May 29, 2024, 06:50:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278522 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: January 06, 2009, 08:05:51 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!

Has anyone seen or heard from goodnmad? No posting since Dec.24th..Sad   

I was noticing that several monkeys have been absent lately. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #761 on: January 06, 2009, 08:07:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

Good Morning Bearly....there's a pretty kitty who's all sad...I hope you don't mind if I try an cheer her up 

(((scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears )))

It's therapeutic..that's all..I know you'll understand 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: January 06, 2009, 08:08:15 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!

Downfall of the internet I suppose....Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: January 06, 2009, 08:08:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

I re-listened to the 1st 911 tapes, and watched the Caylee video with the book. Listening to the 911 tapes again, I feel a little differently about them. The 1st two to me sound odd, in the sense that they are so calm. Even the 2nd tape, she mentions a possible missing child. It's all so calm, even the dispatcher. Cindy was trying to get someone to the house. To me, it almost seems like the 3rd call she "kicked it up" (JMO) to maybe get a little more "reaction/reponse" from the 911 operator, maybe to get someone out there quicker. As far as who she's trying to implicate-I'm not sure. She's trying to get KC arrested, yet she clearly makes it a point to mention the fact that the nanny took Caylee. I'm just not sure what I think about those calls, I almost think they could go either way (meaning she's trying to implicate KC/Nanny, & she's truly upset/acting somewhat) Sorry if that's no help, but it is still early.

Now, the video of Caylee reading the book. I watched it, and went back and looked at the photobucket pics. I always thought Caylee was just "jibber Jabbering", but she's actually "reading" (memorized) each page of the book. I listenend to her words (the ones I could clearly understand) they match up to what the book says (she even says it with emotion-probably the way it was read to her). She knew that whole book, it was definitely read to her many many times. I do find that interesting. I'm just not sure if the pic of the book found in the woods is the same book. I just can't find a page of Frieda Fuzzypaws that looks like it (the book in woods). BUT, that doesn't mean it isn't.

Again, Good Morning Monkeys! 

*Just bringing this up again, don't know if it was "missed" *

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: January 06, 2009, 08:11:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

Good Morning Bearly....there's a pretty kitty who's all sad...I hope you don't mind if I try an cheer her up 

(((scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears )))

It's therapeutic..that's all..I know you'll understand 

Bearly is an amazing ... Bear.  Monkey? Um..  (could you clarify which one you are, Bearly?)
In any case, I hope she won't mind too much.  She's got a kind heart. And hopefully a soft spot for kitties 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: January 06, 2009, 08:12:42 AM »

Morning.

Good Morning....why the tears ?

My youngest woke up and needed a bath... didn't make it to the potty in time. Then I discovered one of my cats puked on my new Papasan chair.. then after I got out of the shower, the ambulance showed up at my neighbor's house (I think he hit his head pretty good - it was all bandaged up).  This all before my first cup of coffee. Razz  But.. at least I've got one kid off to school, and the other is sitting here getting kisses as I type.

Hope the rest of your day goes better!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: January 06, 2009, 08:12:51 AM »

I see you QM... 

I don't think it's the same book...now that we have all of the pages, I'm going to look at it again,..it was late last night when I got them all downloaded 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #767 on: January 06, 2009, 08:14:15 AM »

This is just a shame.. Everytime I see this book - I see Caylee singing her sweet innocent heart out for her pa pop.. I don't know how the Sin-Anthony's can sleep @ night...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #768 on: January 06, 2009, 08:20:08 AM »

Morning.

Maybe because you weren't here!!

Hi SS. You don't sleep much, do you? Where is Trimm? Doesn't she make you breakfast?

So...What do you think? Anything today?? Boo will be up soon.
9 am is the Zenida thing. I doubt much will be made of that.   You know, I listened to the 911 calls again and I think Cindy could not face facts in regards to Caylee being missing, let alone deceased.

I am sure Cindy thought Casey was punishing Cindy for threatening to take Caylee away. And Casey certainly knew her mother could do this as Casey herself knew she was a good-for-nothing.

