May 28, 2024, 01:52:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278198 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: January 06, 2009, 09:05:11 AM »

Morning Monkeys, hope everyone slept well!  Not so good here after hearing the "crap" i heard before signing off for the night, grrr I was so angry...anyway...MomofaMarine, was reading the beaconhell blog and I have no idea who these people are:  Dakota and grandma Lowest??  Seems Dakota is a 12 yr old girl who has had an emotional time dealing w/ Caylee's death, even attempting suicide??

'Lowest = Lois ...

"Lowest" is appropriate.  And I'll leave the rest of my editorializing on the cutting room floor ...

Morning Monks!

Mornin' Newfie

I don't know what to make of Lois but her presence was one of the reasons I stopped going to Murts site 
Ditto! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #801 on: January 06, 2009, 09:06:09 AM »

Does anyone know what funeral home the remains are at? Sometimes they post things on their web sites . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: January 06, 2009, 09:06:13 AM »

Now, the video of Caylee reading the book. I watched it, and went back and looked at the photobucket pics. I always thought Caylee was just "jibber Jabbering", but she's actually "reading" (memorized) each page of the book. I listenend to her words (the ones I could clearly understand) they match up to what the book says (she even says it with emotion-probably the way it was read to her). She knew that whole book, it was definitely read to her many many times. I do find that interesting. I'm just not sure if the pic of the book found in the woods is the same book. I just can't find a page of Frieda Fuzzypaws that looks like it (the book in woods). BUT, that doesn't mean it isn't.

Again, Good Morning Monkeys! 

Caylee was definitely a smart cookie. My kiddos were also reading at about the age of 3, as did I when I was little.  This comes IMO from a grown-up instilling a love for reading in a child. And reading to them on a consistent basis is a big boost!

Is it possible it's just that particular page we haven't seen a copy of yet? Maybe it's in there, but we just haven't yet seen that particular page? In the video, you see her turning pages.  If somebody could take screen shots of the before and after of turning the page, and compare those two pages to pictures found online,.. then we'd have two pages to go with.  Possibly?

We do have all the pics of the book posted by seemeatthebeach:

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Caylee%20Book%20Fuzzypaws/

I'm pretty sure it was seeme, if not, I apologize!
All the pictures are there in photobucket, we only have one pic of the book in the woods. Atleast I only saw the one, of course it's not a good pic either. That's why we can't even be sure if it's the same book!

RIP Sweet Puppy
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #803 on: January 06, 2009, 09:07:44 AM »

What is GA middle initial? I see a death cert issued for a George O Anthony in JULY of 2008???

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: January 06, 2009, 09:09:30 AM »

Not sure if anyone reads over at BH or not but thought I would post this.

http://beaconhell.com/blog/

A Questionable Contact

Morning Monkeys, hope everyone slept well!  Not so good here after hearing the "crap" i heard before signing off for the night, grrr I was so angry...anyway...MomofaMarine, was reading the beaconhell blog and I have no idea who these people are:  Dakota and grandma Lowest??  Seems Dakota is a 12 yr old girl who has had an emotional time dealing w/ Caylee's death, even attempting suicide??

Remember that poor little girl who corresponded with Casey, traded friendship bracelets, etc...? She had a breakdown and poss suicide attempt when the trunk DNA was pronounced Caylee's. Her grandmother brought her to all the vigils and in the beginning they carried "Caylee is alive" signs. I think the grandma's name is Lois? oh, I get it--Lois, lowest--haha.  Lois befriended Murt at one point, which cost her the friendship with the Ants.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #805 on: January 06, 2009, 09:10:26 AM »

This is where Caylee is: http://www.robertbryantfuneral.com/

We just need to find out if she has already been cremated. Do you think if someone calls they would tell us?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: January 06, 2009, 09:11:22 AM »

#1. either it was KC's book (originally anyway) and there was some reason KC had an anger toward Caylee about that book.

#2. that book possbily had evidence on it. Maybe it was in the trunk with Caylee and decomp leaked on the book (it could have even just had an odor on it).

There was definitely a reason it was left in the woods with Caylee, and not because it was her "favorite book".[/color]

#1...I'm wondering if it was really KC's book...published in 1986 would be at her birth..I think it might have been Lee's book originally...Lee's older right ? (might need the blue hat)

#2. I think that was the reason if it really is related...it could just be trash thrown out by someone else...seems this was a popular dump spot

1. Yes SS, it's a possibility it was LA's 1st, then KC, then Caylee.
2. That's a possibility too, but way too coincidental I think. The fact of a stranger throwing
away a very similar book in the same exact spot is just too coincidental. I'm pretty sure it was left with Caylee.

