April 27, 2024, 09:49:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252738 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: January 08, 2009, 03:34:25 PM »

3:15pm in Aruba.Arrest week is slowly coming to a close with only a few business hours left today,as well as tomorrow.Has anyone heard any information on a impending arrest regarding the MAJOR player?TIA

KEEPTHEFAITH

I hope this sarcasm does not mean you would enjoy it when there is not going to be an arrest

I was told by Caps that an arrest of a Major player would occur by the end of the week!If it does not!Well then.You come to your own conclusion!With all due respect Bastibro.Who do you believe will be arrested?

It appears to be Kermie, she was arrested yesterday.
I guess the wanted to keep it secret, however, Caps managed to capture this pic

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: January 08, 2009, 03:37:57 PM »

3:15pm in Aruba.Arrest week is slowly coming to a close with only a few business hours left today,as well as tomorrow.Has anyone heard any information on a impending arrest regarding the MAJOR player?TIA

KEEPTHEFAITH

I hope this sarcasm does not mean you would enjoy it when there is not going to be an arrest

I was told by Caps that an arrest of a Major player would occur by the end of the week!If it does not!Well then.You come to your own conclusion!With all due respect Bastibro.Who do you believe will be arrested?

The sad thing about that Bastibro is that is how Aruba operates!Or shall i say the Dutch elite of Aruba?Haven't we seen them try to frame innocent people before!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: January 08, 2009, 03:38:32 PM »

Minister Croes left for USA later

8 Jan, 2009, 15:17 (GMT -04:00)

Oranjestad - Justice Minister Rudy Croes has set off just today for family visit in the USA. He has let this know over the phone from New York. Earlier he indicated already last Tuesday to leave, as a result of which he could not be present on the parliamentary consultation kingdom relations (POK). The Dutch delegation felt snubbed, because the minister had called off just at the last moment. "We said: at least write a note why something else is more important", reacted the Dutch delegation leader Willibrord Van Beek. "It is a missed chance because we wanted debate with him concerning the seat of the common Court of Justice. We do not know now why he did not come. One says that is was because of a family visit, the other one  because of Hero Brinkman and still another one because he had no desire to speak with anyone from the parliamentary delegations.

Croes have communicated that he must himself give account to the parliament of the Netherlands Antilles and the Netherlands. "I need that only to the states of Aruba." The reason that he longer stayed on Aruba, "has with a request within the framework of the fact study into the beginning phase of Natalee the Holloway-case".

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_51292.php

sounds to me like Rudy Croes is on the run and in hiding...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: January 08, 2009, 03:40:17 PM »

Klaas ... that hourglass brought back memories.

I was employed BCTEL/TELUS over a forty year span ... since graduation from high school.   I quit for a ten year period early on when eldest two kids were you.  Four years ago I accepted an early retirement package.  During that period of time ... I held several position and ... some of those positions dictated that I chair meetings.  To me ... a  meeting implied that an objective was where it was at and ... the reaching that objective could not be confined to a timeframe.  In my last position within the company ... an hourglass was often placed on the conference table right beside me as a hint.  I assumed it was meant as a joke because when the sands of time ran out ... I just flipped the hour glass and ... continued with the meeting at hand.

Well ... that hour glass was encased in a wood container with a window and ... presented to me at my retirement party.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: January 08, 2009, 03:40:21 PM »

Oranjestad - Justice Minister Rudy Croes has set off just today for family visit in the USA. He has let this know over the phone from New York. Earlier he indicated already last Tuesday to leave, as a result of which he could not be present on the parliamentary consultation kingdom relations (POK). The Dutch delegation felt snubbed, because the minister had called off just at the last moment. "We said: at least write a note why something else is more important", reacted the Dutch delegation leader Willibrord Van Beek. "It is a missed chance because we wanted debate with him concerning the seat of the common Court of Justice. We do not know now why he did not come. One says that is was because of a family visit, the other one  because of Hero Brinkman and still another one because he had no desire to speak with anyone from the parliamentary delegations.

