May 29, 2024, 12:12:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278364 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: January 05, 2009, 10:19:11 PM »

DON"T DO IT!!!!!

I just hope Caylee has a peaceful service.

Are you all passing around that avatar now? Or are you the one who got it in the first place? 

KLASS made it special for me...and put my sexy hot tub service guy in in last Christmas.
Who else is fooling around with my man????
  TIA
Not me!!!!

THX ALWAYS.
was a little worried someone on another site ( i only come to SM) copied it or something.

For Valentines day maybe Klass will bless him (k...and me...) with a larger election...lol

Prayers for Caylee.
Soon she will be at peace.

Nite Monkeys.
And guests.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 10:31:38 PM by klaasend » Logged

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: January 05, 2009, 10:21:05 PM »

THX ALWAYS.
was a little worried someone on another site ( i only come to SM) copied it or something.

For Valentines day maybe Klass will bless him (k...and me...) with a larger ------...lol

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: January 05, 2009, 10:21:37 PM »

CAPP - Thanks for clearing up the confusion about "Joy"  and/or "woman".
I thought I was going nuts for awhile!!! 
So, LP said that, huh?    wow.
I hope they all end up in jail.     

All in the same cell, so they can duke it out. I won't be too heartbroken if they kill each other off in the process.  I mean...  I'll try not to bawl my eyes out.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: January 05, 2009, 10:21:55 PM »

Isn't Joy's husbands name John Wray?

I was lurking over on Joy's chat last week and she did say her husbands name was John. When people ask if it was the John who abused his son, she always deleted their post.

Good Evening Monkeys and guest!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #564 on: January 05, 2009, 10:21:59 PM »

On Joy's Chatango Main page, she has this:  About Joyangels: looking for the truth about caylee marie anthony ,, and im her voice,,, I want the facts that happen to this little angel...WE need to all come together and find out 100% of what really happen
praying for our family friend little caylee anthony we will always love u and grama and pupa ....Love Joy

I can top that, one night the discussion was that Cindy and George are the godparents of Joy's kids, guess she asked them a few months back.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: January 05, 2009, 10:22:09 PM »

I have to excuse NG for being very careful what anyone says about C&G.  She is being sued right now by Melinda Duckett's family.  Supposedly NG pre-taped Melinda's interview with Nancy asking some "detailed" questions and Melinda killed herself before it aired.  The family is saying that she killed herself because of Nancy's questions or something like that.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: January 05, 2009, 10:23:37 PM »

CAPP - Thanks for clearing up the confusion about "Joy"  and/or "woman".
I thought I was going nuts for awhile!!! 
So, LP said that, huh?    wow.
I hope they all end up in jail.     

Wait, I missed it!  What did LP say? 

Page 27,  Post 531 by Capp!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: January 05, 2009, 10:23:49 PM »

On Joy's Chatango Main page, she has this:  About Joyangels: looking for the truth about caylee marie anthony ,, and im her voice,,, I want the facts that happen to this little angel...WE need to all come together and find out 100% of what really happen
praying for our family friend little caylee anthony we will always love u and grama and pupa ....Love Joy

Apparently "100% of what really happened" doesn't include actual facts of what really happened.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: January 05, 2009, 10:24:32 PM »

DON"T DO IT!!!!!

Nothing going on in Joy's chatroom, no one there, so she's probably here, LURKIN!!!   
There hasn't been much excitement over there for a couple days now, unless talking about one of the women getting a boob job is exciting, it was actually quite weird.

Not exciting, but someone else over there got a FACELIFT AND A BRACELET for Christmas......    

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: January 05, 2009, 10:24:40 PM »

I have to excuse NG for being very careful what anyone says about C&G.  She is being sued right now by Melinda Duckett's family.  Supposedly NG pre-taped Melinda's interview with Nancy asking some "detailed" questions and Melinda killed herself before it aired.  The family is saying that she killed herself because of Nancy's questions or something like that.

I know, but it's still annoying as hell. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: January 05, 2009, 10:25:48 PM »

DON"T DO IT!!!!!

Nothing going on in Joy's chatroom, no one there, so she's probably here, LURKIN!!!   
There hasn't been much excitement over there for a couple days now, unless talking about one of the women getting a boob job is exciting, it was actually quite weird.

Not exciting, but someone else over there got a FACELIFT AND A BRACELET for Christmas......    

Oh.. that's the new thing now. On the radio before Christmas, they were advertising plastic surgery to give as gifts to a man's wife or GF.     Yeah.. nothing says love like "Honey, your boobs suck.. get new ones!"