They had a fight on the 15th and I also believe the call made inside the Anthony home was Cindy checking on Casey before she left for work. Remember,Miss thing was yakking and or texting that night into the wee hours and she was not up that early, you can bet! Only working people are up at that hour and in that house there was only one. Plus Cindy tells Yuri and Eric that Monday is her early day and she leaves for work at around 7:45am.  Cindy was checking to make sure they were there. JMO

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: January 06, 2009, 08:21:10 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!

I haven't seen goodnmad..or Deenie since before Christmas 

I hope Boo can enlighten us soon on what she's been told...I think it's the arrests. I can't see how the funeral would be such a big secret..except to the Anthonys

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: January 06, 2009, 08:21:12 AM »

..........       Rolling Eyes
Caylee Anthony - The National Enquirer Reports Tot Mom’s Confession
Posted on January 5th, 2009

In a strange turn of emotions from the ever so cold and callous tot mom Casey Anthony. She has made a confession to the Pastor of the Orlando, Florida Eastside Baptist Church, Rev. Shane Stutzman.

Seems Caylee’s dear mom has had a change of heart regarding her feelings towards the little snot head as she normally put it to describe her daughter. She has confided in the Pastor Stutzman that she is ” sad and misses Caylee so very much.” Pastor Stutzman goes on to describe her and her transformation since her incarceration. She has gone through a gamut of emotions the good Pastor says. She has experienced anger, fear, and depression. Was she angry the body of her daughter was discovered or was it anger that no one moved it for her. She then got fearful, for what? The punishment for the crime of murder. Then she became depressed. Is it because of the reality of what her future is going to be like?

The good Pastor also went on to say that Casey has been finding her relationship with God. That she is also praying and reading her bible in her cell. I’d imagine thats right about where she should be during all of this. On her knees begging the good Lord for some sort of mercy. Seems to me she should be reading the bible and applying it to her confession to the authorities regarding the murder of her daughter.

The good Pastor goes on to say that he can’t tell if she has gained or lost any weight while incarcerated. The big blue baggy jail issued uniform makes it hard to tell. Poor Casey, no Target bras or undies to keep her styling this new year.

According to Pastor Stutzman she says “I am finding my faith in God again”. I think its a little late for that. Maybe she should of found her faith before she killed her child. Then she may not have to worry about what the Almighty has to think or say about her so much. Pastor Stutzman only gets to visit her once a month and he doesn’t talk about the tragedy that befell sweet Caylee. He says that is up to her and her attorney to discuss. Knowing that everyone has a past he goes in concentrating on the present and the future. He says “Casey is beginning to understand her relationship with God.” I don’t think she is in a relationship with the same God as many other people are. Last time I looked in the bible it was a no no to kill and a no no to harm a child. Maybe I am wrong. I cant quote it. I hope that the heaven she is begging to enter into isn’t the same one everyone else is in. I sure don’t want to see her there. He goes to end the interview with National Enquirer magazine saying “Many people find God in prison. Casey is beginning to understand her relationship with God. She will need that whatever happens” I suppose she will need to understand where she stands with God before she enters into her life of solitude inside a Florida State Penitentiary.

National Enquirer

January 5, 2009

Vol.84, No.1
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/11/27/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony_Part_II?page_no=2191

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: January 06, 2009, 08:23:20 AM »

I see you QM... 

I don't think it's the same book...now that we have all of the pages, I'm going to look at it again,..it was late last night when I got them all downloaded 

Thanks SS!  I couldn't see any pages that matched up to the one found in the woods. The author has published over 160 books, most likely it was another one of her books. I say that because it looks very similar. I have no doubt that "Caylee" had many of those books, and most likely those books used to be KC's. That's just going by the fact that the Frieda Fuzzypaws hasn't been printed since 1991. Seeing how well Caylee knew that book, she probably knew the book found with her quite well too. I am also pretty sure there was a reason that that book was left with her in the woods.

#1. either it was KC's book (originally anyway) and there was some reason KC had an anger toward Caylee about that book.

