May 28, 2024, 01:26:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278189 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #940 on: January 06, 2009, 11:50:03 AM »

I have a REALLY, probably, dumb question.  Aren't the 'remains' only bones?  Well, then why do they need to be on ice?  I know that probably is really dumb...but I don't understand a lot of that stuff... THANKS!

hmmm, i dunno the answer.  No question is dumb.....

I think "on ice" was a poor choice of words the reporter used.  Her remains are probably being stored in the refigerated area in the funeral home.

Lisa
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: January 06, 2009, 11:51:01 AM »

Morgan would be allowed to question Casey about details of the case during the deposition and any answers she gives could potentially be used against her in her murder trial. However, Casey does have the constitutional right against self incrimination, which means she could plead the Fifth Amendment and not answer Morgan's questions.

Zenaida Gonzalez says she wants to clear her name. Casey Anthony told investigators that it was her nanny, named Zenaida Gonzalez, who took her child, Caylee.

::cartwheel::I am loving this judge!  Obviously an intelligent and excellent judge of character!  Question: wouldn't pleading the fifth also reflect poorly on her for her murder trial?  Legal minded monkeys?

[/quote]

I'm by no means a legal monkey.  But, the thought that is going thru my head is "if" KC's only defense is her Zen story and she pleads the fifth during this questioning, then wouldn't that pretty much throw-out her Zany defense?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: January 06, 2009, 11:51:34 AM »

Did Lee move back in with G&A?     So they could have plenty of time to put their stories together without using the phone/mail/email......????  Why else, really?

Imagine morning coffee over there.....jeessshhh. (pass the xanex around...make it a double
dose for all)

Why else would he move back there?

Well, at least LE can kill 3 birds with one stone when they next go to get them for questioning
or arrest for differentdegrees of complicity  the crime  and in the cover up.

Yes, Lee did move back home with mom and dad.  I agree, LE can save some gas just making one stop with the paddywagon and rounding them all up in one place.  DAMN, I sure hope it's soon too.  I cant take much more of their money moochin BS.   

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #943 on: January 06, 2009, 11:52:15 AM »

During Tuesday morning's brief meeting, the judge refused to hear the request and scolded Jose Baez's team for personal attacks against Morgan and Morgan, the law firm representing Gonzalez, and said Baez was taking the profession to a new low.

Attacking one of the most powerful men in the state of Florida is most likely not the best idea.  John Morgan is listed in the top twenty influential people in Florida.  He has many political friends and allies. 

Morgan could make things very difficult for Baez.

Lisa
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: January 06, 2009, 11:53:16 AM »

This undated photo shows missing girl Caylee Anthony reading a storybook police say they found in the woods near her family's home.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: January 06, 2009, 11:53:20 AM »

I have a REALLY, probably, dumb question.  Aren't the 'remains' only bones?  Well, then why do they need to be on ice?  I know that probably is really dumb...but I don't understand a lot of that stuff... THANKS!

hmmm, i dunno the answer.  No question is dumb.....

I think "on ice" was a poor choice of words the reporter used.  Her remains are probably being stored in the refigerated area in the funeral home.

Lisa

Very well put, Lisa. Thank You

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: January 06, 2009, 11:55:23 AM »

Is this supposed to be a memorial of love for Caylee, or a memorial to the hatred of Cindy? Does it always have to be about trying to get a rise out of the Ants?

Did you see that lady who confronted Cindy, and slammed her own son's arm in the SUV door, ignoring him as he writhed and cried on the ground so she could yell more at Cindy? Her man had to gather up the boy and put him in the car--she didn't even glance at her own child the whole time.  People seem to be a lot more willing to act out of hate than love nowadays. It's very sad.
I do not think that this memorial is at all to get a rise out of Cindy or George.  I think this is an honest way for a community and nation to pay their respects to a fallen angel.  The sign posted about Cindy and George simply states that they have been removing toys from the site, so if you do not wish them to do that then to speak up as the MEMORIAL IS FOR THE MEMORY OF CAYLEE.
I do not think that was to get a rise out of them, they do not even visit the memorial, and honestly I think they could care less.

Dolce, you are absolutely right.  In fact, several of the stuffed toys at the memorial were mine.  I don't think the Anthonys care one way or the other about this. If people wish to leave mementoes there, it is for their own reasons and not for anyone else to judge if their reasons are the "Right" reasons.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: January 06, 2009, 11:55:29 AM »

During Tuesday morning's brief meeting, the judge refused to hear the request and scolded Jose Baez's team for personal attacks against Morgan and Morgan, the law firm representing Gonzalez, and said Baez was taking the profession to a new low.

