May 30, 2024, 10:22:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278668 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: January 07, 2009, 12:02:42 PM »

Dolce and Boo,

The petition has its own thread at W/S and people are signing!

Lisa

Yippee!    Good for WS.
I just went to sign it - and there were over 200 names, already.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1861 on: January 07, 2009, 12:03:35 PM »

Hi!  I've been here a while but this is my first time posting.  This case has really consumed me. I have a little girl about the age of Caylee.  My parents love her so much that I can't see them ever defending me if I ever hurt my child, let alone murdered her!  I just don't understand how the A's can put defending their murderous daughter and their greed for money before their love and respect for Caylee.  I do believe in the Almighty and I have faith that their will be justice for precious Caylee.
WELCOME  I believe there will be justice eventually for Caylee also.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1862 on: January 07, 2009, 12:04:31 PM »

Dolce and Boo,

Lisa

Yippee!    Good for WS.
Someone is complaining about it being in poor taste over there.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: January 07, 2009, 12:05:59 PM »

Hi!  I've been here a while but this is my first time posting.  This case has really consumed me. I have a little girl about the age of Caylee.  My parents love her so much that I can't see them ever defending me if I ever hurt my child, let alone murdered her!  I just don't understand how the A's can put defending their murderous daughter and their greed for money before their love and respect for Caylee.  I do believe in the Almighty and I have faith that their will be justice for precious Caylee.

Welcome Texanne!!!!     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: January 07, 2009, 12:07:31 PM »

Dolce and Boo,

Lisa

Yippee!    Good for WS.

I'm not surprised.   There's a lot of complainers over there!   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: January 07, 2009, 12:08:02 PM »

Think NG is a little upset.  "Were little Caylee's remains are warehoused"   Brings it into focus doesn't it.  Thank God Caylee is safe now and doesn't feel the cold and loneliness, but out of respect for her life she needs to be properly laid to rest.

Yeah, and I would bet my bottom dollar that the As's already had their little private memorial service by sitting in the funeral home and looking at the cardboard box that contains Caylee's remains.  

(my bold)
Golden, what a disturbing and pitiful picture you painted there!  It is so stark.  So sad!

(And I wonder if there may be one or more of the A's who has already had "their little private memorial service" in that swampy tangle of brush and trees down the street and around the corner... just sayin'...)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: January 07, 2009, 12:08:49 PM »

Many people, including many of us, think that Caylee's life should be honored and recognized with a memorial service.  Many people also question why the Anthonys are delaying this and it has come to light that it might be because they are bargaining with at least one television network for payment to televise any service.

It is a generally acknowledged fact that the Grunds dearly loved Caylee and that they are extremely saddened by her death.  Since Richard Grund is a licensed minister, why would it not be possible for him and others, perhaps Leonard Padilla,  to set up a memorial service for Caylee, advertise it open to the public and at least bring some closure to those of us who love Caylee.

If this were done, not only would Caylee be honored, but a television network might be less interested in paying for something which has already once taken place.
I believe Rev. Grund has mentioned that he would do a memorial.  I also believe that if the A's asked him not to or if they asked him to wait that he would do so.  Its just the kind of person he seems to be.

You might be right, Today, but I believe the Anthonys objected to the service by the river a couple of months ago which Richard Grund conducted, but it went on anyway.  They had some people, including that Joy person, there to cause trouble and at someone's direction a couple of thugs removed the flowers afterwards.

I know that Richard Grund is a sensitive, caring person who truly loved Caylee.  It must bother him that she has not had a proper service. And he might want to conduct one.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1867 on: January 07, 2009, 12:09:21 PM »

Dolce and Boo,

Lisa
THIS IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: January 07, 2009, 12:09:38 PM »

Dolce and Boo,

Lisa

Yippee!    Good for WS.

Leave it to us "Frightened Apes" to revel in that which the WS'ers find to be in "poor taste!"

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: January 07, 2009, 12:10:22 PM »

Something keeps bugging me about Jessie Grund....in his recent interviews he says that the KC he sees now is not the KC he knew when they were engaged, etc.  But apparently she cheated on him, stole from him and was jealous of his relationship with Caylee...so why does he say the old KC is not the same KC as she is now....is he trying to save face by being engaged to such an evil person or what?????  I don't understand???

IDK, maybe he's talking about the lying murdering KC? Are there are any other KC's not mentioned? Besides the Cheating, Stealing, Jealous, Lying & Murdering?