#2. that book possbily had evidence on it. Maybe it was in the trunk with Caylee and decomp leaked on the book (it could have even just had an odor on it).

There was definitely a reason it was left in the woods with Caylee, and not because it was her "favorite book".

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: January 06, 2009, 08:23:48 AM »

it's morning!!    (it's been a long morning  )

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: January 06, 2009, 08:25:39 AM »

Not sure if anyone reads over at BH or not but thought I would post this.

http://beaconhell.com/blog/

A Questionable Contact

Morning Monkeys, hope everyone slept well!  Not so good here after hearing the "crap" i heard before signing off for the night, grrr I was so angry...anyway...MomofaMarine, was reading the beaconhell blog and I have no idea who these people are:  Dakota and grandma Lowest??  Seems Dakota is a 12 yr old girl who has had an emotional time dealing w/ Caylee's death, even attempting suicide??

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: January 06, 2009, 08:31:29 AM »

Good Morning,

Have a BLESSED day!

pb   

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: January 06, 2009, 08:31:52 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!

I haven't seen goodnmad..or Deenie since before Christmas 

I hope Boo can enlighten us soon on what she's been told...I think it's the arrests. I can't see how the funeral would be such a big secret..except to the Anthonys

She said there were 2 things.  She gave what I think is a big hint.

First get your candles and flowers ready. Then line your table with snacks and order those pizzas. 

Candles and flowers is for funeral or memorial service

Snacks and pizza is for breaking news, maybe another arrest

IMHO they will not happen on the same day
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: January 06, 2009, 08:31:56 AM »

If Casey was in relationship with the Lord,we'd all know it.She is unrepentant no matter what anyone says.She receives no comfort from above and is walking in total deception..If she was repentant,she would confess her sin and we know she hasn't...I've seen no transformation...

Isaiah 59:2

But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Comforted by a God that doesn't even hear her...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: January 06, 2009, 08:32:13 AM »

Morning.

Maybe because you weren't here!!

Hi SS. You don't sleep much, do you? Where is Trimm? Doesn't she make you breakfast?

So...What do you think? Anything today?? Boo will be up soon.
9 am is the Zenida thing. I doubt much will be made of that.   You know, I listened to the 911 calls again and I think Cindy could not face facts in regards to Caylee being missing, let alone deceased.

I am sure Cindy thought Casey was punishing Cindy for threatening to take Caylee away. And Casey certainly knew her mother could do this as Casey herself knew she was a good-for-nothing.

They had a fight on the 15th and I also believe the call made inside the Anthony home was Cindy checking on Casey before she left for work. Remember,Miss thing was yakking and or texting that night into the wee hours and she was not up that early, you can bet! Only working people are up at that hour and in that house there was only one. Plus Cindy tells Yuri and Eric that Monday is her early day and she leaves for work at around 7:45am.  Cindy was checking to make sure they were there. JMO

Mornin'

I get lost on the phone stuff..the call on the morning of the 16th was for "1" from what  I understood, that would be 1 second? how can you make a call for 1 second  and then some of the others are labeled "5B1" for time...I have no idea what that's supposed to mean, I've never had a cell phone

I have to laugh when I hear that some cell phone users call there own phone when it gets lost in the sheet of their bed...that's too funny 

and No...I don't sleep much...don't have to, I'm good on 4 hrs so it gives me more time to get things done..important things like coming to Scared Monkeys and serving Coffee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: January 06, 2009, 08:33:46 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!

Good morning Everyone!     CharliesGirl is missing, also.     
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: January 06, 2009, 08:35:12 AM »

Morning Monkeys, hope everyone slept well!  Not so good here after hearing the "crap" i heard before signing off for the night, grrr I was so angry...anyway...MomofaMarine, was reading the beaconhell blog and I have no idea who these people are:  Dakota and grandma Lowest??  Seems Dakota is a 12 yr old girl who has had an emotional time dealing w/ Caylee's death, even attempting suicide??

'Lowest = Lois ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.