April 28, 2024, 05:02:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252754 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: January 07, 2009, 03:26:06 PM »

5 out of the 10 million:

Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. [b]People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department [/b]to help solve the disappearance. This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast.

http://www.eturbonews.com/865/us-still-drives-business-aruba-after-holloway-case-closed

Tourism people moved to the justice department!

Yup!!  And that happened within the first week!  I wonder how much more of their $10 million dollars was spent on the salaries of these folks?

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/03/task-force-fueled-negative-postings.html

TASK FORCE FUELED NEGATIVE POSTINGS

Aruba Pledged to Help the Family - Instead, They Did All They Could to Bury Them With Their Daughter

The apparent corruption and collusion within the Aruban government and tourism industry began very early in the case of missing Natalee Holloway. The following will show these forces at work a mere 6 days after Natalee fell victim to her perpetrators on the island of Aruba.

Do you know what Serge Mansur's relationship is to Jossy Jen?TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: January 07, 2009, 03:30:43 PM »

KTF - No, I sure don't.   I personally haven't spent much time researching anything about the Mansur's.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: January 07, 2009, 03:31:47 PM »

KTF - No, I sure don't.   I personally haven't spent much time researching anything about the Mansur's.

Thanx!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: January 07, 2009, 03:32:02 PM »

5 out of the 10 million:

Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance. This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast.

http://www.eturbonews.com/865/us-still-drives-business-aruba-after-holloway-case-closed

Thanks Buckeye.

I have been looking for that article for a long time but ... could not remember any of the key words that could apply to my trusty search engine or ... the SM search engine.

Take note ... the days of the article of admission was only one year ago.

Thanks again.

Janet

_____

Aruba
US still drives business to Aruba after Holloway case closed
By Hazel Heyer | Jan 16, 2008
Nassau, Bahamas (eTN) -

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: January 07, 2009, 03:35:10 PM »

just keep the pressure on Aruba, Dutch politicians (especially the ones disagreeing with Brinkman!)
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/kamerleden/commissies/NAAZ/index.jsp
it IS having an effect.

just listening to Rudy Croes this week, i feel the pressure is working.
Rudy Croes fled to the USA these days because he wouldn't face Brinkman.
but he said from a distance he 'would have punched Brinkman in the head'.
he is a scared coward who knows the truth will finally meet up with him.

and Greta should also ever increase the pressure.
on Aruba they do fear her.

and donate Brinkman a language course in English. although he did a little better in his 2nd interview. 

i expect some more from Brinkman/JQK/Greta? on Aruba before the end of the week.
a response to that useless press conference of Mos and that pathetic accusation of Brinkman stealing wine glass. 
Brinkman is on Aruba till Saturday.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: January 07, 2009, 03:38:25 PM »

just keep the pressure on Aruba, Dutch politicians (especially the ones disagreeing with Brinkman!)
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/kamerleden/commissies/NAAZ/index.jsp
it IS having an effect.

just listening to Rudy Croes this week, i feel the pressure is working.
Rudy Croes fled to the USA these days because he wouldn't face Brinkman.
but he said from a distance he 'would have punched Brinkman in the head'.
he is a scared coward who knows the truth will finally meet up with him.

and Greta should also ever increase the pressure.
on Aruba they do fear her.

and donate Brinkman a language course in English. although he did a little better in his 2nd interview. 

i expect some more from Brinkman/JQK/Greta? on Aruba before the end of the week.
a response to that useless press conference of Mos and that pathetic accusation of Brinkman stealing wine glass. 
Brinkman is on Aruba till Saturday.

All Greta has to do is bring up the Persistence and what occured out in the waters off Aruba!Bring that up to Mos at a Press Conference and he'd Sh_t his pants...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: January 07, 2009, 03:40:34 PM »

Considering the perception that a corrupt investigation has been behind a coverup in the Natalee Holloway case ... the FBI should be invited to participate in an investigation into the Aruban investigation to clear up any misconception.

If the FBI are not invited ... then it can only be concluded that a coverup in the Natalee Holloway case really does exist and ... the "powers that be" in the Dutch/Aruban Administration are not about to flush Aruba/Holland down the toilet when the domino effect of accountability is exposed.

Janet

Janet!!!!!!!!!

I should have followed my own advise and considered my words prior to posting.  I am bad ... soooo back.

However ... Mum referred to me as a Pitbull the other day and ... you know ... she is right on.  Any action by ANYONE that appears to further the Aruban coverup agenda which is preventing justice for Natalee Holloway from prevailing and ... closure for her family ... my immediate response is to growl and show my teeth.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: January 07, 2009, 03:45:45 PM »

5 out of the 10 million:

Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance. This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast.

And yet this was not seen as a direct conflict of interest. 