Attacking one of the most powerful men in the state of Florida is most likely not the best idea.  John Morgan is listed in the top twenty influential people in Florida.  He has many political friends and allies. 

Lisa

****on hands and knees praying:: please make it very difficult for baez, please make it very difficult for baez!****

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #948 on: January 06, 2009, 11:55:50 AM »

I read a post by the woman who made the pink cross.  It was on the Fox Orlando blog and she said Cindy was sitting in the van and never came out.  But who knows?

Lisa
I believe that the pink cross woman is the same woman who has the memorial site for Caylee on MySpace.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #949 on: January 06, 2009, 11:56:34 AM »

Is this supposed to be a memorial of love for Caylee, or a memorial to the hatred of Cindy? Does it always have to be about trying to get a rise out of the Ants?

Did you see that lady who confronted Cindy, and slammed her own son's arm in the SUV door, ignoring him as he writhed and cried on the ground so she could yell more at Cindy? Her man had to gather up the boy and put him in the car--she didn't even glance at her own child the whole time.  People seem to be a lot more willing to act out of hate than love nowadays. It's very sad.
I do not think that this memorial is at all to get a rise out of Cindy or George.  I think this is an honest way for a community and nation to pay their respects to a fallen angel.  The sign posted about Cindy and George simply states that they have been removing toys from the site, so if you do not wish them to do that then to speak up as the MEMORIAL IS FOR THE MEMORY OF CAYLEE.
I do not think that was to get a rise out of them, they do not even visit the memorial, and honestly I think they could care less.

Speak up to whom? LE? G&C? Seems to me it's there to encourage people to go confront G&C about removing toys from the memorial site, which they could not do without visiting the memorial.

Cindy visited the memorial.  She must have left her brass cajones at home, because she didn't get out the van when they stuffed animals were being collected!

Lisa

Who collected them then, if she stayed in the van? Joy?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: January 06, 2009, 11:57:05 AM »

Idioms:
on ice Slang
1. Assured of attainment or success: With the extra goal the victory was on ice.
2. In reserve or readiness.
3. Away from public notice or activity.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: January 06, 2009, 11:57:47 AM »

I just don't know if this Fox report is factual.  I don't remember police ever saying they found the book it was more speculation by other news outlets. 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: January 06, 2009, 11:58:13 AM »

Right, Baez is just showing how good of an attorney he is   NOT !!!!  He should quit before he gets an "lower."  (if that's possible)   

I don't want him to quit until he losses KC's case first.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: January 06, 2009, 11:58:38 AM »

Have we heard the personal attacks against Morgan & Morgan?
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: January 06, 2009, 11:58:42 AM »

Thank you Thank you for finding that.  I KNEW that it was confirmed to be the book but I didnt want to say it without the quote I knew I read.  I have been searching all morning for that!!!! TYTY   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: January 06, 2009, 11:59:56 AM »

Dolce, you are absolutely right.  In fact, several of the stuffed toys at the memorial were mine.  I don't think the Anthonys care one way or the other about this. If people wish to leave mementoes there, it is for their own reasons and not for anyone else to judge if their reasons are the "Right" reasons.
Well coming from a person who made the donation, how did you feel about the Anthony's taking your items and donating them?   Would it have helped you to read the newly posted sign saying to move your items to the Crime Scene area as it is private property that will remain untouched?
TIA

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: January 06, 2009, 12:01:18 PM »

Speak up to whom? LE? G&C? Seems to me it's there to encourage people to go confront G&C about removing toys from the memorial site, which they could not do without visiting the memorial.

Cindy visited the memorial.  She must have left her brass cajones at home, because she didn't get out the van when they stuffed animals were being collected!

Lisa

Dunno, but please dont say that J word!!!!!  J/K   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: January 06, 2009, 12:02:01 PM »

Have we heard the personal attacks against Morgan & Morgan?
Yes, most of them came from Cindy Anthony.  Mr. Morgan retalliated letting Cindy know that she might want to shut her mouth before he turns his sights on her for slander of character.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: January 06, 2009, 12:02:02 PM »

Lisa

He hosts many democratic fundraisers in his home for people going all the way to the top of the political foodchain in this country not to mention leaders in the state of Florida.  I think if Mr. Morgan's friends see a problem in Baez, likely they will dispatch of the problem sometime down the road.  Not now.  I think this judges' reactions to this latest motion and the words said indicate that Baez is the water cooler talk in judicial and political circles already.  Not in a good way either.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #959 on: January 06, 2009, 12:02:38 PM »

Lisa

Dunno, but please dont say that J word!!!!!  J/K   

I think the people who actually picked up the toys were working for the homeless shelter.

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.