May 29, 2024, 11:40:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278567 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #700 on: January 05, 2009, 11:57:28 PM »

I think the area was further behind the school that KioMarie and Gale St. John were searching...on the map that was posted it sowed a larger area of woods on the side of the school..perhaps Klaas can post the map again..LP was saying that the area was 600 yards away...that's a bit off target.. he also said the PI's video was 200 yards off, that's two football fields. Not sure about Kronk..

I think that LE had a good idea about those woods along with TES..IIRC, there was a map with horses shown near the area but Tim chose not to continue the search in that area as it was underwater...

I wonder how long that water was there? if it was deep on July 16th then I can understand why LE didn't search it thoroughly...but if it was dry, then the question of LE's competence may come into question...JMO  between July 16th and August 11th are the question mark for me FWIW

I don't think it matters in the big picture but I'd hate to see Baez have any ammo at all in the court room 

Come on SS, if JB had any ammo he's end up shooting himself in the foot! I wouldn't trust that man to feed my dogs on time!

I agree...actually I think Baez will play this right up to the court date, the plea out...unfortunately we may never see the court case...I'm just counting on KC's vanity and that she'll want to see herself on the TV and in the newspapers 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: January 05, 2009, 11:58:51 PM »

I agree...actually I think Baez will play this right up to the court date, then plea out...unfortunately we may never see the court case...I'm just counting on KC's vanity and that she'll want to see herself on the TV and in the newspapers 

self edit  gosh I'm tired

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: January 05, 2009, 11:59:11 PM »

Capp, I just can't figure why she said "a damn body" if it wasn't raw emotion. It is such an incriminating statement. IMHO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: January 06, 2009, 12:00:43 AM »

I agree...actually I think Baez will play this right up to the court date, then plea out...unfortunately we may never see the court case...I'm just counting on KC's vanity and that she'll want to see herself on the TV and in the newspapers 

Isn't it the judges call, and not Caseys? I dio not know. Maybe someone more educated on Florida laws can tell us.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: January 06, 2009, 12:03:45 AM »

I can find the shovel neighbours statement ( Brian Burner,) but it won't download for me.
They were over at Fox Orlando also, but they have moved stuff around in their "filing " system over there.
Several persons over there have hot tips for Baez. LOL

Do you remember anything else of the statement? I think the borrowing of the shovel will play one of the big parts in the procecution.

That she backed the car in the driveway which was not her norm.   She was gone with the shovel for about 45 minutes, he showered & then she returned it via his front door.  See I think this is the day she covered her, put her in the bag & I think she did this in the backyard which would explain the cadavar dog hitting in the backyard - I also think Caylee was taken thru the backyard and behind the house down into those woods.  If you look at the map if you go behind their house and go straight down you end up in the same spot without having to turn a corner

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: January 06, 2009, 12:04:07 AM »

Klaas, you have mail.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: January 06, 2009, 12:05:27 AM »

Capp, I just can't figure why she said "a damn body" if it wasn't raw emotion. It is such an incriminating statement. IMHO

If you recall Cindy was very quick to say early on "maybe someone put the body in the car after it was in the tow yard"  clearly she was already trying to blame someone else for the obvious

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: January 06, 2009, 12:07:07 AM »

I think Cindy knew on the 15th - notice how she said she was driving around with Casey even before the 911 calls.  Am I the only one that noticed that she mentions stealing & a stolen car before a concern for a missing grandchild first and foremost & the obvious fake esculation of her voice & emotions from call 1 to 3.    Casey disclosed to Lee as well.  Cindy helped her front her myspace the morning of the 16th & put out "Caylee is missing" puhlease.  The whole thing is a crock pot of lies to cover that hoochie mama's diseased tail - Im too sickened for words at this point

You're not the only one...I have said from the beginning that those 911 calls were scripted and I still believe that...I haven't said much about it as I know it's not the majority opinion but I don't hear the sincerity in her voice at all..I think she knew even before the 15th and this production was planned way before the 16th...before the 30th of June...

JMO and I'm sticking to it until something changes my mind which up to this point..nothing has 

then why would she say it smells like a damn body? That statement sounded full of emotion to me. JMHO

Yes, I know I am replying to my own post,  but doesn't it seem like if George came home and Cindy told him about Caylee being missing (as happened in the 911 call)----doesn't it seem like there would have been a big sound out of George? But Cindy says, I am talking to them now---I assume George asks if she has called police. (I would have screamed...WHATTTTTTT??????...NOOOOOOOO...or something like that.

