April 27, 2024, 04:54:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252728 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: January 07, 2009, 04:29:52 PM »

Johan, ik wist niet dat John v/d Heuvel zulke dikke maatjes was met Jan v/d Straten
Hij pleite hem aardig schoon in Boulevard vanavond.

bastibro San

Wakarimasan

Arigatogozamsu

Janet

LOL I use the google translator a lot   C`mon Janet, please gimmie this one . .

You first.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: January 07, 2009, 04:30:55 PM »

Johan, ik wist niet dat John v/d Heuvel zulke dikke maatjes was met Jan v/d Straten

John vd heuvel was ook op bonaire remember ! en hoe kan hij hem vrijpleiten ? was hij erbij dan ?

Vd Straten is involved !!
Vd Straten is involved !! since the first day ! And maybe that Night !

YEP, I agree.  Are they saying this on Dutch TV?
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #342 on: January 07, 2009, 04:31:45 PM »

John vd heuvel was ook op bonaire remember ! en hoe kan hij hem vrijpleiten ? was hij erbij dan ?

You don`t have to convince me haha

VANDERSTRAATEN Guilty as hell !

never lift the pressure of evil island
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #343 on: January 07, 2009, 04:33:23 PM »

vd Heuvel defended vd Straten

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: January 07, 2009, 04:33:34 PM »

no, just a friend of Van der Straten (Van den Heuvel - a crime reporter) is saying that Van der Straten is a good guy and is someone who did the most to get the case solved

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: January 07, 2009, 04:34:44 PM »

Yes, John van den Heuvel, crimereporter gave an update on the pressconference and found some space to give his own opinion . .

never lift the pressure of evil island
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: January 07, 2009, 04:36:28 PM »

HERO BRINKMAN  -ON THE RECORD - FROM ARUBA - 1/06/09

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bN4mHzhs2po&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/bN4mHzhs2po&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: January 07, 2009, 04:36:35 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/6989/5/

don't know what al this is about.
press conference by Rudy Croes from Madeira, Portugal?? has he fled to Madeira now? 

Den un entrevista cu minister di Husticia sr Rudy croes a puntre con leuw e nombracion di procurador general a bay pa loke ta sr Rob Pieters pa cual segun Minister ya nos tin un Arubiano nombra pa e puesto aki.
Pa loke ta e comentario di mike eman pa loke ta upg cu e kier pone aruba bou di esaki minister di husticia a duna su comentario cu si aruba bay bou di esaki nos lo bira mescos madiera y portugal sigun sr rudy croes
Pa loke ta e caso di nately Holloway tin mas investigacion ta tumando lugar na e momento aki y ta pesey mininister ta haisendo mas envistigacion  via otro hendenan pa sa ken ta e culpabel sigun minister du husticia rudy croes

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #348 on: January 07, 2009, 04:38:44 PM »

Vd Straten  was police chief in Huizen ( a small village ) 
I don't understand why they ever choose "him" for Aruba!!!! friends politics ???

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: January 07, 2009, 04:42:10 PM »

I don't understand why they ever choose "him" for Aruba!!!! friends politics ???

i don't understand why Van den Heuvel defends Van der Straten.
if Van der Straten in the future gets implicated then Van den Heuvel has to admit he has been wrong.
why does he defend Van der Straten. he could have also chosen to just not voice an opinion on Van der Straten at all.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #350 on: January 07, 2009, 04:43:00 PM »

7 Jan, 2009, 14:41 (GMT -04:00)

The Dutch delegation members had quite a few questions to the Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber yesterday during a speech POK consultations held.

ORANGE CITY - The Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber wants the Parliamentary Discussion Kingdom (POK) not go on 'behavior' of his Justice Minister Rudy Croes. Croes has family visits because "very low turnout, as Monday the reason was that the POK before the opening was almost suspended.

Especially the Dutch parliamentarians wanted Croes questions about his position on the required seat of the Common Court of Justice and in particular its uitalting on the case of Natalee Holloway. Croes said that, during the early phase of the investigation into the missing girl has been tampered with. Dutch MPs suspected that the arrival of the Dutch-PVV MP Hero Brinkman led for the cancellation.
"I am not come to explanations about the actions of a minister," replied Prime Minister Oduber. "Immediately I hear fellow politicians of the MEP to ask for words that politicians from the Netherlands every day, to explain. Regarding the Holloway case, I have publicly stated that we are cooperating with the Netherlands, the Dutch Antilles and the U.S.. I hope for a final decision will be taken and that the Minister of Justice rather than a declaration. Until the investigation is completed, we must wait and see. "

What the Prime Minister or damage, as a Dutch parliamentarian as Brinkman Aruba on American television is black. "Everywhere you have bad people in the Netherlands, but you can not let people suffer from one's evil intentions. Article 36 of the Statute says that we help each other and offer assistance, not that we Aruba international black. I regret that. "

Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: January 07, 2009, 04:43:48 PM »

press conference by Rudy Croes from Madeira, Portugal?? has he fled to Madeira now? 
Madeira is one of the Aruban hotels!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: January 07, 2009, 04:46:20 PM »

I thought Brinkman did great with his interview.  His English is more than sufficient.

