May 29, 2024, 10:52:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278335 times)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: January 07, 2009, 12:38:52 PM »

Someone else in the know!!!!!

I received an email from someone I know in the TV production business.  He spoke to a network head at NBC who claims the A's are so hot to get immunity because they want to break the Lifetime Deal and get a bigger deal from the Networks but no one will touch their rights as long as the possibility of being indicted hangs over them. That's fresh from Hollywood - received it yesterday.

Apparently the A's are moving forward on their deal.  I am in contact with some old friends/connections in the entertainment industry who have followed this case because of my involvement in it. I am hearing that Lifetime pulled their offer back from the A's. Now, the lawyer for the A's is trying to sell their rights to the networks and is assuring them there will be no indictment to get the deal done. The networks will not lay out money if they think the rights will get negated by an indictment. So, the quest for immunity is about getting this network deal done and their lawyer is working hard to convince there will be no indictment. I am hearing its either NBC or ABC and it could for 7 figures. They already have an exclusive deal with ABC ($250,000) so that seems more likely its them.

Bottom Line: The A's need immunity in order to proceed with the movie/book rights - as I reporeted months ago- they signed a deal with Lifetime for the rights, however, the rights had not been optioned.....Florida as the Son of Sam Laws which means you can not profit from your crime. The A's would have to ve charged and convicted. A conviction would be needed.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=461932450

I apologize for the....repeated text in my post above.  I did not know how to go and do an edit.
truly sickening
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: January 07, 2009, 12:39:54 PM »

Something keeps bugging me about Jessie Grund....in his recent interviews he says that the KC he sees now is not the KC he knew when they were engaged, etc.  But apparently she cheated on him, stole from him and was jealous of his relationship with Caylee...so why does he say the old KC is not the same KC as she is now....is he trying to save face by being engaged to such an evil person or what?????  I don't understand???

Morning Monkeys!

I know I hold an unpopular opinion, but something about Jesse Grund just does not sit well with me, period. I cannot put my finger on it, but something about him is fishy to me.

Good Afternoon Brandi...your opinion is not unpopular with me 

Hi Brandi, & SS! Don't worry, your opinion is your opinion, nothing wrong with that! 

Honestly as far as JG goes I kinda don't have an opinion on him. I mean, I don't really get a feeling about him one way or the other. He doesn't quite give me any "warm fuzzy" feelings about him, but he also doesn't quite give me the creeps either.

So, I know that's no help but that's my strange opionion about him, if that qualifies as an opinion! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: January 07, 2009, 12:40:28 PM »

WELCOME IRON COWBOY !!!           
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: January 07, 2009, 12:42:59 PM »

I think Jesse is ok.

The fact that Cindy hates him so much makes me think he's a good guy.   Cindy hates all the good guys.   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1904 on: January 07, 2009, 12:44:16 PM »

Dolce and Boo,

The petition has its own thread at W/S and people are signing!

Lisa

Man, Wow! I step away for a few minutes and the signatures practically doubled!! Way to go!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1905 on: January 07, 2009, 12:44:45 PM »

I think Jesse is ok.

The fact that Cindy hates him so much makes me think he's a good guy.   Cindy hates all the good guys.   

Yeah and he actually stood up to her!  That's probably why she has it in for him.

Lisa
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: January 07, 2009, 12:46:08 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I signed the petition and Dolce, I saw your post over at the Fox Blog.  Thank you for spreading the word!  Over at W/S (I'm not a member, only lurk) there are quite a few pro-Anthony people, so they may try to poo-poo the petition.

Lisa
WOW!  I can not imagine living in a world Pro-Anthony!  (I voted for the other guy!)
Thank you for the 411.  I guess it was good that I just emailed the admin rather than trying to take matters into my own hands with them.
Hopefully some of the WS people read over here and will get the gist. 

