May 30, 2024, 01:05:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278573 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: January 07, 2009, 01:11:11 PM »

I think Jesse is ok.

The fact that Cindy hates him so much makes me think he's a good guy.   Cindy hates all the good guys.   

that's a good barometer to use...

I don't think he's a bad guy, actually I think he truly loved Caylee and was stepping up to the plate in good faith..knowing he wasn't the bio father..I do believe he's a good guy, I just think there's more to his story and I'm hoping it's going to come out along the way.

Yeah  -  you might be right about that.   I always wondered why they were in contact with each other so much during June/July.  Another thing I wondered about is the night that Jesse said KC had a seizure.  He claimed she was foaming at the mouth - and all.   Well,  get ready to throw bananas at me, monkeys -  I wonder if at this point KC became possessed by a demon.  Scarey thought, isn't it?    (by the way  -  I just passed the 666 post mark).     DUCKING from the bananas now.

you're too funny ...I'm not sure I can walk the demonic possesion road with you but I agree about the after breakup contact...and the shower thing bothers me a bit but he may have cared for Casey so much that he wasn't able to draw a line in the sand

LOL.   If he is involved, it is because she put an evil spell on him.     
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: January 07, 2009, 01:14:01 PM »

Putting this out there, please spread the word!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/index.html

Whoohoo you did it Boo!!! 
Can I sign twice?   
I know I am quoting myself...but whatever!

Boo or anyone else - has this link been given to other Pro-Caylee sights such as WS or Fox Bloggers?  I am sure there are way more out there that I am missing, but the list is up to 105, to make a dent in ABC we will need numbers in the thousands I am thinking.

Anyhoo - I am not a member of those other forums, but if I have to sign up to post this link I will, unless there are other monkeys who have access.  Let me know!!

Dolce, it's also important to point-out that the way to get to a network, is to threaten to contact their sponsors, which is where the networks get their money to operate.  Thus, if necessary, one starts sending complaints to the sponsors.
It looks like the thread is gone at the other place.  I have never posted at topix, has someone put it there? 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: January 07, 2009, 01:15:17 PM »

Well, the thread on WS is gone. color me not surprised AT ALL.

WS

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: January 07, 2009, 01:15:27 PM »

I think Jesse is ok.

The fact that Cindy hates him so much makes me think he's a good guy.   Cindy hates all the good guys.   

I don't think he's a bad guy, acually I think he truly loved Caylee and was stepping up to the plate in good faith..knowing he wasn't the bio father..I do believe he's a good guy, I just think there's more to his story and I'm hoping it's going to come out along the way.

Yeah  -  you might be right about that.   I always wondered why they were in contact with each other so much during June/July.  Another thing I wondered about is the night that Jesse said KC had a seizure.  He claimed she was foaming at the mouth - and all.   Well,  get ready to throw bananas at me, monkeys -  I wonder if at this point KC became possessed by a demon.  Scarey thought, isn't it?    (by the way  -  I just passed the 666 post mark).     DUCKING from the bananas now.

Sassy!  Don't scare me like that!!! 
(Don't worry, now I've got the heebie-geebies too bad to throw any bananas!)

I think I'm starting to scare myself!!!!       
But it does seem like the time period matches to the time she started getting into trouble, stealing money, and all.  just saying....
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1944 on: January 07, 2009, 01:16:26 PM »

Unbelievable! So there are people over there that are OK with Caylee laying in a cardboard box all alone while her grandparents jockey to make money off the bones? Shame on them! Why have a board at all if you can't stand up for a baby. Maybe they should start of thread of support Cindy and George's Blood Money! That really pisses me off!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: January 07, 2009, 01:16:38 PM »

WS

Told you there were a bunch of complainers over there.   That's pitiful.       
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: January 07, 2009, 01:17:10 PM »

Aww, thanks des!  I think!
Oh yes.  In your own "quiet" way, I think you've got Casey's number allright!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1947 on: January 07, 2009, 01:17:11 PM »

Stayed longer than I expected it to.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: January 07, 2009, 01:19:32 PM »

Hi Desi! What a coinkydink that I asked you if you've seen Untraceable. Here's another parallel. The decor in a house where the killer sets up the news anchor victim is Asian lacquer. The same as the Ants living room. These two film pics were Casey's that night. JMO but I bet she's watched them many times and as twisted as this is, gets off watching this stuff. A clue her sadistic nature.