Same for Peter R de Vries.  And while Peter is a hottie, Brinkman is no slouch.  He is causing Monkeys to spend extra time on our hair and make up as well.

I understand Peter was nervous about interviews in English but we Americans are not at all critical of that.  I find both totally understandable.

Unfortunately, Mos also has excellent English.  He is not so much of a hottie, however, so he is not forgiven.   

When they are a hottie, the accent is just cute as can be, lol.  But we can understand exactly what they are saying and they do an excellent job.  With de Vries, I might not always be listening anyway, just looking!

We know Anna.

Janet

++++++

Anna
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #498 on: January 05, 2009, 08:23:16 PM »

Peter R deVries is a very handsome man.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg613281#msg613281

Well, Greta usually posts a transcript the next day that one can read without all the "distractions" and get a better idea of what was said.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #353 on: January 07, 2009, 04:48:49 PM »

ha ha ! thanks Cageman

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: January 07, 2009, 04:48:53 PM »

Darned! Lok a m when i talk to ya!

He really gets emotional and excited over a wine glass, lol.

j/k

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: January 07, 2009, 04:50:46 PM »

but it says "madiera y portugal".
mmm... if something interesting was said i am sure it will picked up by other media dutch/english media soon.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: January 07, 2009, 04:50:57 PM »

i don't understand why Van den Heuvel defends Van der Straten.
if Van der Straten in the future gets implicated then Van den Heuvel has to admit he has been wrong.
why does he defend Van der Straten. he could have also chosen to just not voice an opinion on Van der Straten at all.

Jossy Mansur also usually defended vd Straten.  Other posters from Aruba did very early as well.  Not sure why but he does seem to have quite a bit of support for whatever reasons.

PERSONA NON GRATA

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #357 on: January 07, 2009, 04:57:31 PM »

Aruba
The investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway will take at least a few months.
7 Jan, 2009, 13:55 (GMT -04:00)

Principal Officer Hans Mos, just before the crowded press conference where it was known that the investigation into Holloway is not yet completed.

ORANGE CITY - The investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway will take at least a few months. This is the Public Prosecutor (OM) yesterday at a press conference to know. "We hit it at the end of the evidence that still may be", informed Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos them. "We want our non-piercing on a date which you all the time on the phone is."

The investigation into the girl disappeared in 2005 is one of the most expensive investigation ever into a life offense. "Keep a blow to the arm, but I estimate that the investigation more than 10 million dollars (17.5 million florin) took," said Moss. "I dare the United States to-day with an equally expensive investigation into a life offense for the day to come. This took hands full of money. Netherlands sent F16s and detectives who were here to stay. "

It still calls for all "relevant information, however small and insignificant that may seem to be" reportable. Recently, new evidence received on the basis of TV broadcasts. The contents of a recorded telephone conversation supposedly between Joran and his father, Paul van der Sloot, which was broadcast on the American Foxnews channel is analyzed by the Dutch Forensic Institute a voice competition does.

Many other tips were to nothing, it was clear from the press. Like a fisherman who said that the night with him in the disappearance of a large knife was stolen and in the same month a lobster cage was missing. The car was found later to have him home. Also dust expensive research vessel Persistence did not appeared to match with clothes of Holloway. Nothing further led to the declaration of the witness who Joran these soaked night and with a bare foot and was walking with a shoe. "Well, it is looked for the white shoes of suspect Joran van der Sloot, where the writer René van Nie a nice story about wrote," added Mos again.

Another suspect
"The shoe has been extensive research on all possible places on the road from the beach to the home of Joran. Old and new drainage and water channels were subject to inspection. "Or something that risk, would not divulge Mos. Nor were the results of various searches in the Netherlands, the hearing of Joran and Patrick van der Eem in a program of crime reporter Peter R. de Vries Joran responses managed to lure.

As regards as a "Daury R. 'identified person has shown that he suspected the drugs Saturday As a result, he is following an interview on American television arrested on suspicion of cocaine smuggling. "We do not known whether these witnesses, tips or searches have been something," said Moss. "There is still a suspect around that we are not yet familiar to them."

Since the Common Court of Justice last year came to the view that suspect Van der Sloot has a motive for lying behavior, remained nothing more than for the collection of objective data, the reading Mos. "There is no evidence to support what Joran stated (in the program of De Vries, ed)."

Dream
According to Chief Public Mos in principle all evidence in the case. Even evidence that any factual basis to miss nothing in the way laid. "He referred to the assistance that was given to psychic. "I am two and a half months working with a psychic who appeared to have a dream." Mos weathered with this information also against (American) TV broadcasts of the Aruban justice and police were accused of corruption and unwillingness to possible relevant information in this matter. "We have chosen to follow the path of most resistance to pursue this matter to be resolved." According to Mos swallowed much energy the case of police and justice, to the detriment of other crimes to be investigated. "This case soup much of the police apparatus, but this case is not just one thing."