RIP Sweet Puppy
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: January 07, 2009, 12:10:25 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted already today

http://www.wftv.com/news/18427914/detail.html#-

Major Decision Expected In Casey Anthony Case

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 – updated: 9:48 am EST January 7, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A major decision is expected in the case against Casey Anthony. A judge could decide Thursday morning whether Casey will face questioning by lawyers representing Zenaida Gonzales.

A judge berated Casey Anthony's defense team at the courthouse Tuesday. Her lawyers are trying to delay her deposition in the civil suit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez until after her murder trial.

Casey's team lost another battle Tuesday and each time, WFTV legal analyst William Sheaffer said, Casey Anthony loses in the court of public opinion. Still, he said, it's unlikely Casey will be forced to answer questions in the lawsuit before she goes to trial.

*Snipped*

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: January 07, 2009, 12:11:06 PM »

I just read NG transcript from last night. When reading the Gale St John part I remembered on who hired her to come here...the A's.

http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=86&num=163985

"New details have emerged in the case of missing Caylee Anthony - The family has now hired a 'psychic detective', Gale St. John, in hopes of finding Caylee."

Another person with ties to the A's claiming to have been in the area of the body in Aug. Probably just a coincidence because I think she would have been back to find her for some fame.

I had never heard that.  I thought it was another psychic, but she wanted something of Caylee's, and they wouldn't give it to her?

It was rumored that the Anthony's would not give Tim Miller any article from Caylee to use with the search dogs.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: January 07, 2009, 12:11:12 PM »

Something keeps bugging me about Jessie Grund....in his recent interviews he says that the KC he sees now is not the KC he knew when they were engaged, etc.  But apparently she cheated on him, stole from him and was jealous of his relationship with Caylee...so why does he say the old KC is not the same KC as she is now....is he trying to save face by being engaged to such an evil person or what?????  I don't understand???

Morning Monkeys!

I know I hold an unpopular opinion, but something about Jesse Grund just does not sit well with me, period. I cannot put my finger on it, but something about him is fishy to me.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1873 on: January 07, 2009, 12:12:03 PM »

Welcome Texanne!  Sounds to me like you come from a pretty normal family. 
The Anthony's are freaks of nature IMO. 
Justice for Caylee will be served - I just hate waiting!

Have you signed the petition yet?
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/index.html

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: January 07, 2009, 12:12:26 PM »

texanne:

Glad to have you in the cage!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1875 on: January 07, 2009, 12:13:13 PM »

Dolce and Boo,

Lisa

Yippee!    Good for WS.
How is defending the memory of a murdered child in poor taste?  OMG I would so be banned over there!!

milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1876 on: January 07, 2009, 12:14:18 PM »

What is that saying about seeing someone thru the eyes of love? I think that was 95% of it. He also spoke at great lengths about her ability to morph into whatever she needed to be, like his family was very religious and KC became religious etc.. I am really curious about her prior to her pregnancy, I mean when did the thefts begin. I know she had probably been doing small things all along but how does she know how to forge checks,routing numbers and stuff like that at age 18 or 19. I know that she did not become the way she is overnight but she had to have some way or someone telling her how to do this type of thing.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: January 07, 2009, 12:15:10 PM »

I don't think he ever thought the woman he loved could kill her own child.  That's the old KC.  He has come to the realization that she did kill her child.  That's the new KC. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1878 on: January 07, 2009, 12:16:40 PM »

Welcome texanne !!!

I believe it's the behavior and actions/statements of the grandparents that has escalated this case to the level that it's become..so many children go missing and murderers are everywhere but usually the family is on the side of the victim..not the culprit

I also believe ,as you do, that justice will come for little Caylee

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: January 07, 2009, 12:17:11 PM »

I just read NG transcript from last night. When reading the Gale St John part I remembered on who hired her to come here...the A's.

http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=86&num=163985

"New details have emerged in the case of missing Caylee Anthony - The family has now hired a 'psychic detective', Gale St. John, in hopes of finding Caylee."

Another person with ties to the A's claiming to have been in the area of the body in Aug. Probably just a coincidence because I think she would have been back to find her for some fame.

I had never heard that.  I thought it was another psychic, but she wanted something of Caylee's, and they wouldn't give it to her?

It was rumored that the Anthony's would not give Tim Miller any article from Caylee to use with the search dogs.

That really says it all!        They knew all along that she was deceased.   
I hate those people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.