibly sad, when a 2-year-old can disappear off the face of the earth... and no one knows for two years.  And we thought 31 days was horrific (well it IS).  Thank you for posting this.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1842 on: January 07, 2009, 11:35:31 AM »

So Jesse thought he was the dad in the beginning right?  I am not understanding this.  Even if I took a *random* home from the bar one night and ended up pregnant by him I would certainly have him in the room over anyone else for the delivery.  And he would be the one cutting the cord, not my mom, dad or anyone else. 

I am starting to believe Jesse was pretty sure he wasn't the dad and obviously Casey, Cindy and George must have known this too.  Maybe I'm just not getting something here   

P.S. for the record, I do not take *randoms* home from the bar - just so we are clear on this 

I have always been confused about the pregnancy.  If I remember correctly, I read that Cindy, George, and Casey denied it at her uncle's wedding.  I think at that point she was 7 months along.  What purpose did lying to the family at the wedding serve because in 2 months they must have looked like real a$$holes when she gave birth. I also remember reading Mr. Grund believed she was pregnant right away when he met her which was way before the wedding, which also caused him to be unsure that Jesse was the dad.  Did she try to get Jesse to believe Caylee was early to fit the time line?  So my real question is...did Casey just lie to her parents (I don't believe for one second Cindy didn't know she was pregnant) but was honest with Jesse about it.  Also in Kiomarie's interview with one of the rag magazines she said that Casey was going to the doctors and even knew Caylee was a girl prior to birth, although she lost a lot of credibility with me once she did that paid interview.  I am so confused!! LOL.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: January 07, 2009, 11:38:09 AM »

Many people, including many of us, think that Caylee's life should be honored and recognized with a memorial service.  Many people also question why the Anthonys are delaying this and it has come to light that it might be because they are bargaining with at least one television network for payment to televise any service.

It is a generally acknowledged fact that the Grunds dearly loved Caylee and that they are extremely saddened by her death.  Since Richard Grund is a licensed minister, why would it not be possible for him and others, perhaps Leonard Padilla,  to set up a memorial service for Caylee, advertise it open to the public and at least bring some closure to those of us who love Caylee.

If this were done, not only would Caylee be honored, but a television network might be less interested in paying for something which has already once taken place.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1844 on: January 07, 2009, 11:39:09 AM »

OK got my furbabies on here tho hard to see them all. Sorry just so glad to get them up here. Princess, Dolce, Romeo, and Juliet from Left to right.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1845 on: January 07, 2009, 11:42:39 AM »

Klaas sorry for being O/T, but this is about a missing child. I don't know how to post a link, so I am copying the story from Fox in Dallas.

Baby Reported Missing 2 Years after Parents Allegedly Kill Her 

Last Edited: Tuesday, 06 Jan 2009, 9:59 PM CST 
Created: Tuesday, 06 Jan 2009, 5:13 PM CST 

Garland police said someone finally reported a baby girl's disappearance two years after her parents allegedly dumped her lifeless body near Joe Pool Lake.

Police received a tip about 4-month-old Prisma Ortizruiz's death in August. A caller said the baby was last seen two years earlier.

Investigators determined her parents, 28-year-old Selvin Alfredo Ortiz and 30-year-old Sonia Ruiz, are responsible.

Ortiz allegedly killed the baby sometime in August 2006 inside an apartment in the 1400 block of Forest Lane. The couple then dumped their daughter's body near Joe Pool Lake, police said.

Police have not been able to find evidence of the baby's remains in the area around the lake. But, forensic experts said it is not uncommon for there to be little or no remains because of the victim's age and the legnth of time missing, a release states.

Ortiz, who is believed to be currently living in El Salvador, was charged with capital murder. Ruiz was charged for tampering with evidence.

Police are not yet releasing details about how they suspect the baby was killed. 

Wow, JSM -- wonder if Caylee's story would have mirrored this one, if that stinky old Pontiac had been stolen instead of towed!  How incredibly sad, when a 2-year-old can disappear off the face of the earth... and no one knows for two years.  And we thought 31 days was horrific (well it IS).  Thank you for posting this.

I think it is possible Caylee would have ended up like this baby did. So sad.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1846 on: January 07, 2009, 11:44:18 AM »

Now, I can't cite you exact sources, but here's what Desi remembers about this topic:

Casey sent Jesse a text message, telling him that she was pg.  Either he flunked Biology 101 or Remedial Math, or she lied to him about her due date, because Caylee would have been conceived in late December or very early January... and she didn't sleep with Jesse until February or March.  He apparently did not question the dates at this point.

But Jesse's dad, the Rev. Grund, had his eye on that calendar.  Don't quote me, but I think one reason Jesse didn't marry Casey before the birth was pressure from his dad to wait and see if Jesse was really the daddy.

After Caylee was born in August as a full-term baby, the Grunds requested a paternity test; results came in when Caylee was (I believe) 8 weeks old.  Oops!  Jesse's not the bio-dad... Now what?   Well, Jesse loved Casey and had come to love Caylee, so he stepped up to the plate, they were engaged, yadda yadda, until she cheated on him (possibly with Brandon S.), I believe in March or April of 2006, and he finally got the picture.  The engagement was called off.  They did see each other for a couple of "on-again"s -- as recently as November 2007-March 2008 (her "seizure" incident I believe was Feb or March 2008)...