Cheerio, I hate to ask this, but..... well, have you ever seen American Psycho?

It was one of Casey's faves; she even set it as the "Currently Watching" selection on her infamous "Diary of Days" blog she posted on myspace (or facebook?) on July 7.  You can watch it in several parts on YouTube, but it's pretty gruesome and shocking in places.
It's especially creepy to see Batman (C. Bale) from the Dark Knight as a coldblooded Yuppie serial thrill-killer!

I've seen that movie. It is very gory and creepy. It's based on a novel that was very controversial. The premise is that a successful yuppie-type, IVY-leaguer, good-looking Wall Street guy takes on sort of an alter ego who has serial killing as his hobby, and no one in his circle of friends knows, even though all the signs are right in front of them. He even confesses at one point and is basically laughed at. As soon as I saw that KC's MySpace said she she was watching this movie, I just knew she had killed Caylee.

Ironically, his first murder is committed out of envy. He murders a friend of whom he is jealous.

Wow, rmcalo, you know your stuff.  There are so many parallels in that movie -- like envy (and pointless rage) as a motive for murder -- to Casey and her crime.  For instance:

The killer prides himself on being an attractive "party guy" -- but leads a very empty life. He spends a lot of time and effort on his outward appearance and makes sure to be seen in all the right restaurants and clubs around town.  But underneath the facade lies a monster.

He appears to have a high-powered yuppie job, but he only pretends to work!  He speaks in a pretentious manner and finds most people beneath him and easy to manipulate.  He feels superior to the police detective who questions him.  He makes up fictional people (even referring to a celebrity actor's name, like Casey did with Juliette Lewis) when talking to the police.

He carries one victim out of his apartment in a duffel bag.  He tells the victim's concerned friends and family that the victim is away on a trip, so that no one suspects he is dead.  Consequently, the trail is cold, and the victim's decomposing body still has not been found by the end of the movie.

One significant element in the plot is a vacant apartment.  (Like #210 at Sawgrass.)

He is a pathological liar; his lies are so outrageous and come so easily to him that (as you pointed out) people believe his lies and fail to believe him at the end of the movie when he actually confesses to his crimes.
(Here is a link to the final scene of the movie, once he realizes that his "confession has meant nothing."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOT8MeuCaJA&NR=1)

Sorry long post, guess I got excited about someone else knowing of these connections!  Thanks for listening!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144084/  American Psycho (IMDB)

That was a great synopsis of the movie! I kind of glossed over all the key points that really parallel KC's life! Pretending to work, partying, all of that. That's why, when I saw she was in the middle of watching that movie when she wrote the poem, I was like, WOW!!! She did it. Also, any mother of a toddler who has the time, the ability, and the desire to watch this movie and post it on her MySpace, to me, has obviously gotten rid of her toddler. You can't watch this movie with a child to watch, nor would you want to.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: January 07, 2009, 01:20:14 PM »

I think Jesse is ok.

I don't think he's a bad guy, actually I think he truly loved Caylee and was stepping up to the plate in good faith..knowing he wasn't the bio father..I do believe he's a good guy, I just think there's more to his story and I'm hoping it's going to come out along the way.

you're too funny ...I'm not sure I can walk the demonic possesion road with you but I agree about the after breakup contact...and the shower thing bothers me a bit but he may have cared for Casey so much that he wasn't able to draw a line in the sand

Lots of reasons people can have a seizure. Here is a list from Wikipedia:
Seizures without epilepsy
Unprovoked seizures are often associated with epilepsy and related seizure disorders.

