April 27, 2024, 09:11:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252688 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: January 07, 2009, 09:31:07 PM »

I hope you can see my koala hug Janet ! Mucho hugs !!

That felt sooo good None.  We all need hugs for no reason ... just because.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: January 07, 2009, 09:32:25 PM »

Hi texasmom.

Are you packed for your trip to the Fraser Valley of British Columbia for that interrogation of Kermit that will take place over Shoofly pie and sushi rolls at the home of Tamikosmom.

Janet

For no invite!Me and George will zoom around in his boat at Lake Como in Italy.  As long as we get JUSTICE FOR NATALEE i will cope Janet!

Hey ... you do not have to be invited ... just come.  It is exactly a four hour drive to God's country from Seattle.  Forget about Italy!!!

Janet

... a three hour drive if you do not take bathroom and coffee breaks.

Janet

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: January 07, 2009, 09:55:31 PM »

'afternoon monks

Jen ~ Can you tell me if the Freebirds are still in existence, or has the entire group folded?

Also, do you and Kermit have additional information that you have not divulged regarding the cage?

Thanks, and if you cannot answer, I understand.

This is somewhat of a driveby, but I'll be back later today.
I've been studying in the Persistence thread. 

Hi memphis.

No - Freebirds have not folded.  There are still people there to protect what needs protecting.

I believe all of the high points surrounding the cage and its contents have been divulged - Kyle posted with us starting last March, so there are lots of posts from him.  Mostly peripheral stuff is all that's left, I believe.

But - as Monkeys start pointing out more and more things that could tie into other information Kyle gave us - I'm sure that will come forward as well.

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle: No one else has access or copies of the photos or footage. All fingers point back to me when this leaks.

'when this leaks'...yet, he protests...    

I've wondered all day if this remark was overlooked or not particularly on topic. 

Nonetheless, I still read on and continue to research.  I am still thinking about Sharon's post about who brokered the Persistence search. 

Sacrificial donors who were scammed into beliving they were financially supporting an undertaking that had everything to do with justice for Natalee Holloway.

Then there were the potential benefits that would be forthcoming to John Silvetti if he would only cooperate in the finale to the great Aruban coverup.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle: I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle: The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle: John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis

Kyle: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle: John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability

Kyle: John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: January 07, 2009, 09:55:51 PM »

The problem is Hotshot is claiming she can't get into SM.  She wanted to know if she was banned, I told her NO.  It seems a few of the ChatnGrumble members are trying to say they are banned from SM when they aren't.  Hotshot and Lala's as an example.  Neither is banned yet they are implying to others they are.  Go figure.  Some people just love the drama I guess.

No, I am back in, it was the proxy thingy that i downloaded that kept me from coming in.  Anyway, I did write to Jossy, and I have been away for 2 1/2 days, but I came back to find no reply from Jossy.  I did have some info on Dave too.  His number has recently been changed, due to too many people calling, and close to having a break down.  I have second hand information that I will pass on as far as that goes.  He is fed up with the talk of people in the Persistance being mutilated.  He just wants peace, and to get Natalee home.  The Persistance did more then Aruba even thought of doing for the family.

Also need some prayers going out to a dear friend of mine who is also involved with this case.  He is in the hospital with a bad heart.  

I just got home and need some deserved rest before getting up at 4am again to do this all over again, so good night for now.  Hate to hit and run, but my bed is calling me.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: January 07, 2009, 10:01:34 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
7:00 PM

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: January 07, 2009, 10:01:37 PM »

The problem is Hotshot is claiming she can't get into SM.  She wanted to know if she was banned, I told her NO.  It seems a few of the ChatnGrumble members are trying to say they are banned from SM when they aren't.  Hotshot and Lala's as an example.  Neither is banned yet they are implying to others they are.  Go figure.  Some people just love the drama I guess.

No, I am back in, it was the proxy thingy that i downloaded that kept me from coming in.  Anyway, I did write to Jossy, and I have been away for 2 1/2 days, but I came back to find no reply from Jossy.  I did have some info on Dave too.  His number has recently been changed, due to too many people calling, and close to having a break down.  I have second hand information that I will pass on as far as that goes.  He is fed up with the talk of people in the Persistance being mutilated.  He just wants peace, and to get Natalee home.  The Persistance did more then Aruba even thought of doing for the family.

Also need some prayers going out to a dear friend of mine who is also involved with this case.  He is in the hospital with a bad heart.  

I just got home and need some deserved rest before getting up at 4am again to do this all over again, so good night for now.  Hate to hit and run, but my bed is calling me.

