April 27, 2024, 04:05:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252726 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: January 08, 2009, 06:54:25 AM »

Could someone please post the "one theory" that we all believe?  I must not have gotten the memo.

I don't usually get personal, but I didn't like the comment about Beth being good woman "but".....  There could be other family members influenced by people with an agenda...MIP6 etc. I believe, by Alabama law, Beth made the decisions regarding Natalee and had for a long time.

I too am glad Dave changed his number, and feel way too many have called him.  I feel like I lost a good friend not being able to chat with him.....Hello...If you were considered a good "friend", you would have received the new number. Are you one of the "too many"?

I just wonder how many of the "connected" are not connected...Because someone answers a phone, does not make someone a confident...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: January 08, 2009, 07:05:00 AM »

Could someone please post the "one theory" that we all believe?  I must not have gotten the memo.

I don't usually get personal, but I didn't like the comment about Beth being good woman "but".....  There could be other family members influenced by people with an agenda...MIP6 etc. I believe, by Alabama law, Beth made the decisions regarding Natalee and had for a long time.

I too am glad Dave changed his number, and feel way too many have called him.  I feel like I lost a good friend not being able to chat with him.....Hello...If you were considered a good "friend", you would have received the new number. Are you one of the "too many"?

I just wonder how many of the "connected" are not connected...Because someone answers a phone, does not make someone a confident...

Jug Twitty needs to change his phone number next.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: January 08, 2009, 07:05:22 AM »

Have a good day everyone.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: January 08, 2009, 07:17:36 AM »

Jug Twitty needs to change his phone number next.

I'm with you....off to work...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #504 on: January 08, 2009, 07:21:06 AM »

TM.There is a article in Bon Dia with a picture of Serge Mansur and has Hero Brinkmans name in it.Can you bring it over as you are the best at it?TIA

Today's issue?  What page?  I'm looking at what I have saved too.  I'll be glad to post it for you.

Found it KTF....it'll be here shortly!

Thanx TM.Wonder what it says?

I'm not good with translating at all!  I think probably something about Rudy Croes needing to control his emotions...maybe think more before he speaks; but that's just me....may not be correct!

I think I recall seeing another article somewhere concerning the same comment that is the headline of this article.  I'm looking for it, if I can find it and run it through the translator I'll bring it over.  Not that it will help much, lol.   

KTF, here is a translation of a similar (if not the same) article.  Hope this helps!

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/6992/1/

Papiamentu translation:

minister croes have to controla his emocionan wednesday, 07 january 2009 - 00:00 come across

the responsabilidad y the necesidad for domina emociona, envez of permiti emocion dominabo is necesario for all being human, specialmente adult, serge mansur of democracia regal is expresa. hour cu one adult alcanza one posicion of much responsabilidad the is become even more important. the colmo of this is if one person arrive at the posicion of one mandatario of one country.esaki is trece we at the situation caminda we minister of husticia is expresa publicamente cu iron brinkman merece one golpi at his cara (su words exact was more peor). naturally, we all because; aruban is hanja the expresionnan of sr. brinkman completamente for of sla. without enter in the discussion cu if have or not have corupcion at aruba, the mature cu the figure here is go till at merca for spite aruba his reputacion is obvio cu his metanan is puramente negative. click read more for read more. not have doubt cu sr. brinkman is one person cu is carece of honor, y cu the is make the cosnan here unicamente for earn simpatia serca the votadornan more radical at his country. obviamente hendenan right not have to give neither the neither his words importancia. cu the words is make dolor is assure, y cu we all have earn of reacciona also is berdad, but because; adult we have to realiza cu door of reacciona emocionalmente we is make the situation pio. cu we minister of husticia, cu is responsible for salvaguardia we estado of derecho y we leynan, is tell abiertamente cu the have earn of comete one acto ilegal (esta strike sr. brinkman) is bergonzoso, y is tipico of the form emocional y childish cu several of we mandatarionan is actua y talk. the is place we corda minister wever caminda cu the is try hustifica his agression violento door of insinua cu his custumbernan is more important cu we leynan. is the own type of expresion y actuacion so of part of we mandatarionan is play one rol important in the deterioro in we society. during the ultimo 7 añanan we owing to wordo confronta cu one serie of actonan ilegal the inmoral of tanto we mandatarionan because; we parlamentarionan. cu the type of cosnan here is sosode at all country of world is berdad. but mature is cu at another paisnan desaroya esnan cu is actua so is wordo tení responsible, y is wordo castigá even door of they own coleganan of faction. here at aruba premier oduber not only is come is tolera the inmoralidad the ilegalidad here, but even is defende this. the hour ey is of compronde cu the status of aruba in kingdom owing to deteriora drasticamente. the gobierno here not only owing to converti gobierno of aruba in one gobierno limosnero, but also in one gobierno moralmente bancarota. this owing to make we country his posicion in kingdom extremely faint, y is place cu we is wordo wing one near hour arrive at decisionnan important cu is toca we. faction democracia regal is priminti of work duro for fix the imagen of we country door of mehora not only the situation financiero y moral of we apparatus gubernamental, but also door of brinda all we comunidad one mihor calidad of life. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: January 08, 2009, 07:22:06 AM »

