April 27, 2024, 01:30:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252718 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: January 07, 2009, 11:27:55 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!

I think what is abundantly clear after MOS'S press conference yesterday is that everyone in the world is working on the Natalee Holloway case except the Aruban ALE and OM.

(If you have any evidence or pertinent information, please submit it to the OM for disposal.  Thank you.)

Thanks for the translations CAGEMAN, you're a big help. 

Am I understanding correctly that RG's CROCKUMENTARY has a scene depicting Joran's sale of Natalee to ADAMOVIC OR whatever name Bondia mentioned?!!!! 

What a mess.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: January 07, 2009, 11:33:20 AM »

High price but no results in Holloway case

by Michael Blass

07-01-2009

Aruba's chief public prosecutor has defended the police investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. He claims it was one of the most expensive homicide investigations of all time. Meanwhile, allegations of Aruban corruption rumble on.

The investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway was one of the most expensive investigations of its kind ever carried out in the world, according to Aruba's chief public prosecutor Hans Mos. Speaking at a press conference on the island, he said he estimated that the investigation had cost more than 7.5 million euros.

"I would challenge the United States to produce a homicide investigation that cost as much as this. This cost a fortune. The Netherlands sent detectives who had to be given accommodation, and F16 aircraft as well."

Intense media coverage
The controversial Holloway case has attracted intense media coverage around the world, particularly in the US and the Netherlands, and the investigation has attracted heavy criticism. Natalee Holloway, then aged 18, disappeared during a school trip to the Dutch island of Aruba in 2005. She vanished after a drunken nighttime trip to a beach with Dutch student Joran van der Sloot, then aged 17, and two older friends. He was one of ten people arrested during the investigation, but was never charged. He was to become the focus of massive media attention and outrage, amidst allegations of police failure to bring him to justice.

In February last year, Dutch crime reporter Peter R de Vries screened a controversial documentary which he claimed solved the case. Hidden camera footage showed Joran van der Sloot confessing that Natalee Holloway had become unwell and died on the beach. He said he had arranged for a friend to dispose of the body at sea. However, a Dutch judge ruled that the footage didn't provide sufficient evidence for him to be rearrested.

Investigation continues
The public prosecutor's office says the investigation will be continuing for some months. Chief public prosecutor Hans Mos declined to name a specific date on which the police would close the case. Neither would he say if the office had come any closer to bringing charges against Joran van der Sloot.

There appear to be few leads left to follow up in the case. Many tip-offs have proved fruitless. A fisherman claimed that on the night of the disappearance a large knife was stolen from him, and in the same month a large lobsterpot went missing. The lobsterpot turned out to have been at his home all along. Fabric retrieved from the sea by the costly research vessel Persistence proved after all not to match Holloway's clothing. A recording of an incriminating telephone conversation allegedly between Joran and his father is currently being analysed for authenticity by the Dutch Forensic Institute.

"Second rate police team"
Recently Aruba's justice minister Rudy Croes said that Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten had delayed the start of investigations in order to protect his friend, Joran's father Paulus van der Sloot, who was working for the Justice Ministry on Aruba at the time. Shortly after Natalee's disappearance in 2005, the Dutch police commissioner was reportedly overheard saying "I cannot do this to my friend Paul". Mr Croes also accused Mr Van der Straten of putting a "second rate police team" on the case.

On Wednesday in an interview with US news channel Fox News, Dutch right-wing Freedom Party MP Hero Brinkman repeated Mr Croes' allegations, and described Aruba as being "corrupt as hell". The interview came at the start of a biannual conference between politicians from the Netherlands and the Dutch Caribbean islands, the Antilles and Aruba. The meeting was cancelled last year following Aruban outrage at similar remarks made by Mr Brinkman. And this year too, angry Aruban politicians nearly scuppered the conference again in response to Mr Brinkman's comments on Fox News. Aruba's damaged reputation in the wake of the Holloway case continues to hamper the island's economy, which is heavily dependent on US tourism.

Mr Mos denied the allegations of corruption and deliberate failure to follow up the relevant leads. He said he had even spent two and a half months consulting a psychic on the case, "who turned out to have dreamed everything".

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/090107-natalee-holloway

THE FABRIC

Kyle: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle: The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew. In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric.

