May 29, 2024, 11:11:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278342 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #900 on: January 06, 2009, 11:18:55 AM »

Found this lurking around, dont know if it's been posted here, I havent seen it:

GRIEVING FOR CAYLEE

Eyewitness News learned Tuesday that Caylee's remains have now been released to a funeral home to await her memorial service.

The news came as lawyers for Caylee's family reversed course and said today they will *not seek donations to help bury the murdered child.

Lee Anthony's attorney Thom Luka said people wanted to do more so the Anthony's were in the process of setting up a trust fund to accept donations for Caylee's funeral.

“The original idea was that this fund was going to be set up so that people who wanted to dedicate money for flowers or whatever for a memorial for Caylee, they could do it at a central point,” said Luka.

Eyewitness news reported the trust fund on Monday. Since then, hundreds of bloggers wrote that they were outraged with the idea. George and Cindy's attorney Brad Conway said he received numerous angry emails.

Luke said the Anthony's have now changed their mind because do not want the public to think they are misusing any funds.

“It is suspended indefinitely because what they are trying to avoid. They are trying to avoid this cloud of impropriety,” said Luka.

The Anthony's say they will have a private and public service. A date and time wont be set until the second autopsy is completed.

Shan, this is the second time I remember reading that the body was released to the funeral home to await her memorial service.  Yet, farther into the article, it also states that a date & time won't be set until a second autopsy is done.  

Now why would the body remains be released to the funeral home if the second autopsy hasn't already been done.  Wouldn't you think the second autopsy would have already been done?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: January 06, 2009, 11:19:07 AM »

Memorial Site for Caylee

TAKE A LOOK AT THE SIGN POSTED AGAINST CINDY AND GEORGE ON THIS TREE!

Hi Dolce....thanks for posting these....would someone please post what the sign says....I can't read it

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #902 on: January 06, 2009, 11:21:02 AM »

Is this supposed to be a memorial of love for Caylee, or a memorial to the hatred of Cindy? Does it always have to be about trying to get a rise out of the Ants?

Did you see that lady who confronted Cindy, and slammed her own son's arm in the SUV door, ignoring him as he writhed and cried on the ground so she could yell more at Cindy? Her man had to gather up the boy and put him in the car--she didn't even glance at her own child the whole time.  People seem to be a lot more willing to act out of hate than love nowadays. It's very sad.
I do not think that this memorial is at all to get a rise out of Cindy or George.  I think this is an honest way for a community and nation to pay their respects to a fallen angel.  The sign posted about Cindy and George simply states that they have been removing toys from the site, so if you do not wish them to do that then to speak up as the MEMORIAL IS FOR THE MEMORY OF CAYLEE.
I do not think that was to get a rise out of them, they do not even visit the memorial, and honestly I think they could care less.

Speak up to whom? LE? G&C? Seems to me it's there to encourage people to go confront G&C about removing toys from the memorial site, which they could not do without visiting the memorial.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: January 06, 2009, 11:22:25 AM »

Yes, I agree it does not look like an adults book-that was not what I was saying. 
Unless my mind has completely failed me...I remember someone stating that was Caylee's book...I can't remember who...but it stuck with me so it had to be someone who at that time I thought would know?  if that makes any sense.  Did anyone ever hear if Caylee's shoes were found in or near the bag??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #904 on: January 06, 2009, 11:23:54 AM »

I had posted this a few threads back, not sure if it has been posted again as I am playing catch up here, but take a look at the comparison.

The thing I can't get past is that the book would have been a lump of papier mache if it had sat under water for several months.  Even in a bag.  Bags leak.  The surface of the pages might be there, but it would be all curled up and unrecognizable.  The layers of cardboard would have separated and expanded, and the colours faded.  That book (if it is a book) looks fresh as a daisy.  I just can't see it being Caylee's book.  It could just as easily be a plastic placemat, or some other piece of flotsam.

It could be a plastic book. Or highly treated with plastic. ITA it looks too fresh--it's been planted more recently than the body was.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #905 on: January 06, 2009, 11:26:18 AM »

Found this lurking around, dont know if it's been posted here, I havent seen it:

GRIEVING FOR CAYLEE

Eyewitness News learned Tuesday that Caylee's remains have now been released to a funeral home to await her memorial service.

The news came as lawyers for Caylee's family reversed course and said today they will *not seek donations to help bury the murdered child.

Lee Anthony's attorney Thom Luka said people wanted to do more so the Anthony's were in the process of setting up a trust fund to accept donations for Caylee's funeral.

“The original idea was that this fund was going to be set up so that people who wanted to dedicate money for flowers or whatever for a memorial for Caylee, they could do it at a central point,” said Luka.

Eyewitness news reported the trust fund on Monday. Since then, hundreds of bloggers wrote that they were outraged with the idea. George and Cindy's attorney Brad Conway said he received numerous angry emails.

Luke said the Anthony's have now changed their mind because do not want the public to think they are misusing any funds.

“It is suspended indefinitely because what they are trying to avoid. They are trying to avoid this cloud of impropriety,” said Luka.

