April 27, 2024, 10:28:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252691 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: January 06, 2009, 11:59:10 PM »

What the witness was actually aiming for was the Police to conduct an intensive search in the dam of Monserrat. Nevertheless the witness could not give us any reason why the Police should conduct a search in the dam. It was the conclusion of the witness that Joran had come from the dam since he came walking from that direction. There was no indication whatsoever that Joran had been at the dam. For that reason the Police were not ordered to conduct that search.

Am i correct in sayin that this is the pond that Caps,Silvetti,as well as the witness wanted searched?

Yes.  And the fact that Joran was wet all the way up to his chest did not give them any indication that they should check the one source of water in the general area. 

Who provided Mos with this witness?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: January 07, 2009, 12:05:13 AM »

Whew, just caught up reading.  What a night!  Aruba still sucks the big one, Mos still an ASSCLOWN.  Love his purse, Klaas.  Matches his tail, horns and pitchfork....

KTF, I am still stuck on the arrest of the "major player" also.  You know we were told this last week, IIRC, around 1/2, so actually the week is already up?

Would that be correct?  Don't know, but Caps said by the end of the week and that would have been last Sunday?

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: January 07, 2009, 12:05:16 AM »

What the witness was actually aiming for was the Police to conduct an intensive search in the dam of Monserrat. Nevertheless the witness could not give us any reason why the Police should conduct a search in the dam. It was the conclusion of the witness that Joran had come from the dam since he came walking from that direction. There was no indication whatsoever that Joran had been at the dam. For that reason the Police were not ordered to conduct that search.

Am i correct in sayin that this is the pond that Caps,Silvetti,as well as the witness wanted searched?

Yes.  And the fact that Joran was wet all the way up to his chest did not give them any indication that they should check the one source of water in the general area. 

I think this would be the one that came forward about the 4:00am sighting.  So I suppose Caps is the one who located this person.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: January 07, 2009, 12:06:22 AM »

Well Mos certainly letus all know where he stands today.  Not much of a surprise.

Gotta go.  Work tomorrow.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: January 07, 2009, 12:08:10 AM »

I WANT SOMEBODY TO BE FREAKING ARRESTED ON ARUBA.............

DO YOU HEAR ME, ARUBA..............

GET ON IT, PRONTO.............

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: January 07, 2009, 12:13:33 AM »

Whew, just caught up reading.  What a night!  Aruba still sucks the big one, Mos still an ASSCLOWN.  Love his purse, Klaas.  Matches his tail, horns and pitchfork....

KTF, I am still stuck on the arrest of the "major player" also.  You know we were told this last week, IIRC, around 1/2, so actually the week is already up?

Would that be correct?  Don't know, but Caps said by the end of the week and that would have been last Sunday?

CapsLockWizard posted it on Jan 2nd which was Friday so i'm under the belief that he meant this week!I'll have hope till the end of the week.If no arrest???We shall wait and see.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: January 07, 2009, 12:15:44 AM »

Any news from Jossy?

Haven't heard anything.  Hotshot was suppose to get back with us on why Eduardo Mansur was on that ship the whole time they were in Aruba.  But haven't heard back from her on it.  Maybe later.

For some reason i don't think we'll get the Truth,as to why,Eduardo was on the Persistence everyday!

Maybe not but Hotshot will at some point come back with an answer to that question.  She is pretty good about answering questions.

I'm definitly interested in the response.Nothing against Hotshot!

The problem is Hotshot is claiming she can't get into SM.  She wanted to know if she was banned, I told her NO.  It seems a few of the ChatnGrumble members are trying to say they are banned from SM when they aren't.  Hotshot and Lala's as an example.  Neither is banned yet they are implying to others they are.  Go figure.  Some people just love the drama I guess.

