April 28, 2024, 06:55:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252757 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2009, 09:05:09 PM »

OK, I keep getting interupted here on the home front. 

I'm reading everything, just slowly. 

Now, you mean to tell me that Kyle, who was hinting at litigation, is running his mouth at CNG? My, my. I believe Kyle is the one that needs to grow up.

I agree memphis.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2009, 09:11:55 PM »

Now, you mean to tell me that Kyle, who was hinting at litigation, is running his mouth at CNG? My, my. I believe Kyle is the one that needs to grow up.

and continuing with my mean train of thought ......
many who are posting at cng are the very ones that I perceived Kyle was especially arrogant towards, was patronizing of, and treated condescendingly. Open your eyes people!

Memphis, tonight I am proud of myself and my ulcer doesn't hurt.  All I had to do is ignore the disruption tonight and move on.  Lou is entitled to her opinion as are the rest of us but I don't think she will convince us or we will convince them of our differences.  Honest debate is good, anything else is disruptive.

Hi Blue Moon!
I haven't closed my mind. I still have lots of questions and lots of confusion, but I'm leaning in a certain direction. More information could push me in the other direction. It's extremely difficult because most of us only have little tidbits of information. We don't have the big picture, or anything close to it. I also want to say that I am trying not to "take sides". Most of us have been here for years. I would venture to say that those still here only want justice for Natalee. I don't believe that ldstlou, or any other monkey or bird, is the enemy. All I can deduce is that they have different information than me, or they are being mislead.

Having said all of that, I choose to believe that ldstlou wants to maintain a relationship with SM, but she's having a difficult time with all that has transpired.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2009, 09:13:59 PM »

That man is up to no good!  JMO

That`s Johan Remkes, with Hero Brinkman behind him.
Remkes nominated Paulus to work with ALE . .

never lift the pressure of evil island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2009, 09:21:30 PM »

If ldstlou took offense to my 2 laughing Monkey's i truly do Apologize to Ldstlou.What i was laughing at is that Kyle,who was on the Persistence,as well as Tim Miller who searches for missing people are continuing to be disregarded for people who where not even there.Again.If ldstlou took offense i do apologize!

JMO, but you don't owe anyone an apology.  You laughed. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2009, 09:21:56 PM »

many who are posting at cng are the very ones that I perceived Kyle was especially arrogant towards, was patronizing of, and treated condescendingly. Open your eyes people!

Memphis, tonight I am proud of myself and my ulcer doesn't hurt.  All I had to do is ignore the disruption tonight and move on.  Lou is entitled to her opinion as are the rest of us but I don't think she will convince us or we will convince them of our differences.  Honest debate is good, anything else is disruptive.

Hi Blue Moon!
I haven't closed my mind. I still have lots of questions and lots of confusion, but I'm leaning in a certain direction. More information could push me in the other direction. It's extremely difficult because most of us only have little tidbits of information. We don't have the big picture, or anything close to it. I also want to say that I am trying not to "take sides". Most of us have been here for years. I would venture to say that those still here only want justice for Natalee. I don't believe that ldstlou, or any other monkey or bird, is the enemy. All I can deduce is that they have different information than me, or they are being mislead.

Having said all of that, I choose to believe that ldstlou wants to maintain a relationship with SM, but she's having a difficult time with all that has transpired.

Thanks, you said it better than me.  I don't think it is about choosing sides here.  I know she has been here from the beginning as have you.  I have too I just didn't sign up until much later.  Things have changed at SM and maybe that is part of the problem for some.  Us newer posters seem to bring out some hostility in some older posters.  Believe me I am not here for anything other than Natalee and her family.  Everything else is unimportant to me.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2009, 09:26:37 PM »

Hi Blue Moon!

1. I used to believe this but my opinion has changed drastically about some old monkeys.

2. They are being brainwashed.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2009, 09:30:06 PM »

If ldstlou took offense to my 2 laughing Monkey's i truly do Apologize to Ldstlou.What i was laughing at is that Kyle,who was on the Persistence,as well as Tim Miller who searches for missing people are continuing to be disregarded for people who where not even there.Again.If ldstlou took offense i do apologize!