SIGN THE PETITION!!
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/index.html

I signed!  Thanks for posting the link!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: January 07, 2009, 12:46:58 PM »

<Snipped Out  >

Hi All, it's my first post, but I've been lurking for a while.  I saw Jesse on Nancy Grace about a week ago, I believe.  He said that he had questioned the dates of KC's pregnancy, but he said she wouldn't allow the discussion.  Any idea that Jesse was not the father was disallowed.  Basically, she found a nice guy to take the wrap on being the daddy.  One that would actually take care of Caylee.  From the other things that I have read and heard, it was Jesse's father that really put his foot down and wanted the DNA test.

It was so very sad to watch Jesse during the interview.  He really did love Caylee.

Hi Iron Cowgirl!

Yes, I believe it was at Richard's insistance that a DNA was taken. And, agreed, Jesse seemed to have really loved Caylee. 

Welcome!

Welcome IronCowgirl & texanne too! And all the new monkeys!

WELCOME TO THE CAGE

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: January 07, 2009, 12:49:13 PM »

<Snipped Out  >

Hi All, it's my first post, but I've been lurking for a while.  I saw Jesse on Nancy Grace about a week ago, I believe.  He said that he had questioned the dates of KC's pregnancy, but he said she wouldn't allow the discussion.  Any idea that Jesse was not the father was disallowed.  Basically, she found a nice guy to take the wrap on being the daddy.  One that would actually take care of Caylee.  From the other things that I have read and heard, it was Jesse's father that really put his foot down and wanted the DNA test.

It was so very sad to watch Jesse during the interview.  He really did love Caylee.

Hi Iron Cowgirl!

Yes, I believe it was at Richard's insistance that a DNA was taken. And, agreed, Jesse seemed to have really loved Caylee. 

Welcome!

Welcome IronCowgirl & texanne too! And all the new monkeys!

WELCOME TO THE CAGE

Cute Wink

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: January 07, 2009, 12:49:31 PM »

I so miss "Old Fart".  He would have gotten this out immediately and it would be right.  I hope this works.
http://www.jango.com/stations/95053540/tunein?song_id=29709

PJ (Paula) flower

Oh I don't think anything "happened" to OldFart.  OF will occasionally make a quick post and say "See Ya" and off until the next time.  It just seems so long since we've heart from OF.  I just miss the posts .

PJ (Paula) flower

Okay, so I'm behind, as usual.  

What happened to Old Fart?   Where is he?   
[/quote]

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1910 on: January 07, 2009, 12:49:35 PM »

I think Jesse is ok.

that's a good barometer to use...

I don't think he's a bad guy, acually I think he truly loved Caylee and was stepping up to the plate in good faith..knowing he wasn't the bio father..I do believe he's a good guy, I just think there's more to his story and I'm hoping it's going to come out along the way.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: January 07, 2009, 12:50:39 PM »

snipped
http://www.wesh.com/news/18422273/detail.html

In court documents prosecutors say they have three discs ready to hand over, but they want the judge to order Baez not to reproduce those images in any way. They also want restrictions placed on whom Baez can show the images.

Baez calls the prosecution’s motion “without merit or precedent” and says it would create an “undue and unheard of burden” on the defense.

Oh please, someone tell me how not being about to reproduce copies of images of bones is going to create an undue burden for the defense?  If they can't copy them and sell them to the highest bidder thats a defense burden? Someone please stop the defense insanity!!!!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1912 on: January 07, 2009, 12:50:57 PM »

I think Jesse is ok.