Hotshot - glad to see you made it back.  So sorry to hear about your friend and my prayers are with him that his heart problems get resolved.

Glenda posted at RU today that Diario has more bones.  That there was a full page ad in Diario.  Last I checked the Diario website was down all day.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: January 07, 2009, 10:09:23 PM »

Hotshot - glad to see you made it back.  So sorry to hear about your friend and my prayers are with him that his heart problems get resolved.

Glenda posted at RU today that Diario has more bones.  That there was a full page ad in Diario.  Last I checked the Diario website was down all day.
Oh really?  More bones?  Now I am wondering how she found out.  I guess I will send another email out there to see if I can get a reply.  Can't hurt right?  We are getting nothing now as it is.  I will do that now.  Hopefully sometime tomorrow I will have some answers.  Thanks for the welcome back Klaas, I'll see you all tomorrow, hopefully.  I have had 2 deaths in the family so I am running to those too along with work.  I will catch up.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #407 on: January 07, 2009, 10:14:07 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
7:00 PM

Goodnight Janet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #408 on: January 07, 2009, 10:14:28 PM »

Aruba
The investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway will take at least a few months.
7 Jan, 2009, 13:55 (GMT -04:00)

Principal Officer Hans Mos, just before the crowded press conference where it was known that the investigation into Holloway is not yet completed.

ORANGE CITY - The investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway will take at least a few months. This is the Public Prosecutor (OM) yesterday at a press conference to know. "We hit it at the end of the evidence that still may be", informed Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos them. "We want our non-piercing on a date which you all the time on the phone is."

SNIP

As regards as a "Daury R. 'identified person has shown that he suspected the drugs Saturday As a result, he is following an interview on 
According to Chief Public Mos in principle all evidence in the case. Even evidence that any factual basis to miss nothing in the way laid. "He referred to the assistance that was given to psychic. "I am two and a half months working with a psychic who appeared to have a dream." Mos weathered with this information also against (American) TV broadcasts of the Aruban justice and police were accused of corruption and unwillingness to possible relevant information in this matter. "We have chosen to follow the path of most resistance to pursue this matter to be resolved." According to Mos swallowed much energy the case of police and justice, to the detriment of other crimes to be investigated. "This case soup much of the police apparatus, but this case is not just one thing."

You can say that again!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: January 07, 2009, 10:15:30 PM »

And I'm glad Dave changed his phone number.  I've said all along too many people are calling this family, MOO
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: January 07, 2009, 10:17:07 PM »

Oh really?  More bones?  Now I am wondering how she found out.  I guess I will send another email out there to see if I can get a reply.  Can't hurt right?  We are getting nothing now as it is.  I will do that now.  Hopefully sometime tomorrow I will have some answers.  Thanks for the welcome back Klaas, I'll see you all tomorrow, hopefully.  I have had 2 deaths in the family so I am running to those too along with work.  I will catch up.

So sorry to hear about your losses Hotshot.  Will keep your friend in my prayers.  Take care of yourself too!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #411 on: January 07, 2009, 10:26:40 PM »

Hotshot

I'm sending prayers for You and I'm sorry to hear about Your Family losses.....I'm also sending prayers for Your Friend and for Natalee's Family.....God Bless You and Take Care!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: January 07, 2009, 10:27:16 PM »

Greta's talking about Aruba next!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: January 07, 2009, 10:31:41 PM »

And I'm glad Dave changed his phone number.  I've said all along too many people are calling this family, MOO

I agree Klaas.  With this second hand info about Dave and the Persistence talk can Red or even you clarify if this subject is now off limits here on the board?  If so I think we need to know especially if it is causing Dave so much problems.  However, I have to condemn all the people who were calling him so much that he felt compelled to change his phone number.  Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: January 07, 2009, 10:32:17 PM »

Hotshot ~  I'm glad you were able to get back in.  I hope your friend's health will improve, and I'm very sorry to hear you've lost family.  You, your family and your friend will all be in my prayers.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: January 07, 2009, 10:36:25 PM »

Hotshot - I am so sorry about your losses.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: January 07, 2009, 10:39:00 PM »

Hotshot,
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your family members.  Please know that you and your family will be in our prayers along with the hopes that your friend will have a speedy recovery.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #417 on: January 07, 2009, 10:41:52 PM »

Did I miss it..I've heard nothing about Aruba yet? TIA

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: January 07, 2009, 10:43:41 PM »

I hope he has gotten an unlisted/unpublished number!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: January 07, 2009, 10:44:20 PM »

Did I miss it..I've heard nothing about Aruba yet? TIA

Nothing yet.  Just a teaser before the commercial.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.