May 29, 2024, 10:56:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278563 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: January 06, 2009, 11:03:20 AM »

She may have borrowed the shovel to loosen the pavers from her back yard and then used them to weight down the bag when she threw it in the water. 

What water?

If that area was under water when she threw Caylee there, she wouldn't want it to float. Otherwise i can't fathom why she would need to bring pavers over there.

Maybe just to hold the bag closed...I dunno. 

It's more work than I can see KC doing, but it is possible that pavers were used to cover the body.

This was done in times gone by (except rock was used) to keep buzzers away from bodies that were not buried. 
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: January 06, 2009, 11:03:27 AM »

I had posted this a few threads back, not sure if it has been posted again as I am playing catch up here, but take a look at the comparison.

The thing I can't get past is that the book would have been a lump of papier mache if it had sat under water for several months.  Even in a bag.  Bags leak.  The surface of the pages might be there, but it would be all curled up and unrecognizable.  The layers of cardboard would have separated and expanded, and the colours faded.  That book (if it is a book) looks fresh as a daisy.  I just can't see it being Caylee's book.  It could just as easily be a plastic placemat, or some other piece of flotsam.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: January 06, 2009, 11:04:18 AM »

She may have borrowed the shovel to loosen the pavers from her back yard and then used them to weight down the bag when she threw it in the water. 

What water?

If that area was under water when she threw Caylee there, she wouldn't want it to float. Otherwise i can't fathom why she would need to bring pavers over there.

I had said a while back I think she did use the shovel to remove pavers, that's why she didn't need it for long. I'm not sure why she took them. Either they had decomp fluid leaked on them (if she placed the body on top), or maybe she intended to use them to either weigh down the bag or just to put on top.
I'm pretty sure though, assuming it was just her, she probably didn't bring more than one or two pavers. I just don't think she would have been willing to make too many trips back and forth from the car. It's unlikely she could have carried the pavers at the same time as the body, she had to make atleast one more trip back and forth from the car to put pavers with the body.
I'm also certain that she wanted to get out of their asap, and was unwilling to risk being there too long. If she brought pavers to "weigh down" the bag I think it's because she knew if the body wasn't found, the area would be filled up with water eventually. KC lived there all her life, so she probably knew it filled up with water in the summer. Maybe she didn't want to risk the bag floating up after the area filled with water.

I don't know it's all just guesses, but that's what I think, right now anyway. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: January 06, 2009, 11:04:43 AM »

What water?

IMO, if she wanted people to believe the kidnapping theory, she wouldn't have tried to weigh the body down with anything.  Maybe it's just me, but you put something heavy on a body to keep it from being found, because you're guilty of dumping it there. Had Caylee have been floating around in that area, perhaps it would have looked more like a typical "dump" site...  the person didn't know her, didn't care about her, didn't bother with covering up.  Just threw her there like some trash..  (which obviously Casey did.. with or w/out pavers)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #884 on: January 06, 2009, 11:05:30 AM »

Since the Anthony's did not actively search for Caylee, nor did they rarely leave their home but to take Casey back and forth to her booty calls meetings with Baez, would the fund that was set up for "Search for Caylee" not be considered mis-used by the Anthony's?
I do not see how they could write off "Mortgage Payment" as a "Search for Caylee" expense...heck the only fuel they could write off as an expense to that fund would be when George drove around with the sign in tow.  I think that is the only bit of active "search" that they did.
I know we all have discussed this before, and that we all are aware of their mis-use of the fund, but I am wondering if this is what they are "thinking" they need immunity for???

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: January 06, 2009, 11:06:07 AM »

The thing I can't get past is that the book would have been a lump of papier mache if it had sat under water for several months.  Even in a bag.  Bags leak.  The surface of the pages might be there, but it would be all curled up and unrecognizable.  The layers of cardboard would have separated and expanded, and the colours faded.  That book (if it is a book) looks fresh as a daisy. 

I agree with you there. Doesn't make a lot of sense, does it? 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: January 06, 2009, 11:07:12 AM »

Wouldn't that be something else, if Cindy herself (or somebody "working" for her) dumped items in there? Not necessarily to frame Casey, but because they knew Caylee was there, and wanted her with some of her things?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: January 06, 2009, 11:08:55 AM »

I had posted this a few threads back, not sure if it has been posted again as I am playing catch up here, but take a look at the comparison.

The thing I can't get past is that the book would have been a lump of papier mache if it had sat under water for several months.  Even in a bag.  Bags leak.  The surface of the pages might be there, but it would be all curled up and unrecognizable.  The layers of cardboard would have separated and expanded, and the colours faded.  That book (if it is a book) looks fresh as a daisy.  I just can't see it being Caylee's book.  It could just as easily be a plastic placemat, or some other piece of flotsam.
You make a good point Jane, however I do not think the book was in the bag.  It was among the floor of the woods that was scattered with various items of debris.  Not sure if that entire area was covered in water or not. 
The picture is what it is, not sure if it is the book, but it sure does resemble it.  It had to be something of interest for the OCSO to photograph it and take it away.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #888 on: January 06, 2009, 11:09:28 AM »

The thing I can't get past is that the book would have been a lump of papier mache if it had sat under water for several months.  Even in a bag.  Bags leak.  The surface of the pages might be there, but it would be all curled up and unrecognizable.  The layers of cardboard would have separated and expanded, and the colours faded.  That book (if it is a book) looks fresh as a daisy. 

That is what I don't understand, even with the laminated pages it is hard to imagine the book would look this good.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: January 06, 2009, 11:10:05 AM »

I haven't seen goodnmad..or Deenie since before Christmas 

I hope Boo can enlighten us soon on what she's been told...I think it's the arrests. I can't see how the funeral would be such a big secret..except to the Anthonys

She said there were 2 things.  She gave what I think is a big hint.