Sorry if I got some of it wrong, just wanted to do a recap for my new buddy Leroy.

Desi...looks like you answered my questions too.  Thanks.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: January 07, 2009, 11:48:49 AM »

I see some kind of picture by the book, but can't make out what it is.

From the pics I saw, a close up of this pic - it looks like a pic of Caylee to me.  jmo
I can't quite make that out, but if this is a picture how would it have survived being in water for a period of time?

Good question!    But, then again, how did the book survive under water?     

I'm only 22 pages behind, and trying to catch-up before we hit page 100.

This book surviving in water thing is making me nuts.     Before I force myself to go to the store and buy a laminated book and let it sit in a bucket of water indefinitely, is there a monkey out there who already has one that they would like to donate to the cause?   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: January 07, 2009, 11:49:43 AM »

Many people, including many of us, think that Caylee's life should be honored and recognized with a memorial service.  Many people also question why the Anthonys are delaying this and it has come to light that it might be because they are bargaining with at least one television network for payment to televise any service.

It is a generally acknowledged fact that the Grunds dearly loved Caylee and that they are extremely saddened by her death.  Since Richard Grund is a licensed minister, why would it not be possible for him and others, perhaps Leonard Padilla,  to set up a memorial service for Caylee, advertise it open to the public and at least bring some closure to those of us who love Caylee.

If this were done, not only would Caylee be honored, but a television network might be less interested in paying for something which has already once taken place.
I believe Rev. Grund has mentioned that he would do a memorial.  I also believe that if the A's asked him not to or if they asked him to wait that he would do so.  Its just the kind of person he seems to be.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: January 07, 2009, 11:50:59 AM »

I just read NG transcript from last night. When reading the Gale St John part I remembered on who hired her to come here...the A's.

http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=86&num=163985

"New details have emerged in the case of missing Caylee Anthony - The family has now hired a 'psychic detective', Gale St. John, in hopes of finding Caylee."

Another person with ties to the A's claiming to have been in the area of the body in Aug. Probably just a coincidence because I think she would have been back to find her for some fame.

I had never heard that.  I thought it was another psychic, but she wanted something of Caylee's, and they wouldn't give it to her?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1850 on: January 07, 2009, 11:51:39 AM »

OK got my furbabies on here tho hard to see them all. Sorry just so glad to get them up here. Princess, Dolce, Romeo, and Juliet from Left to right.
Welcome beautiful Princess, Dolce, Juliet handsome Romeo!
skeered to write anything else O/T
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1851 on: January 07, 2009, 11:52:56 AM »

Dolce and Boo,

The petition has its own thread at W/S and people are signing!

Lisa
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1852 on: January 07, 2009, 11:53:34 AM »

For the cat lovers:

That's too funny...
Mornin' Sparky

Since I only missed two pages..I'll assume Boo hasn't got the green light yet ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: January 07, 2009, 11:53:48 AM »

Think NG is a little upset.  "Were little Caylee's remains are warehoused"   Brings it into focus doesn't it.  Thank God Caylee is safe now and doesn't feel the cold and loneliness, but out of respect for her life she needs to be properly laid to rest.

Yeah, and I would bet my bottom dollar that the As's already had their little private memorial service by sitting in the funeral home and looking at the cardboard box that contains Caylee's remains.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1854 on: January 07, 2009, 11:56:09 AM »

Dolce and Boo,

The petition has its own thread at W/S and people are signing!

Lisa
Now that is a shock, but I'm glad.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: January 07, 2009, 11:56:18 AM »

I just read NG transcript from last night. When reading the Gale St John part I remembered on who hired her to come here...the A's.

http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=86&num=163985

"New details have emerged in the case of missing Caylee Anthony - The family has now hired a 'psychic detective', Gale St. John, in hopes of finding Caylee."

Another person with ties to the A's claiming to have been in the area of the body in Aug. Probably just a coincidence because I think she would have been back to find her for some fame.

I had never heard that.  I thought it was another psychic, but she wanted something of Caylee's, and they wouldn't give it to her?
Seems they wouldn't give anyone something of Caylee's to help find her(Tim, Caylee's hairbrush for forensics and no telling who else).
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: January 07, 2009, 11:57:53 AM »

For the cat lovers:

That's too funny...
Mornin' Sparky

Since I only missed two pages..I'll assume Boo hasn't got the green light yet ?

Good Morning, SS!!!  Congratulations on getting that exercise machine!  Nothing from Boo (yet)! 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1857 on: January 07, 2009, 12:01:22 PM »

Something keeps bugging me about Jessie Grund....in his recent interviews he says that the KC he sees now is not the KC he knew when they were engaged, etc.  But apparently she cheated on him, stole from him and was jealous of his relationship with Caylee...so why does he say the old KC is not the same KC as she is now....is he trying to save face by being engaged to such an evil person or what?????  I don't understand???
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: January 07, 2009, 12:01:29 PM »

Thanks Des, that clears up alot for me 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
texanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: January 07, 2009, 12:01:34 PM »

Hi!  I've been here a while but this is my first time posting.  This case has really consumed me. I have a little girl about the age of Caylee.  My parents love her so much that I can't see them ever defending me if I ever hurt my child, let alone murdered her!  I just don't understand how the A's can put defending their murderous daughter and their greed for money before their love and respect for Caylee.  I do believe in the Almighty and I have faith that their will be justice for precious Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.