April 27, 2024, 11:27:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252743 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: January 07, 2009, 12:55:34 PM »

morning monkey peeps!

what is this about bones?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: January 07, 2009, 01:05:13 PM »

It would be quite a confluence of events if bones started showing up this week. 

Interesting.

Wonder which bones....hip/pelvic bones, maybe?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: January 07, 2009, 01:10:42 PM »

It would be quite a confluence of events if bones started showing up this week. 

Interesting.

Wonder which bones....hip/pelvic bones, maybe?

Wouldn't that be something Lifesong?Who's fingerprints would be on that?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: January 07, 2009, 01:14:18 PM »

Klaas/Mods - could somebody please delete post 262.  I really messed up.  I apologize.

++++++++

caesu

1.  A corrupt administration investigating itself implies the whole truth is not to be forthcoming.forthcoming.

2. The Dutch have already investigated the Natalee Holloway case and ... came up with zilch.

Conflicts of interest in the Natalee Holloway case which originate with Paulus van der Sloot are far reaching in regards to the Dutch/Aruban administrations.

IF the FBI are not invited to investigate the investigation that has denied one of their own justice ... the Aruban coverup will continue.

It appears that Joran van der Sloot's defence was the catalyst that prevented Karin Janssen from complying with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber's request to turn over the Natalee Holloway case file to the FBI ... or maybe it was all an Aruban Dog and Pony Show/

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++

Aruba PM: Give FBI documents on missing teen U.S. agency has been assisting in investigation but without access to papers
Associated Press July 22, Updated: 8:58 p.m. ET July 22, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Aruba’s prime minister has urged investigators to give the FBI all documents related to the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, according to a letter released late Friday.

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber asked in the letter to Attorney General Karin Janssen that the bureau be allowed “complete access to the dossier, including transcripts, audio tapes or video registration of interrogations, plus all materials that are connected to this case, in as much as our judicial system allows.”

FBI agents have been advising Aruban authorities in the 6-week-old investigation but have not had access to case records, said government spokesman Ruben Trapenberg.

FBI spokeswoman Judy Orihuela said the FBI has pressed for access to the documents.

Trapenberg said Janssen had not yet responded to the government’s request. The attorney general could not immediately be reached for comment Friday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8672318/

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 184

Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute.

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
September 28, 2005

TWITTY: You know, Nancy, I really don`t know, you know, as this case has gone and how frustrating it`s been and how little information we`re allowed to get, and even now, with the FBI not even able to receive a single piece of evidence. So we`ll just have to try.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0509/28/ng.01.html

Harris Faulkner
NANCY GRACE
September 28, 2005

HARRIS FAULKNER, "A CURRENT AFFAIR": Well, you know, Nancy, the biggest news so far has been our exclusive interview with Joran Van Der Sloot, and that is something that Natalee`s mom had said all along that she wanted to see words from Joran. So as soon as we got that tape, we showed it to Beth. And you know, I have to say, in the watching it -- and I know you guys here have watched it on your show -- there are so many nuances in that tape and so many things that pop up that Beth then reacted to that gave us new information.

For instance, I never knew until talking with Beth this week that the FBI was never given a single document, audio or visual, in this case. And now we`ve confirmed that, and I know you have done so, too. All along, we had thought this summer, you know, maybe they were being held at bay because of Dutch or Aruban law. And then we saw the Aruban prime minister about a month ago come out and say, FBI, come on in, inviting them in, I thought in a more substantive manner. Maybe we all thought that, too. But when Beth told me, sure, there was a Dutch official who flew from Holland all the way to Quantico to share information, but didn`t leave a single thing in the hands of the FBI.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0509/28/ng.01.html

Defense attorneys want FBI out of Aruba
Powered by CDNN - CYBER DIVER News Network

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (10 Aug 2005) -- Defense lawyers on Wednesday appealed a judge's ruling that Aruban authorities could share information with the FBI about missing teen Natalee Holloway.

Last week, a judge struck down a motion by the defense to prohibit file sharing with the American law enforcement agency, which is acting in an advisory role in the high-profile case.

