May 30, 2024, 10:43:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278673 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #420 on: January 05, 2009, 08:57:34 PM »

I was just on another forum where a poster came up with the information that in Casey's phone record there was a call from the Anthony home to Casey's cell phone @ 745 am on June 16th. Can anyone verify if that's true? I guess I could spend a day trying to find the right cell phone records, etc. but I was hoping someone else might already know. That would be fascinating if true, because it would mean George  lied!

Yes there was

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

Interesting that the latitude and longitude was blocked out at that particular time!!
I was always lost when it came to the cell phone pings, so here comes the dumb question, what is the latitude and longitude, and what does it mean they were blocked.

The link Klaas posted has the latitude and longitude:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6Pnw95vqOo-MgZ7Vsp9pYg&gid=0

Thank-you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: January 05, 2009, 08:58:37 PM »

Got a question for some smart monkeys....Would Caylee's case be considered an ACTUAL missing child's case?  I mean, we all know KC knew all along where she was but would Caylee actually be a statistic as a missing/missing found dead child?  Looking at her MySpace page and it goes on and on about helping find lost children but seems to me that she wasnt an ACTUAL missing child.  Her (blankety-blank-blank-blank) thing of a mother knew where she was the whole time. 

BUMP...cause no one wants to reply to a "sick" monkey 

OT:  ANYONE HEAR FROM WYKS???   

Sorry ,I don't know the answer to your previous post.
Re:Wyks,I have not seen her today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: January 05, 2009, 08:58:42 PM »

Ok...

KioMarie seemed to think caylee would be there.
Gale St John was there and thought the area was suspicious
Meter Reader seemed to believe she was there.
Two PIs were in the area a month before she was found...

Everybody seemed to know Caylee was there except for the friggin cops!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #423 on: January 05, 2009, 09:00:57 PM »

Ok...

I don't like that news at all . Thanks AM. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: January 05, 2009, 09:01:38 PM »

"a woman that the guy- the meter reader - knew".... Joy?? 

Geez Louiz!  Is there anything about this case Joy isn't involved in?

Lisa
Whhhaaaaattttttt?

Joy better be careful, KC will be accusing her of being the nanny. Oh wait, I don't want to give them any ideas!!
QM, Joy really knows the MR? TIA JSM

I don't know JSM, is that true? If so, that's pretty suspicious I think!! Please tell me that isn't so!!::MonkeyEek::

That youngish guy reporter in FL.. that is exactly what he said before they cut to break:
"a woman that the guy- the meter reader - knew".  So I'm wondering who the hell this could possibly be.  It must be Joy, right??

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: January 05, 2009, 09:01:42 PM »

I was just on another forum where a poster came up with the information that in Casey's phone record there was a call from the Anthony home to Casey's cell phone @ 745 am on June 16th. Can anyone verify if that's true? I guess I could spend a day trying to find the right cell phone records, etc. but I was hoping someone else might already know. That would be fascinating if true, because it would mean George  lied!

Yes there was

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

Interesting that the latitude and longitude was blocked out at that particular time!! 
I was always lost when it came to the cell phone pings, so here comes the dumb question, what is the latitude and longitude, and what does it mean they were blocked.

They blocked it so that everyone doesn't know exactly where she was at the time the call was made.   Like not given us all the info, yet.   That part of their investigation that they aren't releasing.
Got it, so wherever she was it must be very incriminating, interesting.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: January 05, 2009, 09:03:20 PM »

Ok all--if you're not interested in the book found with the remains, please skip my post.

I poked around on Amazon (no pics of the book at all) and then went to Borders.  Not only was the Frieda Furrypaws book not in stock, the system didn't pull it up at all.  I looked through the picture books and didn't see anything helpful.  (Well, maybe Darn Those Squirrels).

I'm guessing this book is no longer stocked, as it was published back in 1991.  This leads me to believe it was Casey's book originally, as she would have been in the 4-8 age group for the book at the time.

I agree with Jaggard19 that Casey was covering herself with mentioning a book.  I also agree with Newfiemonkey that the defense could say so what if there's a connection; that proves nothing.

With that, I'm dropping the topic.  Txlisa, if your library might have it, I think many of us would like to see scans (if legal--please be aware of copyright laws).  I think at trial we'll get more info and can look more; for now, I'm ready to focus on something more productive.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: January 05, 2009, 09:03:52 PM »

Night Monkeys, Boo if you read this, don't be mad at me. I really like the Red Wings.

And since I don't know the new Sheriff I would like to tell him. God Bless you in your new job, please arrest Cindy and Lee and one more question. Do you like pizza new sheriff? JSM needs to know.

