May 29, 2024, 07:04:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278525 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #200 on: January 05, 2009, 05:15:54 PM »

I hate to do this, but I really really can't say anything more, I promised. BUT I am allowed to say I do know that something will be happening by the end of the week and you Monkeys will be happy about it. It's for Caylee. I don't have any details but all I can say is I am breathing a bit easier now. 

WHAT!! You know something? Inside information? Spill it BOO!! Inquiring Monkeys Want To Know!

Can't, but will later when I'm told I can. Ooooo LOOK, QT! Something shiney over there!! -------->

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: January 05, 2009, 05:16:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys !!!  Sorry to hear that so many of you are a bit under the weather.  Hope everyone is soon feeling better and able to swing through the trees with ease while holding a banana in one hand.  Was anyone else as frustrated as I was after watching Geraldo last night?  I just need to vow to not watch that show until after this whole KC mess is over, as I get so upset with Geraldo Baez and his opinions. I used to  actually take up for him when friends of mine were bashing him...but no more.  What is he thinking???
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #202 on: January 05, 2009, 05:17:17 PM »

Monkeys,

HLN is going to be talking about the PI's video of the remains site in a little bit (show beginning at 5 pm).

Thanks. 

Thanks! I am still trying to catch up with the thread lol. I am a stay at home mom so when I walk away and then come back I have missed a lot lol.

Oops, I've done it again. Posted inside of someone's quote. I was trying to say that they're still on Jett Travolta right now, but Caylee Anthony is next.

I am hoping that the two things re: Caylee Anthony news will be DP for KC and arrests for the rest of the family!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: January 05, 2009, 05:17:49 PM »

WESH 6pm newscast yesterday, Dominic Casey said, "I don't see Casey Anthony as having a mean bone in her body." I wonder how much money he received for saying that.

Gee, that's nice, Mr. Casey, because, speaking of bones, that's all that's left of Caylee.

Right.   Not only did she kill Caylee, she stoled from her grandfather and best friend.   I wonder what he's smoking to make such a ridiculous statement.     

I guess he doesn't think stealing is MEAN?  Does he even know her personally? Coming from someone who gets paid by the A's (or atleast on behalf of the A's), it doesn't mean anything anyway!!! Why aren't all Casey's "friends" or family members (outside of her parents) speaking up on her behalf? I haven't seen one Aunt, Uncle, Cousin or even Grandparent coming on television to speak up and say what a good person she is. You'd think atleast ONE person who's related to her or was good friends would be vouching for her! Did it happen and I just missed it??

You're right QM.   You didn't miss it.   No one is sticking up for her except people who are being paid!   
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #204 on: January 05, 2009, 05:18:21 PM »

I hate to do this, but I really really can't say anything more, I promised. BUT I am allowed to say I do know that something will be happening by the end of the week and you Monkeys will be happy about it. It's for Caylee. I don't have any details but all I can say is I am breathing a bit easier now. 

WELL.... i can only HOPE that ONE of those things will be a FUNERAL... good grief... let that child rest in peace!
secondly... maybe someone ELSE will be charged...

first and foremost.. i want a flippin FUNERAL for that baby girl...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: January 05, 2009, 05:18:37 PM »

Caylee will be laid to rest.

Arrests will be made.

My 2 guesses.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: January 05, 2009, 05:18:53 PM »

Monkeys,

HLN is going to be talking about the PI's video of the remains site in a little bit (show beginning at 5 pm).

Thanks. 

Thanks! I am still trying to catch up with the thread lol. I am a stay at home mom so when I walk away and then come back I have missed a lot lol.

Oops, I've done it again. Posted inside of someone's quote. I was trying to say that they're still on Jett Travolta right now, but Caylee Anthony is next.

I am hoping that the two things re: Caylee Anthony news will be DP for KC and arrests for the rest of the family!

I'm hoping for a memorial service for Caylee - and all the A's get arrested!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: January 05, 2009, 05:19:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys !!!  Sorry to hear that so many of you are a bit under the weather.  Hope everyone is soon feeling better and able to swing through the trees with ease while holding a banana in one hand.  Was anyone else as frustrated as I was after watching Geraldo last night?  I just need to vow to not watch that show until after this whole KC mess is over, as I get so upset with Geraldo Baez and his opinions. I used to  actually take up for him when friends of mine were bashing him...but no more.  What is he thinking???
Hi Ann:

For my own sanity, I have sworn off watching Geraldo. Period. So I didn't watch it, but I do recommend my resolution.

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: January 05, 2009, 05:19:23 PM »

Ok, I was about to go to the bank, and then I saw the whole book discussion so I got lured back in.  Thanks for posting, KCJackie.

It sounds like txlisa and others are pretty interested too.

My bank is right by a Borders, so I might drop in to see what I can see in the children's section.

