April 28, 2024, 09:54:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252762 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: January 07, 2009, 12:39:34 AM »

Natalee Holloway Investigation Could End Soon; Prosecutors Appeal for Information
Tuesday, January 06, 2009

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico  —  Aruban prosecutors said Tuesday their investigation into the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway is nearing the end and appealed for anyone with information to come forward.

Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos said his office still needs "at least another few months" to investigate statements made by the only remaining suspect, Joran van der Sloot, during a hidden-camera interview which was broadcast on Dutch television last year.

But he then said prosecutors "are approaching the end of this lengthy investigation."

"If you have relevant information — no matter how small or uninteresting it may seem — please notify my office or the police," Mos said in a statement Tuesday.

Click here for photos from the case.

Holloway, from Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen in May 2005 leaving a bar in the Aruban capital Oranjestad with Van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the island. She was 18 at the time.

No trace of Holloway has ever been found despite extensive searches involving hundreds of volunteers, Aruban soldiers, FBI agents and even Dutch F-16 jets with special equipment

Aruban investigators reopened the case last year based on the hidden-camera recordings made by Dutch television crime reporter Peter R. de Vries.

But judges rejected an attempt to re-arrest Van der Sloot for statements he made on the Dutch TV show. The hidden-camera recordings showed Van der Sloot saying he was with Holloway when she died on the Dutch Caribbean island and that he had a friend dump her body at sea.

Mos, without disclosing specifics, said the TV program caused a "new stream of information" regardless of the appeals court decision blocking authorities from arresting Van der Sloot for a third time based on the statements.

"My office does not want to disclose these results to the suspect and thus make him wiser even before he has been confronted with these results," Mos said, referring to Van der Sloot, who was last known to be living in Thailand.

In November, Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for the Aruba Prosecutors' Office, said authorities hoped to decide by the end of 2008 whether to prosecute Van der Sloot or close the case for good.

Attorneys for Van der Sloot did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment and there was no answer at his parents' home in Aruba.

Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway, did not immediately return a telephone call seeking comment.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,477368,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: January 07, 2009, 12:44:05 AM »

Tamikosmom wrote;

bleachedblack

I realize that these Monkeys and former Natalee's Freebirds who are posting at this new site are not trolls ... not by a long shot.  They have devoted so much time and effort for the past 3 1/2 to expose a coverup within the investigation into the disappearance of an eighteen year old American citizen on Aruban soil.

However ... I cannot comprehend how it does not register ... if Kyle Kingman had put Natalee Holloway's family first and ... had immediately upon returning to the States had reported his concerns regarding the troubling aspects of the Persistence undertaking as well as the second set of ROV images to the FBI ... pressure could have been put on the Aruban "powers that be" to reveal if Natalee Holloway's remains had been recovered from the cage/trap.  The family of Natalee Holloway deserved no less.

It saddens me that any Natalee's Freebird or Monkey would uphold Kyle Kingman and attempt to justify his self-serving actions ... self-serving actions that have furthered the Aruban coverup agenda as well as betrayed Natalee Holloway and her family.

Janet

Janet

My thoughts regarding Kyle and the cage and the search of the Persistence align more closely with how you feel than some others who have recently posted here. I feel the obtaining of the cage content(s), by whom, and under the circumstances as they were ,seem not to be above reproach- and many questions remain. Information/photos/footage should have been shared immediately.

What other posters at other sites feel I am not sure. I do know I wish they were able, or wanted to come here and discuss it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: January 07, 2009, 12:44:15 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
9:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2009, 12:46:36 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
9:45 PM PT

Goodnight Janet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: January 07, 2009, 12:46:48 AM »

Goodnight Janet!Congrats to KyCat!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: January 07, 2009, 12:49:36 AM »

I have to call it a night Monkeys.  I had an eventful day. Just wanted to share that my fifth and only boy grandchild was born today!  He is beautiful and already spoiled.