The Anthony's say they will have a private and public service. A date and time wont be set until the second autopsy is completed.

Shan, this is the second time I remember reading that the body was released to the funeral home to await her memorial service.  Yet, farther into the article, it also states that a date & time won't be set until a second autopsy is done

Now why would the body remains be released to the funeral home if the second autopsy hasn't already been done.  Wouldn't you think the second autopsy would have already been done?

It's entirely possible that it has been done, the body cremated, and the private funeral already had. The public memorial might wait til after the trial.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: January 06, 2009, 11:26:23 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new...sick ands well... am pages behind but if some kind Monk would fill me in I could be caught up....hint, hint.

What is this quote from Boo above? I this from a theory, guess, wish etc?  Who told her this?  TIA
Just speculating really this morning Sunny.  Boo is the latest Monkey turned Code-Talker.  She has not yet told us anymore....now have you Boo! I know you are reading this...Boo!  Boo!!  Come one drop just one more little hint...PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!

That quote above WAS a hint!!! Caylee will be taken care of and a line will be drawn in the sand.
OK, I have to run out for a while! BBL

Line drawn in sand, hmmmmmmm

Either give a full and honest statements now, or you will be arrested.  A line like that?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: January 06, 2009, 11:26:35 AM »

Judge Reprimands Casey Anthony's Attorney In Court

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 – updated: 11:11 am EST January 6, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A hearing of sorts that Casey Anthony's attorney called for Tuesday didn't happen has he had hoped. Jose Baez had asked for the deposition of Casey Anthony, in a civil defamation suit filed against her by Zenaida Gonzalez, to be delayed.

Casey Anthony's defense team wanted to avoid having her testify in connection with the civil trial, which could then be used against her in her criminal trial. Baez had hoped the deposition could be delayed until after the criminal trial.

During Tuesday morning's brief meeting, the judge refused to hear the request and scolded Jose Baez's team for personal attacks against Morgan and Morgan, the law firm representing Gonzalez, and said Baez was taking the profession to a new low.

The judge told Baez to stick to the law and said that the request for a hearing didn't follow proper protocol and that there was not enough notice given to make such a request.

Casey is schedule to be deposed by Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan, on Monday. The judge said a hearing will be held before that time to address Baez's concerns, but a specific date was not released.

Attorney John Morgan is representing the woman named Zenaida Gonzalez, who says Casey has ruined her name and her life after she claimed a woman by the same name had her daughter Caylee.

Morgan would be allowed to question Casey about details of the case during the deposition and any answers she gives could potentially be used against her in her murder trial. However, Casey does have the constitutional right against self incrimination, which means she could plead the Fifth Amendment and not answer Morgan's questions.

Zenaida Gonzalez says she wants to clear her name. Casey Anthony told investigators that it was her nanny, named Zenaida Gonzalez, who took her child, Caylee.

A few days after a detective's interview with Casey became public, Zenaida, a single mother of six, said her boss fired her from her cleaning job because of the intense publicity.

"I didn't ask to be in this position. I like my life the way it was," said Zenaida.[/i]

http://www.wftv.com/news/18419522/detail.html#-
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: January 06, 2009, 11:26:57 AM »

Yes, I agree it does not look like an adults book-that was not what I was saying. 
Unless my mind has completely failed me...I remember someone stating that was Caylee's book...I can't remember who...but it stuck with me so it had to be someone who at that time I thought would know?  if that makes any sense.  Did anyone ever hear if Caylee's shoes were found in or near the bag??

LP    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #909 on: January 06, 2009, 11:27:03 AM »

Is this supposed to be a memorial of love for Caylee, or a memorial to the hatred of Cindy? Does it always have to be about trying to get a rise out of the Ants?

Did you see that lady who confronted Cindy, and slammed her own son's arm in the SUV door, ignoring him as he writhed and cried on the ground so she could yell more at Cindy? Her man had to gather up the boy and put him in the car--she didn't even glance at her own child the whole time.  People seem to be a lot more willing to act out of hate than love nowadays. It's very sad.
I do not think that this memorial is at all to get a rise out of Cindy or George.  I think this is an honest way for a community and nation to pay their respects to a fallen angel.  The sign posted about Cindy and George simply states that they have been removing toys from the site, so if you do not wish them to do that then to speak up as the MEMORIAL IS FOR THE MEMORY OF CAYLEE.
I do not think that was to get a rise out of them, they do not even visit the memorial, and honestly I think they could care less.

Speak up to whom? LE? G&C? Seems to me it's there to encourage people to go confront G&C about removing toys from the memorial site, which they could not do without visiting the memorial.

Cindy visited the memorial.  She must have left her brass cajones at home, because she didn't get out the van when they stuffed animals were being collected!

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #910 on: January 06, 2009, 11:28:02 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new...sick ands well... am pages behind but if some kind Monk would fill me in I could be caught up....hint, hint.

What is this quote from Boo above? I this from a theory, guess, wish etc?  Who told her this?  TIA
Just speculating really this morning Sunny.  Boo is the latest Monkey turned Code-Talker.  She has not yet told us anymore....now have you Boo! I know you are reading this...Boo!  Boo!!  Come one drop just one more little hint...PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!