Kyle:  Notice the blue fabric swayed in the current

Kyle: The blue tarp piece was found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening.  The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson AND Hans Mos.

Kyle: Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle: "The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull."

++++++

REMINDER:

Kyle Kingman’s Summary

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

++++++++

THE ROV IMAGES

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #408 on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:08 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555618#msg555618

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #410 on: November 24, 2008, 04:01:55 PM »

Photos given to the FBI sent to Dave and Robin posted on the internet are NOT the
photos posted above.  These were not given to the FBI until recently.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555621#msg555621

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: January 07, 2009, 11:36:37 AM »

http://www.depers.nl/binnenland/275196/Nieuw-onderzoek-Holloway-zaak.html

Landsrecherche is doing the investigation into the initial investigation.

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: January 07, 2009, 11:40:04 AM »

Can you give us a Dutch Law for Dummies refresher and explain what that means?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: January 07, 2009, 11:40:26 AM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Quote from: Glenda

More Bone were delievered this week to the Diario.  Full page article in today's edition.

Klaas

Who was that poster (at scrux and BFN), that we liked, that had an arm bone in ? his desk drawer?...or something???
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: January 07, 2009, 11:43:05 AM »

Suspicion and irritation

Why all is not well in the Kingdom of the Netherlands

by Gijs van den Heuvel of RNW's Caribbean Service*

07-01-2009

Relations between the Netherlands and the two former colonies with which it forms a union, the Netherlands Antilles and fellow Caribbean island Aruba, are not good. After nearly failing to take place at all, the latest twice-yearly meeting of MPs from these three countries - which together form the Kingdom of the Netherlands - has just started on Aruba. An earlier meeting of the three actually broke down completely back in January 2008. All this demonstrates just how difficult relations are between them.

One member of the current Dutch parliamentary delegation is widely seen as being the reason behind the difficult start to the latest meeting. His name is Hero Brinkman - a member of Geert Wilders' far-right Freedom Party - and he has mounted a veritable crusade against the Antilles and Aruba. On more than one occasion Mr Brinkman has described the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom as "a corrupt nest of crooks", saying it would be better to auction them off on eBay.

"Slap his face"
Just before the latest tripartite meeting was due to open, four members of Aruba's government said they would not be able to attend. Certain sources have reported that the presence of Mr Brinkman was the true reason for their absence.

"He deserves a slap in the face,"

Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes was heard saying. The Aruban chief of protocol even threatened Mr Brinkman physically as he was trying to enter the building, although in the event nothing happened.

The delegation from the Netherlands refused to bow to this "political game" and threatened to withdraw, but they eventually compromised and gave Aruba's prime minister and one other minister extra speaking time to air their grievances during the official meeting. In January 2008, the Dutch delegation actually pulled out of the talks because Mr Brinkman was barred from entering the Antilles Parliament.

Natalee Holloway
Mr Brinkman also rubbed salt into the wounds with his recent statements on US TV channel Fox News. He said that the disappearance on Aruba of American teenager Natalee Holloway remains unsolved because of local corruption, which has helped the main suspect, Joran van der Sloot, evade prosecution.

Clashes between the Netherlands and its former colonies, the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, are not uncommon. Two Christian Democrat members of the parliament in The Hague, Bas-Jan van Bochove and Jan Schinkelshoek, gave a warning before the talks about there being an atmosphere of suspicion, mistrust and irritation.

These talks, incidentally, are the last stage in the longer series of discussions about the new constitutional structure for the kingdom, under which  and St Martin will follow the example already set by Aruba and attain separate autonomous status, while the remaining islands of Bonaire, Saba and St Eustatius become 'special' municipalities under direct rule from The Hague. However, these new plans are also controversial, particularly so because The Hague wants to be able to have direct supervision of the islands' finances.

Painful
MP Jan Schinkelshoek sees all this as the final - and a painful - decolonisation process. The Netherlands already has a bad record anyway in this respect. The decolonisation of its other former colonies - Indonesia and the Dutch part of New Guinea - was accompanied by much violence, with the United Nations eventually forced to intervene.

