May 29, 2024, 11:02:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278564 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #320 on: January 05, 2009, 07:19:28 PM »

If there is a public memorial service I think that Casey should be FORCED to watch it. I would almost bet that she would refuse.
I also think that any photos of the crime should be shoved in her face daily.

Yea, I am angry.

Why would she want to watch it? It's all about Caylee! Unless she will glance at it to see if they put HER picture up anywhere! Really, she worked so hard to get Caylee out of her life, why would she want to see a televised funeral all about THAT little girl? I'm sure she will fake illness and say she just has to go lay down for a while.   

naw.. she would simply say she needed to be SEDATED...
wasnt that what she did when she heard about the remains being found? drug me? puh leeeeeeeeeze?

I'D like to drug her,,,,  she could be drug from one end of the jail to the other as far as i am concerned...

bah!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: January 05, 2009, 07:21:10 PM »

If there is a public memorial service I think that Casey should be FORCED to watch it. I would almost bet that she would refuse.

Yea, I am angry.

Why would she want to watch it? It's all about Caylee! Unless she will glance at it to see if they put HER picture up anywhere! Really, she worked so hard to get Caylee out of her life, why would she want to see a televised funeral all about THAT little girl? I'm sure she will fake illness and say she just has to go lay down for a while.   

wasnt that what she did when she heard about the remains being found? drug me? puh leeeeeeeeeze?

I'D like to drug her,,,,  she could be drug from one end of the jail to the other as far as i am concerned...

bah!

My sentiments exactly!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #322 on: January 05, 2009, 07:23:15 PM »

I am very curious about this cremation, or them even having a funeral in private. I posted a few days ago that here in Oregon we were told that by law you only have 10 days after death for taking care of the remains. Of course I do not know what the laws are in Florida, and if they even apply in a case like this.
Because of that law we had to have Heathers services on the 21st of December. It was that or Christmas and we could not bring ourselves to do that. I do not understand the Anthony's waiting and waiting, using the Holidays as an excuse. For us no holiday will ever be the same....could these people be anymore selfish?

Its different in every state.  I am not sure that it is the grandparents' decision.  I have a feeling that Jose has POA for KC.
That is hard to stomach.. the thought that Casey would still have ability to make any decisions on behalf of Caylee !!

It was stated in the press that KC signed over all decisions regarding Caylee to her parents. It's their call.
Boo will you tell Joesama? He really wants to know your two secrets. Just in case he has to order pizza and wings for his mama.

Awww you know I love that baby! As soon as I know something concrete and given the go ahead I will. I would never let you go through this w/o your pizza and wings available!! Honestly I was given no dates, just the word soon. 
Thanks Boo. Joe can wait til you give a date. But just remember Josef luvs him some Boo. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: January 05, 2009, 07:23:36 PM »

Yea, I am angry.

bah!

I love your play on words!!     
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #324 on: January 05, 2009, 07:23:52 PM »

Awww you know I love that baby! As soon as I know something concrete and given the go ahead I will. I would never let you go through this w/o your pizza and wings available!! Honestly I was given no dates, just the word soon. 

from _______________ lets play fill in the blanks  Go Wings !!!!?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: January 05, 2009, 07:26:17 PM »

Yea, I am angry.

bah!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: January 05, 2009, 07:27:18 PM »

SS, I wasn't gonna go there because my hockey team is horrible, but isn't there a saying Red Wings S*ck? Or thats what the yell at the horrible Stars games. I'm not saying anything bad about the Red Wings, I think they are awesome and I like the tire on their shirt. But give me that Ovechkin that plays for Washington. Yummy HOT Russian.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #327 on: January 05, 2009, 07:31:51 PM »

Evening Monkeys.. Just checking in to see BOO causing quite a stir!! You really have SS tearing his hair out!! Among others. I have been cracking up reading my up to NOW!!

If you need to borrow the "space pickle suit" for an escape; SAM says," It's all yours" HeHe
No,really Boo, I heard they are getting the chloroform......NO sodium Pentalthol!!

I am just glad that we are in "the know" and will be getting some progress in this case and hopefully Caylee will be laid to rest properly.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: January 05, 2009, 07:31:57 PM »

I am very curious about this cremation, or them even having a funeral in private. I posted a few days ago that here in Oregon we were told that by law you only have 10 days after death for taking care of the remains. Of course I do not know what the laws are in Florida, and if they even apply in a case like this.
Because of that law we had to have Heathers services on the 21st of December. It was that or Christmas and we could not bring ourselves to do that. I do not understand the Anthony's waiting and waiting, using the Holidays as an excuse. For us no holiday will ever be the same....could these people be anymore selfish?