Nobody attacked the monkey's who left.  Rather, those who left make a concerted effort to stop the rest from posting about a particular subject.  Do that enough, people's comments get snarky.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: January 08, 2009, 07:25:59 AM »

Johan, you always slip in right when I'm saying goodnight!  You were not up there when I looked before posting.  Didn't want you to think I left you out!

Have a great day!

are you afraid of me ? 

No, I'm not afraid of you.  I just need to sleep some each night.  And I enjoy posting with you even if we don't always agree on everything.  It wouldn't be interesting if we all agreed all the time!  Our differences make us all think more about what we choose to believe.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: January 08, 2009, 07:27:12 AM »

Have a good day everyone.

You too San, great posts!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: January 08, 2009, 07:42:48 AM »

Johan, you always slip in right when I'm saying goodnight!  You were not up there when I looked before posting.  Didn't want you to think I left you out!

Have a great day!

are you afraid of me ? 

No, I'm not afraid of you.  I just need to sleep some each night.  And I enjoy posting with you even if we don't always agree on everything.  It wouldn't be interesting if we all agreed all the time!  Our differences make us all think more about what we choose to believe.

In regards to the bolded above; I should have added, Just my opinion.

Have a great day monkeys!   

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: January 08, 2009, 07:58:32 AM »

Sorry for O/T.
I am having a really bad time with pop-ups that come in
through IE.
I have three pop-up blockers
The IE ones send me to the front page to a mug shot of
Heather Locklear and then multiply that page repeatedly.
The only way out is to shut down and reboot.
Can anyone help me?
TIA

I'm having the same problem .
  I'm on Opera
Sometimes it locks up my computer sighhhhhhh.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #510 on: January 08, 2009, 08:03:49 AM »

Day four of arrest week is now upon us.I'm still waiting for the arrest of the Major Player!2 days left.Will a Major player be arrested?

No. But IF I am wrong, then an arrest won't take place until Friday, lol. It is always on a Friday or a Holiday or both, lol. I still say... no to the question above.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: January 08, 2009, 08:26:20 AM »

Sorry for O/T.
through IE.
Can anyone help me?
TIA

I'm on Opera

Oh, Blonde, that makes me feel so much better.

It locks mine too.  Just had this problem for the
last week.

Hope you are feeling a little better.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: January 08, 2009, 08:41:23 AM »

Sorry for O/T.
through IE.
Can anyone help me?
TIA

I'm on Opera

I never watch Opera. Isn't she gaining weight again? 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #513 on: January 08, 2009, 10:03:31 AM »

I too have noticed a surge and I am protected. I too think this is what is causing me not to be able to refresh pages here and very slow page loading (more than usual) and also sometimes being locked out and major lock ups.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: January 08, 2009, 10:17:48 AM »

The Netherlands not to cut ties with Aruba over Rudy Croes-threats towards Brinkman.

http://binnenland.nieuws.nl/542098/brinkman-affaire_laat_banden_met_aruba_ongemoeid

Hirsch Ballin says he hasn't found proof Croes made these threats.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: January 08, 2009, 10:30:37 AM »

Sorry but just because Hotshot claims Dave is fed up with the talk about Kyle and the Persistence does not mean we will stop looking at all that has transpired in this case.  I also don't believe for a minute that DAVE has the time to read here at SM.  Far more likely people are calling him and telling him things.  I'm very sorry that DAVE is bothered by all these people.  There is no need to call Dave or Beth about what people are discussing in forums unless it is something that will bring Natalee home.
He was, and does read here, and so does brother Steve.

Beth Holloway has been informed and ... she has afforded permission to the Natalee's Freebirds to expose all that Kyle Kingman has revealed Beth is a very good woman, don't get me wrong, but what is OK with her doesn't mean the rest of the family is OK with it.  The movie coming out is one of those things.  Dave soesn't want the lifetime movie.  He says enough is enough, "Thats my little girl".

iris44
If all this Persistence/Kyle conspiracy theory stuff is the real deal, why is the family, the media, etc. not jumping all over it?  The more I read all Kyle's "statements" the more he reminds of when my son was 14 and had his own website.  I think Kyle the ocean exploring geek has a little make believe world going on, and you're all going along for the ride.  If nobody has any real evidence here (no, Kyle's words are not evidence), I think it's time to get off this subject, especially if it is hurting the family.  I would bank on the fact that the family, DeVries, Tim Miller, Greta, etc. all have a better idea of the real facts of the case than Kyle does.  Re-read the end of Beth's book for her theory, re-watch the Dateline show and see the dedication on the faces of everyone working together on the Persistence.  This Kyle stuff is nothing but conspiracy theory.  You are losing some of the smartest monkeys because most of you are locked onto this one theory, and some are being mean to those who oppose "the" theory!  And aren't the snarky posts talking about other posters off-topic?  
Exactly what I was thinking, but was afraid to say.