In the later case of Surinam's independence - in 1975 - many people say the Netherlands' only colony in South America was basically forced to go it alone and that this was one of the reasons why the newly independent country was the scene of a military coup in 1980. Jan Schinkleshoek cites Surinam as an example of where the process went badly and has gone on to affect later generations.
Not serious
On Curaçao and Aruba in particular, many people believe the Netherlands still regards the Caribbean islands as colonies, with which it can do what it pleases. While Antillean and Aruban politicians think they are not being taken seriously, the Netherlands tends to point to the high level of debt built up by the Antilles and the cases of corruption which come to light. All these issues provide fuel for conflict.

Simplistic

Hero Brinkman has managed to throw all these sensitive issues into a very harsh light with his over-simplistic and generalised statements about corruption, incompetent politicians and the bottomless money pit which he claims the islands have become. The fact that he has been called to account for his comments by other MPs back at the Dutch parliament in The Hague has made no impression in the islands of Aruba and the Antilles. As a member of the Dutch delegation to these talks, his colleague MPs keep backing him up, thus providing yet more reason for irritation among the Antilleans and Arubans and for them to go on mistrusting their Dutch counterparts.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/090107-netherlands-antilles

What happened to Rudy Croes' "First Ten Days" investigation in regards to Jan Vander Straaten's conflict of interest role?  Hans Mos failed to even touch on the topic.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: January 07, 2009, 11:44:36 AM »

Can you give us a Dutch Law for Dummies refresher and explain what that means?

here in The Netherlands we have the Rijksrecherche (The National Police Internal Investigations Department).
Landsrecherche is Aruba's Rijksrecherche.

http://www.om.nl/vast_menu_blok/english/the_national_police/
Deployment of the rijksrecherche

Rijksrecherche investigations primarily focus on investigations against (semi) government officials (civil servants) who are suspected of punishable acts (criminal offences), whereby the integrity of justice and/or that of the public administration (the government) is at issue. On the basis of its independent position towards the various police forces, the rijksrecherche may also conduct investigations into the actions of police officers who in the performance of their duties used violence or were in default, as a result of which injuries occurred. The rijksrecherche therefore contributes to the monitoring and upholding of an incorruptible government. Our rule of law, each party involved, each citizen, but also the government itself, has a right thereto and has an enormous interest in that.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: January 07, 2009, 11:46:18 AM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Quote from: Glenda

More Bone were delievered this week to the Diario.  Full page article in today's edition.

Klaas

Who was that poster (at scrux and BFN), that we liked, that had an arm bone in ? his desk drawer?...or something???

Found it:

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject:   
The real update

On my desk lies a 'human' shin-bone in a box, a bone found in a pond not far from Montanja 19 by a friend during his visit to Aruba last month.
I don't know if if it's one of Natalees shin-bones, but it is a human bone.

To solve the missing of Natalee Holloway the ALE needs only a cadaver dog.

Today I will seal my lips too.

http://www.scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=611&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=225

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg378604#msg378604
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: January 07, 2009, 11:48:13 AM »

Suspicion and irritation

Why all is not well in the Kingdom of the Netherlands

by Gijs van den Heuvel of RNW's Caribbean Service*

07-01-2009

Relations between the Netherlands and the two former colonies with which it forms a union, the Netherlands Antilles and fellow Caribbean island Aruba, are not good. After nearly failing to take place at all, the latest twice-yearly meeting of MPs from these three countries - which together form the Kingdom of the Netherlands - has just started on Aruba. An earlier meeting of the three actually broke down completely back in January 2008. All this demonstrates just how difficult relations are between them.

One member of the current Dutch parliamentary delegation is widely seen as being the reason behind the difficult start to the latest meeting. His name is Hero Brinkman - a member of Geert Wilders' far-right Freedom Party - and he has mounted a veritable crusade against the Antilles and Aruba. On more than one occasion Mr Brinkman has described the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom as "a corrupt nest of crooks", saying it would be better to auction them off on eBay.

"Slap his face"
Just before the latest tripartite meeting was due to open, four members of Aruba's government said they would not be able to attend. Certain sources have reported that the presence of Mr Brinkman was the true reason for their absence.

"He deserves a slap in the face,"

Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes was heard saying. The Aruban chief of protocol even threatened Mr Brinkman physically as he was trying to enter the building, although in the event nothing happened.