Hi KYcat!  Congratulations!!! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: January 07, 2009, 12:49:51 AM »

Goodnight Janet
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: January 07, 2009, 01:00:52 AM »

Replay of Greta is on if anyone missed it!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: January 07, 2009, 01:01:55 AM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i4790a46c9905faf31599b770c2448072

ABC pilot has 'Middle' man
Neil Flynn joins Patricia Heaton in comedy
By Nellie Andreeva

Jan 7, 2009, 12:00 AM ET

Neil Flynn has been tapped to star opposite Patricia Heaton in ABC's comedy pilot "The Middle," while up-and-comer Amy Gumenick has been cast in the title role of Lifetime Movie Network's telefilm "The Natalee Holloway Story."

The WBTV-produced "Middle" revolves around a middle-class couple (Heaton and Flynn) in middle America who cope with the financial and emotional strain of trying to raise three kids.

Flynn, who plays the janitor on ABC's "Scrubs," is repped by APA.

"Holloway," which will be directed by Mikael Salomon, is based on the book "Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith" by Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, and chronicles Twitty's (Tracy Pollan) efforts to discover the truth about what happened to her daughter (Gumenick), who disappeared in 2005 during a senior class vacation in Aruba.

Amy Gumenick - playing the part of Natalee Holloway

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: January 07, 2009, 01:18:39 AM »

Tamikosmom wrote;

bleachedblack

I realize that these Monkeys and former Natalee's Freebirds who are posting at this new site are not trolls ... not by a long shot.  They have devoted so much time and effort for the past 3 1/2 to expose a coverup within the investigation into the disappearance of an eighteen year old American citizen on Aruban soil.

However ... I cannot comprehend how it does not register ... if Kyle Kingman had put Natalee Holloway's family first and ... had immediately upon returning to the States had reported his concerns regarding the troubling aspects of the Persistence undertaking as well as the second set of ROV images to the FBI ... pressure could have been put on the Aruban "powers that be" to reveal if Natalee Holloway's remains had been recovered from the cage/trap.  The family of Natalee Holloway deserved no less.

It saddens me that any Natalee's Freebird or Monkey would uphold Kyle Kingman and attempt to justify his self-serving actions ... self-serving actions that have furthered the Aruban coverup agenda as well as betrayed Natalee Holloway and her family.

Janet

Janet

My thoughts regarding Kyle and the cage and the search of the Persistence align more closely with how you feel than some others who have recently posted here. I feel the obtaining of the cage content(s), by whom, and under the circumstances as they were ,seem not to be above reproach- and many questions remain. Information/photos/footage should have been shared immediately.

What other posters at other sites feel I am not sure. I do know I wish they were able, or wanted to come here and discuss it.

Well said BB. IMO

nite nite Janet.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: January 07, 2009, 01:28:51 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE..NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

Paulus's hell on earth would be to relive the moment running to his car in a major sweat!

To all a good night as i need a good rest for day #3 of Arrest week.What Major players is going to be arrested if any??

Accountability for The Persistence!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: January 07, 2009, 01:36:08 AM »

Goodnight KTF.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 07, 2009, 01:39:05 AM »

Goodnight KTF!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: January 07, 2009, 01:40:15 AM »

Goodnight KTF.

Good night Memphis.Over and out!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: January 07, 2009, 01:46:37 AM »

I'm gone.

Sweet dreams Klaas.

Hug your shelties or other pets, and babies. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: January 07, 2009, 01:47:49 AM »

O/T.Just left a link to a story from Enumclaw,Wa regarding a 2 year old girl being raised by her grandparents in the Caylee thread.State trying to take her away.Sad story.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: January 07, 2009, 01:53:18 AM »

I'm gone.

Sweet dreams Klaas.

Hug your shelties or other pets, and babies. 

Goodnight memphis!  Hugging those shelties now!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: January 07, 2009, 02:15:47 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: January 07, 2009, 02:23:13 AM »

Wonder where billb is.... I miss him.     

Goodnight monkeys!

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #199 on: January 07, 2009, 02:31:15 AM »

Good Night TM!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.