GOD BLESS CAYLEE IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Peace out monkeys. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: January 05, 2009, 09:04:05 PM »

Yes there was

They blocked it so that everyone doesn't know exactly where she was at the time the call was made.   Like not given us all the info, yet.   That part of their investigation that they aren't releasing.
Got it, so wherever she was it must be very incriminating, interesting.

Didn't LP say she was pacing in the parking lot of a hotel in the early AM on June 16?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: January 05, 2009, 09:04:12 PM »

Ok...

I don't either, none of this makes much sense. My eyes are going I keep thinking there is mistletoe over Joe's head.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: January 05, 2009, 09:05:23 PM »

Night Monkeys, Boo if you read this, don't be mad at me. I really like the Red Wings.

And since I don't know the new Sheriff I would like to tell him. God Bless you in your new job, please arrest Cindy and Lee and one more question. Do you like pizza new sheriff? JSM needs to know.

Peace out monkeys. JSM

Good Night Joseamas....here's one for you too......
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #431 on: January 05, 2009, 09:06:00 PM »

Peace out monkeys. JSM

nite kiddo!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: January 05, 2009, 09:06:19 PM »

Ok all--if you're not interested in the book found with the remains, please skip my post.

I poked around on Amazon (no pics of the book at all) and then went to Borders.  Not only was the Frieda Furrypaws book not in stock, the system didn't pull it up at all.  I looked through the picture books and didn't see anything helpful.  (Well, maybe Darn Those Squirrels).

I'm guessing this book is no longer stocked, as it was published back in 1991.  This leads me to believe it was Casey's book originally, as she would have been in the 4-8 age group for the book at the time.

I agree with Jaggard19 that Casey was covering herself with mentioning a book.  I also agree with Newfiemonkey that the defense could say so what if there's a connection; that proves nothing.

With that, I'm dropping the topic.  Txlisa, if your library might have it, I think many of us would like to see scans (if legal--please be aware of copyright laws).  I think at trial we'll get more info and can look more; for now, I'm ready to focus on something more productive.
Thank-you for your hard work, how strange it is so difficult to find that book. It must have been Caseys.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: January 05, 2009, 09:07:30 PM »

"a woman that the guy- the meter reader - knew".... Joy?? 

Geez Louiz!  Is there anything about this case Joy isn't involved in?

Lisa
Whhhaaaaattttttt?

Joy better be careful, KC will be accusing her of being the nanny. Oh wait, I don't want to give them any ideas!!
QM, Joy really knows the MR? TIA JSM

I don't know JSM, is that true? If so, that's pretty suspicious I think!! Please tell me that isn't so!!::MonkeyEek::

That youngish guy reporter in FL.. that is exactly what he said before they cut to break:
"a woman that the guy- the meter reader - knew".  So I'm wondering who the hell this could possibly be.  It must be Joy, right??
A woman could be anyone, Cindy maybe, KioMarie?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: January 05, 2009, 09:07:45 PM »

Didn't LP say she was pacing in the parking lot of a hotel in the early AM on June 16?

Yes, several times since as far back as September, he has consistently said that

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: January 05, 2009, 09:08:03 PM »

Blurry....I read or heard somewhere that the book has been out of print for quite a while...I'll see what I can find. 
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: January 05, 2009, 09:08:44 PM »

Got a question for some smart monkeys....Would Caylee's case be considered an ACTUAL missing child's case?  I mean, we all know KC knew all along where she was but would Caylee actually be a statistic as a missing/missing found dead child?  Looking at her MySpace page and it goes on and on about helping find lost children but seems to me that she wasnt an ACTUAL missing child.  Her (blankety-blank-blank-blank) thing of a mother knew where she was the whole time. 

BUMP...cause no one wants to reply to a "sick" monkey 

OT:  ANYONE HEAR FROM WYKS???   

Sorry ,I don't know the answer to your previous post.
Re:Wyks,I have not seen her today. 

thanks trimm, you're a great monkey!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: January 05, 2009, 09:09:10 PM »

joesamas

NO he specifically said "Joy" and its been mentioned prior to tonight as well

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: January 05, 2009, 09:09:25 PM »

Oh Boo Monkey.............

and         
    Suck up!  I think Boo is ignoring JSM tonite. She's mad about the Red Wing comment.  Love ya boo

Sorry, just HAD to do that LOL

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: January 05, 2009, 09:09:48 PM »

Ok...

I don't either, none of this makes much sense. My eyes are going I keep thinking there is mistletoe over Joe's head.
  Nope it is the double T's, I haven't changed it since Tech lost on Friday. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.