May 30, 2024, 10:50:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278674 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: January 05, 2009, 09:47:21 PM »

If Joy says anything...I don't believe it!!  She is documented in court records to be mentally something...she got her case of "running from the cops" dismissed because of mental issues.  Not that I needed to read that to KNOW she isn't all there.  Her behavior confirms it.

Thanks Numbers and Brandi for confirming about those cell records and LP. So that is how he must know she wasn't home early AM on the 16th.  Doesn't LE know how difficult it makes it for US if we don't have ALL of the facts?  We should send them some nanners!!!

I don't believe Joy, BUT if Dominic or that Hoover guy was on the phone with her, she could have gotten the information from Cindy. She has already stated that her husband works as a PI.

Looks like you have already made the connection that LE is looking for!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: January 05, 2009, 09:47:45 PM »

Didn't some monkeys say that Joy was married to some guy who was in jail? There was a picture of some nasty man in prison wear.

No, there is just someone in that area with the name John Wray that was convicted of abusing his child. People wondered with the same last name, if it could be a relative of Joys.

Oh, ok. Thanks! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: January 05, 2009, 09:49:20 PM »

Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws is out of print that is why it is soo expensive on amazon.  I did a search on ebay and there is nothing there.    Maybe we could check our local libraries and see if they have a copy....not sure of the copyrite laws though.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: January 05, 2009, 09:49:22 PM »

I was going to say---who is Joy? but I don't think I care to know.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #504 on: January 05, 2009, 09:50:03 PM »

Another comment. One of the broadcasters said that Cindy telling fibs to the LE, she could/might get away with it. However, with the feds involved, and her telling lies and washing and throwing things out etc. (not a direct quote)---Cindy is in deep dookie.

She certainly should be.  Frankly, I'm sick and tired of listening to Nancy make it OVER-abundantly clear that she is not accusing them of anything. GMAFB.  George was a cop.. Cindy has been married to him for quite some time.. you cannot expect the average monkey to believe that she could:

1.) know the scent of death,

and then

2.) take clothes from the car (which smelled of death) and wash them like it was just a normal thing she did every day.

There is absolutely nothing normal about this entire case.  It's truly astounding.

Not that I am sticking up for these poor excuse for human beings in ANY way, BUT..
It has been said that George was a cop in a very small "Good ol' boy" town in OH. Kind of
like where I live. I'd say that probably 99% of the cops in my town have no clue what the
smell of death smells like, although would never admit it.

I'm a nurse, how I hate to share my profession with the likes of Cindy, but as a nurse, we
do not know the smell of decomposition. My patients pass away fairly often. They are taken
to the morgue in a timely manner. Occasionally we leave the patient in the room for family to
arrive and say their goodbyes before transferring them down to the morgue.. I've left a patient
in a room a good part of my 12hr shift waiting for family. They didn't smell any different.
People aren't left in hospitals to decompose therefore, we don't know what decomposition smells
like. Considering Cindy worked in a clinic type atmosphere, it's even more unlikely that she's even
dealt with a dead patient. JMO

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: January 05, 2009, 09:50:23 PM »

I don't believe Joy, BUT if Dominic or that Hoover guy was on the phone with her, she could have gotten the information from Cindy. She has already stated that her husband works as a PI.

Maybe her husband works with Hoover or D. Casey? 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: January 05, 2009, 09:51:08 PM »

does anyone have the link for crazy, I mean, Joy's chatroom??  tia

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

Here you go.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: January 05, 2009, 09:51:09 PM »

Lemme tell ya.. her name SOOOOO doesn't fit her.    ("Joy" is NOT what she's bringin' to this table!)

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: January 05, 2009, 09:51:47 PM »

Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws is out of print that is why it is soo expensive on amazon.  I did a search on ebay and there is nothing there.    Maybe we could check our local libraries and see if they have a copy....not sure of the copyrite laws though.

Good plan. Isn't it ok if a one pic is posted if it is not for financial gain?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: January 05, 2009, 09:52:06 PM »

I ordered it a couple of weeks ago, it hasn't arrived yet. When it does, I will post pictures.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: January 05, 2009, 09:52:19 PM »

Shell, a few pages back Cappuccino posted a brief bio of her.  
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: January 05, 2009, 09:52:51 PM »

If Joy says anything...I don't believe it!!  She is documented in court records to be mentally something...she got her case of "running from the cops" dismissed because of mental issues.  Not that I needed to read that to KNOW she isn't all there.  Her behavior confirms it.

