April 28, 2024, 12:14:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252744 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #220 on: January 07, 2009, 07:54:23 AM »

Good morning everyone!   

goodmorning there mom !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: January 07, 2009, 08:05:21 AM »

High price but no results in Holloway case

by Michael Blass

07-01-2009

Aruba's chief public prosecutor has defended the police investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. He claims it was one of the most expensive homicide investigations of all time. Meanwhile, allegations of Aruban corruption rumble on.

The investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway was one of the most expensive investigations of its kind ever carried out in the world, according to Aruba's chief public prosecutor Hans Mos. Speaking at a press conference on the island, he said he estimated that the investigation had cost more than 7.5 million euros.

"I would challenge the United States to produce a homicide investigation that cost as much as this. This cost a fortune. The Netherlands sent detectives who had to be given accommodation, and F16 aircraft as well."

Intense media coverage
The controversial Holloway case has attracted intense media coverage around the world, particularly in the US and the Netherlands, and the investigation has attracted heavy criticism. Natalee Holloway, then aged 18, disappeared during a school trip to the Dutch island of Aruba in 2005. She vanished after a drunken nighttime trip to a beach with Dutch student Joran van der Sloot, then aged 17, and two older friends. He was one of ten people arrested during the investigation, but was never charged. He was to become the focus of massive media attention and outrage, amidst allegations of police failure to bring him to justice.

In February last year, Dutch crime reporter Peter R de Vries screened a controversial documentary which he claimed solved the case. Hidden camera footage showed Joran van der Sloot confessing that Natalee Holloway had become unwell and died on the beach. He said he had arranged for a friend to dispose of the body at sea. However, a Dutch judge ruled that the footage didn't provide sufficient evidence for him to be rearrested.

Investigation continues
The public prosecutor's office says the investigation will be continuing for some months. Chief public prosecutor Hans Mos declined to name a specific date on which the police would close the case. Neither would he say if the office had come any closer to bringing charges against Joran van der Sloot.

There appear to be few leads left to follow up in the case. Many tip-offs have proved fruitless. A fisherman claimed that on the night of the disappearance a large knife was stolen from him, and in the same month a large lobsterpot went missing. The lobsterpot turned out to have been at his home all along. Fabric retrieved from the sea by the costly research vessel Persistence proved after all not to match Holloway's clothing. A recording of an incriminating telephone conversation allegedly between Joran and his father is currently being analysed for authenticity by the Dutch Forensic Institute.

"Second rate police team"
Recently Aruba's justice minister Rudy Croes said that Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten had delayed the start of investigations in order to protect his friend, Joran's father Paulus van der Sloot, who was working for the Justice Ministry on Aruba at the time. Shortly after Natalee's disappearance in 2005, the Dutch police commissioner was reportedly overheard saying "I cannot do this to my friend Paul". Mr Croes also accused Mr Van der Straten of putting a "second rate police team" on the case.

On Wednesday in an interview with US news channel Fox News, Dutch right-wing Freedom Party MP Hero Brinkman repeated Mr Croes' allegations, and described Aruba as being "corrupt as hell". The interview came at the start of a biannual conference between politicians from the Netherlands and the Dutch Caribbean islands, the Antilles and Aruba. The meeting was cancelled last year following Aruban outrage at similar remarks made by Mr Brinkman. And this year too, angry Aruban politicians nearly scuppered the conference again in response to Mr Brinkman's comments on Fox News. Aruba's damaged reputation in the wake of the Holloway case continues to hamper the island's economy, which is heavily dependent on US tourism.

Mr Mos denied the allegations of corruption and deliberate failure to follow up the relevant leads. He said he had even spent two and a half months consulting a psychic on the case, "who turned out to have dreamed everything".

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/090107-natalee-holloway

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: January 07, 2009, 08:43:57 AM »

Mr Mos denied the allegations of corruption and deliberate failure to follow up the relevant leads. He said he had even spent two and a half months consulting a psychic on the case, "who turned out to have dreamed everything".