I've got some questions for you guys, though.  The books The Globe shows don't look similar to me at all.  The disposal site pics are so blurry (not that that's a bad thing  ), but the book seems to be a different shape.  I'm thinking the book might be open and lying flat?  If it's closed, that is not the right cover unless the design was changed between printings.

There is something to the yellow page backgrounds in Caylee's photo and the outdoors photo, but a difference is what appears to me to be a brown, scalloped border on the outdoors photo.  That doesn't appear in Caylee's photo but it could just be a different spread.

Wow!  Sorry so long.  I'll let you all know what I find.  Thanks for giving a languishing monkey a project so she can feel useful today.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: January 05, 2009, 05:19:28 PM »

WHAT, BOO!  promised who??!! After no info for ages you can't just hit & run!!!! Can you? 

I'm hitting, no running! I just wanted to give you sad monkeys a glimmer of hope for the near future!

I love some hope BOO, but I don't know about loving the suspense though. How bout a hint you silly little BOO!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: January 05, 2009, 05:20:34 PM »

WELL.... i can only HOPE that ONE of those things will be a FUNERAL... good grief... let that child rest in peace!

As I understand it, there will be two funerals, one public and one private. Maybe these are the two things?

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: January 05, 2009, 05:23:18 PM »

I was pretty frustrated.   But, I've always thought he was a jerk.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: January 05, 2009, 05:24:03 PM »

Thanks, BOO...hoping it's two things though.

You guys are the best, I was kinda expecting nanners being thrown since I can't say more. But yes, 2 things.

Would never throw anything at ya!  We trust and respect your position and really appreciate you sharing what you can...hugs...slobber and all.

I hope the two things are :  1. Cindy's THANG hauled off to the slammer and 2. Lee's THANG hauled off to the one next to her
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: January 05, 2009, 05:24:46 PM »

Monkeys,

Well I am not going to stand behind you in the Express Line at the grocery.  
You must be the kind of person that buys 10 cans of peas, and 10 cans of soup and counts that as 2 items I bet!!!!!!!!!!!

[/b]

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: January 05, 2009, 05:25:47 PM »

As I understand it, there will be two funerals, one public and one private. Maybe these are the two things?

What?  Where are you guys hearing these things?? Why Two? I could see two memorial services, not funerals? That sounds odd to me, but what do I know anyway. One funeral is good, but I was also hoping the 2nd thing was some other arrests!

RIP Sweet Puppy
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: January 05, 2009, 05:26:27 PM »

Boo.....are you messin' with Monken again?  LOL....I'm praying this came from Rev Grund and that gives me a whole lotta hope that a funeral with take place (or at least a memorial service).  Then, I want to see the whole clan do a perp walk right down their driveway and into a paddy wagon!  And I pray to God that someone buys a new bra for CinCin...cause watchin' those things bob up and down at forearm level is NOT a pretty sight.   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #216 on: January 05, 2009, 05:26:37 PM »

Thanks Boo. I think I may have an idea..or the lysol fumes are getting to me. 

Can I get some of those lysol fumes ? what did I miss 
Boo is starting to sound like Rob now 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: January 05, 2009, 05:26:51 PM »

Ok, I was about to go to the bank, and then I saw the whole book discussion so I got lured back in.  Thanks for posting, KCJackie.

It sounds like txlisa and others are pretty interested too.

My bank is right by a Borders, so I might drop in to see what I can see in the children's section.

I've got some questions for you guys, though.  The books The Globe shows don't look similar to me at all.  The disposal site pics are so blurry (not that that's a bad thing  ), but the book seems to be a different shape.  I'm thinking the book might be open and lying flat?  If it's closed, that is not the right cover unless the design was changed between printings.

There is something to the yellow page backgrounds in Caylee's photo and the outdoors photo, but a difference is what appears to me to be a brown, scalloped border on the outdoors photo.  That doesn't appear in Caylee's photo but it could just be a different spread.

Wow!  Sorry so long.  I'll let you all know what I find.  Thanks for giving a languishing monkey a project so she can feel useful today.

Blurry - I think the book is open.  I'm not as certain as the Globe that it's the exact same book but it would be nice to find out what the inside pages look like.  Hope you can find it!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #218 on: January 05, 2009, 05:26:54 PM »

Monkeys,

Thanks. 

I'm hoping for a memorial service for Caylee - and all the A's get arrested!

Yes, a funeral for Caylee . . . why did I not say that
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: January 05, 2009, 05:28:38 PM »

Boo.....are you messin' with Monken again?  LOL....I'm praying this came from Rev Grund and that gives me a whole lotta hope that a funeral with take place (or at least a memorial service).  Then, I want to see the whole clan do a perp walk right down their driveway and into a paddy wagon!  And I pray to God that someone buys a new bra for CinCin...cause watchin' those things bob up and down at forearm level is NOT a pretty sight.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.