April 27, 2024, 05:28:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252729 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: January 08, 2009, 04:20:49 PM »

Janet - very funny about the hour glass 

Kermit - you were arrested? 

No.

And since you live next door to me, you need to peek over the fence more often.

or perhaps HotShot was mistaken once again.

I was on my way to Janet's house for shoefly pie and to warm my legs under the lanterns that veggie has so nicely put out for me, but then I heard that Miss Janet was planning an interrogation party.
Perhaps, I need to tell Miss Piggy our plans have changed.

Janet promised no waterboarding! On second thought.You may like that!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: January 08, 2009, 04:21:37 PM »

i found this one 

LOL

Yep that's me.

btw, his daughter Julie is very, very nice. Just a real sweet lady.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: January 08, 2009, 04:22:21 PM »

Janet - very funny about the hour glass 

Kermit - you were arrested? 

No.

And since you live next door to me, you need to peek over the fence more often.

or perhaps HotShot was mistaken once again.

I was on my way to Janet's house for shoefly pie and to warm my legs under the lanterns that veggie has so nicely put out for me, but then I heard that Miss Janet was planning an interrogation party.
Perhaps, I need to tell Miss Piggy our plans have changed.

Janet promised no waterboarding! On second thought.You may like that!

Waterboarding would be fun!
Then shoefly pie she has in the freezer waiting upon my arrival.
I wonder.................

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: January 08, 2009, 04:24:01 PM »

LOL BTW, does Kermie smoke?

I do not smoke, however, some say I'm smok'n.

1-800-BABE for you bastibro.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: January 08, 2009, 04:25:35 PM »

You awoke the Frog Bastibro!Now deal with it!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: January 08, 2009, 04:27:17 PM »

Any word from Kermit recently?

Nothing except that Janet is having an exclusive VIP party for Kermit in the Pond.I kid you Janet.

All Monkey are invited but ... the interrogation will not talk place at the heated pond at the back of the property ... the heated pond outlined with tiny Japanese lanterns.  The session will be held in Tamikosmom's home in the family room.  Picture it.  There will be a large conference table with Monkeys seated all around with ... Kermit at the head.

Kermit's Grandma's Shoefly pie will be in the oven warming but ... the frog will not be afforded a slice  until all questions are answered regarding the Persistence undertaking to the satisfaction of all Monkeys present ... Monkeys who will be partaking on Mr. Tamikosmom's sushi rolls ... carrot cake (Safeway Bakery) and ... Tim Horton's coffee.

Suggestions are welcome.

Janet

I have a suggestion, Tamik! Bring a sleeping bag because depending on who shows up, it's going to be a looooong party! 

Janet you are too funny.

Perhaps we should have Freebirds on DANA's show.
Make it a big conference call.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: January 08, 2009, 04:27:31 PM »

[ share the case files ... concede to a coverup ...

Janet

I'm guess, but me thinks anyone talking with:

Peter Shouten
DeVries and Endemol
I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.
would be all that is needed to prove that what Kyle said as the truth eh?

Is Bastibro lying or do they have internet in the Jail Kermit?

Me thinks Bastibro is mis-informed and being funny.

LOL . . huh is that really you Kermie??    Caps must have been a troll after all i guess

never lift the pressure of evil island
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: January 08, 2009, 04:27:38 PM »

You awoke the Frog Bastibro!Now deal with it!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: January 08, 2009, 04:29:12 PM »

Janet

Peter Shouten
DeVries and Endemol

Is Bastibro lying or do they have internet in the Jail Kermit?

Me thinks Bastibro is mis-informed and being funny.

LOL . . huh is that really you Kermie??    Caps must have been a troll after all i guess

Have you seen CAPS picture?
I have.

Now me, I am 1-800-BABE

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: January 08, 2009, 04:29:31 PM »

So we know where Kermit is.Bastibro let the cat out of the bag!The next question is?Where is CapsLockWizard? 

If we told you we'd have to shoot you.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: January 08, 2009, 04:29:44 PM »

Janet

Peter Shouten
DeVries and Endemol

Hi Kermit ... missed ya.

I do believe that it is Kyle Kingman who should be looking over his shoulder.

