May 29, 2024, 11:36:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278347 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: January 06, 2009, 12:18:56 PM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new...sick ands well... am pages behind but if some kind Monk would fill me in I could be caught up....hint, hint.

What is this quote from Boo above? I this from a theory, guess, wish etc?  Who told her this?  TIA
Just speculating really this morning Sunny.  Boo is the latest Monkey turned Code-Talker.  She has not yet told us anymore....now have you Boo! I know you are reading this...Boo!  Boo!!  Come one drop just one more little hint...PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!

Thanks Dolce.....BOO TALK!  RIGHT NOW!!   I listened to NG for a bit last night.....I heard one of the reporters say the A's had gone to the funeral home and sat with the remains....please tell me I was hallucinating!! Also heard LP correct NG when she said he allegedly saw the tape...LOL....score one for LP!!  I can't hardly stand to listen to NG when I feel well...but to be feeling icky and listen is torture!!

I'm reading a book about Mary Winkler and the shooting of her husband.  Her attorneys appeared on Nancy Grace just once.  She was so rude they refused to appear again on the grounds that she "Wasn't nice."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #981 on: January 06, 2009, 12:19:43 PM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!

Has anyone seen or heard from goodnmad? No posting since Dec.24th..Sad   

I was noticing that several monkeys have been absent lately. 

I'm here!  I'm here!  But I was wondering about goodnmad, I miss her.

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #982 on: January 06, 2009, 12:21:38 PM »

Morgan would be allowed to question Casey about details of the case during the deposition and any answers she gives could potentially be used against her in her murder trial. However, Casey does have the constitutional right against self incrimination, which means she could plead the Fifth Amendment and not answer Morgan's questions.

Zenaida Gonzalez says she wants to clear her name. Casey Anthony told investigators that it was her nanny, named Zenaida Gonzalez, who took her child, Caylee.

::cartwheel::I am loving this judge!  Obviously an intelligent and excellent judge of character!  Question: wouldn't pleading the fifth also reflect poorly on her for her murder trial?  Legal minded monkeys?

I'm by no means a legal monkey.  But, the thought that is going thru my head is "if" KC's only defense is her Zen story and she pleads the fifth during this questioning, then wouldn't that pretty much throw-out her Zany defense?
[/quote]

Thank you Golden!  This is what I was thinking too, but I did not know all the ramifications of pleading the fifth. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #983 on: January 06, 2009, 12:21:58 PM »

WE NEED A MONKEY POST!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: January 06, 2009, 12:22:20 PM »

Morning you all!!!  When Caylee sings You Are My SUnshine, and she says "please dont take my Nan from me"?  Who do you think taught her to sing it that way???

Always, I've always thought it was Cin Cin.  I can't imagine anyone else in the family teaching her the song.  And, it appears that they didn't allow her to be around other children.  
Me too, and it shows just how controlling she was, dont you think???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #985 on: January 06, 2009, 12:23:31 PM »

I'm reading a book about Mary Winkler and the shooting of her husband.  Her attorneys appeared on Nancy Grace just once.  She was so rude they refused to appear again on the grounds that she "Wasn't nice."

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #986 on: January 06, 2009, 12:24:23 PM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!

Good to see you Da Spark.  I miss GnM too!  She is quite humerous too!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: January 06, 2009, 12:25:22 PM »

Thanks today!

Here's a little info I found about board books:

Board books are special books which are designed with young children in mind. In addition to having subject matter which is appropriate for younger ages, board books are also designed to stand up to heavy wear and tear. Generally, board books are appropriate for children between ages zero and three, at which point children can start to have simple picture books. Most bookstores carry a selection of board books, and they are also available through Internet retailers.

Many publishers label their board book line as infant, toddler, or baby books, and some parents may be more familiar with this terminology. The subject matter in a board book tends to focus on providing lush visual imagery to spark the imagination of children. The board book may also include simple words or a basic plot. A variety of visual media may be used in board books, including painting, drawing, watercolor, collage, or a mixture of mediums. The intent is to draw the child in, sparking interest in books and reading.

The size of board books tends to be small, and they are often made in unusual shapes. The small size allows children to hold board books by themselves, allowing a measure of independence. Classic board books are made from highly compressed cardboard with a cloth binding. The pages are thick and easy to turn, even for young, uncoordinated fingers. Since many young children enjoy tasting books as well as looking at them, the cardboard also helps the book stand up to biting, drool, and associated problems. The pages in a board book are usually coated with glossy material; parents who are concerned about toxicity may want to choose an environmentally friendly publisher.

