April 28, 2024, 09:20:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252761 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #200 on: January 07, 2009, 02:44:13 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys and Guests! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: January 07, 2009, 03:52:51 AM »

1/6/2009 Bondia

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

I hope someone will help us with the translation.

Cageman...
Could You please tell Us what this article says....Thank You in Advance! 
Big  sigh... OK, there we go!

While there was a pressconference planned this afternoon at the Algemeen Ministerie about the latest developments in the N.H. case, some interesting visitors came by at that Ministerie. As BonDia Aruba already reported yesterday, the Ministerie expects this week to be very "interesting" with a lot of speculations and possibilities about this case. Yesterday the well known detective Mark Fuhrmann was seen, who is known by the case of O.J. Simpson. He has been accused? of presenting concrete evidence at the place of the murder that time.
Fuhrmann startled everyone involved in the NH-case because he is known to appear when camera's are around. He is accompanied by Beth Twitty's lawyer, John Q Kelly who had a meeting with the Head Public Prosecutor Hans Mos yesterday.
It is interesting that Kelly himself was gathering information about the case and more specific about the investigation. Suddenly he wanted to see the recording of the program of Rene Gielen which was on the local television in the past. He asked specifically to see the recording to compare it with the notes, written at the time of the investigation.
Also Kelly talked with the Algemeen Ministerie to see tapes of the night of the disappearance of N where he had the chance to identify "Donovich" as the person with whom JvdS sold N at the night of her disappearance. There is a scene where this person appears.
So yesterday there was an informative meeting between Hans Mos and JQK where both interchanged information.  As we know the lawyer of Beth Twitty (who wasn't actually seen on Aruba yesterday) informed Mos that besides the investigation they are analyzing of the Aruban authorities, they, the lawyer and the detective, are doing their own investigation.
At the moment of this writing it is unknown whether new facts were on the American television yesterday, in particular FOXNEWS.
As we heard from the lawyer himself information gathered by Greta van Susteren via JvdS (the recording of the conversation with his father) and other information will be investigated by the Algemeen Ministerie.

So this afternoon there will be a press conference but this plan can be changed on behalf of the case. This morning the AM will decide whether the press conference will be held or not.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #202 on: January 07, 2009, 04:44:04 AM »

Thanks for translating Cageman, very interesting.
I hope you and your family are doing ok.
God Bless you.

never lift the pressure of evil island
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: January 07, 2009, 04:47:00 AM »

Fascinating.........that article has that overtone of snarky passive/agressive that Renho is so practiced in, nothing new there. Fuhrmann likes TV cameras? What about Renho, she would knock over that ditzy mother of hers to get in front of a FOX camera 

Klaas I found a hat to go with Mos' purse, the a$$hat !

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #204 on: January 07, 2009, 04:53:08 AM »

Fascinating.........that article has that overtone of snarky passive/agressive that Renho is so practiced in, nothing new there. Fuhrmann likes TV cameras? What about Renho, she would knock over that ditzy mother of hers to get in front of a FOX camera 

Have you noticed how that "azzhat" morphs into the "head up your" azzhat?

That makes it an exclusive design for Mos.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #205 on: January 07, 2009, 04:58:46 AM »

1/6/2009 Bondia

Cageman...

While there was a pressconference planned this afternoon at the Algemeen Ministerie about the latest developments in the N.H. case, some interesting visitors came by at that Ministerie. As BonDia Aruba already reported yesterday, the Ministerie expects this week to be very "interesting" with a lot of speculations and possibilities about this case. Yesterday the well known detective Mark Fuhrmann was seen, who is known by the case of O.J. Simpson. He has been accused? of presenting concrete evidence at the place of the murder that time.
Fuhrmann startled everyone involved in the NH-case because he is known to appear when camera's are around. He is accompanied by Beth Twitty's lawyer, John Q Kelly who had a meeting with the Head Public Prosecutor Hans Mos yesterday.
It is interesting that Kelly himself was gathering information about the case and more specific about the investigation. Suddenly he wanted to see the recording of the program of Rene Gielen which was on the local television in the past. He asked specifically to see the recording to compare it with the notes, written at the time of the investigation.
Also Kelly talked with the Algemeen Ministerie to see tapes of the night of the disappearance of N where he had the chance to identify "Donovich" as the person with whom JvdS sold N at the night of her disappearance. There is a scene where this person appears.
So yesterday there was an informative meeting between Hans Mos and JQK where both interchanged information.  As we know the lawyer of Beth Twitty (who wasn't actually seen on Aruba yesterday) informed Mos that besides the investigation they are analyzing of the Aruban authorities, they, the lawyer and the detective, are doing their own investigation.
At the moment of this writing it is unknown whether new facts were on the American television yesterday, in particular FOXNEWS.
As we heard from the lawyer himself information gathered by Greta van Susteren via JvdS (the recording of the conversation with his father) and other information will be investigated by the Algemeen Ministerie.

So this afternoon there will be a press conference but this plan can be changed on behalf of the case. This morning the AM will decide whether the press conference will be held or not.

