April 27, 2024, 05:34:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252731 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: January 07, 2009, 10:46:15 PM »

And I'm glad Dave changed his phone number.  I've said all along too many people are calling this family, MOO

I hope he has gotten an unlisted/unpublished number!

Mu heart goes out to Beth and Dave.  I can't imagine myself in their situation.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #421 on: January 07, 2009, 10:46:59 PM »

Greta's talking about Aruba next!
Did I miss it..I've heard nothing about Aruba yet? TIA

Nothing yet.  Just a teaser before the commercial.
TY! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #422 on: January 07, 2009, 10:47:39 PM »

She fooled me!  No, it hasn't been on yet.  She said she is going to talk to the person that Hero Brinkman reported threatened him.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: January 07, 2009, 10:49:53 PM »

She fooled me!  No, it hasn't been on yet.  She said she is going to talk to the person that Hero Brinkman reported threatened him.
Yes...I just heard that...Thanks!

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: January 07, 2009, 10:50:44 PM »

And I'm glad Dave changed his phone number.  I've said all along too many people are calling this family, MOO

I agree Klaas.  With this second hand info about Dave and the Persistence talk can Red or even you clarify if this subject is now off limits here on the board?  If so I think we need to know especially if it is causing Dave so much problems.  However, I have to condemn all the people who were calling him so much that he felt compelled to change his phone number.  Thanks.

Sorry but just because Hotshot claims Dave is fed up with the talk about Kyle and the Persistence does not mean we will stop looking at all that has transpired in this case.  I also don't believe for a minute that DAVE has the time to read here at SM.  Far more likely people are calling him and telling him things.  I'm very sorry that DAVE is bothered by all these people.  There is no need to call Dave or Beth about what people are discussing in forums unless it is something that will bring Natalee home.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #425 on: January 07, 2009, 10:54:43 PM »

This guy is reading a prepared statement...........
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: January 07, 2009, 10:55:57 PM »

He's BSing!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: January 07, 2009, 10:56:18 PM »

Eric Brete is on Greta's. He is spouting the same ole story from Aruba, " It is a Dutch son, Dutch father, not the Aruban's fault.  He is saying he did not threaten Hero.  He is FOS.  Greta just cut him off and let him go.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: January 07, 2009, 10:57:58 PM »

Well that was not very productive.  Brete came on to smooze his way through and defend Mos and said he did not threaten Brinkman.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: January 07, 2009, 10:58:27 PM »

I agree Klaas.  With this second hand info about Dave and the Persistence talk can Red or even you clarify if this subject is now off limits here on the board?  If so I think we need to know especially if it is causing Dave so much problems.  However, I have to condemn all the people who were calling him so much that he felt compelled to change his phone number.  Thanks.

Sorry but just because Hotshot claims Dave is fed up with the talk about Kyle and the Persistence does not mean we will stop looking at all that has transpired in this case.  I also don't believe for a minute that DAVE has the time to read here at SM.  Far more likely people are calling him and telling him things.  I'm very sorry that DAVE is bothered by all these people.  There is no need to call Dave or Beth about what people are discussing in forums unless it is something that will bring Natalee home.
Agreed....Thanks Klaas!

In God We Trust!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: January 07, 2009, 10:59:19 PM »

It is sort of like when people are enableors.  Joran and his dad may be Dutch but the Aruban authorities allowed the coverup to happen.  They have turned the other way in order to protect Aruba!  They are responsible for the coverup not the crime.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: January 07, 2009, 11:00:03 PM »

Eric Brete is on Greta's. He is spouting the same ole story from Aruba, " It is a Dutch son, Dutch father, not the Aruban's fault.  He is saying he did not threaten Hero.  He is FOS.  Greta just cut him off and let him go.

Another thing when he came on Greta greeted him and he said Hello and something to the effect "And good evening to the good people of the United States".  He was trying to cut Greta down and she cut him off and finally said she had to go so did he threaten Hero or not?  Of course he said NO.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: January 07, 2009, 11:00:31 PM »

This guy is reading a prepared statement...........
Yep....He was reading...then got tongue tied when Greta asked Him a question and acted like He was disconnected....He was FOS!

In God We Trust!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #433 on: January 07, 2009, 11:00:59 PM »

"You cannot call Aruba corrupt because of one thing".

Bullchit. The "One Thing" has a name, and it's Natalee Holloway!! The "One Thing" has been "handled", committed by and covered up by local police, judges, Aruban authorities all the way to the Prime Minister, and participated in by authorities in Holland.

One Thing .................

Where's that azzhat?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #434 on: January 07, 2009, 11:01:33 PM »

"Big people lie".

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: January 07, 2009, 11:04:17 PM »

"You cannot call Aruba corrupt because of one thing".

Bullchit. The "One Thing" has a name, and it's Natalee Holloway!! The "One Thing" has been "handled", committed by and covered up by local police, judges, Aruban authorities all the way to the Prime Minister, and participated in by authorities in Holland.

One Thing .................

Where's that azzhat?

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: January 07, 2009, 11:04:18 PM »

It is sort of like when people are enableors.  Joran and his dad may be Dutch but the Aruban authorities allowed the coverup to happen.  They have turned the other way in order to protect Aruba!  They are responsible for the coverup not the crime.

You're right. They covered it up from the beginning to protect their island.  It wasn't the people of Aruba but the prosecutors office and ALE.  Then after time the people started wishing it would go away.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: January 07, 2009, 11:05:00 PM »

I thought Aruba doesn't get Fox channel so why were they so worried about what Hero b. said on there.  His prepared statement failed him.  He looked and acted "STUPID".

crazybabyborg
« Reply #438 on: January 07, 2009, 11:07:49 PM »

I thought Aruba doesn't get Fox channel so why were they so worried about what Hero b. said on there.  His prepared statement failed him.  He looked and acted "STUPID".

And don't you know he's spent all day writing and practicing his "speech" and seeing himself with visions of grandeur!

I see him with the azzhat.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: January 07, 2009, 11:08:22 PM »

Most of them don't get it unless they have satellite TV so some do get it.  Yes, he sounded just like alot of the Aruban front page posters same old cheer.  It was only one incident, one girl, Aruba is safe, the crime was committed by a Dutch person and not an Aruban, etc.  Heard it a million times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.