Just thought I'd post this!

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-board-books.htm

Thanks QM. Do you think a board book could survive being underwater all that time?

personally, I don't.

I have seen many laminated kids books get ripped up and warped by two kids- who didn't leave them underwater for months on end.  These books might be made with young children in mind, but not with total water saturation in mind.   Plus, if this book IS the one we think it is, it's much older.. and who knows how much effort was put into making it "kid friendly", like books these days. It might not have held up as well. 

So, it makes it seem more likely that IF it's the same book (or even another old book by the same author, which also was a book loved by Caylee), it was somehow under totally different conditions than the body (which seems unlikely), or it was put there well after Caylee was. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: January 06, 2009, 12:25:53 PM »

I don't think NeJame will be returning any time soon either.  However, I did like Leonard's Tom Thumb remark.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #989 on: January 06, 2009, 12:27:47 PM »

WFTV  updated the article about the hearing today and the judge's name is Jose Rodriguez that spanked Baez.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #990 on: January 06, 2009, 12:29:30 PM »

Another Monkey:

Here, kitty kitty kitty!

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #991 on: January 06, 2009, 12:30:53 PM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!

Good to see you Da Spark.  I miss GnM too!  She is quite humerous too!!

I got all caught up in creating a facebook over the last few days.  You know old dog/new tricks.  Good to see you sweetie!

Maybe goodnmad and her new hubby went on a nice trip or something!

GOODNMAD we miss you!!!!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: January 06, 2009, 12:31:00 PM »

We might need this today.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: January 06, 2009, 12:31:12 PM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new...sick ands well... am pages behind but if some kind Monk would fill me in I could be caught up....hint, hint.

What is this quote from Boo above? I this from a theory, guess, wish etc?  Who told her this?  TIA
Just speculating really this morning Sunny.  Boo is the latest Monkey turned Code-Talker.  She has not yet told us anymore....now have you Boo! I know you are reading this...Boo!  Boo!!  Come one drop just one more little hint...PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!

Thanks Dolce.....BOO TALK!  RIGHT NOW!!   I listened to NG for a bit last night.....I heard one of the reporters say the A's had gone to the funeral home and sat with the remains....please tell me I was hallucinating!! Also heard LP correct NG when she said he allegedly saw the tape...LOL....score one for LP!!  I can't hardly stand to listen to NG when I feel well...but to be feeling icky and listen is torture!!

I don't know who wrote the book you're reading, but actually that's not true.  Mary Winkler's attorney was on Nancy Grace quite a few times.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #994 on: January 06, 2009, 12:33:00 PM »

Morning you all!!!  When Caylee sings You Are My SUnshine, and she says "please dont take my Nan from me"?  Who do you think taught her to sing it that way???
Good morning to all. I am a new monkey I am proud to say and have been lurking and reading here for months and months.
Forgive me if it takes a bit for me to get the hang of replies.

The song that Caylee sings is "Please don't take Nan's sunshine away" I am sure that Sin Sin taught her to sing it that way. I do that with my Grands and different songs. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: January 06, 2009, 12:33:52 PM »

Another Monkey:

Here, kitty kitty kitty!

purrrr!

(you need any scritches under that cute, generous chin of yours, Da Spark?)

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: January 06, 2009, 12:34:53 PM »

Good morning to all. I am a new monkey I am proud to say and have been lurking and reading here for months and months.
Forgive me if it takes a bit for me to get the hang of replies.

The song that Caylee sings is "Please don't take Nan's sunshine away" I am sure that Sin Sin taught her to sing it that way. I do that with my Grands and different songs. 

Welcome!!

I would say that's very possible.   

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: January 06, 2009, 12:37:07 PM »

milardi

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #998 on: January 06, 2009, 12:37:45 PM »

Another Monkey:

Here, kitty kitty kitty!

purrrr!

Oh yes, putting head up now.  ok, a little over to the left, further up, oh yea, thanks!!!!  woo hoo!  Happy terrier!!

(you need any scritches under that cute, generous chin of yours, Da Spark?)

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #999 on: January 06, 2009, 12:39:01 PM »

Thanks QM. Do you think a board book could survive being underwater all that time?

[/quote]

Fuzz, I don't think it could without being shriveled, etc. 
[/quote]

What do we make of the flat-looking pages? Seems to me like the book's in too good condition. Does that mean that someone like LP put it there to make a point, or does it mean one of the Ants put it there as a private way of mourning Caylee?

Because either way incriminates whoever put it there as obstructing justice, doesn't it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.