"It's not a question of having something to hide but about the legality of their (FBI) involvement," said defense lawyer David Kock.

Kock, one of three lawyers who argued the appeal Wednesday in a closed court session, said a decision was expected Monday.

FBI agents have been on the Dutch Caribbean island as observers since Holloway disappeared May 30. They were granted access to material last month at the urging of the Aruban prime minister.

Lawyers for Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch teenager who has been detained in the disappearance, and two Surinamese brothers have argued the FBI didn't have jurisdiction and shouldn't have access to the investigation.

http://www.cdnn.info/news/travel/t050810a.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: January 07, 2009, 01:19:57 PM »

Didn't a Dutch law school already look at this investigation and call it "insane" and incompetent or something like that?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: January 07, 2009, 01:23:22 PM »

Janet.Are you already starting to break your New Years Resolutions??It's only Jan 7th!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: January 07, 2009, 01:24:52 PM »

1:30pm in Aruba,on day 3 of arrest week,and still no arrest.Good Morning to all Monkey's from Seattle.I'm holding out hope that by the end of the week that a Major player will be arrested.If no arrest i think someone has some explaining to do!

KEEPTHEFAITH

CAPS followers will attempt to interpret a hidden meaning behind his words ... "A major player will be arrested this week."

Nevertheless ... CAPS has ... in all probability ... already been given a free pass by those who adhere to his every word.  Think about the date of CAPS' post.  In Tamikosmom's world "this week" would have been "last week".

I sincerely wish that I understood CAPS' hold.

Janet

++++

finngirl
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #635 on: January 06, 2009, 06:13:23 AM »

Reply #115 on: January 02, 2009, 02:17:45 AM

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon.

Question: how many years did the USA took to get Gotti Convicted.?

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

How can we hunt for lions while those on this net is working against the work at hand. Watch a movie is not like reading the book of the movie.

In the state the only thing that can be done right now is to pray...since those that scream the loudest are not in the field...but is try to confuse the world.

Things has happend but like I said before. A Sapo war is a lost war....

Remeber 911 ....the first attempt was that the basement, but then the media did give a whole information on how the building was done and how strong it was and where the weakest link were.....where is it now...

if we want to win we have to investigate and not pointing finger to those that are at work...

What ever kyle did and the OE did, I do not know, I was not there. I work alone with a group that can not be put at risk

What I hate the most of this site now is the way the information is twisted, but it is the same method that was use by those that made Natalee desapear, they twist the info.

If anyone to work on the case work on the case. but all that was said is said, we are not working in the future but with info that has been twisted in 2005 and need to be put back straight...

Investigate, but never assume and make thing up or cut and paste and reassamble what people said to proof your own view without knowing the real context in which that particular text was written or no even knowing what was the question to the origin of the text.

Every event in 2005 had a flow and when the truth is change, we allways will have a paradox. and I see it happend here in this forum also or should I call it SM Paradox.

Peter devries tried to put in in a movie but it does not compute, and so a lot is trying to assamble the story.

Read again what I say, how can you hunt lions without a local guide. and put your own magination those all that has tried to build a picture of this case;

and jumb the gun for some momement of sensation, they do not know the real truth, but they do not sit everyday in aruba and continue with the work at hand...all take carefully planning, and all seems to forget one thing, and that is in the question above...to know who (the corrupt Babylons) takes time, but go to war without knowing them is suicidal to all.

CAPS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.100

He posted that on Friday Janet so i will wait till the end of the week!We must always keep one eye on The Persistence!

So CAPS knew that there would be an arrest of a major player last Friday but ... Hans Mos was unaware of it yesterday in his press release.

Keepthefaith ... it does not make sense.

Hey ... what will be ... will be.

Have a good day my friend.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: January 07, 2009, 01:25:51 PM »

This is why I never make New Years resolutions. I can never keep them 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: January 07, 2009, 01:29:30 PM »

http://www.depers.nl/binnenland/275196/Nieuw-onderzoek-Holloway-zaak.html

Landsrecherche is doing the investigation into the initial investigation.

Thanks caesu!