I don't think he's a bad guy, actually I think he truly loved Caylee and was stepping up to the plate in good faith..knowing he wasn't the bio father..I do believe he's a good guy, I just think there's more to his story and I'm hoping it's going to come out along the way.
self edit

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: January 07, 2009, 12:52:16 PM »

Something keeps bugging me about Jessie Grund....in his recent interviews he says that the KC he sees now is not the KC he knew when they were engaged, etc.  But apparently she cheated on him, stole from him and was jealous of his relationship with Caylee...so why does he say the old KC is not the same KC as she is now....is he trying to save face by being engaged to such an evil person or what?????  I don't understand???
Morning Monkeys!
I know I hold an unpopular opinion, but something about Jesse Grund just does not sit well with me, period. I cannot put my finger on it, but something about him is fishy to me.
I understand, there are people that feel the same way, I don't feel that with Jesse, but I am in the unpopular opinion with the meter reader, and I cannot put my finger on it also.
(QuietMonkey replying to mstam:)

IDK, maybe he's talking about the lying murdering KC? Are there are any other KC's not mentioned? Besides the Cheating, Stealing, Jealous, Lying & Murdering?

Yep, like so many of us, I see that NoRose, Brandi and JSM, are paying close attention to their "radar," (see bold) having hunches about good guys/bad guys.... heightened suspicion.... this is exactly the kind of doubt and super-vigilance a sociopath creates, isn't it?

Those of us who have had the misfortune to become entangled with or become victims of a sociopath can attest to this:  Quiet Monkey(see green above) is right on the money.  Casey is like a poison that contaminates everyone and everything around her.

I do so hope that along with justice, the TRUTH will emerge....  About all the players in this case, and what really happened.  (But not holding my monkey breath or anything!)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: January 07, 2009, 12:52:41 PM »

Iron Cowgirl

Hi Today, I just wanted to say I love your welcome flowers! They're so cute!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: January 07, 2009, 12:53:10 PM »

I think Jesse is ok.

Yeah and he actually stood up to her!  That's probably why she has it in for him.

Lisa

As we ALL have learned, CINDY must CONTROL....so about the only one she has left as a friend is .....GEORGE. 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: January 07, 2009, 12:53:19 PM »

Putting this out there, please spread the word!!

Whoohoo you did it Boo!!! 
Can I sign twice?   

Boo, Dolce, whoever...I've tried twice today to sign the petition, but neither have shown-up.  Is that because I'm not donating?    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: January 07, 2009, 12:54:10 PM »

I think Jesse is ok.

I don't think he's a bad guy, acually I think he truly loved Caylee and was stepping up to the plate in good faith..knowing he wasn't the bio father..I do believe he's a good guy, I just think there's more to his story and I'm hoping it's going to come out along the way.

Yeah  -  you might be right about that.   I always wondered why they were in contact with each other so much during June/July.  Another thing I wondered about is the night that Jesse said KC had a seizure.  He claimed she was foaming at the mouth - and all.   Well,  get ready to throw bananas at me, monkeys -  I wonder if at this point KC became possessed by a demon.  Scarey thought, isn't it?    (by the way  -  I just passed the 666 post mark).     DUCKING from the bananas now.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: January 07, 2009, 12:55:40 PM »

Putting this out there, please spread the word!!

Whoohoo you did it Boo!!! 
Can I sign twice?   

Boo, Dolce, whoever...I've tried twice today to sign the petition, but neither have shown-up.  Is that because I'm not donating?    

I didn't donate - but mine showed up.     
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1919 on: January 07, 2009, 12:57:05 PM »

snipped
http://www.wesh.com/news/18422273/detail.html

In court documents prosecutors say they have three discs ready to hand over, but they want the judge to order Baez not to reproduce those images in any way. They also want restrictions placed on whom Baez can show the images.

Baez calls the prosecution’s motion “without merit or precedent” and says it would create an “undue and unheard of burden” on the defense.

Oh please, someone tell me how not being about to reproduce copies of images of bones is going to create an undue burden for the defense?  If they can't copy them and sell them to the highest bidder thats a defense burden? Someone please stop the defense insanity!!!!!!

He is getting worried about his money deals!! I know the judicial system will see through his ploys. He, himself admitted he has movie/book/tv deals in a special folder in his office, but hasn't considered them yet!! Yeah, right, like he hasn't had to wipe his own drool off of those pages. He's making sure that he wrings every last dime out of this case for himself. Lord knows he's not going to have a law career much longer!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.