The delegation from the Netherlands refused to bow to this "political game" and threatened to withdraw, but they eventually compromised and gave Aruba's prime minister and one other minister extra speaking time to air their grievances during the official meeting. In January 2008, the Dutch delegation actually pulled out of the talks because Mr Brinkman was barred from entering the Antilles Parliament.

Natalee Holloway
Mr Brinkman also rubbed salt into the wounds with his recent statements on US TV channel Fox News. He said that the disappearance on Aruba of American teenager Natalee Holloway remains unsolved because of local corruption, which has helped the main suspect, Joran van der Sloot, evade prosecution.

Clashes between the Netherlands and its former colonies, the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, are not uncommon. Two Christian Democrat members of the parliament in The Hague, Bas-Jan van Bochove and Jan Schinkelshoek, gave a warning before the talks about there being an atmosphere of suspicion, mistrust and irritation.

These talks, incidentally, are the last stage in the longer series of discussions about the new constitutional structure for the kingdom, under which  and St Martin will follow the example already set by Aruba and attain separate autonomous status, while the remaining islands of Bonaire, Saba and St Eustatius become 'special' municipalities under direct rule from The Hague. However, these new plans are also controversial, particularly so because The Hague wants to be able to have direct supervision of the islands' finances.

Painful
MP Jan Schinkelshoek sees all this as the final - and a painful - decolonisation process. The Netherlands already has a bad record anyway in this respect. The decolonisation of its other former colonies - Indonesia and the Dutch part of New Guinea - was accompanied by much violence, with the United Nations eventually forced to intervene.

In the later case of Surinam's independence - in 1975 - many people say the Netherlands' only colony in South America was basically forced to go it alone and that this was one of the reasons why the newly independent country was the scene of a military coup in 1980. Jan Schinkleshoek cites Surinam as an example of where the process went badly and has gone on to affect later generations.
Not serious
On Curaçao and Aruba in particular, many people believe the Netherlands still regards the Caribbean islands as colonies, with which it can do what it pleases. While Antillean and Aruban politicians think they are not being taken seriously, the Netherlands tends to point to the high level of debt built up by the Antilles and the cases of corruption which come to light. All these issues provide fuel for conflict.

Simplistic

Hero Brinkman has managed to throw all these sensitive issues into a very harsh light with his over-simplistic and generalised statements about corruption, incompetent politicians and the bottomless money pit which he claims the islands have become. The fact that he has been called to account for his comments by other MPs back at the Dutch parliament in The Hague has made no impression in the islands of Aruba and the Antilles. As a member of the Dutch delegation to these talks, his colleague MPs keep backing him up, thus providing yet more reason for irritation among the Antilleans and Arubans and for them to go on mistrusting their Dutch counterparts.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/090107-netherlands-antilles

What happened to Rudy Croes' "First Ten Days" investigation in regards to Jan Vander Straaten's conflict of interest role?  Hans Mos failed to even touch on the topic.

Janet

Hans Mos referred questions about that to the PG Robert Pietersz.
the PG orders Landsrecherche investigations.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: January 07, 2009, 11:50:08 AM »

Thanks caesu

I should have done some catching up prior to asking the question.

Janet

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: January 07, 2009, 11:54:34 AM »

Can this investigation also review what the ALE says they presented to a judge vs. what the judge says was presented?  Dompig vs. Witt for the search of the house?  Will it investigate the whole idea of a coverup? or just Jan and Paulus?
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: January 07, 2009, 11:56:03 AM »

Can this investigation also review what the ALE says they presented to a judge vs. what the judge says was presented?  Dompig vs. Witt for the search of the house?  Will it investigate the whole idea of a coverup? or just Jan and Paulus?

Most importantly, can we trust this Aruban organization to perform an honest investigation that is not run by AHATA?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: January 07, 2009, 12:16:21 PM »

Considering Landrecherche is the Aruba Police Internal Investigations Department (Aruba) ... would this not be a conflict of interest when it is considered that the perception is that the coverup in the Natalee Holloway investigation reached far  beyond Jan Vander Straaten ... it reached to all levels of the Aruban Aministration.

My understanding is the Landrecherche has had an ongoing role in working with the ALE and investigating aspects the Natalee Holloway case and ... for 3 1/2 years has come up with zilch.

