April 27, 2024, 05:30:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252730 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: January 06, 2009, 11:08:12 PM »

Why would anyone ASK to be banned?? Just go away on your own if you don't like it. Nothing but drama.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: January 06, 2009, 11:09:03 PM »

Witnesses approach everybody, except the prosecution. This was stated in the press release that Greta read from. Paraphrasing - "Witness approached Dave Holloway..." Something wrong with that picture, huh?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2009, 11:09:16 PM »

Any news from Jossy?

Haven't heard anything.  Hotshot was suppose to get back with us on why Eduardo Mansur was on that ship the whole time they were in Aruba.  But haven't heard back from her on it.  Maybe later.

I would imagine that those answers may be very hard to get!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: January 06, 2009, 11:10:09 PM »

Why would anyone ASK to be banned?? Just go away on your own if you don't like it. Nothing but drama.

I agree Wreck.  NOW my drama for the night----------I have to call it a night.  I am paying for being off 2 weeks at work, they are killing me.  Been told not to expect any time off for the next 2 months until our project is completed.  Yuk, Yuk.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: January 06, 2009, 11:10:33 PM »

Any news from Jossy?

Haven't heard anything.  Hotshot was suppose to get back with us on why Eduardo Mansur was on that ship the whole time they were in Aruba.  But haven't heard back from her on it.  Maybe later.

For some reason i don't think we'll get the Truth,as to why,Eduardo was on the Persistence everyday!

Maybe not but Hotshot will at some point come back with an answer to that question.  She is pretty good about answering questions.

I'm definitly interested in the response.Nothing against Hotshot!

The problem is Hotshot is claiming she can't get into SM.  She wanted to know if she was banned, I told her NO.  It seems a few of the ChatnGrumble members are trying to say they are banned from SM when they aren't.  Hotshot and Lala's as an example.  Neither is banned yet they are implying to others they are.  Go figure.  Some people just love the drama I guess.

Thanx Klaas!We're waiting HotShot.We'll be starting on Day 3 of arrest week tomorrow.Will a Major player be arrested?We're still waiting.I would like to think they will but the press conference tells me otherwise.Do you have a day CapsLockWizard?

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2009, 11:11:37 PM »

Exactly my point Wreck
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2009, 11:11:47 PM »

Any news from Jossy?

For some reason i don't think we'll get the Truth,as to why,Eduardo was on the Persistence everyday!

OPPS!

Considering Eduardo Mansur position was leader of the Aruban dive team ... it makes sense why he had a presence on board the Persistence.

Maybe Dana could invite Eduardo as a guest and ... ask the hard questions regarding the John Silvetti/ALE connection.

Janet

+++++++

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #173 on: January 04, 2009, 02:37:49 PM »

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned. 

From Jossy

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.
Take care

Jossy 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg611967#msg611967

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2009, 11:12:18 PM »

Any news from Jossy?

Maybe not but Hotshot will at some point come back with an answer to that question.  She is pretty good about answering questions.

The problem is Hotshot is claiming she can't get into SM.  She wanted to know if she was banned, I told her NO.  It seems a few of the ChatnGrumble members are trying to say they are banned from SM when they aren't.  Hotshot and Lala's as an example.  Neither is banned yet they are implying to others they are.  Go figure.  Some people just love the drama I guess.

Well they keep telling you to ban them.  Then they run. ChatnGrumble must be a happening place. 

Why'd they call it ChatnGrumble?Why not ChatnRun.OK,OK.Sorry klaas!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2009, 11:14:17 PM »

I agree Wreck.  NOW my drama for the night----------I have to call it a night.  I am paying for being off 2 weeks at work, they are killing me.  Been told not to expect any time off for the next 2 months until our project is completed.  Yuk, Yuk.

I know how you feel Blue Moon, I'm paying for my time off too.   

Goodnight!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2009, 11:15:30 PM »

Any news from Jossy?

Maybe it helps them fit in better over there.   

Hotshot was last active here last night...Lala's 12/30/08.....imo that would mean they were logged in at that time...W

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2009, 11:15:35 PM »

Goodnight BlueMoon!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: January 06, 2009, 11:15:47 PM »

We REALLY do need a drive by smiley!!!  

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2009, 11:18:23 PM »

For those who didn't see Greta tonight, this was my favorite part:

Snipped from Mos' press release:

Finally Fox broadcasts a so-called telephone conversation between Joran and his father. The contents of that phone call are supposed to corroborate Joran´s new story. The taped conversation between Joran and his father recently has been downloaded from the Internet by the Police and handed over to the Dutch Forensic Institute. This independent institute, the NFI, has been requested by the Police and my Office to conduct a voice-comparing investigation between the voice on that tape and earlier recordings of Paul van der Sloot. Within a few months we will know whether the material can be investigated and if so, what the results will be.

So funny!  The lawyers were howling about this one!  Greta has offered the original recording to Mos so many times, but instead the police download it and send it for analysis.  Chain of custody nightmare!  I guess that's how they do things in Aruba. 