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: January 07, 2009, 05:02:53 PM »

Also off-island was Minister of Justice Hyacintho Croes, who would have presented his thoughts concerning the future of the Common Court of Justice for the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, which is expected to be located in Oranjestad. Atacho said Croes had clearly indicated that he had serious problems with the manner in which Dutch delegate Hero Brinkman had referred to island of Aruba in the Kingdom and international press.

Atacho further stated that as guests on the island of Aruba, the members of the Netherlands Antilles delegation were refraining from entering the Brinkman issue.

“Basically it is a discussion between the Aruban and Dutch delegations and as the Netherlands Antilles delegation we are not a part of that. We have already said that if Mr. Brinkman believes all the comments he has been making, he should go to the Prosecutor’s Office so that they can be dealt with. But Mr. Brinkman has chosen not to do that and so we leave it at that,” Atacho said.

He said the Netherlands Antilles delegation would continue to make use of all consultations between kingdom partners to discuss topics of common interest that would benefit the people of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. “We will leave this whole matter of Mr. Brinkman as what it is, a soap drama,” Atacho said.
http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l196/atachol196.html
PVV leader wants to know
about security for Brinkman

THE HAGUE/ORANJESTAD--Leader of the Party for Freedom PVV Geert Wilders on Tuesday demanded quick answers from the Dutch Government about Monday’s incident in Aruba whereby PVV Member of Parliament Hero Brinkman was threatened. He asked what The Hague planned to do about protecting Brinkman.

Wilders wanted to know whether Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende and Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin had taken notice of the threat against Brinkman, specifically if they had been informed that Aruba’s Chief of Protocol Eric Brete had told Brinkman that he would ‘arrange’ for the Member of Parliament to be beaten up. “Do you share my view that this threat is absolutely unacceptable?” asked Wilders.

“Have you also taken notice of a statement by Aruba’s Justice Minister (Rudy Croes, ed.) who said that ‘Brinkman deserved a smash in the face? Do you share my view that a statement like this by a minister to a member of Dutch Parliament is not tolerable and should be denounced by the Dutch Government?”

“In doing so,” Wilders later told Dutch media, “he is behaving like the Idi Amin of Aruba…”

“If the Arubans lay even one finger on Brinkman I will personally travel to Venezuela to beg for Chavez to take over this corrupt medieval Aruban gang,” Wilders added.

Wilders asked whether the Dutch Government was willing to demand the immediate resignation of Aruba’s Minister of Justice and to discontinue relations with Aruba’s “mafia government” until the minister in question has done so. Wilders referred to Croes as a “dangerous fool.” The MP further asked whether the Dutch Government was willing to take immediate measures to guarantee Brinkman’s safety in Aruba.

Brinkman is one of the members of the Dutch delegation currently visiting the island in connection with the Parliamentary Consultation of the Dutch Kingdom POK, in which all three Parliaments in the Kingdom participate. POK was almost cancelled on Monday after four members of the Aruban cabinet cancelled their speeches at POK.

Instead, Prime Minister Nel Oduber, Rudy Croes, Ramon Lee of Sports and Culture, and Nilo Swaen of Finance sent top civil servants to represent them. The Dutch delegation, feeling disrespected, objected to this move. According to Chairperson of Aruba’s Parliament Mervin Wyatt-Ras this objection almost led to a cancellation of POK.

After many hours of delay, POK kicked off with the opening ceremony. Dutch delegation leader Willibrord van Beek of the liberal democratic VVD party in his opening made some critical remarks. He deplored the replacement of ministers with high level civil servants.

“It concerns a political debate that you want to have as a politician with the responsible persons in government,” he said. In the end, Prime Minister Oduber and Minister Swaen still agreed to address POK.

He also regretted the fact that the agenda point about the Common Court of Justice was dropped. “The Dutch delegation regrets this because we would very much have liked to have had a debate with Minister of Justice Rudy Croes on the matter. It is something on the mind of many Arubans right now.”

The Dutch delegation leader also touched on the issue concerning Brinkman and said that the manner in which the delegations conducted themselves throughout the week is not only a matter of words, but behaviour.

“As parliamentarians we would like to debate each other on an equal level and in a respectful manner.” Van Beek said.

Van Beek also distanced both himself and the Dutch delegation from coverage of the skirmish between Brinkman and Brete which took place yesterday.

“Whether it is true or not; I do not want anything to do with it,” Van Beek “Politicians are charged with controlling themselves as they debate and they are often engaged in debating and exchanging arguments. In politics you have neither friends nor enemies, only supporters and detractors and so we must ensure that we do not give people, especially younger ones, the impression that if there are matters you cannot resolve through debate; then you resolve them through physical violence. This year is to be the year of the parliaments. Up to this point we have seen the negotiations which have taken place between governments and government delegations. The draft legislation is in place and now the parliaments will have their say. We are now entering the decision-making phase where you will actually see democracy blossom.” POK ends on Friday.
http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l196/wilderl196.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #359 on: January 07, 2009, 05:03:19 PM »

Aruba
The investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway will take at least a few months.
7 Jan, 2009, 13:55 (GMT -04:00)

Rolling Eyes     Asswipes act like it just happened ... Like yesterday, or something. Bunch of morons.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.