Unless the FBI are invited to investigate the Aruban investigation ... I contend it is just another Dog and Pony Show.

Janet

++++++++

According to spokesperson for Public Prosecutor
Prosecutor Kruimel is conducting investigation of the facts in the case of Natalee Holloway
Where a few people were heard for two and three times
DIARIO Aruba
3/30/2006

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Wednesday, DIARIO interviewed the spokesperson for the Public Prosecutor, drs. Mariaine Croes, and asked her the reason for her trip to Holland recently.

She said that it was true that a few weeks back she went to Holland, while Commissioner Dompig also went. She said it’s not true that she went to Holland because she is in charge of the investigation.

According drs Croes, this is not possible according to the law, because she works as a communications consultant for the Public Prosecutor. This is the function she performs and it is under this mandate that she went to Holland.

She explained that Commissioner Dompig went because he heads the police tea in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

According to drs Croes, they went to Holland because the investigative team in the case of the disappearace took the initiative to go explore the possibilities available to them, to deal with this case in the Dutch television program Opsporing Verzocht”.

She explained that although the program is in Holland, the responsibility falls on the Public Prosecutor, because the investigation is being guided by a prosecutor from the Public Prosecutor’s Office of Aruba and it is conducted by the members of the Aruba Police Force.

The program is going to make some specific questions to the members of the Aruban community, Holland and the U.S.

In this program, Dutch police is working together with the program producers and in this case, with Aruban authorities, to try to solve the case.

According to drs. Croes, via this program, they want to reach different people, not only people in Holland, but also in the U.S. and Aruba.

Given that it deals with three different cultures, the intention is to look for the most objective way to formulate the questions, in order to be able to reach all the different people, to ask them what you want to know objectively.

This program has solved many different cases, from the smallest of cases, like for example a bank robbery, to big murder cases.

DIARIO asked the spokesperson for the Public Prosecution what are the latest developments in the case of Natalee Holloway apart from the program Opsporing Verzocht.

She said that currently there’s a team that is officially called “Zoek en Vind Team”, that has come to Aruba with dogs from the K.O.P.D. Also, there are other experts in Aruba, who are also helping in the search.

DIARIO asked drs. Croes how the investigative team insisted to search in the same area that they have already searched on different occasions, the dunes near the lighthouse.

According to drs. Croes, the zones where they will search are zones that the investigation has indicated that if they have already searched, they have to search again as if they haven’t searched, to be 100% certain that they can exclude the area.

DIARIO asked the spokesperson of the Public Prosecutor if they are coming close to a conclusion of this case.

Drs Croes explained that the investigation is ongoing and while the more issues are excluded, the close they will arrive to a conclusion of the case, where the case will be closed, when they have investigated everything that they have set out to investigate.

DIARIO asked drs Croes if the Public Prosecutor was aware of the CBS program on which Commissioner Dompig appeared, which was recorded.

She said yes. DIARIO also asked if she feels the American press is looking to speak to her in regards to this case.

She said that the interest is still great, but she gives all information on the case in writing.

DIARIO also asked how the so called ‘feiten onderzoek’ (investigation into the facts) is going, to which she said that this investigation is still ongoing and it is for members of the Landsrecherche.

The members of the Landsrecherche are conducting the investigation under the guidance of prosecutor Kruimel of the Public Prosecutor.

The spokesperson said that it is important to bring forth the fact that the prosecutor who guides any feiten onderzoek, is the one who decides what information can be given to the press, etc. and at what time this can be divulged. The prosecutor indicated that the investigation is ongoing, where there are people who are being heard twice and some three times.

Posted by Getagrip at 3/30/2006 08:25:00 PM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006/03/according-to-spokesperson-for-public.html

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: January 07, 2009, 12:32:23 PM »

1:30pm in Aruba,on day 3 of arrest week,and still no arrest.Good Morning to all Monkey's from Seattle.I'm holding out hope that by the end of the week that a Major player will be arrested.If no arrest i think someone has some explaining to do!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: January 07, 2009, 12:32:57 PM »

If the investigation stops and ends with the conflict of interest involving  Jan and Paulus ... the implication is that Landsrecherche is playing a role is turning a blind eyes to the conflicts of interests that abound with those who participated in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... those at all levels of the Aruban/Dutch administration who contributed to the coverup ... thse in the judiciary who ruled favorable on behalf of ALL the suspects and ... those involved in the Aruba's underground economy (drugs/ alcohol/ pornograph/ sex trade/ gambling/ money laundering, etc.)