Causes of provoked seizures include:

Arteriovenous malformation (AVM) is a treatable medical condition that can cause seizures, headaches, and brain hemorrhages. An MRI can quickly confirm or reject this as a cause.

head injury may cause non-epileptic post-traumatic seizures or post-traumatic epilepsy, in which the seizures chronically recur.
intoxication with drugs
drug toxicity, for example aminophylline or local anaesthetics

normal doses of certain drugs that lower the seizure threshold, such as tricyclic antidepressants

infection, such as encephalitis or meningitis

fever leading to febrile convulsions (but see above)

metabolic disturbances, such as hypoglycaemia, hyponatremia or hypoxia
withdrawal from drugs (anticonvulsants and sedatives such as alcohol, barbiturates, and benzodiazepines)

space-occupying lesions in the brain (abscesses, tumors)

seizures during (or shortly after) pregnancy can be a sign of eclampsia.

binaural beat brainwave entrainment may trigger seizures in both epileptics and non-epileptics

haemorrhagic stroke can occasionally present with seizures, embolic strokes generally do not (though epilepsy is a common later complication); cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, a rare type of stroke, is more likely to be accompanied by seizures than other types of stroke

multiple sclerosis sufferers may rarely experience seizures

certain light patterns, such as those found in video games or other media.

Some medications produce an increased risk of seizures and electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) deliberately sets out to induce a seizure for the treatment of major depression. Many seizures have unknown causes

I Stand With The Girl
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: January 07, 2009, 01:20:28 PM »

kc is in isolation in a small cold cell..........with a radio for 23 hours a day---

kronk the meter reader - fact - his 3 phone calls have been redacted--meaning it is a cut job--police took out the important stuff----as in what he decribes---the meter reader was decribing a grey/blck garbage bag with ......and then how something white was over it and a tree that was cut to hide the bag............please remember that the phone calls that police released--key information was delted from the public.

the bag was there for the entire 6 months - as under the bag was green leaves and an indent....it wa hidden and as it turns out no one searched the area....alledgely dogs did but that was after the flood.....the parents never went searching......the bag was hidden.......and 20 feet in and in a swampy area body parts spread out of one acrea as animal actvity got to it......remember the body was missing 31 days before police where called and then they where searching for zfg.

zfg that casey describes fits her gf that lives at sawgrass her name is vicki

zg that filed lawsuits--i talked to her several times she is a victim but a victim of the press/media - they ruined her life for a small period of time--this woman was being harrassed and she did loose her cash cleaning job because of the publicity.....the company was afraid they would be caught for cash work etc......zg was endlessly harrassed by the media and people screaming baby killer etc her daughters who live with her--these 2 young ones where harrassed at school andbeing asked why does not your mommy return the little girl? etc.....BUT kc did not point this zg out the press did............but kc describe her vehicle her name and sawgrass......and that she was purto rican....

Posted by BB-11 on Jan 7, 2009 12:46 PM

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=461932450

Isn't Vicki the friend who didn't want to be interviewed by LE?

Wow.   Thanks for posting this info.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: January 07, 2009, 01:22:52 PM »

Think NG is a little upset.  "Were little Caylee's remains are warehoused"   Brings it into focus doesn't it.  Thank God Caylee is safe now and doesn't feel the cold and loneliness, but out of respect for her life she needs to be properly laid to rest.

Yeah, and I would bet my bottom dollar that the As's already had their little private memorial service by sitting in the funeral home and looking at the cardboard box that contains Caylee's remains.  

(my bold)
Golden, what a disturbing and pitiful picture you painted there!  It is so stark.  So sad!

(And I wonder if there may be one or more of the A's who has already had "their little private memorial service" in that swampy tangle of brush and trees down the street and around the corner... just sayin'...)

Desde, I didn't mean to upset anyone here, and am sorry if I did.  But with the As's being a cold, money-hungry bunch of beings, I can't imagine them capable of doing anything that is remotely respectful for Caylee or her remains.  