Thanks Numbers and Brandi for confirming about those cell records and LP. So that is how he must know she wasn't home early AM on the 16th.  Doesn't LE know how difficult it makes it for US if we don't have ALL of the facts?  We should send them some nanners!!!

Sassy, I see your kitties on your signature line and I wanna sing "we are siamese if you please...we are siamese if you dont please....we are from the residents of siam...there is no finer cat than I am"...lol.  Definitely SASSY!!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: January 05, 2009, 09:53:05 PM »

I'm not sure - but I think I heard that Joy's husband has a criminal record.    Surprise, Surprise!

I would too if I were married to her!! 

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #513 on: January 05, 2009, 09:54:07 PM »

Another comment. One of the broadcasters said that Cindy telling fibs to the LE, she could/might get away with it. However, with the feds involved, and her telling lies and washing and throwing things out etc. (not a direct quote)---Cindy is in deep dookie.

She certainly should be.  Frankly, I'm sick and tired of listening to Nancy make it OVER-abundantly clear that she is not accusing them of anything. GMAFB.  George was a cop.. Cindy has been married to him for quite some time.. you cannot expect the average monkey to believe that she could:

and then

2.) take clothes from the car (which smelled of death) and wash them like it was just a normal thing she did every day.

There is absolutely nothing normal about this entire case.  It's truly astounding.

Not that I am sticking up for these poor excuse for human beings in ANY way, BUT..
It has been said that George was a cop in a very small "Good ol' boy" town in OH. Kind of
like where I live. I'd say that probably 99% of the cops in my town have no clue what the

I'm a nurse, how I hate to share my profession with the likes of Cindy, but as a nurse, we
do not know the smell of decomposition. My patients pass away fairly often. They are taken
to the morgue in a timely manner. Occasionally we leave the patient in the room for family to
arrive and say their goodbyes before transferring them down to the morgue.. I've left a patient
in a room a good part of my 12hr shift waiting for family. They didn't smell any different.
People aren't left in hospitals to decompose therefore, we don't know what decomposition smells
like. Considering Cindy worked in a clinic type atmosphere, it's even more unlikely that she's even

wellllllllllll when georgie says to the cops, that he KNOWS that smell... i kinda took from his demeaner that he DID know what that smell was..

'course i could be wrong... i have been MANY times..... in my life.... or so ive been told ...   Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: January 05, 2009, 09:54:47 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys,

I have been lurking catching up and then going back to bed. Hurt my back and on medication...Hopefully there will be a date set for Precious Caylee's funeral..
Then let the lock up begin....
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: January 05, 2009, 09:55:02 PM »

and then

wellllllllllll when georgie says to the cops, that he KNOWS that smell... i kinda took from his demeaner that he DID know what that smell was..

'course i could be wrong... i have been MANY times..... in my life.... or so ive been told ...   Wink

I thought that as well... until I remembered that he KNEW his grand daughter was alive 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: January 05, 2009, 09:55:04 PM »

and then

Couldn't George have just told LE and the FBI that he honestly had never smelled death, and just didn't know why the car stunk so bad? IIRC, Cindy also stated that she had been around dead bodies before.. I believe she even stated (for some odd reason) that she knew what burned bodies smelled like.  Although I think they both are capable of lying to cover up for Casey, I have to take them at their word here.  George said he knew what the smell was, and as Casey and Caylee had been missing, he was terrified he knew what that smell meant with regard to at least one of them.  Cindy only went with the pizza story (as George basically tells it) to go into immediate denial about what the smell probably was. 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: January 05, 2009, 09:57:02 PM »

and then

George says "that is a smell you never forget" Leading me to believe he has had a least one episode of smelling a decomposing body.

How Cindy would know, I have no idea. But when she said"smells like a damn dead body", she sounded like a person who knew. Now I am wondering, what initial dialogue went on between George and Cindy when they got that car from the towyard.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #518 on: January 05, 2009, 09:57:32 PM »

Just an FYI, Joy's chat: http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: January 05, 2009, 09:57:42 PM »

Sassy, I see your kitties on your signature line and I wanna sing "we are siamese if you please...we are siamese if you dont please....we are from the residents of siam...there is no finer cat than I am"...lol.  Definitely SASSY!!!

HAHA.   I know!    I sing that song to them all the time!!    Sassy is the on one the left in the picture.   The one on the right is named Rocky!   Together, they have had some cute little kitties!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.