Though I don't believe it was ever confirmed by LE that it was a childs book? I don't remember ever hearing it confirmed. I believe a media person(s) confirmed it. Does anymonkey know for a fact if someone in LE confirmed it was a childs book? I dunno!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: January 06, 2009, 09:13:28 AM »

Now, the video of Caylee reading the book. I watched it, and went back and looked at the photobucket pics. I always thought Caylee was just "jibber Jabbering", but she's actually "reading" (memorized) each page of the book. I listenend to her words (the ones I could clearly understand) they match up to what the book says (she even says it with emotion-probably the way it was read to her). She knew that whole book, it was definitely read to her many many times. I do find that interesting. I'm just not sure if the pic of the book found in the woods is the same book. I just can't find a page of Frieda Fuzzypaws that looks like it (the book in woods). BUT, that doesn't mean it isn't.

Caylee was definitely a smart cookie. My kiddos were also reading at about the age of 3, as did I when I was little.  This comes IMO from a grown-up instilling a love for reading in a child. And reading to them on a consistent basis is a big boost!

Is it possible it's just that particular page we haven't seen a copy of yet? Maybe it's in there, but we just haven't yet seen that particular page? In the video, you see her turning pages.  If somebody could take screen shots of the before and after of turning the page, and compare those two pages to pictures found online,.. then we'd have two pages to go with.  Possibly?

seemeatthebeach had someone scan book and she posted it her photoshop.  http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Caylee%20Book%20Fuzzypaws/

I don't see a page that would match up with what is in the woods.  However, in the picture from the woods those dark areas may not be part of the printed page, it might be dirt.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #808 on: January 06, 2009, 09:13:54 AM »

What is GA middle initial? I see a death cert issued for a George O Anthony in JULY of 2008???

Maybe it's a typo and it's supposed to read July 2009...

is it one of those psychic web sites ? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: January 06, 2009, 09:15:32 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!

I hope you all have your investigator thinking caps on!!! 

Don't we always?  Which area should we be concentrating on? 
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: January 06, 2009, 09:15:49 AM »

Here's a link to a thread discussing the book and if it's the same book at the crime scene...there are some links and other info here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/browse_thread/thread/38bb0903aad82f90/28c2af5777670ce2?lnk=raot

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: January 06, 2009, 09:16:12 AM »

In reference to that book that was found with Caylee, if you will listen to the last 911 tape again where Casey said that she had talked to Caylee that day, and tried to return to the call but it was disconnected, Casey does mention that Caylee only talked about THAT particular book.  Looks like Casey was already trying to set up some sort of defense!  She knew that book was with Caylee at the time she talked with the dispatcher!

Excellent point about the phone call and the book 

Another take ...

After that interview was played over and over again ... someone who knew where Caylee's body was ... took that book out there and tossed it ... to "prove" that Zanny must have killed and dumped Caylee ... you know, since Caylee was supposed to have had that book with her when she was kidnapped.  Just me thinking ....

I posted this yesterday ...

What I'm wondering is ~ that book looked to be in pretty good shape in the LE pic?  (of course it wasn't the greatest pic ~ so who knows).  But if it was I think it's one of two things:

1.  It had to be thrown there at a later date.

2.  It could just be a random book lost by a student walking to school.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: January 06, 2009, 09:18:39 AM »

Is it at all possible that Lee or Casey had more than one book by this author? Many of the books are similar- same characters, that is.  Probably same illustrator for most of them.  Maybe Caylee had two of them that were her favorite? Maybe the one at the crime scene was one of those books.. that doesn't seem to match up 100% to the one she was reading in the video? 

(I have several books from when I was a kid, that I saved purposely for when I had kids of my own. Now I can't see Casey necessarily doing this, but perhaps Cindy would have held onto these things... there are lots of things parents hold onto for their children, even if the kids don't want them anymore.  Someday the children will grow up and appreciate still having the items around, and the ability to then pass them along to their own kids).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: January 06, 2009, 09:18:40 AM »

Ok, just reposting Both of these, since I spent alot of time writing them. Maybe they were missed, or no one had anything to say, but I'll just post both one more time for any just waking up Monkeys. I'll post them in order.  1st one is my original post,  the 2nd post was in reponse to SS. Just wanted some feed back. If not, that's ok, I'm going to give it one last shot! 

I re-listened to the 1st 911 tapes, and watched the Caylee video with the book. Listening to the 911 tapes again, I feel a little differently about them. The 1st two to me sound odd, in the sense that they are so calm. Even the 2nd tape, she mentions a possible missing child. It's all so calm, even the dispatcher. Cindy was trying to get someone to the house. To me, it almost seems like the 3rd call she "kicked it up" (JMO) to maybe get a little more "reaction/reponse" from the 911 operator, maybe to get someone out there quicker. As far as who she's trying to implicate-I'm not sure. She's trying to get KC arrested, yet she clearly makes it a point to mention the fact that the nanny took Caylee. I'm just not sure what I think about those calls, I almost think they could go either way (meaning she's trying to implicate KC/Nanny, & she's truly upset/acting somewhat) Sorry if that's no help, but it is still early.