Amazing.

And issues of sovereignty usually arise over such things as violation of airspace, border incursions, international concerns.

This is one of the very few times I have ever seen it used as an issue in combating street crime.

Think about it!

Can you imagine the British saying something to the effect that no, we couldn't participate or have access to someone because of national sovereignty? 

Once in a while an EU country will refuse to extradite a suspect because they do not respect our system with its death penalty.  I think the Dutch are still holding a 9/11 suspect on those grounds.

Yet we were told nightly we HAD to respect their system in Aruba. 

Even semi-friendly only Turkey turned over cruise ship investigation to the U.S.  Semi-hostile countries like Mexico sometimes try to make it an issue but is seldom done among Western Civ countries.

Street crime does not usually apply to national sovereignty issues.  Justice is justice just about everywhere on the globe. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: January 07, 2009, 03:53:45 PM »

I thought Brinkman did great with his interview.  His English is more than sufficient.

Same for Peter R de Vries.  And while Peter is a hottie, Brinkman is no slouch.  He is causing Monkeys to spend extra time on our hair and make up as well.

I understand Peter was nervous about interviews in English but we Americans are not at all critical of that.  I find both totally understandable.

Unfortunately, Mos also has excellent English.  He is not so much of a hottie, however, so he is not forgiven.   

When they are a hottie, the accent is just cute as can be, lol.  But we can understand exactly what they are saying and they do an excellent job.  With de Vries, I might not always be listening anyway, just looking!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: January 07, 2009, 04:01:41 PM »

I thought Brinkman did great with his interview.  His English is more than sufficient.

Same for Peter R de Vries.  And while Peter is a hottie, Brinkman is no slouch.  He is causing Monkeys to spend extra time on our hair and make up as well.

I understand Peter was nervous about interviews in English but we Americans are not at all critical of that.  I find both totally understandable.

Unfortunately, Mos also has excellent English.  He is not so much of a hottie, however, so he is not forgiven.   

When they are a hottie, the accent is just cute as can be, lol.  But we can understand exactly what they are saying and they do an excellent job.  With de Vries, I might not always be listening anyway, just looking!

We know Anna.

Janet

++++++

Anna
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #498 on: January 05, 2009, 08:23:16 PM »

Peter R deVries is a very handsome man.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg613281#msg613281

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: January 07, 2009, 04:03:06 PM »

Darned! Lok a m when i talk to ya!

never lift the pressure of evil island
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: January 07, 2009, 04:14:48 PM »

he is doing allright. he is getting the message through.
but i am used to listen to Peter R. and Brinkman in Dutch, and then they are able to express themselves much better.
it's only a 4 to 5 minutes segment on Greta. in the native language it's easier to put more information in, in the right words.
i just hope Greta will have Brinkman on every few weeks.
Brinkman can then explain in more detail what he is doing and how Aruba and most Dutch political parties are working against him - and by doing that aiding the corruption / cover-up.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #332 on: January 07, 2009, 04:16:01 PM »

Brinkman is karate Expert !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: January 07, 2009, 04:16:36 PM »

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: January 07, 2009, 04:19:26 PM »

Johan, ik wist niet dat John v/d Heuvel zulke dikke maatjes was met Jan v/d Straten
Hij pleite hem aardig schoon in Boulevard vanavond.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: January 07, 2009, 04:25:12 PM »

Johan, ik wist niet dat John v/d Heuvel zulke dikke maatjes was met Jan v/d Straten

bastibro San

Wakarimasan

Arigatogozamsu

Janet

_____

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: January 07, 2009, 04:26:15 PM »

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlboulevard/miMedia/197048/197053.public.RTL_Boulevard_s11_a5.xml

Van den Heuvel: "if there is one who wants to solve the case... it is Jan van der Straten". 

that opinion of Van den Heuvel is worthless as he is friends with Van der Straten.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #337 on: January 07, 2009, 04:27:44 PM »

John vd heuvel was ook op bonaire remember ! en hoe kan hij hem vrijpleiten ? was hij erbij dan ?

Vd Straten is involved !!
Vd Straten is involved !! since the first day ! And maybe that Night !

Vd Straten is involved !!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: January 07, 2009, 04:28:23 PM »

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlboulevard/miMedia/197048/197053.public.RTL_Boulevard_s11_a5.xml

Van den Heuvel: "if there is one who wants to solve the case... it is Jan van der Straten". 

that opinion of Van den Heuvel is worthless as he is friends with Van der Straten.

correct URL (windows media player)

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: January 07, 2009, 04:28:47 PM »

bastibro San

Wakarimasan

Arigatogozamsu

Janet

LOL I use the google translator a lot   C`mon Janet, please gimmie this one . .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.