That quote above WAS a hint!!! Caylee will be taken care of and a line will be drawn in the sand.
Thats just wrong to leave a monkey hangin...

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: January 06, 2009, 11:28:31 AM »

excerpt from previous post: Eyewitness news reported the trust fund on Monday. Since then, hundreds of bloggers wrote that they were outraged with the idea. George and Cindy's attorney Brad Conway said he received numerous angry emails.

I'm sitting here shaking my head wondering when in the heck the As's cared about what anybody else, e.g. public, thought of them?    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #912 on: January 06, 2009, 11:29:11 AM »

Oh Boo!  Don't run out on us again!  I am liking what you are saying though.  From your lips to God's ears!  Good Morning monkeys!  I have been here but usually lurking on my iphone.  It's such a little screen I'm always behind so I never post.  Today I'm on the big computer-woohoo!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #913 on: January 06, 2009, 11:29:45 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A hearing of sorts that Casey Anthony's attorney called for Tuesday didn't happen has he had hoped. Jose Baez had asked for the deposition of Casey Anthony, in a civil defamation suit filed against her by Zenaida Gonzalez, to be delayed.

Casey Anthony's defense team wanted to avoid having her testify in connection with the civil trial, which could then be used against her in her criminal trial. Baez had hoped the deposition could be delayed until after the criminal trial.

During Tuesday morning's brief meeting, the judge refused to hear the request and scolded Jose Baez's team for personal attacks against Morgan and Morgan, the law firm representing Gonzalez, and said Baez was taking the profession to a new low.

The judge told Baez to stick to the law and said that the request for a hearing didn't follow proper protocol and that there was not enough notice given to make such a request.

Casey is schedule to be deposed by Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan, on Monday. The judge said a hearing will be held before that time to address Baez's concerns, but a specific date was not released.

Attorney John Morgan is representing the woman named Zenaida Gonzalez, who says Casey has ruined her name and her life after she claimed a woman by the same name had her daughter Caylee.

Morgan would be allowed to question Casey about details of the case during the deposition and any answers she gives could potentially be used against her in her murder trial. However, Casey does have the constitutional right against self incrimination, which means she could plead the Fifth Amendment and not answer Morgan's questions.

Zenaida Gonzalez says she wants to clear her name. Casey Anthony told investigators that it was her nanny, named Zenaida Gonzalez, who took her child, Caylee.

A few days after a detective's interview with Casey became public, Zenaida, a single mother of six, said her boss fired her from her cleaning job because of the intense publicity.

"I didn't ask to be in this position. I like my life the way it was," said Zenaida.[/i]

Wow!  Baez is sure winning friends and influencing people in Orlando! /s 

Lisa
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: January 06, 2009, 11:30:08 AM »

excerpt from previous post: Eyewitness news reported the trust fund on Monday. Since then, hundreds of bloggers wrote that they were outraged with the idea. George and Cindy's attorney Brad Conway said he received numerous angry emails.

I'm sitting here shaking my head wondering when in the heck the As's cared about what anybody else, e.g. public, thought of them?    

I'm with you on that. I'm at a loss for words   

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #915 on: January 06, 2009, 11:31:30 AM »

Thats just wrong to leave a monkey hangin...

She did say by the end of the week.  That's just a few more days.  Patience, grasshopper!

Lisa
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: January 06, 2009, 11:33:17 AM »

Thanks Dolce.....BOO TALK!  RIGHT NOW!!   I listened to NG for a bit last night.....I heard one of the reporters say the A's had gone to the funeral home and sat with the remains....please tell me I was hallucinating!! Also heard LP correct NG when she said he allegedly saw the tape...LOL....score one for LP!!  I can't hardly stand to listen to NG when I feel well...but to be feeling icky and listen is torture!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #917 on: January 06, 2009, 11:33:55 AM »

GRIEVING FOR CAYLEE

Shan, this is the second time I remember reading that the body was released to the funeral home to await her memorial service.  Yet, farther into the article, it also states that a date & time won't be set until a second autopsy is done

Now why would the body remains be released to the funeral home if the second autopsy hasn't already been done.  Wouldn't you think the second autopsy would have already been done?

It's entirely possible that it has been done, the body cremated, and the private funeral already had. The public memorial might wait til after the trial.

I thought of that, Fuzzball, but my point was the way the article reads.  Caylee's remains are at the funeral home and there's going to be a second autopsy done.  Of course, we're dealing with the press.

faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #918 on: January 06, 2009, 11:33:56 AM »

::cartwheel::I am loving this judge!  Obviously an intelligent and excellent judge of character!  Question: wouldn't pleading the fifth also reflect poorly on her for her murder trial?  Legal minded monkeys?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: January 06, 2009, 11:34:07 AM »

Wow!  Baez is sure winning friends and influencing people in Orlando! /s 

Lisa

No Kidding.  He needs to save whatever is left of his reputation and career and run like his a$$ is on fire...far far away   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.