March 29, 2024, 07:30:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 251010 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2009, 08:37:45 PM »

If ldstlou took offense to my 2 laughing Monkey's i truly do Apologize to Ldstlou.What i was laughing at is that Kyle,who was on the Persistence,as well as Tim Miller who searches for missing people are continuing to be disregarded for people who where not even there.Again.If ldstlou took offense i do apologize!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 08:37:52 PM »

ldstlou
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #972 on: Today at 06:57:52 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Keepthefaith on Today at 05:30:02 PM
Quote from: ldstlou on Today at 05:29:29 PM
Quote from: johan555 on Today at 05:23:02 PM
Quote from: Magnolia on Today at 05:18:26 PM
That picture of the hermit crab put into the cage makes me sick.

huh why ?
that's what they told me ! i am not a biologist

Johan would do me a favor? My understanding is that after 3 years, there would most likely not be any of the skull left in the ocean if that had been Natalee. Can you ask the biologists their opinion? I would greatly appreciate it.

I wasn't referring to johan Klaas...it's this crap that is uncalled for.
Ban me and we'll make it official!

when I get response after response like the one above, it is time for me to leave. I have a son to raise, don't need to waste my time coming here and getting constantly bashed. 

Johan, I in no way meant any disrepect to you. I have nothing but respect for you and the research you do.

When I said "asshole" status, I was referring to the way I am constantly treated here lately. Time for me to move on. 

ldstlou -

Grow up...
People disagree all the time here. Sarcastically and seriously.
Get over it. Want a tissue?
No harm. No foul. Keep at it like the rest of us.
Like others say..If you do not like someone or their posts here, skip them and move on.

BUCKSHOT
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2009, 08:41:34 PM »

Urine is back in the Netherlands for about two weeks now, he flew in via Germany . .

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=_fedPNIua6U&feature=channel_page

I know that is Paulus with him but is that Anita?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2009, 08:43:41 PM »

OK, I keep getting interupted here on the home front. 

I'm reading everything, just slowly. 

Now, you mean to tell me that Kyle, who was hinting at litigation, is running his mouth at CNG? My, my. I believe Kyle is the one that needs to grow up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 08:44:42 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gM4lWnpFfSI8U0EzxCHT8WVehRowD95HVREG1

Aruba prosecutor: End is near in Holloway case
By DAVID McFADDEN – 51 minutes ago

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Aruban prosecutors said Tuesday their investigation into the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway is nearing the end and appealed for anyone with information to come forward.

Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos said his office still needs "at least another few months" to investigate statements made by the only remaining suspect, Joran van der Sloot, during a hidden-camera interview which was broadcast on Dutch television last year.

But he then said prosecutors "are approaching the end of this lengthy investigation."

"If you have relevant information — no matter how small or uninteresting it may seem — please notify my office or the police," Mos said in a statement Tuesday.

Holloway, from Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen in May 2005 leaving a bar in the Aruban capital Oranjestad with Van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the island. She was 18 at the time.

No trace of Holloway has ever been found despite extensive searches involving hundreds of volunteers, Aruban soldiers, FBI agents and even Dutch F-16 jets with special equipment.

Aruban investigators reopened the case last year based on the hidden-camera recordings made by Dutch television crime reporter Peter R. de Vries.

But judges rejected an attempt to re-arrest Van der Sloot for statements he made on the Dutch TV show. The hidden-camera recordings showed Van der Sloot saying he was with Holloway when she died on the Dutch Caribbean island and that he had a friend dump her body at sea.

Mos, without disclosing specifics, said the TV program caused a "new stream of information" regardless of the appeals court decision blocking authorities from arresting Van der Sloot for a third time based on the statements.

"My office does not want to disclose these results to the suspect and thus make him wiser even before he has been confronted with these results," Mos said, referring to Van der Sloot, who was last known to be living in Thailand.

In November, Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for the Aruba Prosecutors' Office, said authorities hoped to decide by the end of 2008 whether to prosecute Van der Sloot or close the case for good.

Attorneys for Van der Sloot did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment and there was no answer at his parents' home in Aruba.

Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway, did not immediately return a telephone call seeking comment.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 08:44:42 PM »

Urine is back in the Netherlands for about two weeks now, he flew in via Germany . .

I watched that a few times, and it doesn't look like Anita to me.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 08:46:14 PM »

No not anita but it also looks like the old video when he first went to the NL back in September 2005
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2009, 08:48:06 PM »

That is old video, when he went to Holland after his release in September 2005.  IMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2009, 08:52:15 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gM4lWnpFfSI8U0EzxCHT8WVehRowD95HVREG1

Aruba prosecutor: End is near in Holloway case
By DAVID McFADDEN – 51 minutes ago

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Aruban prosecutors said Tuesday their investigation into the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway is nearing the end and appealed for anyone with information to come forward.

Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos said his office still needs "at least another few months" to investigate statements made by the only remaining suspect, Joran van der Sloot, during a hidden-camera interview which was broadcast on Dutch television last year.

But he then said prosecutors "are approaching the end of this lengthy investigation."

"If you have relevant information — no matter how small or uninteresting it may seem — please notify my office or the police," Mos said in a statement Tuesday.

Holloway, from Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen in May 2005 leaving a bar in the Aruban capital Oranjestad with Van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the island. She was 18 at the time.

No trace of Holloway has ever been found despite extensive searches involving hundreds of volunteers, Aruban soldiers, FBI agents and even Dutch F-16 jets with special equipment.

Aruban investigators reopened the case last year based on the hidden-camera recordings made by Dutch television crime reporter Peter R. de Vries.

But judges rejected an attempt to re-arrest Van der Sloot for statements he made on the Dutch TV show. The hidden-camera recordings showed Van der Sloot saying he was with Holloway when she died on the Dutch Caribbean island and that he had a friend dump her body at sea.

Mos, without disclosing specifics, said the TV program caused a "new stream of information" regardless of the appeals court decision blocking authorities from arresting Van der Sloot for a third time based on the statements.

"My office does not want to disclose these results to the suspect and thus make him wiser even before he has been confronted with these results," Mos said, referring to Van der Sloot, who was last known to be living in Thailand.

In November, Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for the Aruba Prosecutors' Office, said authorities hoped to decide by the end of 2008 whether to prosecute Van der Sloot or close the case for good.

Attorneys for Van der Sloot did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment and there was no answer at his parents' home in Aruba.

Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway, did not immediately return a telephone call seeking comment.

I don't think he has to worry about disclosing anything for Joran to find out.  Papa Sloot will take care of that for him.  He is stupid.  Paulus has been handling all that information from the beginning.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2009, 08:52:27 PM »

No not anita but it also looks like the old video when he first went to the NL back in September 2005

From the Joranvandersloot Blog - photo from September 2005 when Joran first went to the NL:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joranvandersloot/40859033/

Screen capture from Youtube.  This is old, someone is trying to fool us:

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2009, 08:53:04 PM »

Didn't to me either.  Could it be Joran's grandmother that he was living with before he went on the run?

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2009, 08:54:01 PM »

Now, you mean to tell me that Kyle, who was hinting at litigation, is running his mouth at CNG? My, my. I believe Kyle is the one that needs to grow up.

and continuing with my mean train of thought ......
many who are posting at cng are the very ones that I perceived Kyle was especially arrogant towards, was patronizing of, and treated condescendingly. Open your eyes people!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2009, 08:56:33 PM »

That is old video, when he went to Holland after his release in September 2005.  IMO

Yes it is TM, they use the old stuff time after time . .
It`s all about what`s being said there
I translated the most important

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2009, 08:58:10 PM »

HANS MOS IS LYING!

Kyle stated: "In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew.
In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric."

Kyle stated: "notice the blue fabric swayed in the current"

Kyle stated: "The blue tarp piece was found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening."

The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson AND Hans Mos.

Kyle stated: "Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle stated: "The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull."

Tim Miller was convinced it was a skull too.

BUMP

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2009, 08:58:21 PM »

many who are posting at cng are the very ones that I perceived Kyle was especially arrogant towards, was patronizing of, and treated condescendingly. Open your eyes people!

Memphis, tonight I am proud of myself and my ulcer doesn't hurt.  All I had to do is ignore the disruption tonight and move on.  Lou is entitled to her opinion as are the rest of us but I don't think she will convince us or we will convince them of our differences.  Honest debate is good, anything else is disruptive.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2009, 08:59:29 PM »

Looks like the Sept. 2005 video??????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2009, 09:02:26 PM »

He is a member there so I have to assume he is posting some.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2009, 09:03:18 PM »

Looks like the Sept. 2005 video??????

It is Buckeye - I posted the link to the old and new.  This is from 2005.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2009, 09:04:14 PM »

That man is up to no good!  JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2009, 09:05:06 PM »

Yes it is TM, they use the old stuff time after time . .
It`s all about what`s being said there
I translated the most important

Except they are implying by that video that it is Joran arriving in Amsterdam in 2009.  I don't care what anyone says, I'd prefer some proof more recent than 3 years ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.