Thank You Cageman for the Translation of the Article...God Bless You! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #206 on: January 07, 2009, 05:08:53 AM »

Urine is back in the Netherlands for about two weeks now, he flew in via Germany . .

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=_fedPNIua6U&feature=channel_page

That is old video, when he went to Holland after his release in September 2005.  IMO

Yes it is TM, they use the old stuff time after time . .
It`s all about what`s being said there
I translated the most important

Except they are implying by that video that it is Joran arriving in Amsterdam in 2009.  I don't care what anyone says, I'd prefer some proof more recent than 3 years ago.

I agree. Whoever posted this youtube video (not link to youtube video) as January 2009 is either full of shit(deceitful) or is not following the case too closely. This image is burned in my brain of his extended family, along with dear old DaddySloot transitioning the sporter over to Holland, out of the way, to his long lost extended family way back when...

Well, they don`t have proof because they weren`t in Germany waiting for him to arrive. I posted the little video to YT after it was broadcast on Dutch television yesterday evening.
It`s just an update and as you might well know, they always use old material to cover while they provide info.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: January 07, 2009, 05:29:43 AM »

If I don't say this, I'll bust:

An investigation of the investigation..............Hero actually said those words and pledged to do it.

Those are the magic words I've waited a long time to hear. Please God, let him mean them!

he does mean it.
but doesn't have to power to do it as he is in a minority party in parliament.

first he has to shame and embarrass the other political parties more before action is taken. however some political parties are slowly getting closer to his party.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: January 07, 2009, 05:33:41 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_51209.php

now Aruban/Antilles politicians accuse Brinkman of stealing a wine glass. 
Brinkman took this not yet empty glass outside.

pathetic 

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: January 07, 2009, 05:38:30 AM »

pathetic 

LMAO . Great move, Fantastic!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #210 on: January 07, 2009, 05:38:34 AM »

pathetic 

Shocking News Caesu   

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #211 on: January 07, 2009, 07:14:10 AM »

1/6/2009 Bondia

Cageman...

Thanks for the translation Cageman!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: January 07, 2009, 07:15:58 AM »

Suspicion and irritation

Why all is not well in the Kingdom of the Netherlands

by Gijs van den Heuvel of RNW's Caribbean Service*

07-01-2009

Relations between the Netherlands and the two former colonies with which it forms a union, the Netherlands Antilles and fellow Caribbean island Aruba, are not good. After nearly failing to take place at all, the latest twice-yearly meeting of MPs from these three countries - which together form the Kingdom of the Netherlands - has just started on Aruba. An earlier meeting of the three actually broke down completely back in January 2008. All this demonstrates just how difficult relations are between them.

One member of the current Dutch parliamentary delegation is widely seen as being the reason behind the difficult start to the latest meeting. His name is Hero Brinkman - a member of Geert Wilders' far-right Freedom Party - and he has mounted a veritable crusade against the Antilles and Aruba. On more than one occasion Mr Brinkman has described the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom as "a corrupt nest of crooks", saying it would be better to auction them off on eBay.

"Slap his face"
Just before the latest tripartite meeting was due to open, four members of Aruba's government said they would not be able to attend. Certain sources have reported that the presence of Mr Brinkman was the true reason for their absence.

"He deserves a slap in the face,"

Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes was heard saying. The Aruban chief of protocol even threatened Mr Brinkman physically as he was trying to enter the building, although in the event nothing happened.

The delegation from the Netherlands refused to bow to this "political game" and threatened to withdraw, but they eventually compromised and gave Aruba's prime minister and one other minister extra speaking time to air their grievances during the official meeting. In January 2008, the Dutch delegation actually pulled out of the talks because Mr Brinkman was barred from entering the Antilles Parliament.

Natalee Holloway
Mr Brinkman also rubbed salt into the wounds with his recent statements on US TV channel Fox News. He said that the disappearance on Aruba of American teenager Natalee Holloway remains unsolved because of local corruption, which has helped the main suspect, Joran van der Sloot, evade prosecution.

Clashes between the Netherlands and its former colonies, the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, are not uncommon. Two Christian Democrat members of the parliament in The Hague, Bas-Jan van Bochove and Jan Schinkelshoek, gave a warning before the talks about there being an atmosphere of suspicion, mistrust and irritation.

These talks, incidentally, are the last stage in the longer series of discussions about the new constitutional structure for the kingdom, under which  and St Martin will follow the example already set by Aruba and attain separate autonomous status, while the remaining islands of Bonaire, Saba and St Eustatius become 'special' municipalities under direct rule from The Hague. However, these new plans are also controversial, particularly so because The Hague wants to be able to have direct supervision of the islands' finances.

Painful
MP Jan Schinkelshoek sees all this as the final - and a painful - decolonisation process. The Netherlands already has a bad record anyway in this respect. The decolonisation of its other former colonies - Indonesia and the Dutch part of New Guinea - was accompanied by much violence, with the United Nations eventually forced to intervene.