Jan Vander Straaten may begun the domino effect in the coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice but ... accountability implies that ALL the dominos must fall.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: January 07, 2009, 12:38:33 PM »

If the investigation stops and ends with the conflict of interest involving  Jan and Paulus ... the implication is that Landsrecherche is playing a role is turning a blind eyes to the conflicts of interests that abound with those who participated in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... those at all levels of the Aruban/Dutch administration who contributed to the coverup ... thse in the judiciary who ruled favorable on behalf of ALL the suspects and ... those involved in the Aruba's underground economy (drugs/ alcohol/ pornograph/ sex trade/ gambling/ money laundering, etc.)

Jan Vander Straaten may begun the domino effect in the coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice but ... accountability implies that ALL the dominos must fall.

Janet

ALL THE DOMINO'S.Nothing more nothing less!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: January 07, 2009, 12:45:26 PM »

Considering Landrecherche is the Aruba Police Internal Investigations Department (Aruba) ... would this not be a conflict of interest when it is considered that the perception is that the coverup in the Natalee Holloway investigation reached far  beyond Jan Vander Straaten ... it reached to all levels of the Aruban Aministration.

My understanding is the Landrecherche has had an ongoing role in working with the ALE and investigating aspects the Natalee Holloway case and ... for 3 1/2 years has come up with zilch.

Unless the FBI are invited to investigate the Aruban investigation ... I contend it is just another Dog and Pony Show.

Janet

++++++++

no sovereign country is ever going to let a foreign bureau from outside their jurisdiction investigate their police force.
imagine for a moment the FBI letting themselves investigated by a foreign bureau.
that only could happen when one country occupies another.

so the FBI is never going to be invited to investigate. maybe a supporting role, but never a leading role.
and the FBI don't even wants that. they've got enough on their hands at home.
because the next day they've got hundreds of demands to investigate other cases in foreign countries.
and rightly so because if foreign bureaus of investigation will start investigating eachother it will result in one big mess without justice ever done. endless lawsuits about jurisdictions, double jeopardy and much more.

Brinkman wants the Rijksrecherche to investigate the investigation.
that's a possible option because it is within the jurisdiction of the Kingdom.
but as of now there is not enough political support for that. but that is shifting slowly in the good direction.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: January 07, 2009, 12:47:36 PM »

1:30pm in Aruba,on day 3 of arrest week,and still no arrest.Good Morning to all Monkey's from Seattle.I'm holding out hope that by the end of the week that a Major player will be arrested.If no arrest i think someone has some explaining to do!

KEEPTHEFAITH

CAPS followers will attempt to interpret a hidden meaning behind his words ... "A major player will be arrested this week."

Nevertheless ... CAPS has ... in all probability ... already been given a free pass by those who adhere to his every word.  Think about the date of CAPS' post.  In Tamikosmom's world "this week" would have been "last week".

I sincerely wish that I understood CAPS' hold.

Janet

++++

finngirl
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #635 on: January 06, 2009, 06:13:23 AM »

Reply #115 on: January 02, 2009, 02:17:45 AM

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon.

Question: how many years did the USA took to get Gotti Convicted.?

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

How can we hunt for lions while those on this net is working against the work at hand. Watch a movie is not like reading the book of the movie.

In the state the only thing that can be done right now is to pray...since those that scream the loudest are not in the field...but is try to confuse the world.

Things has happend but like I said before. A Sapo war is a lost war....

Remeber 911 ....the first attempt was that the basement, but then the media did give a whole information on how the building was done and how strong it was and where the weakest link were.....where is it now...

if we want to win we have to investigate and not pointing finger to those that are at work...

What ever kyle did and the OE did, I do not know, I was not there. I work alone with a group that can not be put at risk

What I hate the most of this site now is the way the information is twisted, but it is the same method that was use by those that made Natalee desapear, they twist the info.