Thats my point, it wasnt a shock to him.   And Cindy had way too much time to think about it.  The reason she reported about the car is she already had it in her head to blame it on someone else - these people knew as soon as they picked up their daughter's deathmobile

I agree and even before (for shell too) I think they knew back at the gas can ( part of script) story...the smell had to be there..at that point the cover up began..my theory is that they had to call LE..family members and friends were becoming suspicious of Caylee's absence..I'm not sure how to tie it all together yet but everytime I try to put a start point to the script...something comes up that keeps putting it back further...JMO

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: January 06, 2009, 12:08:30 AM »

A friend scanned all the pages of Caylee's book and sent them to me. I put them in my photobucket if anyone wants to see or download them.

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Caylee%20Book%20Fuzzypaws/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: January 06, 2009, 12:12:50 AM »

A friend scanned all the pages of Caylee's book and sent them to me. I put them in my photobucket if anyone wants to see or download them.

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Caylee%20Book%20Fuzzypaws/

Thank you Seeme
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: January 06, 2009, 12:13:00 AM »

If you recall Cindy was very quick to say early on "maybe someone put the body in the car after it was in the tow yard"  clearly she was already trying to blame someone else for the obvious

rather than "raw emotion" I think it was a poor choice of words...similar to me walking into my sons bedroom and saying "what the he** died in here" ...which after she thought about it..she tried to change it.. I didn't say it was a well written or rehearsed script, but I feel there was a script...JMO (I keep putting that here as I know not many, if any believe it..and I understand  )

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: January 06, 2009, 12:13:26 AM »

The bottom photo of the book looks like 2 birds, one in a nest and one on the branch. Ofcourse its blurry and could be my imagination.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: January 06, 2009, 12:17:10 AM »

Thank You !!!!!!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: January 06, 2009, 12:19:51 AM »

The bottom photo of the book looks like 2 birds, one in a nest and one on the branch. Ofcourse its blurry and could be my imagination.

This is just a shame.. Everytime I see this book - I see Caylee singing her sweet innocent heart out for her pa pop.. I don't know how the Sin-Anthony's can sleep @ night...
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: January 06, 2009, 12:28:26 AM »

During one of the interviews between CA and KC, KC says to her mom, "Zenaida uses a flat iron, like the one she gave me, remember?" CA looks down to make a note and says "That's true" WTH...KC has straight hair for one thing, no need for a flat iron! How much bull about this nanny was said to CA?

Carmen
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: January 06, 2009, 12:29:19 AM »

Isn't it the judges call, and not Caseys? I dio not know. Maybe someone more educated on Florida laws can tell us.

If she changes her plea to guilty...why would they still have a trial ??  any legal eagles here tonight?

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: January 06, 2009, 12:32:58 AM »

I just wanted to stop in and show off the Angels... I found them originally in CCB's avitars and Brandi dressed them up with sashes and names....
Perfect Angels........ here and in Heaven !

Oh Cyn, they are beautiful!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: January 06, 2009, 12:34:50 AM »

I can find the shovel neighbours statement ( Brian Burner,) but it won't download for me.
They were over at Fox Orlando also, but they have moved stuff around in their "filing " system over there.
Several persons over there have hot tips for Baez. LOL

Do you remember anything else of the statement? I think the borrowing of the shovel will play one of the big parts in the procecution.

That she backed the car in the driveway which was not her norm.   She was gone with the shovel for about 45 minutes, he showered & then she returned it via his front door.  See I think this is the day she covered her, put her in the bag & I think she did this in the backyard which would explain the cadavar dog hitting in the backyard - I also think Caylee was taken thru the backyard and behind the house down into those woods.  If you look at the map if you go behind their house and go straight down you end up in the same spot without having to turn a corner

Makes me wonder how long she was in their backyard for cadaver dogs to make a hit. Might be that without Caylee being there, G and C did not go out in the yard a lot, in that heat. What was the date she backed the car in the driveway and borrowed the shovel?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: January 06, 2009, 12:37:28 AM »

She borrowed the shovel on 6/18 - and I took note that the body farm did say approx 2-3 days human decomposition level

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #719 on: January 06, 2009, 12:37:56 AM »

anybody have a link for the pic of the book in the woods?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.