In the later case of Surinam's independence - in 1975 - many people say the Netherlands' only colony in South America was basically forced to go it alone and that this was one of the reasons why the newly independent country was the scene of a military coup in 1980. Jan Schinkleshoek cites Surinam as an example of where the process went badly and has gone on to affect later generations.
Not serious
On Curaçao and Aruba in particular, many people believe the Netherlands still regards the Caribbean islands as colonies, with which it can do what it pleases. While Antillean and Aruban politicians think they are not being taken seriously, the Netherlands tends to point to the high level of debt built up by the Antilles and the cases of corruption which come to light. All these issues provide fuel for conflict.

Simplistic

Hero Brinkman has managed to throw all these sensitive issues into a very harsh light with his over-simplistic and generalised statements about corruption, incompetent politicians and the bottomless money pit which he claims the islands have become. The fact that he has been called to account for his comments by other MPs back at the Dutch parliament in The Hague has made no impression in the islands of Aruba and the Antilles. As a member of the Dutch delegation to these talks, his colleague MPs keep backing him up, thus providing yet more reason for irritation among the Antilleans and Arubans and for them to go on mistrusting their Dutch counterparts.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/090107-netherlands-antilles

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: January 07, 2009, 07:16:42 AM »

Yes nonesuche, that hat has Mos' name all over it!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: January 07, 2009, 07:18:45 AM »

Good morning everyone!   

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: January 07, 2009, 07:19:51 AM »

Aruba prosecutor: End is near in Holloway case

By DAVID McFADDEN, Associated Press Writer David Mcfadden, Associated Press Writer – Tue Jan 6, 9:27 pm ET

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico – Aruban prosecutors said Tuesday their investigation into the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway is nearing the end and appealed for anyone with information to come forward.

Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos said his office still needs "at least another few months" to investigate statements made by the only remaining suspect, Joran van der Sloot, during a hidden-camera interview which was broadcast on Dutch television last year.

But he then said prosecutors "are approaching the end of this lengthy investigation."

"If you have relevant information — no matter how small or uninteresting it may seem — please notify my office or the police," Mos said in a statement Tuesday.

Holloway, from Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen in May 2005 leaving a bar in the Aruban capital Oranjestad with Van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the island. She was 18 at the time.

No trace of Holloway has ever been found despite extensive searches involving hundreds of volunteers, Aruban soldiers, FBI agents and even Dutch F-16 jets with special equipment.

Aruban investigators reopened the case last year based on the hidden-camera recordings made by Dutch television crime reporter Peter R. de Vries.

But judges rejected an attempt to re-arrest Van der Sloot for statements he made on the Dutch TV show. The hidden-camera recordings showed Van der Sloot saying he was with Holloway when she died on the Dutch Caribbean island and that he had a friend dump her body at sea.

Mos, without disclosing specifics, said the TV program caused a "new stream of information" regardless of the appeals court decision blocking authorities from arresting Van der Sloot for a third time based on the statements.

"My office does not want to disclose these results to the suspect and thus make him wiser even before he has been confronted with these results," Mos said, referring to Van der Sloot, who was last known to be living in Thailand.

In November, Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for the Aruba Prosecutors' Office, said authorities hoped to decide by the end of 2008 whether to prosecute Van der Sloot or close the case for good.

Attorneys for Van der Sloot did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment and there was no answer at his parents' home in Aruba.

Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway, did not immediately return a telephone call seeking comment.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090107/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/cb_aruba_missing_teen

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: January 07, 2009, 07:21:33 AM »

Urine is back in the Netherlands for about two weeks now, he flew in via Germany . .

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=_fedPNIua6U&feature=channel_page

That is old video, when he went to Holland after his release in September 2005.  IMO

Yes it is TM, they use the old stuff time after time . .
It`s all about what`s being said there
I translated the most important

Except they are implying by that video that it is Joran arriving in Amsterdam in 2009.  I don't care what anyone says, I'd prefer some proof more recent than 3 years ago.

I agree. Whoever posted this youtube video (not link to youtube video) as January 2009 is either full of shit(deceitful) or is not following the case too closely. This image is burned in my brain of his extended family, along with dear old DaddySloot transitioning the sporter over to Holland, out of the way, to his long lost extended family way back when...

Well, they don`t have proof because they weren`t in Germany waiting for him to arrive. I posted the little video to YT after it was broadcast on Dutch television yesterday evening.
It`s just an update and as you might well know, they always use old material to cover while they provide info.

Thanks Bastibro.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: January 07, 2009, 07:24:43 AM »

If I don't say this, I'll bust:

An investigation of the investigation..............Hero actually said those words and pledged to do it.

Those are the magic words I've waited a long time to hear. Please God, let him mean them!

he does mean it.
but doesn't have to power to do it as he is in a minority party in parliament.

first he has to shame and embarrass the other political parties more before action is taken. however some political parties are slowly getting closer to his party.

I hope those that have doubts about what Hero Brinkman is saying are watching very closely this week.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: January 07, 2009, 07:26:28 AM »

pathetic 

Now you see, this is how Natalee's family was treated also!   

Pathetic is a good word for it caesu! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: January 07, 2009, 07:28:15 AM »

Thanks for the articles caesu!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.