April 20, 2024, 12:41:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 273503 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1520 on: January 06, 2009, 09:35:37 PM »

does anyone else besides me think their are more people in on this besides me???? not killing Caylee, but helping find the body?
You bet, and I have all these thoughts spinning around in my head. Something is wrong with this, and I hope it comes out soon.

nrcg, I'm beginning to wonder if we'll ever know the whole story with the catastrophe.   
I hope everything comes out in the open, and I feel it will eventually, it all has to for Caylee's sake.
No Rose, I believe it will come out. I truly think that LE knows what happened and that is why their lips are zipped. When my friend and baby were murdered, LE made all kinds of excuses except for the excuse why they never found their killer. I think they have all kinds of evidence that hasn't been released yet. I think when KC's smug arse gets to court she won't know what hit her. JMO JSM
What keeps me going is the fact that the grand jury indicted in such a short amount of time.  I know LE has to have a lot more than they can share with the public.  Then after the finding of Caylee's body, then the PI video and all that crap just makes me want to scream.
G'ma dont worry about the PI crap etc. That is just a ploy by the defense for resonable doubt. The GJ had the evidence and so will the jury. They jury will see the evidence and they will also see these other creeps. It will all wash out in the end and Caylee will have justice. I truly believe that KC will go down, but if she KC is acquitted the good Lord, all the Angels and Saints will not let her have a minute of rest on this earth til the day she dies. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: January 06, 2009, 09:35:52 PM »

These could possibly be pavers if you look directly UNDER the blue tarp...

AND...there's something blue (aqua) in the

right hand corner of the pic, (clothing maybe?)

That's weird. To me, it almost looks like a doll lying face down, with the feet facing the camera. Does anyone else see this?

I see it does look like doll feet.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1522 on: January 06, 2009, 09:36:12 PM »

It irritates me that KC has a transistor radio. I was hoping she would never be able to hear music again.

Me, too.  You know that expression, I wish I was a fly on the wall.  Well I wish I was the voice in her radio!!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1523 on: January 06, 2009, 09:36:55 PM »

WHERE IS ROB? He always had the right thing to say when crap hit the fan. Klaaaasss find Rob, I need some "it will all come out okay" stuff from him. TIA JSM
It looks like he is around, according to the site meter (is that an invasion of privacy) - maybe he will pop up....

i dunno... i DO know that I myself keep my computer on ALOT all day and nite without even LOOKING at it sometimes..

but... that being said...

its worth a shot..

OLLEY OLLEY OLSEN FREEEEEEO...

or whatever stupid thing we used to say as kids when we wanted our friends to come out from hiding...

hey rob! youre MISSED! Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: January 06, 2009, 09:37:18 PM »

Im just glad that the LE has the two guys that took those pictures of Casey partying at fushions for whitnesses, they will be good for the procecusion by telling how Casey was at the bar on the 6th, 13th and again on the 20th, and they saw no change in her behavior at any time, because that would be both before and after caylee came up missing and that will speak  volumes at the trial....She is sure to come off as a cold hearted B!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: January 06, 2009, 09:38:26 PM »

WHERE IS ROB? He always had the right thing to say when crap hit the fan. Klaaaasss find Rob, I need some "it will all come out okay" stuff from him. TIA JSM
It looks like he is around, according to the site meter (is that an invasion of privacy) - maybe he will pop up....

Why would you know Rob's IP to know if he is on the site meter? 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1526 on: January 06, 2009, 09:38:29 PM »

I hope he pops up. He always has wise Rob words that can calm the cage down.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: January 06, 2009, 09:38:30 PM »

That's weird. To me, it almost looks like a doll lying face down, with the feet facing the camera. Does anyone else see this?

Caylee had a blue shirt on - in the video taken at the nursing home on June 15.   But, I think this might be gloves worn by LE.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: January 06, 2009, 09:38:32 PM »

i dunno... i DO know that I myself keep my computer on ALOT all day and nite without even LOOKING at it sometimes..

but... that being said...

its worth a shot..

OLLEY OLLEY OLSEN FREEEEEEO...

or whatever stupid thing we used to say as kids when we wanted our friends to come out from hiding...

hey rob! youre MISSED! Smile

lol ollie ollie oxen free
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: January 06, 2009, 09:38:36 PM »

It irritates me that KC has a transistor radio. I was hoping she would never be able to hear music again.

Me, too.  You know that expression, I wish I was a fly on the wall.  Well I wish I was the voice in her radio!!!!

Oooh, that would be awesome.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: January 06, 2009, 09:38:49 PM »

Above the book looks like a photo to me

I look and see so many different "images" in what looks like a possible photo. It's driving me nuts looking at it because sometimes I look and see nothing. When I do see the "photo" I just see different images/faces.