Thank You TM.I find it quite interesting how one can simply disregard Kyle's own words!He said them.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2009, 09:33:32 PM »

Thank You TM.I find it quite interesting how one can simply disregard Kyle's own words!He said them.

You see that is my problem as well.  Either Kyle was intentionally lying to people at Freebirds knowing that the family would get the information, OR he was telling the truth.  Neither is acceptable as far as Kyle's reputation goes.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2009, 09:34:08 PM »

Urine is back in the Netherlands for about two weeks now, he flew in via Germany . .

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=_fedPNIua6U&feature=channel_page

That is old video, when he went to Holland after his release in September 2005.  IMO

Yes it is TM, they use the old stuff time after time . .
It`s all about what`s being said there
I translated the most important

Except they are implying by that video that it is Joran arriving in Amsterdam in 2009.  I don't care what anyone says, I'd prefer some proof more recent than 3 years ago.

I agree. Whoever posted this youtube video (not link to youtube video) as January 2009 is either full of shit(deceitful) or is not following the case too closely. This image is burned in my brain of his extended family, along with dear old DaddySloot transitioning the sporter over to Holland, out of the way, to his long lost extended family way back when...
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2009, 09:36:30 PM »

Hi Blue Moon!

We need a Monkey Counselor (for wounded and emotional monkeys)

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2009, 09:38:37 PM »

Greta is going to throw it in Mos' face tonight. She is waving the 5 page document.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2009, 09:39:06 PM »

1. I used to believe this but my opinion has changed drastically about some old monkeys.

Blue Moon ~ I thought you'd been posting a long time. Wink  I see posters names and I think, "Did they change their nic?" cuz I don't remember them.      Anyway, I was including you and anyone still here as caring about justice. I'm not in the inner circle, believe me. 

San! Good to se ya. You bring polyana down to earth. 
Actually, I do think that ego and the need to fit in, among other things creates lots of problems. I see that all of the time here. I have always cringed whenever someone claims they are on speaking terms with the family. Also, people making lots of disruptive phone calls gets on my nerves. If someone says, "(insert family member here) told me blah, blah, blah", I mark them off my list of posters I respect. 

So, yeah, I agree.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2009, 09:39:45 PM »

You see that is my problem as well.  Either Kyle was intentionally lying to people at Freebirds knowing that the family would get the information, OR he was telling the truth.  Neither is acceptable as far as Kyle's reputation goes.

All i want to know from those that stand behind Kyle is do you believe what he has said?If you do Kyle has a PROBLEM.As smart as he thinks he is i don't think he understood the ramifictaions of what he's gotten himself into.JMOO.I'll eat the crow then bury my head in the sand if i'm wrong!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2009, 09:40:43 PM »

Yeppers. You can't get past this. Logic dictates..... 
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2009, 09:43:15 PM »

BUCKSHOT ~ just bonk me on the head if I get to polyana-ish. 
I'm a peacemaker, but not at all costs. 
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2009, 09:49:00 PM »

Memphis,
Don't ever disagree with me. I may cry and tell my mommy on you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2009, 09:49:13 PM »

FYI

Lala's, Hotshot and Ldstlou have not been banned, contrary to what Hotshot and Lala's are trying to tell people.  If they are having problems, it's user error.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2009, 09:59:12 PM »

Hi Blue Moon!

Your instincts are always right on, IMO, San.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2009, 09:59:46 PM »

Memphis,
Don't ever disagree with me. I may cry and tell my mommy on you.

Oh, grow up BUCKSHOT, or I"m going to have to beg Klaas to ban me, but only after I call several family members and tell them all about you. 

Ahem. Oops!  I got confused. Sorry. 
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2009, 10:05:46 PM »

Obviously there's much going on that I don't know anything about, as usual. 

But, San, after all we've seen since May 2005, how in the world does someone allow themselves to be brainwashed? No need to answer, but .... sheez.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.