I totally agree with whoever earlier said that the strip-mall mortuary looks more like a drive-thru drycleaners; probably the cheapest place in town; and imagine the As's are quite happy with the cheap cardboard box, which they don't have to pay for.  It's very likely they don't even like the idea of having to put-out money, at least their own, for Caylee's casket or her cremation.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: January 07, 2009, 01:23:17 PM »

OMG!   Sorry for O/T, but wow, this guy is Casey's older, male twin!  So many similarities.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-robert-farley-010709,0,1635178.story
Officials: Man went singing, dancing after murdering father
Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
    12:19 PM EST, January 7, 2009

Robert Farley was arrested and charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of his father, Lakeland resident Walter Farley, 93. (Polk County Sheriff's Office)

Robert Farley was singing and dancing to the Temptations classic "Papa was a Rollin' Stone" moments after he shot and killed his elderly father on New Year's Eve, officials said today.   The Polk County Sheriff's Office released a video today showing a performer at the Red Rose Inn singing a cover version of the 1972 song and walking up to Farley with the microphone.   Farley can be heard singing, "Papa was a rollin' stone wherever he laid his hat was his home and when he died, all he left us was alone," officials said in a statement.
[...]
"This was an unfortunate and bizarre murder from the beginning," Polk Sheriff Grady Judd said in a statement, "and, when you see Robert Farley dancing and singing this song, after having just murdered his father, it just becomes even more bizarre."
[...]
"He has shown no remorse," Judd said.  Investigators said they re-examined Robert Farley as a suspect because his story was full of holes.
[...]
After the shooting, investigators say, Robert Farley took items from the home, including collectible plates, photos of his father on cruises, and a radio, and pulled clothing out of closets to make it appear that his father was the victim of a robbery.

Robert Farley eventually told investigators he'd planned to kill his father for two months, according to Polk County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Carrie Eleazer.
[...]

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: January 07, 2009, 01:23:41 PM »

Is it time to go to the new cage yet? I'm getting anxious!

RIP Sweet Puppy
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: January 07, 2009, 01:25:37 PM »

Not yet.  We have to get to page 50 first
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1955 on: January 07, 2009, 01:25:38 PM »

Just in case anyone is wondering.... THIS THREAD LOCKS AT PAGE 100!!!

But if no one is around to kick us out we will be jumping on the bed and throwing nanners at each other!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: January 07, 2009, 01:27:37 PM »

But if no one is around to kick us out we will be jumping on the bed and throwing nanners at each other!!

Sans here, but I think her counter is off.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: January 07, 2009, 01:28:24 PM »

I will be around to make sure everyone makes it to the new thread.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: January 07, 2009, 01:29:22 PM »

I see some kind of picture by the book, but can't make out what it is.

From the pics I saw, a close up of this pic - it looks like a pic of Caylee to me.  jmo
I can't quite make that out, but if this is a picture how would it have survived being in water for a period of time?

Good question!    But, then again, how did the book survive under water?     

I'm only 22 pages behind, and trying to catch-up before we hit page 100.

This book surviving in water thing is making me nuts.     Before I force myself to go to the store and buy a laminated book and let it sit in a bucket of water indefinitely, is there a monkey out there who already has one that they would like to donate to the cause?   

Don't go too crazy over it, atleast I try not to. Remember we're only looking at a portion of the book. We cannot see the whole book, we don't know how it looks up close, we don't know how the other pages look. Even the page we CAN see, we cannot tell what "shape" it's in. I suspect it might be the center of the book, which possibly received the least damage (assuming the book sat out there closed). It could still be warped, we really can't tell if it's warped by that pic alone. We can't even see the other side (edge)of the book. We just can't completely judge what condition that book is in by that pic!

That's JMO, but I'm sticking to it! 

QM, thank you.  I just wanted to let you know that I'm not ignoring you.  I love your BIG PRINT.  I still want to put one of those books indefinitely in water to see what happens to satisfy my curiosity.    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: January 07, 2009, 01:29:49 PM »

Not yet.  We have to get to page 50 first

We have to get to page 50 first

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.