It's just too weird! It reminds me of the pic from JBP when LP thought they found Caylee. In the pic of a bag of toys was the image of a girl that looked like Caylee, then another image of a face next to it. Anyone remember that? I wouldn't even begin to try to look for that. But that's what looking at this photo reminds me of, except the images aren't as clear in this photo. Like I said, sometimes I look at it and see nothing.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: January 06, 2009, 09:38:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys, how's it going? What's new tonight, anything worth telling this monkey?

MONKEY DANCE 

HI QM, how are you?  Ummm, A's are trying to sell sweet Caylee basically to the highest bidding network.  Her funeral and memorial.  I believe that is all.  oh, prosecution is afraid that defense will make copies of autopsy photos to sell and put a motion forward to the judge about ramifications if that happens, i guess.  Did i get it all monkeys???

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1532 on: January 06, 2009, 09:39:36 PM »

does anyone else besides me think their are more people in on this besides me???? not killing Caylee, but helping find the body?
You bet, and I have all these thoughts spinning around in my head. Something is wrong with this, and I hope it comes out soon.

nrcg, I'm beginning to wonder if we'll ever know the whole story with the catastrophe.   
I hope everything comes out in the open, and I feel it will eventually, it all has to for Caylee's sake.
No Rose, I believe it will come out. I truly think that LE knows what happened and that is why their lips are zipped. When my friend and baby were murdered, LE made all kinds of excuses except for the excuse why they never found their killer. I think they have all kinds of evidence that hasn't been released yet. I think when KC's smug arse gets to court she won't know what hit her. JMO JSM
I hope so, I'm sorry that they could not solve your friends murder
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: January 06, 2009, 09:40:42 PM »

i am watching ng now. this stinks! i know i keep bringing this up but has anyone listened to lee & kc's jail vist on july 28th. i honestly believe they are talking about this. kc even says someone in the complex, umm neighborhood. i know, my family says i am like a pitbull with a bone! will someone listen to those, part 1, then the start of part 2 & tell me your opinion. i promise i will let it go!

wendi

p.s. God Bless you Joesmama-
p.s.s.-maybe joe will listen, he voted yes also!

I know what you mean, Wendi.    Their jail visit tapes are very revealing.   Makes my skin crawl.   I'm going to listen to them, again, tomorrow morning.   A lot of code talk, imo.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: January 06, 2009, 09:40:54 PM »

Why would you know Rob's IP to know if he is on the site meter? 
Oh, I dont, I just know where he lives and what kind of computer it normally says.Sorry Rob

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: January 06, 2009, 09:41:11 PM »

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1536 on: January 06, 2009, 09:41:22 PM »

What keeps me going is the fact that the grand jury indicted in such a short amount of time.  I know LE has to have a lot more than they can share with the public.  Then after the finding of Caylee's body, then the PI video and all that crap just makes me want to scream.
G'ma dont worry about the PI crap etc. That is just a ploy by the defense for resonable doubt. The GJ had the evidence and so will the jury. They jury will see the evidence and they will also see these other creeps. It will all wash out in the end and Caylee will have justice. I truly believe that KC will go down, but if she KC is acquitted the good Lord, all the Angels and Saints will not let her have a minute of rest on this earth til the day she dies. JMO JSM
I sure hope that you are right!  Everytime I see that video of Caylee singing or talking I end up crying.  This baby deserved so much more than these people who claim to be her family gave her.  I do find myself thinking about that great grandpa and grandma and how they must feel knowing they were one of the last ones to see her alive. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: January 06, 2009, 09:41:42 PM »

i have blown this pic up- let me know if something else needs to be larger...
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: January 06, 2009, 09:42:12 PM »

Caylee had a blue shirt on - in the video taken at the nursing home on June 15.   But, I think this might be gloves worn by LE.

I don't know what it is for sure, but I don't think their gloves would be that dark aqua, and I don't think they'd just leave them on the ground like that.

Part of me wonders: When KC kept sneaking back home to retrieve things during 6/16 - 7/15 while her parents weren't home, was she perhaps taking items of Caylee's to make it look like Caylee was with the nanny or still alive, to keep CinCin from asking too many questions? And maybe she just dumped all those things at this site?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1539 on: January 06, 2009, 09:42:46 PM »

TAKE it from a person who tried to listen to football games on my transister radio , picture me huddled in a small cabin in the idaho panhandle ... moving from room to room... place to place...

the thing is.... it was a form of TORTURE.. Smile

maybe it is for casey as well....

just a thought...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.