I want to thank all who are saying prayers for my family, and I didnt come here to argue.  I too am glad Dave changed his number, and feel way too many have called him.  I feel like I lost a good friend not being able to chat with him. I too hope this time around they get closure...I am off to a days worth of wakes/funerals now, but I feel I am the lucky one.  At least I get to say a real good-bye, the Holloways don't.  Hey Lisa, Good morning!

So YOU and Iris44 prefer censorship? 

Sorry, I back Beth Holloway Twitty 100%.  She was the custodial parent and Dave could not have been nearly as close to Natalee as Beth was.  Not to mention company Robin Holloway keeps.  I'm not saying that Dave and Robin didn't love Natalee, I'm just saying that Beth was closer to Natalee.  Yes, Steve Holloway posts on the front page of SM.  I'm not so certain that he reads the forum though but he could.  So what?  You mean to tell me us talking Kyle and the persistence is more hurtful than Joran talking about throwing Natalee into the ocean even though he wasn't certain she was dead?

I don't know what the truth is in all this but I know that CENSORSHIP is not the way to get to it!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 10:45:01 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: January 08, 2009, 10:32:29 AM »

If anyone is having unusual problems with popups you really need to contact Dugga.  Complaining about it in the missing persons threads will not solve the problem as Dugga doesn't read all the threads.

dugga@scaredmonkeys.com
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: January 08, 2009, 10:41:40 AM »

Good morning monkeys,

and good morning to you Johan,

[/quote]

Peter don't believe in the persistece /cage  theory .
To hide a  body  in a cage would not really smart. And i think the "brain" (Paul) Is smart .
For me is dead certain that Joran is not the brain because he has no brains
Every lawyer has a theory about the perfect crime and how to hush up evidence .
I think every lawyer is a bit obsessed/sick like a fireman likes fire .
And certainly not if the item is a drug post and that place near the shipwreck is a dive spot .
You also need very experienced divers because the cage is 30 meters deep .
I don't think the cage was used, but that she was buried somewhere in Aruba.
Anyone can have his/her own  theory but don't attack people (with a group)if they think different.
It has turned out differently from what I had expected here because for me is important to stay on speaking terms .
When it is allowd to attack posters you make them mouthdead and they quit.
I was attacked last week (i' don't mention names ) because i have another theory ?
Can i have that or is that forbidden ?

I appreciate all the news and perspective you bring to this forum.

I try to read everyone's posts and appreciate all points of view.  The only posts I don't care for are the ones that
challenge the poster instead of the post.

I especially enjoy your humor.

My opinion of the Persistence situation is that something "hinky" definitely happened on that expedition.
If what was collected by police is different than what was submitted to FBI, well that's a big problem for me, no matter what it was.  It demonstrates the criminal behavior of the Aruba Dirty Police.

I agree with you in that I have always thought that such a trap would not be a smart place to hide a body.  Since diving is one of the biggest attractions in Aruba (besides drinking and gambling) discovery would seem imminent.

Why place a body in the ocean?  If you're that far out, it's only a few more miles to Venezuela.  Why take a chance on being discovered with a body on your boat by the coast guard (not that they are actually looking for criminal activity)

However, the story of what happened on the Persistence is filled with problems.

MOO

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: January 08, 2009, 10:51:54 AM »

Amen and Amen Klaas.  I stand with Beth 100%, and will to the end.

I hope the rest of Natalee's family does as well.  Not my business, though.

I don't think we have enough information for me to form a solid opinion on what happened to Natalee in Aruba, or what happened on the Persistence, that's why I don't say much about it.  Not enough info.

However, we need to talk about it and this is a place where LOT'S of GOOD INFO COMES OUT.

When I choose to participate, I try to do it with respect to everyone.

except the perps, the Aruba Dirty Police and Renee and Julia Renfro who are lying ho'bags.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: January 08, 2009, 11:09:40 AM »

Day four of arrest week is now upon us.I'm still waiting for the arrest of the Major Player!2 days left.Will a Major player be arrested?

Keepthefaith ... in your world CAPS is never going to live this misinformation down ... if it is misinformation.

Good morning all!!

Janet
8:10 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.