Tell me I didn't just read THAT!   

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: January 07, 2009, 08:57:35 AM »

That man is up to no good!  JMO

That`s Johan Remkes, with Hero Brinkman behind him.
Remkes nominated Paulus to work with ALE . .

This may have already been responded to, if so I apologize.

Remkes nominated Paulus to the judicial bench - not to work wtih ALE.

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/04/more-conflicts-of-interest-in-response.html
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: January 07, 2009, 09:39:04 AM »

Brinkman is tip-toeing through the tulips. I wish him luck.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: January 07, 2009, 10:07:55 AM »

Any news from Jossy?

Haven't heard anything.  Hotshot was suppose to get back with us on why Eduardo Mansur was on that ship the whole time they were in Aruba.  But haven't heard back from her on it.  Maybe later.
She called me she can't get to a computer,she may be working?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: January 07, 2009, 10:26:17 AM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Quote from: Glenda

More Bone were delievered this week to the Diario.  Full page article in today's edition.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: January 07, 2009, 10:29:22 AM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

More Bone were delievered this week to the Diario.  Full page article in today's edition.

Such a great reporter.  She tells us nothing!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: January 07, 2009, 10:31:00 AM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

I can't get the Diario website to come up right now.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: January 07, 2009, 10:42:08 AM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

I can't get the Diario website to come up right now.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/

Me either.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: January 07, 2009, 10:48:04 AM »

Could be that's why Glenda/Renfro felt like she could post about a full page article.  She knew the website was down, LOL 
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: January 07, 2009, 10:57:28 AM »

Could be that's why Glenda/Renfro felt like she could post about a full page article.  She knew the website was down, LOL 

The real story here is that according to Renho, the family who found the bones preferred to call Diario rather than the police.  Just more proof the Holloway/Twitty family were right.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: January 07, 2009, 11:01:31 AM »

The real story here is that according to Renho, the family who found the bones preferred to call Diario rather than the police.  Just more proof the Holloway/Twitty family were right.

Can't say I blame them!
I read and re-read that quote from Renho, had coffee, re-read it again, and her sentence sounded like she was describing a bottle recycling business. Bone drop off ?

Anyway, it makes sense now. And the third cuppa helps!

Good Morning , Monkeys 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 07, 2009, 11:06:32 AM »

Can't say I blame them!
I read and re-read that quote from Renho, had coffee, re-read it again, and her sentence sounded like she was describing a bottle recycling business. Bone drop off ?

Good Morning , Monkeys 

Good Morning Art.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: January 07, 2009, 11:07:29 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: January 07, 2009, 11:08:12 AM »

Can't say I blame them!

Good Morning , Monkeys 

Good Morning Art.

Morning, San! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: January 07, 2009, 11:13:03 AM »

Dutch Member of Parliament Vows to Root Out Corruption in Aruba
Wednesday, January 07, 2009

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Beth and Dave Holloway have not given up. We at "On the Record" have not given up, and I know you have not given up. And now a member of the Dutch parliament is joining the push for answers. Hero Brinkman, a member of the Dutch parliament, who told us the Island of Aruba is corrupt as hell. He's now in Aruba. He is demanding answers in the Natalee Holloway investigation. Mr. Brinkman joins us by phone.

Mr. Brinkman, thank you for joining us. And what happened today? ...

Transcript:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,477454,00.html

January 9, 2009
'Den of Thieves'?
Dutch MP vs Corruption in Aruba.

Video:
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3415554&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: January 07, 2009, 11:14:06 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
8:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: January 07, 2009, 11:14:16 AM »

I wonder if Furhman and JQK are actually on the Island or not? 

Seems we can't believe a thing some of these Arubans or their Newsrags say.

One thing I will say for that place, though, they are consistent in their BS, lies, and coverup.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: January 07, 2009, 11:19:58 AM »

Good Morning, Janet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.