Do we know who leads the Landsrecherche?  I know it used to be Jan van der Straten....
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: January 07, 2009, 01:31:29 PM »

Didn't a Dutch law school already look at this investigation and call it "insane" and incompetent or something like that?

I thought that was a Dutch Law Professor. He was on Greta one night.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: January 07, 2009, 01:33:51 PM »

'afternoon monks

Jen ~ Can you tell me if the Freebirds are still in existence, or has the entire group folded?

Also, do you and Kermit have additional information that you have not divulged regarding the cage?

Thanks, and if you cannot answer, I understand.

This is somewhat of a driveby, but I'll be back later today.
I've been studying in the Persistence thread. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: January 07, 2009, 01:34:19 PM »

Janet.Are you already starting to break your New Years Resolutions??It's only Jan 7th!

Maybe you missed my post so ...

Janet

+++++++

Tamikosmom
« Reply #408 on: January 05, 2009, 05:24:28 PM »

Tamikosmom has just negated her New Year resolutions for 2009.

Janet
________

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2008, 01:12:11 AM »

1.  No more off topic.
2.  No more striving to be afforded that edit icon.
3.  Be more compromising.
4.  Refrain from posting quotes.
5.  Two hour daily limit on the SM Site.
6.  Be nice to trolls.
7.  Never bother Klaas or mods to edit my typos.
8.  Encourage Dana to invite Steve Cohen and Joe Tacopina back to his show.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg613060;topicseen#msg613060

_____

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: January 07, 2009, 01:36:12 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Tamikosmom

Janet
________

Tamikosmom

1.  No more off topic.
6.  Be nice to trolls.

I saw you flirting with Robert, too.  I   'd
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: January 07, 2009, 01:39:06 PM »

1:30pm in Aruba,on day 3 of arrest week,and still no arrest.Good Morning to all Monkey's from Seattle.I'm holding out hope that by the end of the week that a Major player will be arrested.If no arrest i think someone has some explaining to do!

KEEPTHEFAITH

CAPS followers will attempt to interpret a hidden meaning behind his words ... "A major player will be arrested this week."

Nevertheless ... CAPS has ... in all probability ... already been given a free pass by those who adhere to his every word.  Think about the date of CAPS' post.  In Tamikosmom's world "this week" would have been "last week".

I sincerely wish that I understood CAPS' hold.

Janet

++++

finngirl
« Reply #635 on: January 06, 2009, 06:13:23 AM »

Reply #115 on: January 02, 2009, 02:17:45 AM

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon.

Question: how many years did the USA took to get Gotti Convicted.?

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

How can we hunt for lions while those on this net is working against the work at hand. Watch a movie is not like reading the book of the movie.

In the state the only thing that can be done right now is to pray...since those that scream the loudest are not in the field...but is try to confuse the world.

Things has happend but like I said before. A Sapo war is a lost war....

Remeber 911 ....the first attempt was that the basement, but then the media did give a whole information on how the building was done and how strong it was and where the weakest link were.....where is it now...

if we want to win we have to investigate and not pointing finger to those that are at work...

What ever kyle did and the OE did, I do not know, I was not there. I work alone with a group that can not be put at risk

What I hate the most of this site now is the way the information is twisted, but it is the same method that was use by those that made Natalee desapear, they twist the info.

If anyone to work on the case work on the case. but all that was said is said, we are not working in the future but with info that has been twisted in 2005 and need to be put back straight...

Investigate, but never assume and make thing up or cut and paste and reassamble what people said to proof your own view without knowing the real context in which that particular text was written or no even knowing what was the question to the origin of the text.

Every event in 2005 had a flow and when the truth is change, we allways will have a paradox. and I see it happend here in this forum also or should I call it SM Paradox.

Peter devries tried to put in in a movie but it does not compute, and so a lot is trying to assamble the story.

Read again what I say, how can you hunt lions without a local guide. and put your own magination those all that has tried to build a picture of this case;

and jumb the gun for some momement of sensation, they do not know the real truth, but they do not sit everyday in aruba and continue with the work at hand...all take carefully planning, and all seems to forget one thing, and that is in the question above...to know who (the corrupt Babylons) takes time, but go to war without knowing them is suicidal to all.