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: January 05, 2009, 10:26:14 PM »

You are right, I heard that too. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: January 05, 2009, 10:26:22 PM »

Another comment. One of the broadcasters said that Cindy telling fibs to the LE, she could/might get away with it. However, with the feds involved, and her telling lies and washing and throwing things out etc. (not a direct quote)---Cindy is in deep dookie.

She certainly should be.  Frankly, I'm sick and tired of listening to Nancy make it OVER-abundantly clear that she is not accusing them of anything. GMAFB.  George was a cop.. Cindy has been married to him for quite some time.. you cannot expect the average monkey to believe that she could:

1.) know the scent of death,

and then

2.) take clothes from the car (which smelled of death) and wash them like it was just a normal thing she did every day.

There is absolutely nothing normal about this entire case.  It's truly astounding.

Not that I am sticking up for these poor excuse for human beings in ANY way, BUT..
It has been said that George was a cop in a very small "Good ol' boy" town in OH. Kind of
like where I live. I'd say that probably 99% of the cops in my town have no clue what the
smell of death smells like, although would never admit it.

I'm a nurse, how I hate to share my profession with the likes of Cindy, but as a nurse, we
do not know the smell of decomposition. My patients pass away fairly often. They are taken
to the morgue in a timely manner. Occasionally we leave the patient in the room for family to
arrive and say their goodbyes before transferring them down to the morgue.. I've left a patient
in a room a good part of my 12hr shift waiting for family. They didn't smell any different.
People aren't left in hospitals to decompose therefore, we don't know what decomposition smells
like. Considering Cindy worked in a clinic type atmosphere, it's even more unlikely that she's even
dealt with a dead patient. JMO

Couldn't George have just told LE and the FBI that he honestly had never smelled death, and just didn't know why the car stunk so bad? IIRC, Cindy also stated that she had been around dead bodies before.. I believe she even stated (for some odd reason) that she knew what burned bodies smelled like.  Although I think they both are capable of lying to cover up for Casey, I have to take them at their word here.  George said he knew what the smell was, and as Casey and Caylee had been missing, he was terrified he knew what that smell meant with regard to at least one of them.  Cindy only went with the pizza story (as George basically tells it) to go into immediate denial about what the smell probably was. 

I've dealt with burn victims, therefore I also know what burned flesh smells like. It's sweet and really doesn't "stink" as you would imagine decomp would. Different enzymes at work. It wouldn't be the same odor you would come across in the case of a body breaking down in decomp.

I have smelled that many times.  It smells just like pepperoni. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: January 05, 2009, 10:26:26 PM »

I can top that, one night the discussion was that Cindy and George are the godparents of Joy's kids, guess she asked them a few months back.

Did she even know these people before this happened??

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: January 05, 2009, 10:29:14 PM »

DON"T DO IT!!!!!

Oh.. that's the new thing now. On the radio before Christmas, they were advertising plastic surgery to give as gifts to a man's wife or GF.     Yeah.. nothing says love like "Honey, your boobs suck.. get new ones!"

HAHAHA

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: January 05, 2009, 10:29:36 PM »

Sounds like she's being real careful. She's probably not afraid of KC suing her, but G&C probably would in a heart beat if they had one little word she said that was "accusing" them without proof. I don't know, but I bet they would if they had anything to sue her over.

BTW Bluesy, I'm a little concerned for your smoking kitty. He should seriously think about quitting. I think you should get him some help, sooner, not later. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: January 05, 2009, 10:29:56 PM »

Seems Jojonut knows shes being talked about...her chat died in progress & they were floating around another link - yup next one to lawyer up...actually her and Cindy need a straight jacket and a muzzle & a good dose of haledol twice daily

Whats taking this second autopsy so long?   This is despicable what they are doing to defend that worthless piece of trash spawn of Cindy & George's, I'm kinda having visions of the "first family jail cell" thats what they all deserve along with their koolaid drinking misfits

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #577 on: January 05, 2009, 10:30:53 PM »

Can a smart monkey help me? Does anyone know where the Goldenrod Rd cell tower is close to? That is where KC's phoned pinged on June 16th at 7:45 am. TIA   

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #578 on: January 05, 2009, 10:31:04 PM »

hmmmmmm wheres the LOVE for unca lee and mommy casey?

curious...

much like MOST of this case...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: January 05, 2009, 10:31:04 PM »

Her chatroom site also says she is 29???  Does anyone know?  Thank God I've never seen her.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.