April 27, 2024, 11:34:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252703 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #440 on: January 07, 2009, 11:08:34 PM »

I thought Aruba doesn't get Fox channel so why were they so worried about what Hero b. said on there.  His prepared statement failed him.  He looked and acted "STUPID".
First ....They Bitch about Greta Reporting on the case then They use Her to try to make themselves look good.....I loved the look on Greta's face as soon as He was off air.....Priceless!    Like can You believe this guy!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: January 07, 2009, 11:08:44 PM »

I thought Aruba doesn't get Fox channel so why were they so worried about what Hero b. said on there.  His prepared statement failed him.  He looked and acted "STUPID".

And don't you know he's spent all day writing and practicing his "speech" and seeing himself with visions of grandeur!

I see him with the azzhat.

We need his picture showing him with his itty bitty purse to match Mos' purse.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #442 on: January 07, 2009, 11:08:57 PM »

i agree with klaas.  We will never always agree on a subject, as long as it's on nh subject.  We just need to respect each other no matter if we agree or not.  It's called respect.  If somebody says something you don't agree with, ignore and move on.  Everybody doesn't agree with you either and i'm sure you'd appreciate the same.   I hate to see our beloved stlou attacked, for NO reason, other than she has her own opinion!  I  will say, she does have a certain contact to the case, for those who don't believe it, I,ve known her for years.  It doesn't bother me what you think of me.  But she does have 'some' inside info. So please give her a break.  i DON'T even know what all is going on.

But for Natalee's best expense, i say, bring it all on, disagreements and all, as long as everyone is respected.  No more attacking or openly arguing without facts.  Everybody has a right to an opinion, no matter what.   make klass's job easier and let's act like adults.

ok,off my soap box.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: January 07, 2009, 11:10:07 PM »

And I'm glad Dave changed his phone number.  I've said all along too many people are calling this family, MOO

I agree Klaas.  With this second hand info about Dave and the Persistence talk can Red or even you clarify if this subject is now off limits here on the board?  If so I think we need to know especially if it is causing Dave so much problems.  However, I have to condemn all the people who were calling him so much that he felt compelled to change his phone number.  Thanks.

Sorry but just because Hotshot claims Dave is fed up with the talk about Kyle and the Persistence does not mean we will stop looking at all that has transpired in this case.  I also don't believe for a minute that DAVE has the time to read here at SM.  Far more likely people are calling him and telling him things.  I'm very sorry that DAVE is bothered by all these people.  There is no need to call Dave or Beth about what people are discussing in forums unless it is something that will bring Natalee home.

I agree with this 100%. 

Missed the other news, so I'm thankful for the updates. 

G'nite...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: January 07, 2009, 11:14:22 PM »

i agree with klaas.  We will never always agree on a subject, as long as it's on nh subject.  We just need to respect each other no matter if we agree or not.  It's called respect.  If somebody says something you don't agree with, ignore and move on.  Everybody doesn't agree with you either and i'm sure you'd appreciate the same.   I hate to see our beloved stlou attacked, for NO reason, other than she has her own opinion!  I  will say, she does have a certain contact to the case, for those who don't believe it, I,ve known her for years.  It doesn't bother me what you think of me.  But she does have 'some' inside info. So please give her a break.  i DON'T even know what all is going on.

But for Natalee's best expense, i say, bring it all on, disagreements and all, as long as everyone is respected.  No more attacking or openly arguing without facts.  Everybody has a right to an opinion, no matter what.   make klass's job easier and let's act like adults.

ok,off my soap box.

Dihannah - I don't think people are attacking LDSTLOU any more than she is attacking some of us.  Yes, LDSTLOU has made it very clear that she has become friends with Jug.  I know that is true.  That makes no difference to me as far as looking at different aspects of the case though.

Kyle's own words.  So either Kyle was lying and FOS and was also trying to dupe the networks OR he's telling the truth.  Either way it doesn't look good for Kyle, MOO.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: January 07, 2009, 11:14:32 PM »

Good night 2nj

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #446 on: January 07, 2009, 11:14:51 PM »

i agree with klaas.  We will never always agree on a subject, as long as it's on nh subject.  We just need to respect each other no matter if we agree or not.  It's called respect.  If somebody says something you don't agree with, ignore and move on.  Everybody doesn't agree with you either and i'm sure you'd appreciate the same.   I hate to see our beloved stlou attacked, for NO reason, other than she has her own opinion!  I  will say, she does have a certain contact to the case, for those who don't believe it, I,ve known her for years.  It doesn't bother me what you think of me.  But she does have 'some' inside info. So please give her a break.  i DON'T even know what all is going on.

ok,off my soap box.