First get your candles and flowers ready. Then line your table with snacks and order those pizzas. 

Candles and flowers is for funeral or memorial service

Snacks and pizza is for breaking news, maybe another arrest

IMHO they will not happen on the same day

Good Morning Monks..old and new...sick ands well... am pages behind but if some kind Monk would fill me in I could be caught up....hint, hint.

What is this quote from Boo above? I this from a theory, guess, wish etc?  Who told her this?  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #890 on: January 06, 2009, 11:11:21 AM »

Good point.  I make out a bird of some type in the picture on the "book".  It could very easily be a school kids book tossed into the woods being that there is a school right there.  I have seen nothing released by LE to indicate what items, if any, were found with the body.  I can't even verify the duct tape issue.  I guess we wait.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: January 06, 2009, 11:11:37 AM »

Wouldn't that be something else, if Cindy herself (or somebody "working" for her) dumped items in there? Not necessarily to frame Casey, but because they knew Caylee was there, and wanted her with some of her things?
Or maybe done during the times that Casey was in jail to try and make it look as if it was not Casey who had dumped the body.  Possibly someone who would have also filmed the area.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: January 06, 2009, 11:12:32 AM »

Then maybe the book was thrown out AFTER the fact.  I still say it's the book, i know it's a hardback book and wrapped, maybe lamenated.  Maybe the book was a marker for the meter man to look there.  I'm just thinking out loud.  I'm clueless too 

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: January 06, 2009, 11:13:59 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV has learned crime scene investigators stripped Caylee
--snipp--

We are also told investigators took soil samples from the Anthony home. Once defense attorney Jose Baez found out that the samples were taken as part of the evidence, he sent out his own team and they collected soil from the home for there forensic experts.

Sources tell WFTV, investigators also took two pairs of sunglasses and a pink-zippered bag.

--snipp--

http://www.wftv.com/news/18334836/detail.html
Monkey see Monkey do?  I really think that Baez must have opened a box of Cracker Jacks when he was 21 and out popped a Law Degree as the prize.  This man makes a box of rocks look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Dolce,

I followed a link on SM several days back to read something from one of the Orlando news sources (don't remember which one) and then saw a link on their page that said something like "Who is Baez?" Pulled that up out of curiosity and learned that Baez has had 3 clients that have made the local news. From what I read, 2 of the cases, he lost; the 3rd was the mayor (I think) or some local official in one of the small towns around Orlando. He won that case because the chief witness for the prosecution didn't show up to testify against his client. It appears that his record as an attorney definitely supports the theory of the CrackerJack box degree!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: January 06, 2009, 11:14:34 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new...sick ands well... am pages behind but if some kind Monk would fill me in I could be caught up....hint, hint.

What is this quote from Boo above? I this from a theory, guess, wish etc?  Who told her this?  TIA
Just speculating really this morning Sunny.  Boo is the latest Monkey turned Code-Talker.  She has not yet told us anymore....now have you Boo! I know you are reading this...Boo!  Boo!!  Come one drop just one more little hint...PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: January 06, 2009, 11:14:48 AM »

This was actually my very first thought about that being a book. How could it still be intact? I don't have an answer for that. Unless the middle of the book (assuming it stayed shut the whole time) didn't recieve much damage. Being the shot appears to be an opened book, maybe the middle stayed somewhat intact. Those board books are coated and somewhat waterproof, atleast the surface is anyway.
But we're only looking at a far away out of focus shot, it doesn't even show the entire "book", so we just can't say for sure!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #896 on: January 06, 2009, 11:15:23 AM »

Or maybe done during the times that Casey was in jail to try and make it look as if it was not Casey who had dumped the body.  Possibly someone who would have also filmed the area.
That's what I'm wondering, the book put there, because Casey mentioned book and shoes, when Caylee supposedly talked to Casey on the phone July 15. Something just seems off with the remains being found, the PI's and the meter man.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: January 06, 2009, 11:16:53 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV has learned crime scene investigators stripped Caylee
--snipp--

We are also told investigators took soil samples from the Anthony home. Once defense attorney Jose Baez found out that the samples were taken as part of the evidence, he sent out his own team and they collected soil from the home for there forensic experts.

Sources tell WFTV, investigators also took two pairs of sunglasses and a pink-zippered bag.

--snipp--

http://www.wftv.com/news/18334836/detail.html
Monkey see Monkey do?  I really think that Baez must have opened a box of Cracker Jacks when he was 21 and out popped a Law Degree as the prize.  This man makes a box of rocks look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Dolce,

I followed a link on SM several days back to read something from one of the Orlando news sources (don't remember which one) and then saw a link on their page that said something like "Who is Baez?" Pulled that up out of curiosity and learned that Baez has had 3 clients that have made the local news. From what I read, 2 of the cases, he lost; the 3rd was the mayor (I think) or some local official in one of the small towns around Orlando. He won that case because the chief witness for the prosecution didn't show up to testify against his client. It appears that his record as an attorney definitely supports the theory of the CrackerJack box degree!
Ah ha!  I knew it!!  That butterball is funny to watch in court though!  I am just glad that Casey is getting the representation that she deserves!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: January 06, 2009, 11:17:41 AM »

I know nothing about the book but the pages might have held up if they were laminated which alot of childrens books are because of their sticky fingers.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #899 on: January 06, 2009, 11:17:42 AM »

Just speculating really this morning Sunny.  Boo is the latest Monkey turned Code-Talker.  She has not yet told us anymore....now have you Boo! I know you are reading this...Boo!  Boo!!  Come one drop just one more little hint...PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!

That quote above WAS a hint!!! Caylee will be taken care of and a line will be drawn in the sand.
OK, I have to run out for a while! BBL

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.