Croes have communicated that he must himself give account to the parliament of the Netherlands Antilles and the Netherlands. "I need that only to the states of Aruba." The reason that he longer stayed on Aruba, "has with a request within the framework of the fact study into the beginning phase of Natalee the Holloway-case".

Thanx caesu!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: January 08, 2009, 03:41:52 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

Bastibro,

Kermie should really enjoy this picture.  Very good.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: January 08, 2009, 03:47:06 PM »

LOL BTW, does Kermie smoke?

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: January 08, 2009, 03:48:37 PM »

Thanx caesu!

correction:

The reason that he longer stayed on Aruba, "has to do with a request within the framework of the fact study into the beginning phase of Natalee Holloway-case".

i suspect PG Pietersz (or the head of the Landsrecherche fact-finding investigation) was questioning Rudy Croes?? that's why he couldn't flee to the USA before Tuesday.
but he still used that excuse to be absent from the parlementairy delegation meetings...
while he was still on present on Aruba... very strange...
he only left for the USA on Thursday. 

sounds a bit simular to that hit-and-run his brother Hendrik did and then all of a sudden was on the airport to go on holiday.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: January 08, 2009, 03:49:47 PM »

CAPS was right afterall.

KEEEERMIT!!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: January 08, 2009, 03:53:05 PM »

Janet - very funny about the hour glass 

Kermit - you were arrested? 
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: January 08, 2009, 03:57:50 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

The sad thing about that Bastibro is that is how Aruba operates!Or shall i say the Dutch elite of Aruba?Haven't we seen them try to frame innocent people before!

Don`t hang to much weight on this KTF, like you just said yourself . . keep the humor allive

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: January 08, 2009, 04:02:08 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

Don`t hang to much weight on this KTF, like you just said yourself . . keep the humor allive

I found it hilarious Bastibro! Where's the rest of the bunch Gonzo,Fozzie bear,Beaker?Whoever has Kermit has hell to pay cause the muppet's will break Kermit out!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: January 08, 2009, 04:09:53 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

I found it hilarious Bastibro! Where's the rest of the bunch Gonzo,Fozzie bear,Beaker?Whoever has Kermit has hell to pay cause the muppet's will break Kermit out!

Miss Piggy will save the day.  She will blink those eyelids with the long lashes and ... those drooling Arubans within law enforecement will literally hand over the key to the jail cell holding her beloved ... share the case files ... concede to a coverup ...

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: January 08, 2009, 04:12:00 PM »

So we know where Kermit is.Bastibro let the cat out of the bag!The next question is?Where is CapsLockWizard? 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: January 08, 2009, 04:12:15 PM »

LOL BTW, does Kermie smoke?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: January 08, 2009, 04:15:40 PM »

[ share the case files ... concede to a coverup ...

Janet

I'm guess, but me thinks anyone talking with:

Peter Shouten
DeVries and Endemol
I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.
would be all that is needed to prove that what Kyle said as the truth eh?

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #596 on: January 08, 2009, 04:17:46 PM »

i found this one 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: January 08, 2009, 04:18:46 PM »

Janet

Peter Shouten
DeVries and Endemol

Is Bastibro lying or do they have internet in the Jail Kermit?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: January 08, 2009, 04:19:33 PM »

Janet - very funny about the hour glass 

Kermit - you were arrested? 

No.

And since you live next door to me, you need to peek over the fence more often.

or perhaps HotShot was mistaken once again.

I was on my way to Janet's house for shoefly pie and to warm my legs under the lanterns that veggie has so nicely put out for me, but then I heard that Miss Janet was planning an interrogation party.
Perhaps, I need to tell Miss Piggy our plans have changed.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: January 08, 2009, 04:20:37 PM »

Janet

Peter Shouten
DeVries and Endemol

Is Bastibro lying or do they have internet in the Jail Kermit?

Me thinks Bastibro is mis-informed and being funny.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.