April 27, 2024, 08:36:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252735 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2009, 10:11:46 PM »

Greta is going to throw it in Mos' face tonight. She is waving the 5 page document.

I am attempt to catch up by reading backwards.

Blue Moon ... what five page document are you talking about?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2009, 10:13:12 PM »

Greta will be covering the case - up next - and Brinkman live from Aruba.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2009, 10:13:55 PM »

Greta is going to throw it in Mos' face tonight. She is waving the 5 page document.

I am attempt to catch up by reading backwards.

Blue Moon ... what five page document are you talking about?

Thanks

Janet

The press release from today.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2009, 10:14:02 PM »

Please update when it's done Klaas!TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2009, 10:16:10 PM »

Obviously there's much going on that I don't know anything about, as usual. 

But, San, after all we've seen since May 2005, how in the world does someone allow themselves to be brainwashed? No need to answer, but .... sheez.

memphis, after all this time I don't have an answer for what they are doing. 

I have been the same since day one.  My theories might have changed a little but I have stayed the same.  I do not let people control my mind and how I think.
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2009, 10:17:27 PM »

Right now its Hero speaking via phone, letting the world know that he stands by his statements of Aruba being corrupt....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2009, 10:18:10 PM »

Aruba prosecutor: Evidence still being pursued in Holloway case but probe nearing end
By DAVID McFADDEN, Associated Press Writer
6:27 PM PST, January 6, 2009

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Aruban prosecutors said Tuesday their investigation into the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway is nearing the end and appealed for anyone with information to come forward.

Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos said his office still needs "at least another few months" to investigate statements made by the only remaining suspect, Joran van der Sloot, during a hidden-camera interview which was broadcast on Dutch television last year.

But he then said prosecutors "are approaching the end of this lengthy investigation."

"If you have relevant information — no matter how small or uninteresting it may seem — please notify my office or the police," Mos said in a statement Tuesday.

Holloway, from Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen in May 2005 leaving a bar in the Aruban capital Oranjestad with Van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the island. She was 18 at the time.

No trace of Holloway has ever been found despite extensive searches involving hundreds of volunteers, Aruban soldiers, FBI agents and even Dutch F-16 jets with special equipment.

Aruban investigators reopened the case last year based on the hidden-camera recordings made by Dutch television crime reporter Peter R. de Vries.

But judges rejected an attempt to re-arrest Van der Sloot for statements he made on the Dutch TV show. The hidden-camera recordings showed Van der Sloot saying he was with Holloway when she died on the Dutch Caribbean island and that he had a friend dump her body at sea.

Mos, without disclosing specifics, said the TV program caused a "new stream of information" regardless of the appeals court decision blocking authorities from arresting Van der Sloot for a third time based on the statements.

"My office does not want to disclose these results to the suspect and thus make him wiser even before he has been confronted with these results," Mos said, referring to Van der Sloot, who was last known to be living in Thailand.

In November, Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for the Aruba Prosecutors' Office, said authorities hoped to decide by the end of 2008 whether to prosecute Van der Sloot or close the case for good.

Attorneys for Van der Sloot did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment and there was no answer at his parents' home in Aruba.

Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway, did not immediately return a telephone call seeking comment.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-cb-aruba-missing-teen,1,1071942.story

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2009, 10:18:41 PM »

Right now its Hero speaking via phone, letting the world know that he stands by his statements of Aruba being corrupt....

Thanx.More,more,more..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2009, 10:19:30 PM »

Hero Brinkman wants a Dutch investigation of the first 10 days of the disappearance of Natalee.  He wants those answers.  He said he thinks there are a few people out there who know what happened.  He said Joran must have told someone and he wants those answers to come out.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2009, 10:19:40 PM »

Greta asked Hero to make a promise he will not desert us and get a complete investigation.  She is asking him if he can get a Dutch investigation and he is saying he is wanting that to happen.  He wants answers.  My opinion, he is credible but this is a big problem to correct after all this time.  Next up Greta will tear into Mos (I hope).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2009, 10:21:21 PM »

Very good interview....Aruba is corrupt as hell....the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee was no different.  

Most of the politicians only get involved in politics to line their pockets.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2009, 10:21:43 PM »

If I don't say this, I'll bust:

An investigation of the investigation..............Hero actually said those words and pledged to do it.

Those are the magic words I've waited a long time to hear. Please God, let him mean them!
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2009, 10:22:27 PM »

Thanx.More,more,more..
Ok, Keep, I know San will be much better but Hero also stated his goal is to have Dutch investigate first 10 days of Nat's disappearance. He knows other people know what has happened, whether by Joran or others, and he has good ideas on who some are. He said he will not give up fight...Next is Mos---May as well have Paulus do the interview-he's pulling his strings...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2009, 10:22:48 PM »

Thanx San,Blue Moon.Give it to em Greta... Then ask what he was doing on the Persistence and what he thought of the pictures!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2009, 10:24:08 PM »

Oh Mos will not be happy with Fox and Greta when he hears what they are saying about him.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2009, 10:24:27 PM »

Hi Di

I see ya lurking.  It has been a while.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2009, 10:25:08 PM »

Thanx.More,more,more..
Ok, Keep, I know San will be much better but Hero also stated his goal is to have Dutch investigate first 10 days of Nat's disappearance. He knows other people know what has happened, whether by Joran or others, and he has good ideas on who some are. He said he will not give up fight...Next is Mos---May as well have Paulus do the interview-he's pulling his strings...

Klaas,and or any of the Mods.Hero's email anywhere?We need to blow is computer up with email's.Thank you Hero!Anyhting to keep the light on the island.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2009, 10:25:48 PM »

Oh Mos will not be happy with Fox and Greta when he hears what they are saying about him.

Tell me more,Tell me more..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2009, 10:26:00 PM »

Yeah, very good bash session. We all know how these creeps hate the truth....
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2009, 10:26:44 PM »

Jim Hammer said it was a press conference about you Greta 

Ted Williams said he is being more reactive than proactive.  He is sitting on his butt and expecting people to bring something to him.

Bernie Grimm said MOS is just making us all look bad as lawyers.

Michael Cardoza said he is certainly knee jerking everything you had done on your show.  He said they should prosecute this kid for being a hard human being.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 10:33:18 PM by San » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.