Thanks SS!  I couldn't see any pages that matched up to the one found in the woods. The author has published over 160 books, most likely it was another one of her books. I say that because it looks very similar. I have no doubt that "Caylee" had many of those books, and most likely those books used to be KC's. That's just going by the fact that the Frieda Fuzzypaws hasn't been printed since 1991. Seeing how well Caylee knew that book, she probably knew the book found with her quite well too. I am also pretty sure there was a reason that that book was left with her in the woods.

#1. either it was KC's book (originally anyway) and there was some reason KC had an anger toward Caylee about that book.

#2. that book possbily had evidence on it. Maybe it was in the trunk with Caylee and decomp leaked on the book (it could have even just had an odor on it).

There was definitely a reason it was left in the woods with Caylee, and not because it was her "favorite book".

I think the book probably had evidence on it, maybe decomp.   I find it interesting that KC tells the detectives in the first interview that when she talked on Caylee at noon on the 15th - Caylee was talking about her book.   Seems KC was definately trying to set the stage that the nanny did the murder.    I wonder if shoes were found with the remains, since KC said Caylee was also talking about her shoes.

As far as Cindy knowing before the first 911 call that Caylee was deceased - I like hearing different theories. 
My theory is that Cindy didn't know that Caylee was deceased until KC got back from the first trip/interview with LE.  KC got back to the house around 7am on the 16th, if IIRC.   I think that is when she told C&G what happened, and everyone went into the cover-up mode.  Then, LE comes and picks up KC around noon and takes her out to Universal.

My opinion now - but subject to change.

Thanks Sassy. I think it is most likely that KC did say that to set up the "kidnapper". I always did find it odd that she mentioned that about the book and shoes. I really believe that she expected the body to be found rather quickly, and that's why she made it a point to mention those things. She KNEW the book was with her in the woods. When the body was never found, she just kept up with her "the nanny took her" story.
I'm just not sure when I think G & C knew. For many months I felt they were just in denial about her being dead, but I felt deep down the always knew. Just not sure if I believe KC every actually uttered the words to them of what really happened. I always felt she never actually did, but that deep down G&C knew.

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #814 on: January 06, 2009, 09:19:00 AM »

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Caylee%20Book%20Fuzzypaws/

All the pictures are there in photobucket, we only have one pic of the book in the woods. Atleast I only saw the one, of course it's not a good pic either. That's why we can't even be sure if it's the same book!

Here is a Youtube of Caylee singing and reading the book, it's a good show of the pages of the book

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #815 on: January 06, 2009, 09:19:39 AM »

Here is a Youtube of Caylee singing and reading the book, it's a good show of the pages of the book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sUKvhhJho4

Self edit, it would help to put in the link!

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: January 06, 2009, 09:21:20 AM »

We just need to find out if she has already been cremated. Do you think if someone calls they would tell us?

Morning Monkeys! On NG last night the bottom crawl read remains still waiting for 2nd autopsy and on "ice", which I thought was weird.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: January 06, 2009, 09:23:14 AM »

Is it at all possible that Lee or Casey had more than one book by this author? Many of the books are similar- same characters, that is.  Probably same illustrator for most of them.  Maybe Caylee had two of them that were her favorite? Maybe the one at the crime scene was one of those books.. that doesn't seem to match up 100% to the one she was reading in the video? 

(I have several books from when I was a kid, that I saved purposely for when I had kids of my own. Now I can't see Casey necessarily doing this, but perhaps Cindy would have held onto these things... there are lots of things parents hold onto for their children, even if the kids don't want them anymore.  Someday the children will grow up and appreciate still having the items around, and the ability to then pass them along to their own kids).

Yes am, see what I wrote here:

I couldn't see any pages that matched up to the one found in the woods. The author has published over 160 books, most likely it was another one of her books. I say that because it looks very similar. I have no doubt that "Caylee" had many of those books, and most likely those books used to be KC's. That's just going by the fact that the Frieda Fuzzypaws hasn't been printed since 1991. Seeing how well Caylee knew that book, she probably knew the book found with her quite well too. I am also pretty sure there was a reason that that book was left with her in the woods.

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: January 06, 2009, 09:23:55 AM »

Morning Monkeys! On NG last night the bottom crawl read remains still waiting for 2nd autopsy and on "ice", which I thought was weird.

I'm sorry, but what a sick bunch of people. They wanted these tests done so badly.., and now they just let her bones sit around in a cold morgue or in the back of a mortuary.....  what kind of sick games are they playing here?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: January 06, 2009, 09:25:32 AM »

Yes am, see what I wrote here:

I couldn't see any pages that matched up to the one found in the woods. The author has published over 160 books, most likely it was another one of her books. I say that because it looks very similar. I have no doubt that "Caylee" had many of those books, and most likely those books used to be KC's. That's just going by the fact that the Frieda Fuzzypaws hasn't been printed since 1991. Seeing how well Caylee knew that book, she probably knew the book found with her quite well too. I am also pretty sure there was a reason that that book was left with her in the woods.

Sorry QM, I didn't see that.    I'm trying to get my thoughts out on the case, while having a discussion on IM's.    Don't IM and post at the same time. It's dangerous! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.