Please take you own advice.  JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: January 07, 2009, 11:14:52 PM »

ok,off my soap box.

I am about to call it a night but will respond to this (respectably)-With all due respect I did not see anyone really attack lou here.  She is very passionate about this case as are a lot of people but I cannot really remember anyone attacking her.  Her passion is for Natalee but going overboard causes tempers to flare.  I don't see anything wrong with people have differing opinions but toning down the passion can help the situation so it can (or cannot) be discussed. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: January 07, 2009, 11:15:05 PM »

'afternoon monks

Jen ~ Can you tell me if the Freebirds are still in existence, or has the entire group folded?

Also, do you and Kermit have additional information that you have not divulged regarding the cage?

Thanks, and if you cannot answer, I understand.

This is somewhat of a driveby, but I'll be back later today.
I've been studying in the Persistence thread. 

Hi memphis.

No - Freebirds have not folded.  There are still people there to protect what needs protecting.

I believe all of the high points surrounding the cage and its contents have been divulged - Kyle posted with us starting last March, so there are lots of posts from him.  Mostly peripheral stuff is all that's left, I believe.

But - as Monkeys start pointing out more and more things that could tie into other information Kyle gave us - I'm sure that will come forward as well.

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle: No one else has access or copies of the photos or footage. All fingers point back to me when this leaks.

'when this leaks'...yet, he protests...    

I've wondered all day if this remark was overlooked or not particularly on topic. 

Nonetheless, I still read on and continue to research.  I am still thinking about Sharon's post about who brokered the Persistence search. 

Sacrificial donors who were scammed into beliving they were financially supporting an undertaking that had everything to do with justice for Natalee Holloway.

Then there were the potential benefits that would be forthcoming to John Silvetti if he would only cooperate in the finale to the great Aruban coverup.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle: I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle: The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle: John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis

Kyle: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle: John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability

Kyle: John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.

Janet, I don't know that I am convinced there were sacrificial donors who were scammed...birds of a feather....maybe yes, maybe no....and how do you know if they were scammed....?????????????

Going to sleep.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #449 on: January 07, 2009, 11:15:12 PM »

And don't you know he's spent all day writing and practicing his "speech" and seeing himself with visions of grandeur!

He never matches. He can't see to coordinate outfits. The hat has a way of morphing into head up your azzhat.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #450 on: January 07, 2009, 11:16:00 PM »

Goodnight 2NJ!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: January 07, 2009, 11:17:57 PM »

Oh CBB I just saw you azzhat!  Now put that on his head.

He never matches. He can't see to coordinate outfits. The hat has a way of morphing into head up your azzhat.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: January 07, 2009, 11:19:11 PM »

Goodness, I getting as bad as Janet (correction):

Oh CBB I just saw you azzhat!  Now put that on his head.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: January 07, 2009, 11:20:19 PM »

I sincerely disagree with Lisa, but I have tried to be respectful of her opinions. I absolutely know she believes what she believes, and her heart is in the right place. My opinion is that she is TOO good hearted to look objectively. I told her the other night that I was glad she was still here. I wish she would afford most of us the same respect back instead of calling us all "nuts".

crazybabyborg
« Reply #454 on: January 07, 2009, 11:21:20 PM »

Butt, Butt, Bluemoon?

I don't know who's azz it is!!!   

Eeewwwwww!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: January 07, 2009, 11:22:02 PM »

Goodnight all.

(Work beckons BUT it is killing me. Couldn't even take time to check in today from work)

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: January 07, 2009, 11:22:39 PM »

Butt, Butt, Bluemoon?

Eeewwwwww!

You are funny.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: January 07, 2009, 11:23:20 PM »

Goodnight Blue Moon 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #458 on: January 07, 2009, 11:23:59 PM »

Nite Bluemoon. I'm right behind you.

Sleep well. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: January 07, 2009, 11:24:51 PM »

Butt, Butt, Bluemoon?

Eeewwwwww!

Maybe it belongs to this guy:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.