I don't think it is drama. Possibly login problems? but after all this time, I find it hard to believe. I mean maybe once or twice difficulty but......
Lalas
said the message she would get when she tried to sign in was that she was on a 30 day timeout. When she tried to sign in yesterday she was apparently able to do so. I can find out possitively and let you know.Yapperz and Katysmom have been banned- or are getting messages that they are banned. Yapperz contributed so much as a birdie and I hate to see long time posters, any poster banned.

bleachedblack

I realize that these Monkeys and former Natalee's Freebirds who are posting at this new site are not trolls ... not by a long shot.  They have devoted so much time and effort for the past 3 1/2 to expose a coverup within the investigation into the disappearance of an eighteen year old American citizen on Aruban soil.

However ... I cannot comprehend how it does not register ... if Kyle Kingman had put Natalee Holloway's family first and ... had immediately upon returning to the States had reported his concerns regarding the troubling aspects of the Persistence undertaking as well as the second set of ROV images to the FBI ... pressure could have been put on the Aruban "powers that be" to reveal if Natalee Holloway's remains had been recovered from the cage/trap.  The family of Natalee Holloway deserved no less.

It saddens me that any Natalee's Freebird or Monkey would uphold Kyle Kingman and attempt to justify his self-serving actions ... self-serving actions that have furthered the Aruban coverup agenda as well as betrayed Natalee Holloway and her family.

Janet

++++++

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
updated 7:47 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She deserves it, and everyone knows it, Martin, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: January 07, 2009, 12:16:06 AM »

I think this would be the one that came forward about the 4:00am sighting.  So I suppose Caps is the one who located this person.

So do we really believe with the climate of Aruba,Caps is singlehandidly trying to solve something Aruba doesn't want solved?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: January 07, 2009, 12:17:40 AM »

be back shortly Monkey's..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: January 07, 2009, 12:18:45 AM »

CapsLockWizard posted it on Jan 2nd which was Friday so i'm under the belief that he meant this week!I'll have hope till the end of the week.If no arrest???We shall wait and see.

Guess you're right, I was pushing it, wasn't I.     Okay, til the end of the week, we shall see!

Aruba = Corruption

They never meant to solve this case.  They never counted on the Holloway family and all the rest of us AMERICANs who took a stand.

The family has suffered a living nightmare for almost four years.  We will never go away until there is justice for Natalee Holloway and she is brought home to rest on American soil where she belongs.  There will be no peace for Aruba until there is peace for the Holloway family.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #170 on: January 07, 2009, 12:21:17 AM »

Any news from Jossy?

Haven't heard anything.  Hotshot was suppose to get back with us on why Eduardo Mansur was on that ship the whole time they were in Aruba.  But haven't heard back from her on it.  Maybe later.

For some reason i don't think we'll get the Truth,as to why,Eduardo was on the Persistence everyday!

Maybe not but Hotshot will at some point come back with an answer to that question.  She is pretty good about answering questions.

I'm definitly interested in the response.Nothing against Hotshot!

The problem is Hotshot is claiming she can't get into SM.  She wanted to know if she was banned, I told her NO.  It seems a few of the ChatnGrumble members are trying to say they are banned from SM when they aren't.  Hotshot and Lala's as an example.  Neither is banned yet they are implying to others they are.  Go figure.  Some people just love the drama I guess.

I don't think it is drama. Possibly login problems? but after all this time, I find it hard to believe. I mean maybe once or twice difficulty but......
Lalas
said the message she would get when she tried to sign in was that she was on a 30 day timeout. When she tried to sign in yesterday she was apparently able to do so. I can find out possitively and let you know.Yapperz and Katysmom have been banned- or are getting messages that they are banned. Yapperz contributed so much as a birdie and I hate to see long time posters, any poster banned.

bleachedblack

I realize that these Monkeys and former Natalee's Freebirds who are posting at this new site are not trolls ... not by a long shot.  They have devoted so much time and effort for the past 3 1/2 to expose a coverup within the investigation into the disappearance of an eighteen year old American citizen on Aruban soil.

However ... I cannot comprehend how it does not register ... if Kyle Kingman had put Natalee Holloway's family first and ... had immediately upon returning to the States had reported his concerns regarding the troubling aspects of the Persistence undertaking as well as the second set of ROV images to the FBI ... pressure could have been put on the Aruban "powers that be" to reveal if Natalee Holloway's remains had been recovered from the cage/trap.  The family of Natalee Holloway deserved no less.