Think about Kyle's own words.  He knows the truth encompassing John Silvetti and the finale to the Aruban coverup.

Janet

______

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle: I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle: The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle: John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis

Kyle: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle: John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability

Kyle: John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: January 08, 2009, 04:30:57 PM »

So we know where Kermit is.Bastibro let the cat out of the bag!The next question is?Where is CapsLockWizard? 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: January 08, 2009, 04:31:09 PM »

Weren't we told that Hans Mos was out and no longer had any power, etc.?  It's very surprising to see that he is the one giving the five page presser. 

He doesn't seem to be going anywhere at all and even mentions the investigation for the next several months, etc.  But nothing about any arrest or expectation of any.

Perhaps this got him to crawl out of his hide y hole.

GRETA: "Hans Mos is a liar!"

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: January 08, 2009, 04:31:19 PM »

Any word from Kermit recently?

Nothing except that Janet is having an exclusive VIP party for Kermit in the Pond.I kid you Janet.

All Monkey are invited but ... the interrogation will not talk place at the heated pond at the back of the property ... the heated pond outlined with tiny Japanese lanterns.  The session will be held in Tamikosmom's home in the family room.  Picture it.  There will be a large conference table with Monkeys seated all around with ... Kermit at the head.

Kermit's Grandma's Shoefly pie will be in the oven warming but ... the frog will not be afforded a slice  until all questions are answered regarding the Persistence undertaking to the satisfaction of all Monkeys present ... Monkeys who will be partaking on Mr. Tamikosmom's sushi rolls ... carrot cake (Safeway Bakery) and ... Tim Horton's coffee.

Suggestions are welcome.

Janet

I have a suggestion, Tamik! Bring a sleeping bag because depending on who shows up, it's going to be a looooong party! 

Janet you are too funny.

Perhaps we should have Freebirds on DANA's show.
Make it a big conference call.

I think it is a great idea!!!

You birdies go for it!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: January 08, 2009, 04:31:45 PM »

Janet

Peter Shouten
DeVries and Endemol

Hi Kermit ... missed ya.

I do believe that it is Kyle Kingman who should be looking over his shoulder.

Think about Kyle's own words.  He knows the truth encompassing John Silvetti and the finale to the Aruban coverup.

Janet

______

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle: I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle: The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle: John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis

Kyle: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle: John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability

Kyle: John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.

Janet's on it like Kermit on shoefly pie!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: January 08, 2009, 04:33:04 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: January 08, 2009, 04:33:58 PM »

Janet does a great job!
Can't tell you how many times, I have needed something and she comes up with it.
Thank you Janet.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: January 08, 2009, 04:36:39 PM »

Kermit.I've been meaning to ask a favor for some time.If you really have any pull do you think you can talk to somebody and get us another NBA team up in Seattle? Maybe,just maybe?Pleasssssseeeeee

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: January 08, 2009, 04:37:24 PM »

Janet,

It was not my intent to be short last night.  I was overtired due to being awakened at 4am by son & DH discussion about the ice storm we'd had and the horrible conditions here.  Neither was able to make it into work, yesterday. 

Anyway, when I spoke of who may have brokered the Persistence undertaking, I was thinking more of benefactors or associates in big businesses, with similar interests & goals.  I was not questioning everyday people like ourselves who donated to the venture (regarding your referencing a scam). 

I understand 2NJSons_Mom.

The weather conditions across the States and Canada are unbelieveable.  Everybody should just stay home if it is not essential to be on the roads.

A large section of I5 ... the major route between Seattle and the Canadian border ... has been closed because of flooding.

We have had sooo much snow as well as below freezing temperature in the past couple of weeks which created many problems.  However ... now that the weather has warmed and ... it is raining ... different problems are emerging.  There is flooding ... collapsed roofs (heavy snow) ... pot holes in the roads ...

Take care.

Janet

water water everywhere - its bad for humans and cars, but good for frogs.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: January 08, 2009, 04:39:32 PM »

Kermit.I've been meaning to ask a favor for some time.If you really have any pull do you think you can talk to somebody and get us another NBA team up in Seattle? Maybe,just maybe?Pleasssssseeeeee

Look you guys have that Bachelor guy on TV here now you want more....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.