CAPS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.100

He posted that on Friday Janet so i will wait till the end of the week!We must always keep one eye on The Persistence!

So CAPS knew that there would be an arrest of a major player last Friday but ... Hans Mos was unaware of it yesterday in his press release.

Keepthefaith ... it does not make sense.

Hey ... what will be ... will be.

Have a good day my friend.

Janet

I understand Janet.Me personally.I don't think there will be an arrest.How does Hans Mos not know?Caps?How do you know about the arrest and Hans Mos doesn't?TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: January 07, 2009, 01:39:21 PM »

Thanks caesu!

Do we know who leads the Landsrecherche?  I know it used to be Jan van der Straten....

i don't know. but it is a public prosecutor.
and Mos of course heads the public prosecution.

this Landsrecherche is only a necessary hurdle to take first, i don't expect a solution from this.
as soon as it turns out that this Landsrecherche investigation is also messed up, then the Rijksrecherche is next in line to investigate - providing there is political support for that.

the Rijksrecherche is not going to have its reputation tainted by this so i trust them to finally bring justice.
but that might still take a long while until that point.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: January 07, 2009, 01:48:45 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Tamikosmom

Janet
________

Tamikosmom

1.  No more off topic.
6.  Be nice to trolls.

Sorry Janet!Didn't mean to bring it up again.LOL.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: January 07, 2009, 01:54:23 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Tamikosmom

Janet
________

Tamikosmom

1.  No more off topic.
6.  Be nice to trolls.

I saw you flirting with Robert, too.  I   'd

memphis

I concede ... I am sooo bad.

However ... when you consider Robert's words ... I think I could be forgiven this one transgression.

Janet

+++++++

Anna
« Reply #498 on: January 05, 2009, 08:23:16 PM »

Peter R deVries is a very handsome man.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg613281#msg613281

EURobert
« Reply #501 on: January 05, 2009, 08:27:14 PM »

He's not half as handsome as I am...   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.500

Tamikosmom
« Reply #773 on: January 06, 2009, 06:13:41 PM »

Well heeeellooo Roooobert!

Did you take notice that Tamikosmom is not sitting in front of her computer in her flannel nighty and ... did you also notice that she took very special care with her hair and makeup this morning?

Janet
12:10 PM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614575;topicseen#msg614575

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: January 07, 2009, 01:56:10 PM »

'afternoon monks

Jen ~ Can you tell me if the Freebirds are still in existence, or has the entire group folded?

Also, do you and Kermit have additional information that you have not divulged regarding the cage?

Thanks, and if you cannot answer, I understand.

This is somewhat of a driveby, but I'll be back later today.
I've been studying in the Persistence thread. 

Hi memphis.

No - Freebirds have not folded.  There are still people there to protect what needs protecting.

I believe all of the high points surrounding the cage and its contents have been divulged - Kyle posted with us starting last March, so there are lots of posts from him.  Mostly peripheral stuff is all that's left, I believe.

But - as Monkeys start pointing out more and more things that could tie into other information Kyle gave us - I'm sure that will come forward as well.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: January 07, 2009, 01:57:13 PM »

Thanks caesu!

i don't know. but it is a public prosecutor.
and Mos of course heads the public prosecution.

this Landsrecherche is only a necessary hurdle to take first, i don't expect a solution from this.
as soon as it turns out that this Landsrecherche investigation is also messed up, then the Rijksrecherche is next in line to investigate - providing there is political support for that.

the Rijksrecherche is not going to have its reputation tainted by this so i trust them to finally bring justice.
but that might still take a long while until that point.

Thanks again!!

I am surprised to learn that a prosecutor heads that up - especially since I know vd straten was in charge of it in 2005 - and he is certainly no prosecutor.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: January 07, 2009, 01:59:02 PM »

I thought that was a Dutch Law Professor. He was on Greta one night.

IIRC, wasn't there also a news article with statements from Dutch legal professionals?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.