It saddens me that any Natalee's Freebird or Monkey would uphold Kyle Kingman and attempt to justify his self-serving actions ... self-serving actions that have furthered the Aruban coverup agenda as well as betrayed Natalee Holloway and her family.

Janet

++++++

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
updated 7:47 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She deserves it, and everyone knows it, Martin, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

Janet, I couldn't agree more.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #171 on: January 07, 2009, 12:25:07 AM »

I have to call it a night Monkeys.  I had an eventful day. Just wanted to share that my fifth and only boy grandchild was born today!  He is beautiful and already spoiled.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #172 on: January 07, 2009, 12:26:12 AM »

1/6/2009 Bondia

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

I hope someone will help us with the translation.

Cageman...
Could You please tell Us what this article says....Thank You in Advance! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #173 on: January 07, 2009, 12:27:52 AM »

I have to call it a night Monkeys.  I had an eventful day. Just wanted to share that my fifth and only boy grandchild was born today!  He is beautiful and already spoiled.

Congratulations.....I Bet He is Precious! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: January 07, 2009, 12:28:30 AM »

Nite KY - congrats on the new baby boy 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: January 07, 2009, 12:29:07 AM »

CAPS

We watch last week ... nothing.  We watched this week ... nothing.

Janet

++++++

finngirl
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #635 on: January 06, 2009, 06:13:23 AM »

Reply #115 on: January 02, 2009, 02:17:45 AM

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon.

Question: how many years did the USA took to get Gotti Convicted.?

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

How can we hunt for lions while those on this net is working against the work at hand. Watch a movie is not like reading the book of the movie.

In the state the only thing that can be done right now is to pray...since those that scream the loudest are not in the field...but is try to confuse the world.

Things has happend but like I said before. A Sapo war is a lost war....

Remeber 911 ....the first attempt was that the basement, but then the media did give a whole information on how the building was done and how strong it was and where the weakest link were.....where is it now...

if we want to win we have to investigate and not pointing finger to those that are at work...

What ever kyle did and the OE did, I do not know, I was not there. I work alone with a group that can not be put at risk

What I hate the most of this site now is the way the information is twisted, but it is the same method that was use by those that made Natalee desapear, they twist the info.

If anyone to work on the case work on the case. but all that was said is said, we are not working in the future but with info that has been twisted in 2005 and need to be put back straight...

Investigate, but never assume and make thing up or cut and paste and reassamble what people said to proof your own view without knowing the real context in which that particular text was written or no even knowing what was the question to the origin of the text.

Every event in 2005 had a flow and when the truth is change, we allways will have a paradox. and I see it happend here in this forum also or should I call it SM Paradox.

Peter devries tried to put in in a movie but it does not compute, and so a lot is trying to assamble the story.

Read again what I say, how can you hunt lions without a local guide. and put your own magination those all that has tried to build a picture of this case;

and jumb the gun for some momement of sensation, they do not know the real truth, but they do not sit everyday in aruba and continue with the work at hand...all take carefully planning, and all seems to forget one thing, and that is in the question above...to know who (the corrupt Babylons) takes time, but go to war without knowing them is suicidal to all.

CAPS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.100

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: January 07, 2009, 12:29:10 AM »

I would like to see them arrest Mos for obstruction of justice and for being a Bitch. 

What the heck is this with Joran back in the Netherlands after rying to sell girls in Thialand.. Is the Netherlands wanting to make him a national hero or what ?
Why not just build a statue of him and mount it in Amsterdam center ?

This ain't over yet Paulus..   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: January 07, 2009, 12:30:19 AM »

Congratulations KYcat!

Janet

_____

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: January 07, 2009, 12:31:53 AM »

Congrats KYcat.  We talk about our grand babies all the time, and we don't even have any yet. lol
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: January 07, 2009, 12:32:17 AM »

Nite KY - congrats on the new baby boy 

Congratulations.. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.