Its different in every state.  I am not sure that it is the grandparents' decision.  I have a feeling that Jose has POA for KC.
That is hard to stomach.. the thought that Casey would still have ability to make any decisions on behalf of Caylee !!

It was stated in the press that KC signed over all decisions regarding Caylee to her parents. It's their call.

I could be wrong, but this is my theory. 

I think that Conway was told by Baez that this was going to happen, so Conway made the media announcement.  I think that Baez was give POA by KC (they can be written occurrence specific) so that 2nd autopsy could be done.  KC didn't trust her parents to do that, because she has not seen them.  Baez had done what he wanted as far as a 2nd examination and authorized cremation.  Baez has not turned the cremated remains over to the grandparents, I just cannot figure out why.  Maybe he tried and they refused.   If the A's had the decision power I just cannot understand at least announcing a public memorial.  I sure someone would have put it together for them, even if they did not want to do it themselves.

On the other hand, since the burial is supposed to be private, and if the A's have the decision power, then maybe this has already happened.  I would think that Conway would make the announcement since the public is waiting to know. 

I just cannot believe that the holdup for a burial is a 2nd autopsy.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: January 05, 2009, 07:33:40 PM »

SS, I wasn't gonna go there because my hockey team is horrible, but isn't there a saying Red Wings S*ck? Or thats what the yell at the horrible Stars games. I'm not saying anything bad about the Red Wings, I think they are awesome and I like the tire on their shirt. But give me that Ovechkin that plays for Washington. Yummy HOT Russian.

I've never heard it before but definitely don't be saying it to Boo..we'll never get information that way  Go Wings !!!!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: January 05, 2009, 07:35:04 PM »

I've never heard it before but definitely don't be saying it to Boo..we'll never get information that way  Go Wings !!!!!
Then it's our secret. GO WINGS! Detroit and boneless Buffalo style!

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: January 05, 2009, 07:39:16 PM »

I could be wrong, but this is my theory. 

I think that Conway was told by Baez that this was going to happen, so Conway made the media announcement.  I think that Baez was give POA by KC (they can be written occurrence specific) so that 2nd autopsy could be done.  KC didn't trust her parents to do that, because she has not seen them.  Baez had done what he wanted as far as a 2nd examination and authorized cremation.  Baez has not turned the cremated remains over to the grandparents, I just cannot figure out why.  Maybe he tried and they refused.   If the A's had the decision power I just cannot understand at least announcing a public memorial.  I sure someone would have put it together for them, even if they did not want to do it themselves.

On the other hand, since the burial is supposed to be private, and if the A's have the decision power, then maybe this has already happened.  I would think that Conway would make the announcement since the public is waiting to know. 

I just cannot believe that the holdup for a burial is a 2nd autopsy.

I don't believe it either.

I could, however, see Cindy looking at that little box of ashes and saying, "That's not my Caylee!"
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: January 05, 2009, 07:39:23 PM »

Then it's our secret. GO WINGS! Detroit and boneless Buffalo style!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: January 05, 2009, 07:46:51 PM »

Evening Monkeys.. Just checking in to see BOO causing quite a stir!! You really have SS tearing his hair out!! Among others. I have been cracking up reading my up to NOW!!

If you need to borrow the "space pickle suit" for an escape; SAM says," It's all yours" HeHe
No,really Boo, I heard they are getting the chloroform......NO sodium Pentalthol!!

I am just glad that we are in "the know" and will be getting some progress in this case and hopefully Caylee will be laid to rest properly.

Is that spelling correct...the spell checker didn't like it but then again, it doesn't mind the use of the word "nopefully" 

I used it earlier but I'm sure I spelled it wrong...I'm medically illiterate

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: January 05, 2009, 07:52:29 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #335 on: January 05, 2009, 07:54:55 PM »

I am happy to see popcorn kitty, something tells me we will need him come end of the week.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: January 05, 2009, 07:57:44 PM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: January 05, 2009, 07:58:47 PM »

I got a Redwings shirt for Christmas.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #338 on: January 05, 2009, 07:59:28 PM »

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #339 on: January 05, 2009, 08:05:16 PM »

I am happy to see popcorn kitty, something tells me we will need him come end of the week.

Unfortunately I have been copying popcorn kitty's habits since September.  I have gained 20 lbs!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.