If anyone to work on the case work on the case. but all that was said is said, we are not working in the future but with info that has been twisted in 2005 and need to be put back straight...

Investigate, but never assume and make thing up or cut and paste and reassamble what people said to proof your own view without knowing the real context in which that particular text was written or no even knowing what was the question to the origin of the text.

Every event in 2005 had a flow and when the truth is change, we allways will have a paradox. and I see it happend here in this forum also or should I call it SM Paradox.

Peter devries tried to put in in a movie but it does not compute, and so a lot is trying to assamble the story.

Read again what I say, how can you hunt lions without a local guide. and put your own magination those all that has tried to build a picture of this case;

and jumb the gun for some momement of sensation, they do not know the real truth, but they do not sit everyday in aruba and continue with the work at hand...all take carefully planning, and all seems to forget one thing, and that is in the question above...to know who (the corrupt Babylons) takes time, but go to war without knowing them is suicidal to all.

CAPS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.100

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: January 07, 2009, 12:48:23 PM »

Janet

++++++++

no sovereign country is ever going to let a foreign bureau from outside their jurisdiction investigate their police force.
imagine for a moment the FBI letting themselves investigated by a foreign bureau.
that only could happen when one country occupies another.

so the FBI is never going to be invited to investigate. maybe a supporting role, but never a leading role.
and the FBI don't even wants that. they've got enough on their hands at home.
because the next day they've got hundreds of demands to investigate other cases in foreign countries.
and rightly so because if foreign bureaus of investigation will start investigating eachother it will result in one big mess without justice ever done. endless lawsuits about jurisdictions, double jeopardy and much more.

Brinkman wants the Rijksrecherche to investigate the investigation.
that's a possible option because it is within the jurisdiction of the Kingdom.
but as of now there is not enough political support for that. but that is shifting slowly in the good direction.

Thanx caesu.I pray that you're right!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: January 07, 2009, 12:51:28 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

CAPS followers will attempt to interpret a hidden meaning behind his words ... "A major player will be arrested this week."

Nevertheless ... CAPS has ... in all probability ... already been given a free pass by those who adhere to his every word.  Think about the date of CAPS' post.  In Tamikosmom's world "this week" would have been "last week".

I sincerely wish that I understood CAPS' hold.

Janet

++++

finngirl
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #635 on: January 06, 2009, 06:13:23 AM »

Reply #115 on: January 02, 2009, 02:17:45 AM

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon.

Question: how many years did the USA took to get Gotti Convicted.?

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

How can we hunt for lions while those on this net is working against the work at hand. Watch a movie is not like reading the book of the movie.

In the state the only thing that can be done right now is to pray...since those that scream the loudest are not in the field...but is try to confuse the world.

Things has happend but like I said before. A Sapo war is a lost war....

Remeber 911 ....the first attempt was that the basement, but then the media did give a whole information on how the building was done and how strong it was and where the weakest link were.....where is it now...

if we want to win we have to investigate and not pointing finger to those that are at work...

What ever kyle did and the OE did, I do not know, I was not there. I work alone with a group that can not be put at risk

What I hate the most of this site now is the way the information is twisted, but it is the same method that was use by those that made Natalee desapear, they twist the info.

If anyone to work on the case work on the case. but all that was said is said, we are not working in the future but with info that has been twisted in 2005 and need to be put back straight...

Investigate, but never assume and make thing up or cut and paste and reassamble what people said to proof your own view without knowing the real context in which that particular text was written or no even knowing what was the question to the origin of the text.

Every event in 2005 had a flow and when the truth is change, we allways will have a paradox. and I see it happend here in this forum also or should I call it SM Paradox.

Peter devries tried to put in in a movie but it does not compute, and so a lot is trying to assamble the story.

Read again what I say, how can you hunt lions without a local guide. and put your own magination those all that has tried to build a picture of this case;

and jumb the gun for some momement of sensation, they do not know the real truth, but they do not sit everyday in aruba and continue with the work at hand...all take carefully planning, and all seems to forget one thing, and that is in the question above...to know who (the corrupt Babylons) takes time, but go to war without knowing them is suicidal to all.

CAPS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.100

He posted that on Friday Janet so i will wait till the end of the week!We must always keep one eye on The Persistence!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.