MOS is an ASSCLOWN!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: January 06, 2009, 11:23:57 PM »

2NJ - Hotshot was emailing me telling me she couldn't get in while she was online SM.  I have no idea what Lala's problem is.  Lala's has my email address and hasn't emailed me once saying she has a problem yet she has told people at CnG she has been put on a 30 day timeout.  That is a lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: January 06, 2009, 11:24:28 PM »

We REALLY do need a drive by smiley!!!  

Hmmmm, I might be able to do that..hold on
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: January 06, 2009, 11:25:47 PM »

Well, I'll just entertain myself.......

Two posts from the front page about MOS:

Steve Holloway on January 6th, 2009 5:52 pm

“There was no indication whatsoever that Joran had been at the dam. For that reason the Police were not ordered to conduct that search.”

OK what would indication someone was at a dam? Maybe just maybe, being wet from the chest down.

Or maybe holding a sign saying I came from the dam.

God help them
# allank on January 6th, 2009 8:27 pm

Why is he holding a pocketbook-purse?   

Too funny, Klaas.  I love it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: January 06, 2009, 11:27:24 PM »

Witnesses approach everybody, except the prosecution. This was stated in the press release that Greta read from. Paraphrasing - "Witness approached Dave Holloway..." Something wrong with that picture, huh?

Considering some of his connections with some on that Island who obviously have an Aruban agenda ... I do not know if I would approach Dave Holloway.  I believe that Dave Holloway and Tim Miller's gentle natures get in the way of their discernment in regards to relationships they can trust.  My hubby is inclined that way to some extent.  However ... I set him straight.

Nevertheless ... I definitely would not approach the prosecutor or ... any official within the Aruban administration if I had any pertenent information to relate in regards to the Natalee Holloway case.

The FBI, John Q. Kelly, Jug Twitty and Beth Holloway would be were it was at.

Obviously ... Deepak's friend must not trust the "powers that be" within Aruba when it is considered that she contacted the FBI.  Also ... the landfill witness approached Natalee's family two month after he reported his observation to ALE and was not satisfied with the response.

Janet

+++++

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Update on Natalee Holloway Investigation
Aired February 23, 2006 - 21:00 ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

Aruba Missing Teen
Posted: 8:38 AM Aug 1, 2005
Last Updated: 8:38 AM Aug 1, 2005
Reporter: Associated Press

A volunteer group searching for a missing Alabama teenager dug through a landfill in Aruba for a third day today (Sunday) but found no clues.

The search resumes tomorrow.

An Aruban man said he was at the landfill dropping off trash when he saw men dump and cover the body of a blonde female, two days after Natalee Holloway disappeared.

Police spokesman Edwin Comenencia said police searched the landfill after receiving the tip days after Holloway's disappearance May 30th, but found nothing.

He said the witness recently approached Holloway's family, who asked for another search.

http://www.wtvynews4.com/home/headlines/1756907.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: January 06, 2009, 11:27:57 PM »

2NJ - Hotshot was emailing me telling me she couldn't get in while she was online SM.  I have no idea what Lala's problem is.  Lala's has my email address and hasn't emailed me once saying she has a problem yet she has told people at CnG she has been put on a 30 day timeout.  That is a lie.

I understand that and I was stating my observation...that's why I posted W for Whatever...it doesn't make sense.           Gets hairy when you have to 'splain' yourself. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: January 06, 2009, 11:28:29 PM »

For those who didn't see Greta tonight, this was my favorite part:

Snipped from Mos' press release:

Finally Fox broadcasts a so-called telephone conversation between Joran and his father. The contents of that phone call are supposed to corroborate Joran´s new story. The taped conversation between Joran and his father recently has been downloaded from the Internet by the Police and handed over to the Dutch Forensic Institute. This independent institute, the NFI, has been requested by the Police and my Office to conduct a voice-comparing investigation between the voice on that tape and earlier recordings of Paul van der Sloot. Within a few months we will know whether the material can be investigated and if so, what the results will be.

So funny!  The lawyers were howling about this one!  Greta has offered the original recording to Mos so many times, but instead the police download it and send it for analysis.  Chain of custody nightmare!  I guess that's how they do things in Aruba. 

MOS is an ASSCLOWN!

Mos: " I have personally downloaded the recording on my Fisher-Price 'My First Tape Recorder' that I got for Christmas. When I am through baking cookies with my new 'Easy Bake Oven' (although the light bulb wasn't hot enough); I will divulge my analysis. That is all. Come Across"

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: January 06, 2009, 11:31:11 PM »

Any news from Jossy?

I don't think it is drama. Possibly login problems? but after all this time, I find it hard to believe. I mean maybe once or twice difficulty but......
Lalas
said the message she would get when she tried to sign in was that she was on a 30 day timeout. When she tried to sign in yesterday she was apparently able to do so. I can find out possitively and let you know.Yapperz and Katysmom have been banned- or are getting messages that they are banned. Yapperz contributed so much as a birdie and I hate to see long time posters, any poster banned.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.